Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 17, 2010 14:41

Michael_
So..read with :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 17, 2010 16:15

Why? Maybe I am mistaken in any point of space is all energy (energy is one with many qualities), but they vzaimosoedinenie, and therefore not manifested, so to speak, and the devices have a "link" to the different qualities, in accordance with laid down principles.
Can you?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:02

it does not answer the question about how to read a Sens of channels in space, and feeling the flow from the tube Radionics as something of an outgoing or flow and other variations, where some spatial structure is going NOWHERE or somewhere, but unclear path.
Ideas?
....nothing.... head to the club I this riddle before the holidays asked them a couple of months to think..... so the time is, take your time :) this is a global problem.

a little will make it easier.
suppose is radiant and radiates. around him are the objects and to them it somehow works. Further, they can be associated with something in for historical reasons, or specifically what creates the transfer.
The first phase (spatial) plan carefully and everything goes in the answer.
again.
two people doing business together, between them there is a channel (business communication)
Are now in different parts of the world, but the channel is not blocked, the question of how spatial it is and goes at all? at least each of them is read by sense or seeing as outgoing in one direction or the other harness. Is the anchoring point and the direction of the pipe with the geometric arrangement on the planet?
how is the channel? why? what is going on?

But the transfer couple?

But at the quarry mined the gravel, he, too, Massa tranfered... and scattered it in 1000 different places.

in short, think, do not rush.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:26

is the anchoring point and the direction of the pipe with the geometric arrangement on the planet?

Of course not)
The channel as a pipe so to speak by which zelinkova the relationship between two people, and no matter how far is he to be, though whether Papua - New Guinea)))
The essence does not change.
Why Yes, because the energy and the human mind is stronger than anything that can be. Sometimes just thinking about the person he is calling or texting for example. OR can even respond on this channel if you see, you can see what's going on, no matter what the conditions. It is formed as if of info transfer.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:20

Continue assumptions...
Sense, start to himself, "well loaded with qualities of energy," the source of certain ranges. When working with a patient, by his energy fills the "hole" and now that he's gone, he can judge that the patient "is not enough." That didn't go out - patient norm (harmony, no potential difference...) that "filled" Sens - high potential (maybe too much). Potential energy is also important (the higher the phase, the higher the respectively opposite phase, and that "bounce", probably because of this, capacity building...).
If another problem, read the TV space, you need to "connect" to the host, your potential to send to the host channel and the "read" phase (?), decrypt...
If "empower quality" specific node (point in space), we need the coordinates of the anchor point (or rather it's not really the point, is a group object storing the information about the qualities of energies of this node), the energy of a certain quality...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51

And probably, the characteristic energies of the "point in space" is the potential difference in different ranges of the 4 adjacent nodes, which are located inside the point - energy environment of the area of space.
...then there's earth's own potential...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:52

..the potential difference between the object and ground, object and space (it flows up and down?), even the flow between the poles of the Earth (see compass).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:04

The answer probably lies in the conventions of human perception in human psychology:
1. Sucking vampire energy "from behind", although physically he is "ahead". From the point of view of the Universe, no concepts left/right, up/down, good/bad...Just have an untrained person back felt less secure than, say, a before.
2. Regarding transfers, channels, etc. matter in the Universe has the property of entropy (I think it's called scientifically), that is, it is relatively uniform, even and relatively dense planets, stars and even people do not violate this principle. Hence the principle of superposition, the particle can be simultaneously in several places and nowhere at the same time...
These issues have Bronnikov could explain it with 3 spaces: the dark matter of the (undeveloped world), the Bardo-the space, the white matter (the manifested world, respectively). That is, any material object and even just a thought can be simultaneously in these 3 spaces. If you accept such orders, immediately disappear a lot of questions: what is transmission medium? - Live! Etc.
PS the Mention of Bronnikov is not accidental: for some questions You, Michael, with him 100 percent soovpadenie. I even sometimes wonder: who of you two I still read :?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:17

Perhaps you need to start.
There is a Formless Substance that is in its original condition fills all around.
This Formless Substance - Thinking.
Formless Matter your thoughts can create objects or forms. In other words, the idea of a slow-growing oak, creates a growing oak. True to this, there is some cloud that is gradually getting thicker, turning into the planet, there is soil, water, seed once in the soil begins to sprout and grow into a tree.
Man, a thinking being, as his thoughts can create and create - situations, especially advanced - materialize objects.
Thus, everything consists of original Thinking the Formless, which is in the process of translating their thoughts, take on any form.
Adherents of certain Eastern teachings, make the classification of human consciousness and the highest level is considered to be a Single Consciousness.
That is, we are all one. Because consist of one primary Beforenow Thinking Matter. (Actually, by and large, this is God. Or The Creator. Or Creator. As you like). The idea spread instantly. It does not need energy. She needed more constant concentration. What we mostly do not know how.
The energy necessary for the person in order to provide for their livelihoods. In particular, for the functioning of the brain. Moreover, the brain is not the tool that comes up. The brain is the one tool that using the antenna field, which is the etheric, or energy body, takes already existing information in the external information space. The stronger or more powerful than the etheric body and the energy channels are developed, the more opportunities. But the energy channels (or chakras), are both news channels. For example, the programming effect on the other person goes through the Svadhishthana. Communication - two-way. Natural born sellers because so successful, because the automatic switch their chakra. A man came with the strongest chakra, Vishudha, for example, such a seller after a short period of time switches (And everything is done unconsciously) your output stream in Vishudha.
We live in a three dimensional world. Many events happen to us now, formed previously in a higher dimensional world. And finally, everything happens in terms of obtaining results in setting and achieving goals, probably makes no sense. Much more important to correctly formulate the goal. To get to the gates of the probability of its achievement. To focus on the goal, to act in the name of achieving it, etc. When driving a car, none of us thinks, how on the way, will behave the crankshaft, trailer, avishka etc.
But here of course another case of people being curious, especially here on the forum. And of course, we all want to know why, where and how are these channels, which way blows the energy and information, who ever it moves or gives the command to start movement, etc. (Human chakras, for example, exist in the form of funnels and start behind) In the hope that it can be used in achieving any of their goals. And therefore, wouldn't think, let's wait for the clarification Michael. Moreover, there is time. As I understand it, at least two months.
Are going to develop.
Good luck to everyone!<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19

Oh, 4 node if it is on plane, 8 - if in space, at each node of the volumetric mesh the manifestation of the trends of the three vectors of flow (voltage node)... 9 a point object, its energy also interact (change the field) with surrounding 8 points-nodes, most likely the object also interacts with distant nodes, only less potential...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27

One more thing. Due to the already mentioned conventions of perception there is a need in the original contract: I am the father, he is the son, I'm the boss and he is subordinate...and then we switch roles...
Here lies the explanation of the operation of the System of astrological trends Karl Welz: physically, not one built on Earth, the instrument will not be able to reverse, neutralize or otherwise alter the existing configuration of the planets, at least because of the limited size of the Earth. But we agree with someone (or something - I do not understand) and create the Universe to your desktop.
PS When I re-read written on the subject of fixes, additions, think: this heresy came out...But logically, such problems are not explained. Anyway - while :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 18, 2010 14:56

Михаил_ wrote:Radionics create a kind of cable car and the drive mechanism, drag and use to meet each other, while having reference to external poles of power (different qualities)
(taken from the thread about SP).
Michael_ external poles of power, where is it? Or is it the difference of potentials of one source? What?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 18, 2010 16:25

Смелый wrote:let's wait for the clarification Michael. Moreover, there is time. As I understand it, at least two months.

Are going to develop.
Why do you need so much time? Why not at once? The question is bulky. I assume so, it's easier (and healthier) to correct, albeit incorrect picture (there is grease, there is jammed...) than to "draw" with a clean slate (in the forehead), and hard to understand, and all nuances will indicate (when set). So also the factor of development - its experience is much better fixed, than a stranger. So let's assume, and there mozht and correct. And like myself (though with help) came, and not someone brought...
Maybe so, maybe not so... "...sooner or later, anyway..." the Main thing to be on the right track.
Success!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 19, 2010 0:27

_Алекс_ wrote:
is the anchoring point and the direction of the pipe with the geometric arrangement on the planet?

Of course not)
The channel as a pipe so to speak by which zelinkova the relationship between two people, and no matter how far is he to be, though whether Papua - New Guinea)))
The essence does not change.
Why Yes, because the energy and the human mind is stronger than anything that can be. Sometimes just thinking about the person he is calling or texting for example. OR can even respond on this channel if you see, you can see what's going on, no matter what the conditions. It is formed as if of info transfer.
no, it does not roll.... "more likely" is not the explanation of the phenomenon. Moreover, he will work with intangible objects, and "energy is stronger than anything" is not an explanation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 19, 2010 0:31

Маг.нет wrote:Continue speculation...
Sense, start to himself, "well loaded with qualities of energy," the source of certain ranges. When working with a patient, by his energy fills the "hole" and now that he's gone, he can judge that the patient "is not enough." That didn't go out - patient norm (harmony, no potential difference...) that "filled" Sens - high potential (maybe too much). Potential energy is also important (the higher the phase, the higher the respectively opposite phase, and that "bounce", probably because of this, capacity building...).
without the Sens, on the instruments, mechanical or electronic, too, so all will be detected.
it's not the phenomenon is objectively existing phenomenon.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 19, 2010 0:38

Петр Петрович wrote:the Answer probably lies in the conventions of human perception in human psychology:
1. Sucking vampire energy "from behind", although physically he is "ahead". From the point of view of the Universe, no concepts left/right, up/down, good/bad...Just have an untrained person back felt less secure than, say, a before.
2. Regarding transfers, channels, etc. matter in the Universe has the property of entropy (I think it's called scientifically), that is, it is relatively uniform, even and relatively dense planets, stars and even people do not violate this principle. Hence the principle of superposition, the particle can be simultaneously in several places and nowhere at the same time...
These issues have Bronnikov could explain it with 3 spaces: the dark matter of the (undeveloped world), the Bardo-the space, the white matter (the manifested world, respectively). That is, any material object and even just a thought can be simultaneously in these 3 spaces. If you accept such orders, immediately disappear a lot of questions: what is transmission medium? - Live! Etc.
PS the Mention of Bronnikov is not accidental: for some questions You, Michael, with him 100 percent soovpadenie. I even sometimes wonder: who of you two I still read :?
No....
1. me, I'm sorry, absolutely serious Bronnikov severe allergies. Don't want to explain why.
2. don't need these models, they are very artificial, well, at least elaborate scheme from Servista you can try to take....

as for the question, it's not the perception and insecurity behind. The channel can be anywhere, even in the armpit, the essence does not change.
The problem is not that.
I suggest again to smash his head on the proposed questions in the examples. Roll here and there.... maybe something will come up. Here is a homemade transfer of half of the stone is between them the same channel. But they are on different continents.
But the effects on genetic material geared not only man, but also his relatives (blood, experiences P. Goryaeva), just drive in mind various examples from everyday life, try on everything....
because the connection is always there.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 19, 2010 0:43

Смелый wrote:And therefore, wouldn't think, let's wait for the clarification Michael. Moreover, there is time. As I understand it, at least two months.
Are going to develop.
Good luck to everyone!
well, what is it? low self-esteem? no freebies.... tips will be a reasonable number.
work with examples. Twist them back and forth.
To understand the world need to see it differently.
From every point of view will be visible to different part of it.
But the primary theme of thinking matter is the theme of the relationship has not. Here all is easier. To explain the multiplication tables does not need to start embracing the concept of a higher intelligence :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:26

Михаил_ wrote: Are now in different parts of the world, but the channel is not blocked, the question of how spatial it is and goes at all? at least each of them is read by sense or seeing as outgoing in one direction or the other harness. Is the anchoring point and the direction of the pipe with the geometric arrangement on the planet?
The channel is at those levels where distance as such - does not exist. Only the interpretation of the left hemisphere, gives a picture of a stretchy cord, what is an illusion. Too and the Sens - a feature of human perception.

Don't forget about the grid of consciousness or unity, but this is largely to a single species.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26

Михаил_ wrote:
Смелый wrote: well, what is it? low self-esteem? no freebies.... tips will be a reasonable number.
work with examples. Twist them back and forth.
To understand the world need to see it differently.
From every point of view will be visible to different part of it.
But the primary theme of thinking matter is the theme of the relationship has not. Here all is easier. To explain the multiplication tables does not need to start embracing the concept of a higher intelligence :)
Actually, I practice and look at everything from a practical point of view: "What's in it for me". Here are Your words: "Radionics create a kind of cable car and the drive mechanism, drag and use to meet each other, while having reference to external poles of power (different qualities)". Well, that explains a lot. It should be all purple. I have a goal. There are radionic. So let's pulling me to the goal. But as this cable car is arranged for all I care. Extra brain power, extra overheating of the brain. There are between two fragments of cobblestone, I just use it without thinking how this relationship works. And here to arrange an educational program on topics well understood to You and not obvious to others, on the one hand "being clever" (and we know that You are very smart), on the other hand, to divert the thoughts of people in the area may not be needed. Much more important (in my, maybe with[SPAM]y point of view) probably each holder of Radionics, using Your above statement, learn how to define and formulate your goals and pursue them. And the puzzles on any topic, can be a lot of guessing. But that's only their decision takes time and brains, can be more need to address other more pressing situations and problems.
Good luck to everyone!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:45

Bold
learn how to determine and formulate their goals
az :ay :ay :ay Well done!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 19, 2010 14:32

Bold:
well it's up, I'm not forcing anyone... :) the course has direct practical importance. Removes some of the illusions.

Merkaba - the channel is not only a projection on the usual picture of the perception of sense. It works without a head of sense and without a head at all. Solely by spatial proximity.
Need some seen far and near, great and little, and generally an interaction over distance.
On the one hand that's like distance doesn't matter.
On the other hand we are not different modulators in a cell Bank stored, and hang yourself? So is in the case of some boundary conditions.

Again, take some place of strength, well, at least the cemetery soon. The signal quality of death there will be borne in varying degrees, all subjects, especially not live, purely on a territorial basis.

The time they are the quality on a regional basis, it turns out it may be uneven (the same channels) and its impact will also be uneven - somewhere brighter, somewhere weaker.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Aug 19, 2010 16:01

Михаил_ wrote:Solely by spatial proximity.
Need some seen far and near, great and little, and generally an interaction over distance.
On the one hand that's like distance doesn't matter.
On the other hand we are not different modulators in a cell Bank stored, and hang yourself? So is in the case of some boundary conditions.
Analogy with electric current in the network: the current in the socket - it is or it is not? Connected consumers (Yes, even fingers in the socket to reliably see :)) - current appeared, turned off - gone. 300,000 km - the scale of the Earth - not the distance.
Channels, their strengthening, weakening, etc. from the same sphere:the network of generatorfrom, transformers (step-down - for long-distance transmission, increasing for powering end users).
If I'm taking steps in the right direction? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:38

Carl writes, the distance between the location of one object, this structural difference.
That is, in my opinion, you need to look no wires, and the difference of the structure of object and place.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30

Found this explanation of the information structures:
Information is the heterogeneity of the distribution of energy in space. And the energy distributed in the space of this world are very heterogeneous. For example, gravitational and electromagnetic fields, which are known to characterize the energy distribution in the three-dimensional projection.
The objects of the world have different amounts of enclosed in them energy, and, of course, different distribution (energy field) distribution, a pattern which is called the information structure of the object.
Anchoring information models and multidimensional models of the world used the idea of the data structures used in the "global computer". If the world has many dimensions, it can be assumed that the information layer mechanisms for their processing were laid in the computer at the lowest level - at the level of the radix of the processor. The mental plane of our world corresponds to the hidden layer information and thus the number acts as the primary principle of any object. The object "computer program" is a man with the mental body in the form of some data structures of the computer world, casts a reflection (or projection) in the space of a smaller dimension, forms of the astral, etheric and physical body.

Sincerely, MAG.no

MVN

Post by MVN » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:26

In other words, information is the modulation energy.