The results of psila

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 12, 2011 21:24

well, it's a bit different... one is working on the forms, the second more deep processes, primarily on the resonances, and then the product as if change itself, regardless of material and shape. Well, at least on a sheet of paper from the matrix of the ACC. branches and write when working with celeronm put this paper under a hand for example. Consciousness is able to get rather more in the subconscious.
PS close Runet :) it would seem that anyone remembers-knows about the product Maa.... they are definitely working.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri May 13, 2011 15:15

Thank you very much, Michael. I'll look at that branch. There is another forum openmagic.org bracelets. Just this topic as it is not caught at the time, was absorbed by other interests.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 13, 2011 15:26

well, it's simple and free technology is directly related to the efficiency of the right hemisphere, which is why I brought that recommendation here.

Сержио1

Re: Results of psila

Post by Сержио1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:39

Almost three years to do with psyleron. The result is, but wanted more. From the beginning often caught myself on coincidences, then I used to and no longer betray such sovpadeniem any difference. For example look at the place and a few seconds there face car. Or quickened their pace suddenly a gust of wind in the back. Or looked at a street lamp and it lit up. Or wanted to turn off the TV, only reached for the light switch and suddenly the lights just went out. Just want to call and you have call. Wake up and after a few seconds alarm goes off. Only want click the call to you. But I want to say that it somehow just happens and when especially want something happened then nothing happens how not strained and the lamp from view at will does not turn on and no one calls when they want to call. Another thing noticed psyleron responds to the voltage drops in the network, I noticed this: sitting doing play artrag picture manifests the light in the room lit brighter when Sumit light tuskneet, but also for dolgoi before this incident I noticed that the schedule clearly corallium with a switching voltage regulator, to the clicked position of the stabilizer gives the race schedule and if the sound tinton up if tontin down. Sometimes the behavior of gravik I guess when the switching regulator. That's already a benefit magic show. Look at the graph to see typical movement and talking to the wife now the voltage will drop and ...cherax light bulb blinked. Magic shit!

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Wed May 08, 2013 12:53

The most difficult is to change the picture of the world. After all, from the above it follows that want to do bad to achieve its goals. It seems that in most cases, our entire life is the achievement of public purposes-called DESIRES. And from time to time, we dream that when that something we need will be done. And it's hard not to agree that it is nice without it, as if sex without pleasure, but only for the sake of children. But not wanting something and getting it, we do not attain what we want, because there is no evidence of "intent". We just use some invisible forces in order to facilitate specific objectives. I have the feeling that someone invisible is working for us, whether we like it or not. And apparently, these our desires as a shield (screen) for this invisible force. As if HE knows best, what is important to us and what stupidity of mind, not worth implementing.
By the way, now the page with terrible brakes to boot, but it was enough to copy to the buffer address to open another browser like sealevels long green crap showing the percentage page load. Coincidence?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri May 10, 2013 23:17

Here is the question of the user Stanislav:
Tell me, please, in-game Pear Classic what variables are Z, Mu, StDev.
Z is the Z-score (Z-score). What do You think? :D :D I can write, how it is calculated. Is it necessary?
http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_psychology/1354/Z
Mu - the mean value of specific experience. Theoretical Mu is 100.
StDev (standard deviation) - standard deviation. This magnitude can not pay attention.
for Example, in recent times, after the game, the odds were: Z=2.44; Mu=net loss of 101.72 ; StDev=7,44. How to interpret these coefficients?
Guided by Z - if more than 2 is a good result (see e.g. the above link). If more than 3 - well, very cool, more than 4 - so practically no :shock:
also interested in Your opinion about the device:Mindflex Duel and similar - are there any these devices You have to sell?
Specifically the thing I have not tried. I was holding the device Epoc Emotiv,
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotiv_Systems
which also belongs to the now rapidly developing segment of sensory computer interfaces. But the principle there, of course, is different from psyleron, no parapsychology :) only the bioelectrical signals. The direction is generally good, because it makes life easier for people with reduced mobility, for example. But healthy people, IMHO, it is better not to get involved.
I was interested in the prospect of the sale of emotiv here, but it's too serious company. About Mindflex Duel - can't say.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat May 11, 2013 8:02

Дмитрий__ wrote:But for healthy people, IMHO, it is better not to get involved.
based on what your opinion? why do healthy people not to get carried away by the bosses with the bioelectric activity of the brain ?

me products similar products Emotiv very annoying that they are wireless, I am totally against any Butusov on the head here I think... is it possible to pick open the device and withdraw the electronics module on the wires outside of the helmet

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat May 11, 2013 13:40

based on what your opinion? why do healthy people not to get carried away by the bosses with the bioelectric activity of the brain ?
Just want to emphasize that I'm not saying that such interfaces do not use, I say that not to get involved. The reason I see is that with prolonged use of such interfaces is a certain programming of psychomotor reactions, and quite an unnatural way. In fact, the person adjusts his body, its natural rhythms and responses under unnatural commands of a computer program, although outwardly seems the opposite. This can be justified if the computer acts as the liaison person with a disability with the outside world, this is a fee for mediation. But for a healthy person, I think it's not very good.
Recently, I was struck by the information from a friend that the child, with infants having as a toy the ipad to call the mother instead of the usual wailing became a characteristic gesture with his fingers ("push" picture).
Of course, for simple channels, like GSR, it's pretty harmless, but when the BOS starts to trigger brain waves, subtle muscular reactions as in emotiv, everything is more serious.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Sat May 11, 2013 15:24

Сержио1 wrote:Here's another that I noticed psyleron responds to the voltage drops in the network, I noticed this: sitting doing play artrag picture manifests the light in the room lit brighter when Sumit light tuskneet, but also for dolgoi before this incident I noticed that the schedule clearly corallium with a switching voltage regulator, to the clicked position of the stabilizer gives the race schedule and if the sound tinton up if tontin down. Sometimes the behavior of gravik I guess when the switching regulator. That's already a benefit magic show. Look at the graph to see typical movement and talking to the wife now the voltage will drop and ...cherax light bulb blinked. Magic shit!
Make a random number generator (for example on a computer or pic-controller), control light in the room. Try to trace the relationship of the graph of psyleron and light bulbs. Let this generator manages something more vital than just a light bulb, for example a wired telephone, air conditioning, etc.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat May 11, 2013 19:53

Dmitry__
hmmm... interesting opinion, thanks!

(and how do you is windows 8 on TV where the little girl rejoices as cool to draw not paint and a brush, and a shitty tablet... or just today watched small boys play war games -- PPC, one can see a striking difference (from what we played war games like... Dada, before the fish was more) to antics, yelling, and behavior) -- called the antics of the shooter, trying to mimic the picture of the game... for me it is sad)

[youtube][/youtube]

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon May 13, 2013 12:19

Thank you for the video! I don't really follow such things... This is a snippet of some new film?
windows 8 advertisement on TV where a little girl is happy as cool to draw not paint and a brush, and a shitty tablet...
It's hard for me to comment on the current processes in the consumer market. In the end, each is its own "cubic centimeter of chance" in the form of non-possession, not to play these games.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon May 13, 2013 12:52

Дмитрий__ wrote: Is a fragment of a new film?
nah, this is a track from my rave-youth headless... so decided on the tube clip to look, and there right in the topic of the video :ap