Mind-lamp

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Mind-lamp

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Jan 18, 2011 13:12

For 2 weeks needs to come a new lamp. These will have native adapters for 220V. The cost of the adapter will be 8000 RUB.

In this forum thread this device has already been discussed.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3707
In addition, unlike psyleronit sucked a bit and in the Russian-speaking Internet
for Example
for Example
The experience of my friends, using both psyleron and lamp, I can say that a mind-lamp - more "friendly" sensor reverse psychic connection, which is better suited, e.g. for the purposes of psychotherapy. Psyleron good for research, for work on oneself, but neither is now out of favor, alas :(

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 24, 2011 14:14

Yes, there is about psyleron... Thanks!
Assume that the observed leap on the chart in either direction (top/bottom) can be observed for the influence of emotions, associations effort even at the global level (simultaneity of the experiences of global events) can give a burst.
Will experiment with emotions... With the result to share.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Mar 01, 2011 17:27

In sale there are 4 bulbs,the price is 8000.
You can buy from the 4th March (ordered them transformers for 220/110v,which is not yet brought).
Description lamp http://www.mindmachine.ru/psyleron/mindlamp.pdf

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Sun Mar 27, 2011 23:00

Wrote in LX is ready to order! Waiting for an answer!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 27, 2011 23:24

There are two lamps,place your order via the order form on the website,in PM is not necessary,I do not do orders and their processing.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:11

While lamp is not available,on receipt of the report.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Mind-lamp

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 15, 2013 22:52

Maybe a separate topic to do?
I do this:
This morning over Yekaterinburg, illuminating everything in a bright light, flew a meteor (or some crap) that exploded over Chelyabinsk, causing significant damage and injuring several people...
Last night (watched until around the 23rd Moscow) Minglana was acting a little unusual. Usually it's white, and white color rolls of various shades, rarely developing to some rich colors. Yesterday evening, juicy colors has varied almost continuously, only briefly to be replaced by white. However, I was in some kind of suspended state - a sort of waiting for something... Work did not go well... In the end asked for a lamp: "If all will end well - let will give the green". :) Almost immediately a wave of green and I went to sleep... Today, the lamp behaves normally.
There you have it.... :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 17, 2013 19:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Maybe a separate topic to do?
I do this:
This morning over Yekaterinburg, illuminating everything in a bright light, flew a meteor (or some crap) that exploded over Chelyabinsk, causing significant damage and injuring several people...
Last night (watched until around the 23rd Moscow) Minglana was acting a little unusual. Usually it's white, and white color rolls of various shades, rarely developing to some rich colors. Yesterday evening, juicy colors has varied almost continuously, only briefly to be replaced by white. However, I was in some kind of suspended state - a sort of waiting for something... Work did not go well... In the end asked for a lamp: "If all will end well - let will give the green". :) Almost immediately a wave of green and I went to sleep... Today, the lamp behaves normally.
There you have it.... :?
Yes ,the lamp reacts strongly to the mood , the thoughts and the arrival of people in the office .In color you can see who came and what came. And noticed when the alarm on the soul and it is not clear from what and from whom that you stand it the color,if so ,then this color .And not so such that. That is determined ,And always to the point.Then it is checked or not. Interesting stuff ,although not really clear.

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:30

My girlfriend brought home from work kakueto stand for bottles podsvetki on the LEDs. So the colors on the stand change very strange I felt feedback. To exclude the algorithm of flashing LEDs I've been tracking the change of colors within the hour. Any algorithm in the color change is not noticed. So I think what is the principle of this chaotic glow of the LEDs. By the way I am instead of the bottle put it on a piece of paper. Here I write and the curiosity to understand! Go probably will raspino her see something for the iron as soon as you see just write.

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:42

Dismantled. A motor for rotating the stand, were professional 6 2 large 4 small 6 resistors 1 large and 5 small. ALL! I thought it was a chip will be kakaeto tricky... and Nehru. I would love drew a diagram but alas, such skills I have. Avot if anyone is interested I can take pictures.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Feb 20, 2013 13:48

Сержио1 wrote:My girlfriend brought home from work kakueto stand for bottles podsvetki on the LEDs. So the colors on the stand change very strange I felt feedback. To exclude the algorithm of flashing LEDs I've been tracking the change of colors within the hour. Any algorithm in the color change is not noticed. So I think what is the principle of this chaotic glow of the LEDs. By the way I am instead of the bottle put it on a piece of paper. Here I write and the curiosity to understand! Go probably will raspino her see something for the iron as soon as you see just write.

What does the theme of the Mind-Lamps and stand for something ?And what algorithm are you looking for a simple stand ,where the rotation of the platform and blinking LEDs? It's just a beautiful stand that highlight the product.

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:40

I say that feel feedback. Color and intensity are changed in a random order. And since the observer can affect the randomness of deflecting it to one side of the quantum currents in the chain of causality. Even so the stand can be used as psi-simulator. Vprintsepi this is the same lamp only, no tunneling. Yes, a more complex feedback but even so neither as a reverse savsi is, only it does not have a clear reflection. If the lamp is sort of a mirror of it - a crumpled foil, also represents only not so clearly and correctly.

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:47

Of course this primitive lamp will give odds of 1000 on the qualities. I have been doing with celeronm 3 years, and learned to feel the influence of the observer. I really want to buy this wonderful lamp of Aladdin but while a wallet could not agree. That's probably subconsciously looking for an alternative to it. Noticed the phenomenon described it thought it would be interesting to those who engaged with psilomelane and a lamp and those who are looking for an alternative.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:01

Сержио1 wrote:of Course the lamp of this primitive the device will give odds of 1000 on the qualities. I have been doing with celeronm 3 years, and learned to feel the influence of the observer. I really want to buy this wonderful lamp of Aladdin but while a wallet could not agree. That's probably subconsciously looking for an alternative to it. Noticed the phenomenon described it thought it would be interesting to those who engaged with psilomelane and a lamp and those who are looking for an alternative.

Buy girlfriend or wife a gift on March 8 and you have it in hand. A gift that will buy? Great idea. And you are well and the second half pleasure. Think of his idea that the funds come to you the best and safest way. And mustache will!!!!!!!!!!.

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 16:33

Thank you, I would have done if she hinted to me for a gift. Will have to buy her a jacket. Can buy the bulb myself on birthday.

ЧЕСЛАВ

Post by ЧЕСЛАВ » Mon May 26, 2014 21:29

Hello!
Please to anyone who has experience with this lamp, will share facts about the unusual phenomena, if they were observed. In particular, I'm interested in whether it can react to the poltergeist and things like that (the presence in the house of invisible energy essence). Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 26, 2014 22:38

CZESLAW
Don't know how a poltergeist, but when my son comes into the room, the lamp always lit in purple... :?

ЧЕСЛАВ

Post by ЧЕСЛАВ » Wed May 28, 2014 18:50

Andrew, thanks for the information. Impressive that "always". If there's any (even hypothetical) explanation, it would be interesting to know

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 28, 2014 18:57

CZESLAW
I do not know what explanation. The only thing you can say is great guy repairing various electronic devices, so to speak, with his presence and intention...

ЧЕСЛАВ

Post by ЧЕСЛАВ » Wed May 28, 2014 23:18

Very interesting. I don't even know, he orders her to burn the color when it enters, or is it "involuntary" reaction of the lamp. However, since Your son obviously has psychic, shall we say, ability, both, or alternating. Thank you for responding. And repair appliances by intention, i.e. the power of thought, is really cool.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 28, 2014 23:20

CZESLAW
He says he has no orders. :) In extrasensory perception, he does not believe, but in the power of thought believes. :?

ЧЕСЛАВ

Post by ЧЕСЛАВ » Wed May 28, 2014 23:53

Andrew, sorry to bother, it's late. And what else he knows and how he understands what he can. For him the power of thought? At least a few words.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 28, 2014 23:54

CZESLAW
I have no idea. :?

ЧЕСЛАВ

Post by ЧЕСЛАВ » Thu May 29, 2014 0:05

Sorry. Really not interested? It is with Your "experience intelligence"?. Hard to believe, but don't believe there are no grounds. Good luck. And thanks again

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Apr 22, 2018 23:31

Has anyone purchased a mind lamp and realized that it was not his subject?
Will gladly buy it back from You.
In PM or by phone +7(961)124-9408.
The administration is now aware of.