Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue May 24, 2011 14:04

The sound from the Manifest use generator instead.
Speakers probably will not replace... but MEbius-Coyle 2000 outside will probably help, theoretically, but need to check...

Sincerely, MAG.no

ПавелРозов

Re: Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Post by ПавелРозов » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:17

Gentlemen,all good luck!
Tell me,why on the rear panel 2400 Radionics,audio inputs and outputs? How to use them,anyone have experience?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 19, 2011 13:00

Of the five sockets on the back panel, only one audio input. Used to broadcast on Radionic configuration of the audio signal, such as a PC, installed tracks, Manifesto programs or player with special adjusting the audio CDsor generator NCH.
4 the rest of the Minijack sockets for connecting several Radionics in the system or additional equipment (target/Trend input/output) - extension (reinforced positions with additional elements): "subject tables", organogelators or "of the outliner water", the signal is not in audiocapture - "information connect".

Sincerely, MAG.no

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Thu Sep 29, 2011 21:39

Magic Thank! :)

Милана

Post by Милана » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:06

I own not the cheapest radionica year and a half. My hopes were dashed.)))))

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:34

Milan name a specific model, please.

др.олмайти

Post by др.олмайти » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38

the question is, if I'm on RAD5 (ATGS 3000) on all generators will install the same setup and frequency on one result - it will be increased in 5(12), in the implementation of the result?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 26, 2013 14:03

Will.

др.олмайти

Post by др.олмайти » Tue Feb 26, 2013 16:31

Andrew, thank you! But if the setting for all generators are different, but to one result, it is better or worse than the previous version?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 26, 2013 16:35

Hard to say, it is better to try.
On the one hand, if marked only one final result, that leaves room for manoeuvre, are open to different ways of achieving it, on the other hand may be more efficient to work in different directions.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Tue Feb 26, 2013 23:04

Милана wrote:I do not own the cheapest radionica year and a half. My hopes were dashed.)))))
MilanSpecify: own (have stupid) or captured (in the sense of perfectly mastered)?
Most of these devices cost pennies. Sometimes the quality also wants to leave.
So either You are not amenable to placebo effects, or one of two)))

Ник

Results no comments

Post by Ник » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:32

I read almost the whole forum, really don't like a lot of garbage, some vague discussion, but the information is not enough. So please Real users radionic to write specific changes they noticed or the lack of them in this thread. And that's all. Only the bare facts.

Ладаад

Post by Ладаад » Mon May 06, 2013 1:31

Hello.
Read a lot on the forum that deals with appliances. A number of questions, possibly members of the forum, would like to read the answers.
Assimilation of the material decided to buy the RAD 5 and from here a question: to start the development and use of this instrument is not whether it is difficult to learn, given what is already written on the forum. Whether to the device manual for its use ( that can be adjusted individually, I read). Do I need in order to master the instrument to buy the program, and if so, what kind (if not quite individually according to personal needs).
If not the need, in short, about yourself: do yoga, kosmoenergetiki practice of meditation.
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon May 06, 2013 4:00

The complexity in the development of devices of different capacities are about the same (that is to configure channel 1, 2, 5, 12, or 36 the essence of one, the number of different actions, the application programs in the settings there is a difference). Manual "what is" is, but it contains rather General information, and like the majority of the useful information on the topic for practical applications you can derive from herefor the overall understanding of the principles with which the devices will be useful to read the book of the author-manufacturer Karl Welz, "Magic of the future. A practical guide" (there's the link). The program is not necessarily to buy, but they can help correct and fully (read the description) to form the constructs of a target Trends, at least understanding how to do it better with them more.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ладаад

Post by Ладаад » Wed May 08, 2013 9:51

Thank you for your answer.
Acquire the device to a greater extent to enhance their mental capabilities. Not so much interested in the material side. In my case, the device can be used?
I understand that it all depends on the brain :) settings and hands in which it will be, but still...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 08, 2013 12:00

Radionic creates (manifests) signal, energizes the maintenance of their health. For the realization of the intentions use different algorithms and associated "links" radionica in the "mental design", the effectiveness of the implementation of the final intentions will largely depend on as well and from relevance with respect to the current context and the efficiency of the applied algorithms (Trends).

Sincerely, MAG.no