33%
Сомнительно
No votes

Total votes: 6

Доктор
How to test psyleron?

Post by Доктор » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:42

Good day to All!
Question about Psyleron. How to test it? Those programs and games that come with it complete can't show the work efficiency! What to do, and maybe someone has additional programs to it?
Decided to try to order a Lamp, that seems like it can catch the desire (changes color from your intentions), and that just programs to the computer no???
People tell me please! And I want to work on it, and not seeing returns, this unit is lying idle(((

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56

How to check his work? Those programs and games that come with it complete can't show the work efficiency!
What do You mean by "efficiency"? Perhaps, in this case, there are a little inadequate expectations...
The device description does not say anywhere that he can "catch" the desire or emotion:) If You want a mind-lamp, it is better not to hurry with the purchase.
I would say that these devices register some changes in the environment that the emotions of a person can call. And you can not call. Here, here on the forum there are many messages; some of them You have, for example, invoke an emotional response, and some don't.
In General, psyleron is only a measuring instrument; the Registrar; and registers it is relatively rare event. If he did not register such a rare event when attempting the action, then it just doesn't come.
Now, is there any voltmeter: if it shows no voltage, then its not... the same here.

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03

I do understand this. Everyone puts a different meaning to the word, in this case, the EFFICIENCY!!! This feedback!
I asked about a computer program for Psyleron, very much I think they should be!!!
And so Dmitry, thanks for the reply!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:30

I understand that perfectly! Everyone puts a different meaning to the word, in this case, the EFFICIENCY!!! This feedback!
If you evaluate the effectiveness, in terms of the feedback factor, even if not striking instrument measurement in this case, it will be definitely LOW. Otherwise the laboratory of Robert Jana wouldn't take so many years to collect statistics for only one proof of the existence of this feedback.
However, the link is there...
Incidentally, in the case of binaural beats recorded on the EEG response is also very weak and most importantly, unsustainable. However, the subjective effects distinct.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 13:07

When you bought a computer, check the correct operation of the microcode and low-level commands of the processor? How? obviously only custom applications, and indirectly the conclusion that the process is OK, otherwise it's probably the Vistula or did not work at all :)

For psyleron the "main" program audits will not of the game, and FieldReg, but for the game to work easier (so we are organized.).
Put fielder for a long entry, for example at night, and maybe see the original spikes in the graph, although this of course depends still strongly on the parameter (total) place of the+operator.
I once saw a continuous blinking inscription "Filed" in the upper right corner of the program, which lasted tens of minutes. But on the device worked a group of several dozen people, and the result is displayed on the projection screen. If the direct impact I can easily (like games, and the schedule), here is the sign to flash to get it turned on (although I tried only a few times). In my opinion, a much stronger criterion is the fact of resonance of any record when exposed to the device with the emotional state of the operator, which then, according to the piece of writing reads the same any sense or just a sensitive person. I.e. give him a line of zeros and ones and is for 10 people 7-8 will describe roughly the same this record, not knowing anything about her. In this case, we check the impact not the macro-level (long difference), and micro - modulating the signal thought-form, condition, resonance with the object, and so on.