The results of psila

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Сержио1
The results of psila

Post by Сержио1 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02

The day before yesterday delivered psyleron, the first day to understand it has not been specifically included tried nothing happened. In the evening after work too. And this morning started to turn and very good in the game artrag, and torsion of the bulb slider. I played one then the other bototm again switched to the first game. And in developers the picture was on the debt to remain manifest, I thought the device broke down, then startled from my thoughts it is really broken, after that thought the device is probably stalled or a program hangs, in short there was an inscription...

Сержио1

Re: Results of psila

Post by Сержио1 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23

in short, the inscription in English saying that error. Different happens I restart the computer, everything seems smoothly but after some time again the same crap! Rearrange the Drava and the program again, sort of for some time and then again buggy! And in the PIR schedule at the time of the glitch immediately goes up, freezes and then the program minimizes and the error message.
Already tried different options, replaced the cord with a short and powerful set of on the other laptop does not help. I do not know what to do to enjoy their mental power, or upset the faulty psilo(psyleron). Can someone tell me what the greens I have growing in a pot?

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 0:37

the evening was going to work and again the same crap error, and now impossible to work all the time error, the inscription in English:
"Error reding from datasouce. Device has been disconnect or there is some other problem. Status: 0*8102" tried on other computers, same thing. I'm upset. Help. Is it just a replacement or repair? Maybe someone knows what to do?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Mar 21, 2010 13:45

Personally, I don't know what to answer because this is the first time in my memory. Try to write a letter to support@psyleron.com
If it is difficult for You, you can write to me.

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 15:16

Дмитрий__ wrote:Personally, I do not know what to answer, because this is the first time in my memory. Try to write a letter to support@psyleron.com
If it is difficult for You, you can write to me.
Thanks for the response if possible write, my English is not very good.
Today I tried again to include all full out! Now immediately gives error, in short, had it in a total time of 8 hours. Strange sensations and results appeared after this short work. He had a bit of a hot pain in head in region of Fontanelle, this morning I go to the kitchen stands a mountain...

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 15:46

...is the mountain of dishes and the top plate with the drawing on the bottom in which the water and the bottom of a lot of small air bubbles because of what the picture is cloudy. I have flashed the thought that this is similar to the game artrag. Well, for fun, concentrated on plate attention with the desire to figure became clearer, the bubbles began to slowly emerge, to burst, to merge with others in a random order I thought it was random and it can be controlled, focused harder and the bubbles all popped at the same time, then because of what happened I was so excited, took the bowl in his hands, spilled the water and dropped it on the floor and the plate remained intact. Spent probably two hours near the plate and tried to repeat but it probably should still potrenirovatsja with psilon. I'm still in shock. Very much want to continue zanimatsja it doesn't work. The feeling that today is the last day and if I don't exercise today, tomorrow will not be.
In short it feels that much Adam's Apple drives.
People what do I do?

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sun Mar 21, 2010 19:17

His Adam's Apple drives? This is interesting: Bronnikov described this in his lectures on telepathy and yogis.
And did anyone else experienced similar discomfort?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:11

one of my friends claims that the location next to the included psyleron itself activates the right hemisphere simply due to the fact that it sees an additional channel for the transmission of information to the world and the left hemisphere. Ie, it at first generally believed that this EMITTER. I barely convinced that no matter how cool the scheme (opened) passive sensor.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2010 16:52

So where ???? the results ???

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu May 05, 2011 8:58

Recently purchased by mail psyleron-Lite. Was a bit disappointed with the packaging. No bright and unnecessary crap, books in 8 languages, glossy boxes brand. All Spartan device, the cord drive. Some screw at the bottom, the little half got out, I wrapped my fingers back. The main thing – everything is run as it should. Started playing games, it's the second disappointment. Ran an unfortunate thought, what a waste of money. "Red-green" in most cases, were given random, rather than by intention, the result. In rare cases, had to learn to steer the machine. First practice "tops" and "bottoms". Moreover, the lower classes were better. Then played a little bit of "Developer". First did not work, then "caught" a state, and held it, increasing. Off the scale good, and the picture a couple of sessions last 10 seconds were clean. Only here the energy is strong, and the repetition of good results is not as pronounced. And maybe even posleratna the fatigue effect. But I think "the process has begun".
I tried to wrap in foil, and foil to the ground – no difference.
In the morning feeling hungover, barely rose. "The effect of the first approach" - I understand how the presence of fresh unspent energy.
Camera does flicker as he pleases. Depending on the initial alignment, it is easily to catch the desired state, and you just lead the situation to the finish, you can not across the equator to throw a curve, constantly falling and losing energy.
Probably, at first you just start psyleron the measurement of the background, 10 times.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu May 05, 2011 10:28

I have the feeling that this unnecessary noise is superimposed on the "my" component, but the noise it drowns. I was able to lower speed signal when training "down" in the game "red-green" on the last slow stages of the increment. If we could get a response on effects in the high frequency range, it would be possible to separate flies from cutlets.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 05, 2011 12:57

the device is a good simulator. As I wrote somewhere here, one man managed to almost completely muffle the noise that we had .... news :)
but this man has years of training under his belt....

PS Oh, by the way, the couple of psyleron of the latest batches I've bought from inventory office (first took all the mail we got here back then and did not sell), also the screws tend to get out, the little ones, which charge is attached to the body. We ought to tell them that someone on the Assembly lazy and moonlight became. The first twisted so that even with an enhanced tool screws loosened (we studied the guts of the device) with great difficulty :) and they themselves strive to unwind.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu May 05, 2011 13:39

Yes, the simulator is good, I can't with this "rod" to throw a couple of pancakes.
About cogs, and I thought that the force of tightening the screws too, "setup" is how the side. :) But the main thing is just schlock to set up, the cogs will endure.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri May 06, 2011 11:00

Михаил_ wrote:the device is a good simulator. As I wrote somewhere here, one man managed to almost completely muffle the noise that we had .... news :)
but this man has years of training under his belt....
In the thread about PSYLERON poorly developed theme for beginners. It is necessary, in my opinion, to collect in one place all the possible techniques of working with celeronm that allow you to get positive results, not to look around the forum. And it turns out, someone knows, and someone looks like "a sheep at a new gate". I for example come up with their own equipment.
Somewhere here I read that to affect the instrument of any person, but it turns out you need to have years of training behind.
In short, we need stupid step by step instructions for "beginners dummies."
Thanks in advance!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 06, 2011 14:25

You have something wrong. To influence any person. People with years of training have made what I think the producers think it is not possible in principle - he removed random noise in General, leaving only a clean signal..... to work with the games or the schedule, if You need more than simple skills.
Collect all the equipment in one place does not think that possible because it is necessary to gather all existing and operating equipment associated with development - their great number in the world...... or better to say that the operation is one of such techniques, accordingly, if You successfully practice something else (I don't know, literally anything, lucid dreams, "key" etc), this will affect on your results and psyleron. Drives Patrushev will have a significant impact.... a number of them and it's checked.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri May 06, 2011 15:16

I'd like to talk technique it works with the device. That is how to pre-prepare, how to act, what mode (schedule) the best pick. Try whether as the fans in the stadium to push the curve, or to behave more calmly, knowing some of the subtleties and tricks, whether to use samonastroj, key phrases and words. That is, I'll roughly describe my technique - I'm such a fan, squeeze out the energy, I say to myself the key words samonastroja, create a bright phrase commands for execution. And it all collectively spent a lot of energy. Use also method the effects of fixation, when the portions of the impact fix, to rest, and repeat.
On the decline curve I have some other method. I try to crystallize, to calm down, to mentally calm the mental "entity". Also use phrases samonastroja, for example crystallization.
Here I would like to know who any other ways uses, it is the impact on psyleron.

Дмитрий_Е

Post by Дмитрий_Е » Fri May 06, 2011 16:01

Михаил_ wrote:People with years of training have made what I think the producers think it is not possible in principle - he removed random noise in General, leaving only a clean signal.....
:shock: That is, as I understand correctly, he could implement any sequence of graphics state "down" and "up"? :shock: Who is it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 06, 2011 16:17

no, not any, or rather this problem is not posed at all. The aim was to broadcast on TWO instruments at the same time his mental state for writing.
Appliances worked through the API with our program, bitrate 2000бит.sec (in reality it is floating but slightly so). Man was broadcast on the devices a few different States (I remember three). Recording time about 5 minutes.
During the recording devices drop the bit-rate more than three times, and three times it was changed. In other words, clearly shows where the broadcast new condition. The entry was very effective opposite effect.
In this case, the devices were still a single-pixel sensor, three-dimensional images, but usually, when exposed to this kind of, and if the bitrate varies, not much, but all the information is in the overlay on the noise exposure of the operator. In this case, there is a clear sense that the noise just disappeared and left one of the net effects. It certainly is a controversial and unproven question, but more I can not think of.
I described the incident earlier. Talked about the who, I don't think you need to create a hullabaloo around the person because it is not the fact that will be grateful for this. In General, the less an ordinary person for many years fascinated by the practices is clearly associated with agnoj.
People went to experiment without the terrible enthusiasm and not even interested in the result.

Дмитрий_Е

Post by Дмитрий_Е » Fri May 06, 2011 16:31

Okay, so, why not apply more than 2 psyleron? Is the increasing number of devices are not rising to the level of "purity" of the signal? It is possible through the API to try to lay down the signals from several psilos one, or not?

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri May 06, 2011 16:39

Finally came the meaning of the phrase "single-pixel sensor".
Going back to the techniques from the previous post I realized that using any of them, you just need to fulfill its ultimate formosana and think about what lies next to psyleron (to communicate), not necessarily paying attention to the schedule of feedback and not produce on him any mental energomonopolii?
And what about Agni, vibrates and nice it was stiff it after class with psyleron, it is a fact.

That is, roughly speaking, take a drive Patrushev, and listening to it, to monitor how changes the graph? Not to show annoyance if nothing changes, and understand it as their own error log in the "status". That is, psyleron - sensor-corrector "correct" state?
Because no matter what technique to use, it all comes down to a common denominator - the unity of opposites of Yin and Yang (zero and one). And psyleron is clearly detected (?).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 07, 2011 14:42

Psyleron not gauge the correctness condition, psyleron just the sensor. The number of disks Patrushev strongly affects opportunities to influence. For example, "Star traveler" with its synchronization of the hemispheres, but not only... at all in fact all of the drives Andrew...
Working with sensor - train yourself
Working with disks - yourself train.
Training oneself in different ways - faster will get the result and psyleron it would show up.
On the other hand, partly You are right, psyleron can be used as a setting method in the correct state. By the way, it is always close to total indifference. As soon as You get emotional (no matter what it turns out or not) - You are going to impact very far away, this is the basics, which are described repeatedly in the context of psyleron....
Ie spinning toys from psi, you can catch his or her condition effectively and to anchor it for yourself.
That in itself is priceless (I do not advertise these devices, it's not my product, I have no interest in their sales and he is a consumer).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 07, 2011 14:51

Дмитрий_Е wrote:Okay, so, why not apply more than 2 psyleron? Is the increasing number of devices are not rising to the level of "purity" of the signal? It is possible through the API to try to lay down the signals from several psilos one, or not?
Inside the device, and so is the scheme lends a certain purity of the signal.
We used several sensors for strictly their own purposes, not to register the fact that effect (I don't see this deeper meaning at all, and so I know where and how I can influence, why do I need this device????), we write the signal, which can then cause the desired resonances, such as replicating a particular state in another person. Thus, psyleron to become a recording microphone.... two of the device is stereo... but the operator is objectively more difficult, you need to keep the configuration on the two units. At the same time.
Well, it's like to do several things at once, some can, but not all.
To hold the attention of a greater number of devices is even harder.
To summarize them the signal makes no sense, it makes sense to use each signal individually.
Well, it's like if you take a camera, there are millions of pixels and to sum up all in the brightness of a single pixel. Happens instead photo (flat image) just a point.
Using many of the devices we are creating a little bit extended from a point image.
The use of games and schedule of little interest to me - it's primitive, which is good for training, but is of low practical value.
However, this does not mean that for others as well.
Although I would recommend to work more with the record is its state (or something) on tape. The fact is that the curvature of the graph -the problem is not clear to our unconscious mind (her goal), but the transfer of meaningful signal that can somehow be used and improves something of our lives in the future-it is clear to the subconscious, i.e. is it possible to shake like a worthy task. And mean that it is easier to see the effects, even schedule located in the area of random generation, can carry the full data of the operator projected on the device and it is then read and recorded by other people, they give a accurate description of the state of the operator, not knowing anything about it beforehand, which proves that the information value of the record. In the simplest version of even a string of numbers from the sensor carries the information of the whole (principle of the hologram).<

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Mon May 09, 2011 21:04

I'm a second day sore right hemisphere of the brain, the front part. It may be associated with the practice of psyleron?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 11, 2011 23:42

can.
and You have no bracelet 3.0? make yourself at least a Lite version (just a marker on anything), right-maybe more-maybe more, and longer.
The problem is the following.
All such practices take place through the right hemisphere. Important activation + sync with the left. Usually the right is in sleep mode. This is why it is up to us to get through only in a dream (often), creating for the sake of this scenario from the available images (which may be one of the many reasons for dreams, but not only).
Any of these practices trigger... right up to physical processes and restoration of normal blood circulation. Ie on any imaging that would be clearly visible.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu May 12, 2011 20:21

Михаил_ wrote:maybe.
and You have no bracelet 3.0? make yourself at least a Lite version (just a marker on anything), right-maybe more-maybe more, and longer.
Bracelet I have no life. But there are some products Arthur IAA (Arina, Sens).