Psyleron About How to buy?

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 25, 2010 17:58

Михаил_ wrote:twisted it remotely surveillance via a webcam. And then the owner of the lamp fell asleep, thinking that green color it is more likely to face and we will not be able to "rotate" the other night... no way.... a good example of the difference an active subconscious and subconscious, which is a bit pull conscious. I was then impressed.
The lamp is fastened on the Owner or the place? Or contact the owner of the place? Or no Master, and is "an indicator of disturbance", i.e. mean what "works" from any "disturbance" (including a human being, an animal, an electro-magnetic device, etc.)?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 21:01

The lamp is fastened to the one who knows about her and the place. Ie as in the case of psyleron (the sensor is the same, well, maybe the device he's little more precise, although I think = serial), the lamp reacts to mental activity, but can respond to the General indignation of the energy space, i.e. some mass anomaly.

Mostly it is the owner of the lamp, but could work on some poltergeist in the house. Shielding from electromagnetic interference is very good, I affect the sensor, even a strong source came out, stated shielding from temperature fluctuations and so on. (well I was from the description of psyleron all).
In the instructions for the lamp is recommended, for example the collective "team" games to entertain guests - like one group of "pulls" in one color and the other in another.

In principle it is possible to use as a preset under the "magic" sensor, sew personalization and certain special types of processing on the input just to her outside in the external algorithm.
The good thing is that this is a device that reacts quickly to any changes and thus can be visible somewhere in the room, as a kind of indicator. Although a perfect automatic control so as to achieve and failed ...until...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 25, 2010 23:29

Good stuff . We had in the office. We indulged her for a few months. Played flowers .Someone mentally the color your trying to install and someone your and someone who. So here we are-women trying to overcome one . He always kept the emerald color-stable. Why emerald? Because the lamp gives a very different spectrum of colors. From light green to turquoise. What nastroitsya. Or sometimes came to the office of "severe" or serious person well, very.... And the lamp began to burn red Burgundy as much as the other cton fun -the light was green and turquoise and a variety of beautiful bright colors.
By the way psyleron from under the lamp and weight and does not take much space if ordered. But the lamp-design-well it would be better. And ironically, these can be bought for a penny. There is in fact the essence -any shade.Now, if such a can without lamp to order and to buy what you want. Though figure what kind of glass or crystal to prematurity.
Andrew so it is possible to order? Then a lot of places won't hold. And the weight is negligible. And the price too.
bi :wink:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 25, 2010 23:31

And that Psyleron about? How is it different from a simple?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 23:39

the price is miniscule does not, the price ceiling is conventionally zero, and is just the sensor as a high-tech technology :) the manufacturer only sells headlight Assembly, and rightly so. But otkovyryat the ceiling is certainly possible.

about different body :) (not plastic, duralumin) and more accurate tuning. About it on the manufacturer's website is discussed in detail, as well as a complete set.. complete with Pro is interface for writing your programs, and examples. the interface simple (to read the data, etc.)

Really about is less "random"deviations on a long-term interval. In the very short term is not very noticeable

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:36

And that Psyleron about?
One psyleron about and one psyleron standard by the way, will come together with the lamps, if anyone wants it.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09

Михаил_ wrote:I am the way, perhaps one will take, is to whom to give, and I always forget to order through the manufacturer's website, a year to forget
Michael, one lamp a week in the office. If you save the interest - call take.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18

Yes, I was told today, asked her to consider me and pay out my Finance. So tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will take payment, as I understand it, already exists. Thank you very much, very timely, this is a great time to give :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 22:04

The lamp got, but was surprised that the included us power supply, although the site has a special option to order the lamp with the European. If ordered from the website, then be sure to point out the completeness of the 220V PSU. The result is to give a lamp, you need to look for a suitable PSU now. And there with him some tricks - plug you need a very thin, any voltage and capacity BP from the play console relative - not included plug in the result to verify I had "cut" plastic with same USB adapter-psp2. Thick plug just won't fit in the tiny hole under the glass.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:33

I apologize for this defect - there is indeed need an adapter. I for one bulb bought on Savelovsky the market for 350 rubles. The name here can't remember I can send... Fits perfectly. Just mistakenly thought that You and him won't be a problem...

I didn't order the adapters at psyleron, because they were disproportionately odorous the lamp, and shipment.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 10, 2010 15:30

of course, just extra time deficit, which is more valuable than money. Would prefer the kit. You may want to combine them then(for others) something that you could use, then I at least know what to shove and where to get. And to Savyolovsky to go, it will have a courier to send me just the once elementary.
Overall, I would prefer a native adapter in my kit, despite the increase in value, which in General do not care. Ie here is the adapter for 350 rubles to buy just do not want - it will be less reliable China. What good is significantly more expensive. Will be same + time lost.
Here the native adapter 110 looks like a proper civilized - good quality kolisnik, compact, not free. These are the years. Well, it's like the difference in charging for mobile. Take a branded Nokia (for example) and bought know name Jack for Nokia.... Survive the first phone, the second can last from months to many years - as luck.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Dec 10, 2010 20:22

Well Michael, I'll drive to the office adapter to the remaining lamps.
The following supply for the sake of experiment will bring one lamp with adapter.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:31

I just stated my point of view, although there is a suspicion that many will be similar.

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Fri Dec 24, 2010 18:24

All the good time. I still got :D his Mind Lamp at a time.Begin your experiment :wiz with her. still more fires and reagiruet White mode to Color mode.But the experience with psyleron already osutils. once managed to get on the right frequency of thought.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 24, 2010 18:53

Yes.... I think this is a very good gift for kids of wide age bands, parents or relatives, or being slightly more concerned about the fact that they fought back and develop there mental skills external influences (in children they are usually strong).

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Tue Jan 04, 2011 18:53

Hello. This topic was discussed in a lamp, and my question I'm asking here.
Here, I want to buy but have not decided psyleron or lamp. As I understand it, psyleron registers small increments of the average deviation (in a wide amplitude range), and the lamp has a threshold for switching svetodiodov, i.e. the lamp is more "rough" than psyleron. Is that so?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 04, 2011 20:39

not quite.... sensor one, psyleron it more "professional" and there is a set of "games" where the coarseness is set programmatically.
The lamp is clearer for simple tests, but has a number of other possibilities inherent in psyleron.
In my opinion if you choose from the two, then clearly psyleron.
Lamp, as I wrote above, such an excellent trainer for kids, a ball for the company, a visual aid to enter into a stupor and so on, and psyleron - a tool for wide application.
The lamps take one of the games and the cases.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Wed Jan 05, 2011 14:38

Thank you very much.

кразимен

Post by кразимен » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:01

Hi all.

A question is ripe for psyleron. On their website there is a so-called stand along devices. And one of them is psi-alerter deserves attention, the fact that it is self-contained and is intended for signaling of stress effects in humans (see http://www.psyleron.com/alerter.aspx).
But its release is planned for 1012 G.
And our home much different from him, who knows?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16

кразимен wrote:But its planned release on 1012 G.
A visitor from the past?:)
Applications for the Alerter are really limited by your own imagination. Program alert really limited by your imagination.
Long get accustomed to this device:) so far noticed 2 factors for utilitarian use.
1. The indicator of awareness - signaled transitions in trance States, updating an external factor, the movement of attention away. In General, for tracking their own attention (for effective use of these time-outs by appointment), can also operate "anchor" to call "reflected States".
2. Extension instructions to the device - interact with the subconscious "programming" instrument response to certain internal factors, what type of "electronic pendulum" answering Yes/no to its audio signal.
From the owners of the device I would like feedback on the results of the practical use...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 01, 2011 18:36

On sale is one psyleron version of the standard.
Price 12100 RUB.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Sat Apr 02, 2011 13:20

Psyleron for 9500, "standard" and "Pro" differ only in accuracy of adjustment or is there a different? I heard something about the API functions are supported in all three version? Is it possible to write its (the mental game)?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:16

Psyleron for 9500, "standard" and "Pro" differ only in accuracy of adjustment or is there a different? I heard something about the API functions are supported in all three version? Is it possible to write its (the mental game)?
The accuracy of the adjustment and the case material is the difference between the Lite version (9500) and Standard (12100). The software is the same.
The Professional version provides even the programming code of the access Protocol API with the required libraries. With full documentation. That allows you to write your own applications for the device. Including the "mental game". This Protocol is supported in all versions of the device. Professional also has a lifetime support from the manufacturer on all issues.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:15

Psyleron Lite is in nalichii.
Model Standard and Professional are sold.

Альб

Post by Альб » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:22

Hello. Is there still available Psyleron About or need to wait?