Psyleron not working. Error 0x8102. And a little bit about the Lamp...

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Иаков
Psyleron not working. Error 0x8102. And a little bit about the Lamp...

Post by Иаков » Sat Jun 21, 2014 14:27

Good time of day.
Faced with a situation. Psyleron Standard. The driver was installed correctly, as well as the FieldReg downloaded from the website of the manufacturer of the latter.
And the device not working. He is SEEN by the system, seems its name (or is it a mixture of names from his S/N), which is selected in the software.
And at the start of the session, there is a small delay and then a message about error reading data from the device. Tried on two different PCs and two different OS (XP32 and W7_32). With pseudolegal schedule goes, but to experiment with it while there is no desire.

Option "Load VCP" is virually com port from FTDI? It is nothing to do with business? And embedded option only because of the versatility of the driver?

Someone already wrote about this bug 4 years ago. Not far to seek, a neighboring topic. I'm interested, I SECOND this error, or this marriage serial? Do not want to throw "challenge to terbaru" and thereby be "one thousand", I want to live like common people :) This I mean that a companion device, at least, worked for 8 hours. I have not worked directly :) If it is the mental impact of such a level, it depresses me :) Usually sometimes Vice versa - bring in to repair the laptop, I turn, and it works, a customer in surprise. Much the same was said Andrei Patrushev about his son. And about the purple color in THIS regard. I bought the lamp, she's fine, it works, but....most often from the "white-colored" drops...purple color. Items purple are always around: mouse pad, mobile, laptop.
What is it?

Back to the "impacts". The device, if I have NOT LIED, have been TESTED before sending to me. So to kill him can probably only in some field or electrostatic discharge. But he's deaf shielded, thick, Lumina (it's even weight seen, I'm pleasantly surprised), and you can kill only the interface (or through it). But it is the interface part of the microcontroller, are responsible for this - same work, same as work and the rest of the digital part is reset, initialization is started and blinking at the start of the LEDs. And, to tell the truth, I rarely hear about the failure of something in this way lately - back included protective diodes at the input are doing their job well enough. Left "teller", or something of MINE...

Finally, about the lamp. Generally, of course, she behaves like a true random system, and at first it was introduced in the depression - i.e. the feedback is there, but it is difficult to compare with the behavior of the bulb without obvious influences. I tried to call different colors (yet omit the fact that the color is not always the one that ask; we do about the fact of change to intense intensity, i.e., until a high threshold of accumulated statistical deviation), and I got it 9 times in 20 minutes. I recorded on a webcam (before that) a piece of video is the same temporal length. He at that time went on business, went to see his parents, well, about the light in the head also kept thought about it. A CAT was also present near the lamp the whole time. Now, I understand that this experiment did not quite pure, for when I stopped the recording and played the video at an accelerated reproduction, I estimate that the bulb gave out the same number of transitions in rich color! But the purple kind of color, which is like a bunch of "a particular instance of a lamp+Me+my room and its geography" did not prevail, it was only once. This led to the idea that to compare "normal" behavior of the lamps need the full "complacency" as the place and myself, and indeed all living beings in the apartment, ie wife and child (my daughter is 6 years). I recorded a movie night, prepared everything in advance, and pressed Start just before go to sleep, and sleep in the other room. And you know the difference appeared. In the video there were times when 20 minutes lamp to change color only two times (i.e., the probability of influence of human impact increased in 4 times!), and with a larger sample in a 53-minute scan video color - 13 times, i.e. about TWO times less than with the artificial "mental" effects. There is already an occasion to reflect, and, perhaps, to repeat the experiments in different guises.

And tell one thing about themselves that might prove important in "esoteric" context. I am an expert engineer for the reconstruction of digital information, ie, my job for the past 14 years, is related to the combination of different disciplines, of which mainly lead: programming, electronics, physics, working with micromechanical tool with soldering equipment. If we talk about some deviant information or energy field around me, apparently I'm just oversaturated information: almost every day, I dig into other people's lives, i.e. in the contents of the hard disk of different people of different statuses. To say that I have, almost intuitively know just about what is in the folder, based only on its name, or to guess where you hide drive p-o"p;but, I think it unnecessary. I have seen a lot, of black accountants, to different diaries-revelations of a personal nature, from a simple photo up to the same p # o-R%but including and even children...Maybe it leaves some kind of imprint on my impact, or at what is happening around me.

I will be glad for a detailed discussion of how the actual hardware problem with my device, and the effect of the nature of my work for anything. What do you think, gentlemen? :)<
Last edited by Иаков on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:27, edited 1 time in total.

димыч

Re: Psyleron not working. Error 0x8102. And a little bit about the Lamp

Post by димыч » Sat Jun 21, 2014 19:02

it's hardly you, the developers wrote?
and color surrounded by bulb tried to change?
maybe you have stuck in my head the way your gadgets unconsciously...

in the possible list of errors in SDK this error is not present,
it's closest?
const bs_status BSS_GENERALERROR = 0x8000
description
was there any error at all. set if any other error (busy, nodevice, readerror, cantprocess) [set at bitsource level

maybe it's the chip USB interface.
himself SDK here http://www.psyleron.com/sdkdoc/main.html

Иаков

Post by Иаков » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:16

The developers have not yet written, since the purchase a few days passed, and I believe that the "consumer" level it is supposed to do not me and the seller. It's not even a warranty case, because the device just did not work. Corny I changed the device (the benefit that the seller and I suggested it), but I need to bother to send him a mail back, I don't have time for this, and I would like to first see if I do the right thing - suddenly pristutstvuyut the effect of "Samulnori", and someone else's eye will notice the Kauai any error in my actions - for example, incorrectly set options in the software, the sequence of connection and other actions, and so on. It is clear that the probability of such an outcome is extremely low, but I would like to make sure 100% that the hardware device that is inoperative. For this is enough for me a five-minute session via TeamViewer. The problem is that people from the tech support of the store - on vacation, though, and blamed me, saying that there is something checks yet. Can be will respond to the local guru, in particular, Dmitry and Mikhail? Just do not want to waste time...

About "I do business". Yes, it's possible I have no features, it is quite acceptable. I want to understand it correctly; for this, apparently, will have to collect sufficient statistical sampling. Yet indirectly we can say that the release of joyful emotions often gives a warm tone bulbs - yellow and orange. Alarm - red, some peace or harmony of the "I" blue. When you play guitar, noticed that the green falls more often than others. It is clear that the relationship between the color distribution may be not, all is far-fetched, but something in this lamp is definitely there. At least, that when I walk into a room with a lamp and if the room was empty, and the lamp I'm talking about thought and not thought of - almost always, 90% of the cases the lamp I see a white - i.e., within the normal behavior of GSS. And in those 90% cases when I want to call the color of the lamp, at least BEGINS to do so (though not always the color), another thing is that it does not always hold, ie, to achieve bright colors for a time greater than 2 s.

Color surrounded by the lamp did not try to change. Cell phone and laptop, usually located in other rooms, only the number of mouse pad. The time will deal with different conditions, I will try to refer to the work yet - I wonder how she will react to of people coming to me, you can try to collect statistics.

About the error code. Yes, it is clear that the error is a "General" nature, it may even be that it's just a collection of errors, set this bit mask, and 102 is "subspecies", which decided not to describe. About chip USB interface, I am inclined to think not, because then there would be no any connection with the device, or information on the name was distorted to be (now it looks like this: COMBO fieldreg_cmb_allsources "RGZD859" "select"). But this does not happen, the device is visible, there is a response to connect it. Even I had the thought that while the unit was traveling via EMS, the parcel may have had some type of automatic control at marshalling points, and there is probably the use of different x-ray machines and other detectors. Potentially, could be that gamma radiation, which, in fact, is the kinetic energy of our favorites (and the sensor of the device) electrons could damage the FETs. But all this is just speculation, not claiming to be the truth.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 23, 2014 17:47

Иаков wrote:the Color environment of the lamp did not try to change. Cell phone and laptop, usually located in other rooms, only the number of mouse pad. The time will deal with different conditions, I will try to refer to the work yet - I wonder how she will react to of people coming to me, you can try to collect statistics.
Tried , with the appearance of different people and it changes color. You can even determine the status of the incoming person and facing right in real-time))))

Иаков

Post by Иаков » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:22

Yes, you already wrote about it :)
Well, I wrote that the color changes even when everyone is asleep in the house :) This is normal.

Of course, the color will almost always change, the question of HOW he would do it, what criteria or conditions. And whether it applies here, in General, similar terms, if we it is not known how technically (software or hardware) implemented an algorithm for sampling color in the "white-colored". About it was given very scanty information from the developers, namely, just one sentence: "the color of bulb is chosen at random". If they make an instantaneous sample from the generator (it does not really matter what the algorithm, they result in a value of a sequence of bit samples to a three-bit sequence, which encodes another color bulb), it is unclear how this may have some correlation with the human condition or "mental demand" for the color. But if the sample is not instantaneous but extended in time, or independent from something else, then everything becomes more interesting, but that's unlikely the developers will give the technical information...