Psyleron community

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Psyleron community

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:56

It is natural that some buyers Psyleron want to register psyleron community to share svojimi results and to access the results of others. Unfortunately, pokupaly from our site when you purchase not issued a registration code.
Therefore, those wishing to register should write the letter on page http://www.psyleron.com/contact.aspx
which indicate that the instrument purchased MindMachine.ru (you can specify a number of device). After that, Your e-mail address send registration code.

For those who don't want to bother uprajneniyami in inostrannom language, the text of the letter can be copied like this:
Hi
I've purchased Psyleron device Lite No ............ from MindMachine.ru webstore. Please help me register in Psyleron community.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 27, 2011 0:04

Dmitry__ thank you! Posted a few days ago a similar email to recruiting@psyleron.combut so "not Hello":), or you had better support@psyleron.comtell me please...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:16

as I checked in on a straight line in the standard way without problems.... (well, I and all your psyleron really took on the line, but not the essence, I don't think it changes the registration process).

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Feb 28, 2011 20:57

Well, better probably support@psyleron.com...
But in General they are not very itchy there... In India too :? It is only in Moscow all so kinky... do Not rush - I will answer sooner or later.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 28, 2011 21:09

Thank you! The boom to wait:)
Also kind of hurry slowly:)
Though not in India...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Mar 01, 2011 16:54

I got it:)...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21

Here's the news from the manufacturer:

Respected psyleron community!

<...>

We made online questionnaire; to enter it at the link below.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/psyleron_survey
This survey is completely anonymous and will not take much time. As a prize for participation you will receive a month of free service, SyncTXT service (random message on a mobile phone that helps to see the synchronicity in everyday life).
Just fill out the questionnaire, and in the end you will receive a code that you can enter when registering for the service. If you already signed for SyncTXT, you can pass this code to a friend. But it won't work if you type it in the "redeem gift certificate" - it can only be entered during registration in the "promo code". We appreciate your support and look forward to otvas information!

*** Some clarification on issues 2 and 25: rating scale from 1 to 10 implies that 1 is the lowest value and 10 the highest. For example, if you put a "10" in response to the 2nd question, it will mean your extreme interest in the subject.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 13:13

I personally filled out the survey. If someone would be ambiguity about the translation - ask. Unfortunately, in the Russian language it can be done.

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02

Thank you!

Альб

Post by Альб » Wed Jul 20, 2011 22:20

Joined SyncTXT. Caught today, two funny posts. Unfortunately only the post office could set up. With the phone is not able to make friends. They must enter telefonato to Psyleron could bullet SMSes via the mail client the user is on a mobile phone. I picked at our tyrnete, but was not able to find work addresses patterns. Tried MTS and MegaFon. In okontsovke put an alert. When it comes to soap, my phone receives a notification. Bad text writing writes only one(

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 0:17

at Beeline works fine service gate at mile. But you have to set somewhere (I do not remember, you can call support to ask), plus there are external gates, making such work. Yes, messages from sinkthe I have always been impressed. A pleasant and sometimes useful thing.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Fri Jul 22, 2011 15:13

Михаил_ wrote:Yes, the message from sinkthe I have always been impressed.
I've tried it once and not impressed, I put the names of the people, Yes / no, and other things. Matches were, but all within the random sample.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 0:06

I suspect that all depends on the person. We have tried on 3 was pretty killer results. A friend of mine, after hearing my stories put, and he only one day there was some intersection, the rest of the time, nothing.