Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jun 04, 2010 22:30

Logik
That's what I meant.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:23

Malvina wrote:the Desire to solve the problem of oil spills arose spontaneously (it all began in April, and here at the heart of the dramatically discomfort appeared).Quickly did the task,quickly there was a desire to solve it,was quickly reached and quickly turned! And their desires Mature-Mature,overgrown with all sorts of redundant potentials and does not work. It is necessary to remember their state and really try to give a flight of fancy.
Maybe the universe was waiting for me when I want to do something. 8)
Madam, you need to be a little more modest. Who told You that setting the plugs is the result of Your reflections about the use of Radionics in this direction? You, I understand, even the device is not included.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:46

With the unit switched on for feeding me ergonom.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22

To be more modest it is not necessary.It is difficult for us to assess how the implementation of a complex event in the universe.What seems a trifling matter can be closereason and Vice versa.
In this case,as an example,perhaps the person in charge had to make a certain decision at a certain point,which he did,as a consequence of all success.And orgone energy is not carried out global operation to eliminate the disaster,but only gave the right person at the right idea.
In addition, the desire was formulated in abstract form that could give a lot of ways.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40

Global events may depend on minor details,you Shoe's untied,you lingered for a minute,not had an accident,where I was supposed to die,you had a son,who could not be who made something global for mankind.
You can fantasize a lot.Just enough to move something at some point and it will be crucial for the development of the situation on a global scale.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:25

Malvina, everything is fine. It was a worthy desire.

Andrew Kabanov wrote(a):
Global events may depend on minor details,you Shoe's untied,you lingered for a minute,not had an accident,where I was supposed to die,you had a son,who could not be who made something global for mankind.
You can fantasize a lot.Just enough to move something at some point and it will be crucial for the development of the situation on a global scale.

In chaos theory there is the concept of the butterfly effect, when the flap of the wings can lead to the restructuring of the whole of reality. So, Malvina, it may well be that the situation was resolved due to the fact that you got involved in them. Yes, and Radionic to boot.

Generally, in this situation, to be more modest not necessary. :)
Last edited by рыжая on Sat Jun 05, 2010 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Sat Jun 05, 2010 14:35

ЗОМБИ wrote:I do not think that Masson is interesting the same or similar projects... here is the forest the Chinese to sell it please
Логик wrote:Do Denisovich President of the opposite goal.
:cry:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:I Think in my mental experimentation should not touch the first persons of the state 8)
But if so nobody saw and didn't conjure :wiz :oops:
And I will write about the results. After all, just have the President read the appeal, and like anything by the progress of looked into the "Kindness" and met Denisovich :)

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Sat Jun 05, 2010 14:40

Treatment Denisovich to the President I sent. Who is brave - go ahead, try, experiment! :oops: :)

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Sat Jun 05, 2010 14:46

Анти3д wrote:Treatment Denisovich to the President I sent. Who is brave - go ahead, try, experiment! :oops: :)
And be very careful :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jun 05, 2010 15:56

IMHO politics is psychotronic virus
Sorry - don't do
Better help yourself
If you can not help yourself why do you think that other awesomite?
IMHO - virus

PS
In the East, the doctor who is ill - fed dogs
This parable, of course but something to think about....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 05, 2010 18:29

red
Yes,about the butterfly effect I wrote,simply did not use this concept,suggesting that not all know him.

The fact that we now have the opportunity to communicate in this forum and in General the whole project Psychotronics had at its core such a trifle.
A few years ago I accidentally turned on the TV transmission was about psychotronic weapons.I caught the eye looked,night had nothing to do,I was sitting in the Internet and searched for "psychotronic weapons".On one of these links was an article by Andrei Patrushev about mind machines.This thing struck me as curious,I bought,ordered in America through Dmitry Shumova,which they then did.After receiving it I was thrilled with the images that are seen when using it and decided to deal with this subject,which ultimately led to what is.
By the way, so it was with radionomy,by chance there was a message on the forum and here we have them in full use.
Not turn on I then at some point the TV,none of this would nebylo.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jun 05, 2010 19:23

Андрей Кабанков wrote:that we now have the opportunity to communicate in this forum and in General the whole project Psychotronics had at its core such a trifle.
The wings of a butterfly thank you. And, in General, do you think Andrew, maybe we should create a club of users of Radionics.? To jointly solve some tasks. A couple of radionicu still stronger than one. How do you like the idea?
Well, we masons are the guys, well, you know..... :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jun 05, 2010 19:23

8) :) :o

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 05, 2010 19:30

red
I for!
Open the topic,gather comers,then define the objectives.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jun 05, 2010 19:41

Okay.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:44

Андрей Кабанков wrote:to be more Modest it is not necessary.It is difficult for us to assess how the implementation of a complex event in the universe.What seems a trifling matter can be closereason and Vice versa.
In this case,as an example,perhaps the person in charge had to make a certain decision at a certain point,which he did,as a consequence of all success.And orgone energy is not carried out global operation to eliminate the disaster,but only gave the right person at the right idea.
In addition, the desire was formulated in abstract form that could give a lot of ways.
To be more modest it is not necessary, I agree. I agree with the fact that we are not able to assess the impact of our thoughts on subsequent events in relation to us and to the world around us.
But be not necessary.
In this case, enegiya at all, (more information box) prompted the right people at the right idea how to make a stub. But Malvina is not being. Time is needed to make the idea introduced in the working draft, drawings, place order, fabricate a stub, to get her in place, lowered to the bottom and a lot of other details. I had this in mind when advised to be more modest. Agree that one night for the project - enough. But you all missed the point. The main thing here is that Malvina clinging to the idea of a speedy resolution katostrofy, gave birth to a brilliant idea "ABOUT sharing RADIONICA". That is, thoughts about ways of solving specific katostrofy led to the decision on how to help in the speedy resolution of industrial accidents, or to help in the aftermath of natural disasters, and pretty much everything, together using the existing users of Radionics. Well done Mal, good. As soon as you acquire radionic, be sure to join.
By the way, Sergey Veretennikov, "Your Yoga" a similar technique has long been used (this does not detract from worthy thoughts of Malvina). There at a certain time, every day, people in different places meditate to clean the aura of the planet.
And again. Don't You think that someone, much more intelligent than we are, at the time, advised Karl Welz, the creation of Radionics, then started this website, I drove to the Psi-Combatant (I think he brought info about radionica), knowing the thrust and flair of Andrew Kabankova on new and useful. In the end there is a large number of interested users appears Malvina thought about sharing radionica.... . To all of you it about what does not speak? Just do not think that such thoughts came from random people. Each of us appears "at the right time in the right place", only if it corresponds to the "right time and right place".
Good luck to everyone!!!<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:53

Анти3д wrote:
Анти3д wrote:Treatment Denisovich to the President I sent. Who is brave - go ahead, try, experiment! :oops: :)
And be very careful :)
With full responsibility I can say: the First person in the country is reliably protected from energy-effects. Protection rather passive, but extremely powerful and reliable. At the same time, in each case, the energy-effects (strong enough weak even not seen), collected and analysed the information, and only on the basis of the analysis the decision on counter measures. All adults and should understand that the impact on all of us talking constantly. TV, the best way. Can recommend an appointment. Sit in front of TV when they play someone from the first persons. listen Attentively and analyze. Keep track of your health. Then make the sound louder and go into the next room. Do the same thing. Listen and analyze. Compare their attitude to what is being said.
Good luck to everyone!

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Sun Jun 06, 2010 15:25

Смелый wrote: With full responsibility I can say: the First person in the country is reliably protected from energy-effects. Protection rather passive, but extremely powerful and reliable. At the same time, in each case, the energy-effects (strong enough weak even not seen), collected and analysed the information, and only on the basis of the analysis the decision on counter measures. All adults and should understand that the impact on all of us talking constantly. TV, the best way. Can recommend an appointment. Sit in front of TV when they play someone from the first persons. listen Attentively and analyze. Keep track of your health. Then make the sound louder and go into the next room. Do the same thing. Listen and analyze. Compare their attitude to what is being said.
Good luck to everyone!
Thanks, I'll try :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jun 07, 2010 14:39

Смелый wrote:All adults and should understand that the impact on all of us talking constantly. TV, the best way.
At exactly.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jun 07, 2010 14:40

Смелый wrote:With all responsibility I can say: the First person in the country is reliably protected from energy-effects. Protection rather passive, but extremely powerful and reliable. At the same time, in each case, the energy-effects (strong enough weak even not seen), collected and analysed the information, and only on the basis of the analysis the decision on counter measures.
From infa if not a secret
You can read more?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 20:48

I'm not going to argue about the details, but totally agree with the fact that he wrote Brave.
In General.
Never recommend such experiments are not carried out, if of course not the goal in such a bizarre way to get yourself killed, at the same time naaliw other users of the technology. Of course, most likely, simply nothing will happen, but it is better not to check.
At leisure I recommend to watch the documentary "the call of the Abyss", which showed the first channel and he is in the network. Of course it is a "documentary", but according to my information all of it very close to reality shows.
Well, if you want to burden yourself with this subject in a rigid form, then read Divines, "heart of Steel". There at the beginning of each Chapter quotes from real documents..... is quite eloquent.
Naturally devices Welz is a personal toy is made for the solution of personal tasks and goals, without interference in geopolitics, i.e. they are in this sense the tools to work with them. But if by chance somewhere will finish, you will not find it and no one will understand what were the goals and thoughts. If to the President through the crowd blows the man with the flower in his hand, breaking the cordon and security, its 100% try to stop it, but if that fails, open the immediate fire. It's basic security. Here the analogy is complete. And most likely of course, that compared to this level of protection velcovska personal toy just can't be seen (compare with mental promises of millions of citizens, not reinforced anything, but SO MANY of them and sometimes they are the same), but if there is by chance seen or there is something different swale strange that by chance will be more powerful, then 99.99% work automation, just an outline that shooting the threat is not even a reasonable attracting attention. This is the first rule of active protection magic type - if came the impact, it is necessary first to stop and see what it was. To appeal to the officials there are official ways, the rest of the holes are protected, and try to bypass the security in this place - not the most reasonable in my opinion, you can think of.<

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:13

Smarter and wiser, not to say! 100% solidarity!

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Tue Jun 08, 2010 20:00

I read in one book that the current Civilization has experienced three magic attack changes the future:
The first - the destruction of the Byzantine Empire (spiritual and moral degradation of the people /the Romans if memory serves/).
Second, warm-up - the collapse of the Russian Empire.
Third - the destruction of the Soviet Union (and Soviet people).
PS: In principle, this destruction is not yet complete, it remains to dismantle the Russian Federation, less viable public education than in the past the USSR :(

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2010 20:10

Анти3д wrote:the Third - the destruction of the Soviet Union (and Soviet people).
The Soviet Union committed SUICIDE (the Soviet people practiced self DESTRUCT)
Анти3д wrote:In principle, this destruction is not yet complete, it remains to dismantle the Russian Federation, less viable public education than in the past the USSR
What position to see to the dismantling of the Russian Federation to behold? When it happened, maybe missed something, I'll hear sour news on a black and white TV...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jun 08, 2010 21:51

Шалтай Балтай wrote:IMHO politics is psychotronic virus
In the East, the doctor who is ill - fed dogs
This parable, of course, but there is something to think about....
Гость wrote:what position to see to the dismantling of the Russian Federation to behold?
Is it worth it?

Sincerely, MAG.no