Psyleron as biofeedback to customize krutilki Radionics

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Эдди Эд
Psyleron as biofeedback to customize krutilki Radionics

Post by Эдди Эд » Tue Aug 24, 2010 14:43

Hello!

Thinking about buying the rad 1000, it is 3 whirlings.
Really have never found benefits for the exact tuning, only some pdf with pendolinos that have yet to wring out of the crystal, foil, and there is something in General not an option.

I suspect that if radionic actually generates orgone, then some thing like indlamu (that's all I have of beefcake, perhaps even mindfreak) will be able to move easily.

Questions

1) is it Really so
2) How to do it? Ie say I set up spinning for a certain purpose and test revolved with the lamp - what's the connection? Is it possible that connection to make the internal affirmation (once the correct settings have been made, the lamp turns red) or what?

With HC.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 24, 2010 15:15

For acquaintance with possibilities of Radionics you can use the study of the Manifesto program of Karl Welz.
In my opinion, it sheds some light...
In General, Radionic - "the electronic shaman" who use their principles of possibility and models of shamanism.

Sincerely, MAG.no :wink:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 07, 2010 20:28

Маг.нет wrote:Actually, Radionic - "the electronic shaman" who use their principles of possibility and models of shamanism.
In the course of...
Author Sator.

The shaman works with the spirits, aware of everything that happens at the same time. When practicing shamanism, there is a deal between the shaman and the spirits, which he "feeds" the energy they provide information or assistance in implementing some actions.

Ancestor worship, highly developed in ancient tribes was under a very real and practical basis. Countrymen, leaving life was to serve the native tribe, and after his death, mainly to warn about hazards and to help in hunting and wars. After the death of these people wanted to extend their stay on the higher strata of the etheric plane and lower astral layers, thereby avoiding a painful (thanks to karma) transition to higher planes. To stay there requires energy, which ends quickly, and then resolve first the etheric and then the astral body.

The main occupation of any of the shaman can be considered a food pack spirit helpers, allowing him to work miracles. The shaman is constantly seeking reserves for such food, looking for opportunities to sign new deals. For the power of the spirits uses a special magical procedure called a mystery - a lot of people unites into a powerful egregore forming the beam of energy directed at something specific. Mysteries were common in ancient civilizations, e.g. ancient Egypt. Sometimes mysteries nourish any egregore (in Magic the spirit can be called what does not belong to the physical world - from larvae to egregor).

On the traditions of shamanism built Voodoo Magic. Shamanism only with great reserve can be called the way of spiritual development. Although the shaman and knows the basics of magical action, is able to work with the spirits, but in General, shamanism is rather than by spiritual development, and by the power of the spirits and trade with them.

Sincerely, MAG.no◈<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 07, 2010 22:59

You can certainly not to engage in the process, "shaman spirits" to feed the energy of solution of the tasks assigned to the subconscious (on the basis of own algorithms+ "experience"), but the principle is still similar to the shamanistic "feeding" (and more rigid fixation of the purpose and algorithm) intentions. The thoughtform, in this case, further "hard" is fixed, is filled with "spirit" and feed (desaparecida) the vital energy of ArgumentError.
This is my personal understanding.
In General, Radionic, the most interesting thing when you learn to use...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 23:01

MAG.no, I don't doubt a competence of the statements of Sator, but in this context (for psyleron and Radionics), shamanic techniques quite far. In General, shamanism is a kind of niche, with certain techniques in a certain frequency range and with their tricks. Niche enough originality.
i.e. I is the fact that many of the quotes taken out of context more voluminous information in a short text not accurately perceived.
But different authors can reward similar phenomena or different historical data slightly different description within the framework of their understanding and their use of terminology (not always similar, unfortunately...)
Radionic the generation of resonances. Something quite unusual. Closest subject - the place of power and their application, with a build in their place a different MAG. machines.
Psyleron rather similar to a pendulum, but because of the very high discrete shooting information, it is able to register not a result but a process.
where is the similarity with shamanism, where it is constantly used alternative ways to change the working mechanisms of reincarnation and of being in petsmartae ?

Oh well... it's just a lyrical point. Of course I can be wrong....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:53

Michael_, this quote is out of context for the partial explanation of the principle of Radionics. On:
Эдди Эд wrote:I Suspect that if radionic actually generates orgone, then some thing like indlamu (that's all I have of beefcake, perhaps even mindfreak) will be able to move easily.

Questions

1) is it Really so
2) How to do it? Ie say I set up spinning for a certain purpose and test revolved with the lamp - what's the connection? Is it possible that connection to make the internal affirmation (once the correct settings have been made, the lamp turns red) or what?
Маг.нет wrote:MAG.no wrote(a):
In General, Radionic - "the electronic shaman" who use their principles of possibility and models of shamanism.

In the course of...
Author Sator.
And Psyleron nothing to do with it, I pulled just explained... Your vision problem.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:29

And the principles of shamanism, not to Radionics I drew and Carl... If you want, you can literally: http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/vozmoznosti.htm
self-Improvement, shamanism, and technology to achieve sustainable positive change and a more traditional magical ceremony, the magic mascot and magic runes are examples of such settings.
Among others Qi-Generator includes a unique development to achieve the following objectives:
Healing – perfectly improves your life and heals the body;
Managing trend (trend - the object that sent your positive impact)
Powerful support for positive change in your life;
Monitoring – provides continuous monitoring – in areas of your life that require improvement;
Peak performance allows you to achieve peak performance in work, studies and of course in sports. To achieve confidence in yourself and the peaks of mastery in many areas of your life. In professional sport will help to reach the heights of performance when the device is used as a mind machine. To achieve recovery, which will provide maximum protection for your body;
Mental balance and relaxation – relieve stress, increase relaxation and improve quality of life!!!
Thus, Qi-Generator gives you an advantage over any other person. This is because:
1. Qi Generator generates life energy continuously.
2. Qi-Generator provides a much more powerful output of life energy than shamans, priests, magicians, and other professionals, even working in groups.

In fact, the technology from HSCTI requires not more training than learning to drive a car!!!
And even less! When you decide to begin to use the Qi-Generator, you do not need special training, creative visualization, tedious conversation with yourself, hypnosis, self-programming techniques, and no need to attend motivational seminars. All you need is the ability to turn the switch on, your sincere desire and confidence of a new technology that will improve your life in every way!!!
Structural communication and the vital energy (generalization)
The theory of life energy and action at a distance is based on the proven characteristics of structural context, and negative entropy of life energy. This explains the amazing capabilities of shamans, magicians, Radionics and other methods, which are often categorized as “magical” than practical; and such explanations clear and obvious, in contrast to the unproven concepts that are not measurable “frequencies”, various “ethers”, “higher planes and other dimensions” assumed “morphogenetic fields,” anthropomorphic “spirits” and the like. My basic approach in the determination of any scheme or theory is always the same: it's simply brilliant!

Give a chance this perhaps “unorthodox” theory is naturally based on experiments and functional thinking, and soon you will see that the phenomena which have previously been inexplicable, up until now, can be easily explained in simple terms!

Use this theory when working with radionomy, spiritual practices, or using any other method such as motivational techniques, techniques of self-improvement and you will notice an almost immediate, often unexpected, increase your own flexibility, capabilities and possibilities of remote effects.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 15:05

Ibid.:
Important: Sometimes, in the process you'll encounter words or techniques that can raise suspicions, fears and doubts. One of these words is “magic”. In fact, what most people call “magic”, there is nothing like the impact on the distance that you can make with the help of structural links and life energy, i.e. this phenomenon is functionally identical to radionica and many other methods of action at a distance, who have a more "acceptable tags" such as shamanism and many others.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 15:45

:evil:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 18:09

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒

Mag.net