Psyleron About How to buy?

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
и-Ван
Psyleron About How to buy?

Post by и-Ван » Fri Oct 29, 2010 15:25

It would be most convenient to buy through your website as you work with the seller for a younger model.

Can it be done, how much it will cost and how long to wait?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Oct 30, 2010 0:47

Don't see a problem. The price will be like the American site plus shipping. That is about 640 dollars.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:30

and van
Prepayment of 25%,the delivery time is 20-25 days.
If the conditions are satisfied to make an order on the website.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Sat Oct 30, 2010 21:38

Dmitry, in your response, and other conditions.

Andrew, in your response, all except for the price. Write the price. Deadline and Deposit for me. From my side of the question: (1) is it possible when I open or I'll open you a parcel with the device; (2) how will it affect the price of the add to package their lamps.

Software is provided the use of two Psyleron About?

I found on the website of Psyleron About.
Called on the phone, but I was told that Proshek no and order no.

Can without a website (although it is not clear about what website you say)? Still advance to give to call you immediately and arrange.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 30, 2010 23:05

Price pointed out Dmitry.If you in Moscow,can come to the office and prepayment is required.The lamp Dmitry will clarify and answer.He deals with these issues.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Sun Oct 31, 2010 0:03

Price Dmitry is also fine with me.
Then the question of my post of 17:38, Dmitry.

Come to the office and pay the Deposit.
Who?

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:59

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Price pointed out Dmitry.If you in Moscow,can come to the office and prepayment is required.the lamp Dmitry will clarify and answer.He deals with these issues.
Good time to You. Is it possible for me to join in a possible parcel acquisition and Mr and van equipment. namely also very much want and dream to find the device the "Mind Lamp".as in the process of my work I will be much easier to track your results and experiments.Psyleron I have and I have been using them, but at some point it does not suit me. But the LAMP just yet would give me the result I need. Thank you in advance.

P. S. since I live very far from Moscow I unfortunately may not be for contracts in the office,and forced to use written communications. pay and mail order and other costs naturally.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:31

Changing the situation was such that the manufacturer us discounts they gave.Therefore, we did not deliver.Dmitry will report later what happens to them price.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:31

и-Ван wrote: Come to the office and pay the Deposit.
Who?
To the cashier.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Sun Oct 31, 2010 13:57

Andrew, thanks I understand.

Get answers to questions from Dmitry + conditions in Mind Lamp from him, and immediately come give an advance.

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Sun Oct 31, 2010 14:56

Андрей Кабанков wrote:the bulbs the situation was such that the manufacturer us discounts they gave.Therefore, we did not deliver.Dmitry will report later what happens to them price.
Thank you for your reply and attention.I will wait for the information...

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Nov 01, 2010 0:49

and van
(1) is it possible when I open or I'll open you a parcel with the device;

Personally, I don't mind.
(2) how will it affect the price of the add to package their lamps.
Increase 8) This is by far.
Software is provided the use of two Psyleron About?
To my deep regret, I failed to implement synchronous data acquisition with 2 psyleron on your computer. I think this is an objective limitation from the software. I did this:
1. Run 2 copies of FieldREG
2. In each copy are putting your module psyleron (each of them is sewn a unique number)
3. Set in both copies of a synchronous start register readings at the same time and for the same duration.
4. Waiting, sir.
And here it appeared that on the same computer readings 2 psyleron at the same time acting is not can: just one copy of the program registration is not - all here...On 2 different machines without problems.
I found on the website of Psyleron About.
And we did not deliver never even. No one is asking.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:06

Dmitry, thanks for the replies.

I want to buy:
1. Psyleron Pro - 1 PCs.
2. Mind Lamp - 1 PC.

Have a friend that might buy one Psyleron About. He will decide tomorrow or the day after.

Need total amount:
Psyleron Pro 1 PCs + 1 PCs (?) + Mind Lamp - 1 piece price + shipping = ? Of the total amount I'll drop in Monday Tuesday 25%. In what currency you give money?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:28

1. about synchronous work - very strange....
for the following reasons:
-when I used fieldregion, then run two on one machine and it worked fine.
through your soft (but posted here) and API, working with any number of devices. There is a standard controller chip hangs out on the bus, the driver is also typical for him, pilinovsky only "makeweight", it would be strange if it did not work.
For example, I regularly chase 4 devices simultaneously and I think not to increase their number up .... more :)
however see another problem, about which wrote actually remove the amount of data constantly floating a bit (i.e. the bit rate actually floats)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57

Michael_
. about synchronous work - very strange....
The car I did it has a pretty weak ability. I will try today on another.

and van
Need total amount:
Psyleron Pro 1 PCs + 1 PCs (?) + Mind Lamp - 1 piece price + shipping = ? Of the total amount I'll drop in Monday Tuesday 25%. In what currency you give money?
I have not sent a reply about the lights. So. Estimated the cost is 830 dollars. If you need the adapter on 220 V to the lamp (comes with the 120) - add another 15 dollars. (845 total). Finally, all questions regarding payment decide to call the office.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Nov 01, 2010 13:47

Dmitry, to the office I called before the start of this thread and I was told that the version About no and order no, so send in a personal telephone and contact person.

If the second Psyleron will be a positive decision, then what amount will be added?

Michael, thanks for the clarification.
Immediately you question (and then will transfer to another thread): I Now sit behind a computer, two mobile phones, Wi-Fi, Blu-TUS, you can certainly catch the radio + many more which I don't know. All this traffic some information in one form or another (radio Elektromagnitnye could) and he affects and changes the environment settings. Psyleron catches this impact?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 01, 2010 23:30

no, no catches. He catches person (at any distance, even from another continent)and / or any disturbance of the environment around the strengths that affect on the people around him close, geographically or otherwise associated with the device.
i.e. in addition to the operator consciously or subconsciously synchronized with him, it catches some local changes associated with global processes for the area or macroparasites. (social for example).

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Nov 02, 2010 0:19

Once you question (and then will transfer to another thread): I Now sit behind a computer, two mobile phones, Wi-Fi, Blu-TUS, you can certainly catch the radio + many more which I don't know. All this traffic some information in one form or another (radio Elektromagnitnye could) and he affects and changes the environment settings. Psyleron catches this impact?
I will allow myself to penetrate. :oops:
I would say that Psyleron responds to the presence of some dominant regulating force. In principle, this force can affect the parameters of the electromagnetic smog, and thus may have a feeling of communication between them and the behavior of psyleron. The same psychic effect can be done really in different ways. And "under the hand" can get not only psyleron, but other devices nearby. It is possible to say that psyleron is influenced by the surrounding electromagnetic funiki because their background has also changed. That is, the person with the "incessant-naturally-scientific" view of exactly what I'll do. (I hope I was able to make itself understood :)
I remember when I worked in the SIC Crystal such experiments, I remember a large number of failures laboratory of electronics (computers, measurement apparatus). Apparently, she "got a hand" together with noise sensors that served as indicators of exposure.

the developers of the instrument has its own theory of its interaction with the environment, from variations on the theme of quantum physics, to children's attempts to introduce its new terminology, but in General curious.
In short everything is possible to unify the idea of having "timeless-spaceless-relationships" between the perceived objects and the perceiver himself (Conscious).

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Nov 03, 2010 0:27

about synchronous work - very strange....
All right - earned psyleron together and I have. :)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Nov 10, 2010 0:09

and van
Tomorrow I'm sending an order for lamps and psyleron. Your payment no. You have to consider it?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Nov 23, 2010 18:39

In the sale will be three pilinovsky lamps 7100 RUB
A couple of weeks.
If you are interested,do pre-orders through the website in the buy section.
Price 7100 RUB

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Nov 24, 2010 23:41

Андрей Кабанков wrote:three pilinovsky lamps 7100 RUB
What is this lamp? Mention saw a lot, but it is unclear what practical application? The game? Or visual condition detector?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 0:58

Good exercise (it changes color when exposed to the sensor, turns the palette in one direction or another), or a great toy for children - they learn fast, but then quickly lose interest.
Also, it is a dynamic visual indicator of anomalies in the room. Good stuff. By the way I probably will get one, is to whom to give, and I always forget to order through the manufacturer's website, a year to forget :)
When we brought the first - played it remotely surveillance via a webcam. And then the owner of the lamp fell asleep, thinking that green color it is more likely to face and we will not be able to "rotate" the other night... no way.... a good example of the difference an active subconscious and subconscious, which is a bit pull conscious. I was then impressed.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:17

There is a second mode - change the color of white in color at the mental order.Modes,and the spectrum in a circle, switching on-off.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:48

Yes, I know, I just only read the description about it, when we took the lamp, they were still single-mode. It later did so and so.