Psyleron as a means to change the philosophical picture of the world

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Psyleron as a means to change the philosophical picture of the world

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Feb 27, 2010 13:38

At the last presentation I was asked a traditional, in General, the question concerning the interpretation of the experimental results with Psyleron.
Namely: "On what basis can you assert that the violations in the statistics of the tests generated by the device, cause that person?" Indeed, there are many other factors, environmental influences, against the will of the operator...
The answer is this. In the Princeton experiments deviations from the mathematical expectations reliably recorded in the database of thousands of experiments with the presence of human operators. With regard to the experiments in absolutely the same conditionsconducted in the absence of operators, then there is no violation. This allows to make a conclusion about the impact of exactly such factors as a person.

Эдди Эд

Post by Эдди Эд » Wed Jul 28, 2010 20:43

Question Mikhail about psyleron.

In the winter my friend and I got mindlamp and started working. From what I observed, can you describe some patterns
(mode - white-to-color, ie when white should be turned into some color).

1) when the lamp lights up any color, if you look closely at her and wonder to myself, like "so red huh?" or just "realize" that Yes, it was exactly this color, it immediately goes back to white. Works almost always.

2) but cause the desired color is not easy. I tried and came to the conclusion that turns out to cause the color at the time of the sincerity of the desire, or even the sincerity of being. for example, if you play the guitar, in the in a moment especially inspired, the lamp reacts. Or if you mean "score" - "fuck this yellow" works too. Also helps to listen to headphones favorite songs, or tunes, in the most "sensitive" moments, the desire for color is executed (I tried the same tobiska melodies and Gregorian chants - they have a lot of harmonics and as I read it is that causes particularly strong activity in the brain[*]). apparently it had something to do with peak brain States. It seems that it responds to a surge of activity in the cortex head, the emotional ecstasy. Perhaps in peak condition we get energy, and it goes to the cause.

In General, either the universe grants wishes only to those who sincerely lives (and desires mimoradny, not as a mega-goal, because if suddenly aware of color, from it out often, or I just have a hard skepticism of some on the subconscious)... Ie, how would such a law is that the sincere person in their desires, the more support it if it results desires does not stick.

Or it is necessary as-that to really learn to anchored peak States of consciousness. But what anchored the peak when the peak is almost no awareness, just the blackout goes, or it is not peak.

In this connection, I have a question for you, as an experienced researcher psyleron.

1) is my understanding Correct of the process?

2) How can be anchored peak condition? In what is the practice to dig? The problem is that these States are very very short, and hard for them to do something, because that consciousness "zavorajivaet". Well, ie if I am in peak condition, pulled his ear, then clear the stump that will not be the anchor to work.

3) what about flicker noise? Following the theory of the flicker-noise, the lamp and should not react each time, and only when there is something accumulates.

Tried under the starry flight (track star wanderer) color to call, and after the triangular breathing (braking of consciousness). anyway - there is no stability, ie we can say that these things don't get better cause of the color.

Thank you.

[*] Jonathan Goldman "Healing sounds".<

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Sat Jul 31, 2010 23:40

helps to learn to desire something, to want and not want

Эдди Эд

Post by Эдди Эд » Sun Aug 01, 2010 18:10

Well, with such statements you the way to the Sufis.
But really-what does that mean? Like this? Only do not forward me to transserfing, secret and so on. There is a word...

And voobsche can it be able to do sustainably? Well, at any time.

And voobsche. What for to want something without wanting to...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 01, 2010 21:44

you can.... steadily.
I'm sorry that has not answered the question, as always lack of time..
Very briefly - this is a good way to train the correct state. It just means that you need a good synergy between the left and right hemisphere, which is produced by the practice. Long usually, but can be greatly accelerated.

Эдди Эд

Post by Эдди Эд » Mon Aug 02, 2010 0:25

How to speed up?
if you regularly listen to the sync track on the star wanderer and take in the light in this time, how long it will take time before the actual skill?

as I understand it, if the pump Novik this, it will be something like a magic wand in the chaotic processes of life? ie key in opening their inner attractor desires in sync?

and all about the flicker noise wanted to know. how is it there place? ie on the theory of flicker noise the lamp and it is not always possible to move it.

thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 0:52

in nature, random processes, there are processes that we cannot understand.
When he wrote the track ридинг1, the operator acting on the devices lowered their bitrate on the order of magnitude compared to the norm, ie removed all the noise (or a substantial part thereof) to adjust the instruments under its effect. But the impact in this case concerned the transfer status (complex, multidimensional information), not the chart deviation. In other words, pilarikova would be the normal model for work and they would be the same time got a lot more.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33

Эдди Эд wrote:Well, with such statements you the way to the Sufis.
But really-what does that mean?
I'm not being clear
really this means that using the same programs that are included with the piece of metal, and in Your case with the lamp, you can train any skills in the formation of intentions, to synchronize the hemispheres of the brain

Эдди Эд

Post by Эдди Эд » Tue Aug 03, 2010 20:07

Ie, if I now understand correctly, this desire without lust is not so much a skill that can be pumped, but rather a fundamental change of thinking, that is generally the way of thinking. Something that has become an integral part of the personality and only then it will work. It seems the most correct way, otherwise it will be a kind of falsity.

Or it is still possible to have this as a starting routine of the brain without a "quantum leap"? :-)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 03, 2010 21:56

It's just a mode of consciousness. In principle, it is very close to what produces a track reading1.
Activated the right hemisphere.
Left with him properly synchronized.
It is a regime which is as long and short.
As soon as you begin to "want" all the activity moved to a personal part in the left hemisphere and it ends at all (no impact), or may be different jokes like the reverse of the response of the device (and in life is the realization of a scenario opposite to the expected).
In General we are talking about that is a combination of factors.
In particular, "desire" can be both "increased consumption" of probability.
And the correct mode of consciousness is also associated with the correct functioning of the entire energy cocoon. In this mode of emotional expression is muted.

Эдди Эд

Post by Эдди Эд » Tue Aug 03, 2010 22:13

So now it is clear why the lamp loses color as the current I start to want to see it continue was that color.

And in situations you can use reading1?
For example, located on the theta disk Patrushev, the second track to let reading1 and something to visualize?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 03, 2010 22:22

can. And theta is not very necessary. The condition of the track is written and so very hard.

Эдди Эд

Post by Эдди Эд » Wed Aug 04, 2010 18:31

Noticed the following thing.
Sometimes the bulb just selects as the color according to your requirements and revolves around that color.
I also read about the colors of the chakras and the emotional effect of colors, and thought the idea to call the color it is necessary to act with the emotion most closely corresponding to the desired color or chakra, which will be this color. Tried with green, blue, yellow. In General, not successful.

But sometimes it's like falling for some color. it may be that the color of the bulb reflects the inner state?

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Tue Apr 26, 2011 13:39

I have not yet bought psyleron, but it seems to me that the power that moves the instrument has the common nature with the intention of transferring in and work with the etheric body in the DEIR. That is purified from the ego (desire) the will impact. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Дмитрий_Е

Post by Дмитрий_Е » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:46

Астранавт wrote:I have not yet bought psyleron, but it seems to me that the power that moves the instrument has the common nature with the intention of transferring in and work with the etheric body in the DEIR. That is purified from the ego (desire) the will impact. Correct me if I'm wrong.
All right. Also familiar with the Transferring, then the same mechanism works only one is not clear - why in all the series of experiments can be traced to "the effect of the first approach"?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:21

because real life is like that... try to force the child to do something he's not very interesting without a reasonable motivation.... well one time may turn out, a lot - well, it's more scandal.
the subconscious mind does not feel a direct benefit from such manipulations, they have minimal impact on the world and your own future and be distracted by them is just not interested - engage yourself.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Wed Apr 27, 2011 17:53

As mentioned by M. S. Norbekov "avoid automatism". So?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 27, 2011 21:16

And I wonder what method the device is theirs OTK. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 27, 2011 21:56

Астранавт wrote:As mentioned by M. S. Norbekov "avoid automatism". So?
Yes... something from the area that we should not cease to be children, and all need to find some pleasing to the game, but if not is, we can change things.

In fact many of the techniques and is dedicated to bringing to automatism. But the question is, is it good.... I sometimes think that is to some extent, how the disability on its head. Well, not in all cases of course. Just reject the graph on the device is really quite senseless occupation :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 27, 2011 22:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And I wonder what method the device is theirs OTK. :)
Well this process is documented on the website.
Normal OTK is only ABOUT version device. They chase him in a special test room in which artificially created physical disturbances - temperature, electromagnetic, etc.... test is called the "big five", but I don't remember what impact it is difficult. As I recall, the PRO version chases 2 weeks that way, and going through a calibration. The output is calibrated, the device should not contain anomalies beyond the random assignment to a test period of time. So for the fortnight without any influence from operators of the appliance must be more than a random number generator in the statistics.

This is actually the Pro version and excellent. I suspect that on other versions there is a rejection of this test. This does not affect the ability of the device to respond to the impact, but the impact on long-term data records. Ie, if the device costs as "monitor" a certain geo-zone, detecting disturbances in the area of the device, or if the operator writes in the background, the Pro version will give a cleaner signal, usually "the case"deviating beyond the norm, and light psyleron will more often run outside the parabola itself. However, games and other applications with short write period is not affected hardly at all.
Since we have 6 units and two of them about, we compared our observations that is the picture given. Pro - low-noise. However, under strong influence of react (for a short time) all versions about the same.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 28, 2011 0:19

And the fact that he reacts to the operator if it is, it's a must or what? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 13:06

well, almost... although if the instance is with a large imbalance one way (on the chart will be a constant spontaneous runaway up or down), then the operator will react badly. Actually, as I understand it, all these schemes can be presented by a pair mnogomashinnyh resistors between positive and ground, the mid-point to the input of the operational amplifier. There Mefista your option at all in the audio input of the computer include..... well, it certainly is not a good life... And in fact still do with Kozyrev's sensors. Like and operator influence is then found. I think Americans are rediscovered because of technical need, is pretty obvious a solution that they like and mechanical options are worked first, details I do not remember.
Here in the IGA-1 is almost the same schematics, but psyleron sensor shielded from external influences, and the YOKE - on the contrary, displayed on a massive external antenna, removing the not operator and the local anomalies through a filter.
It turns out that the effect of the operator is guaranteed that the input stage is balanced quite accurately.
The problem is - the statement is, to some extent, everyone who sees the device. In order to conduct an OTK set-up they need probably to have special people whose influence literally zero... or some way to automate this process, reducing the human impact to a minimum.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 28, 2011 15:13

Михаил_ wrote:another Problem - the operator becomes, to some extent, everyone who sees the device. In order to conduct an OTK set-up they need probably to have special people whose influence literally zero... or some way to automate this process, reducing the human impact to a minimum.
Here and I about the same... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 16:52

:) well :) this was the first that we are interested in the process of reading of the description of the calibration procedure. Especially considering the fact that synctxt we are at the moment tried out on himself and was slightly shocked by the accurate positives, despite the fact that the settings on the device when setting the message no. Ie the subconscious mind is the links from the site and format settings to the device itself. Even having versatile experience of interacting with the world, it was quite an alternative experience for me... yeah, I read about such a similar thing when transferring signals through dreams, including strangers - is not trivial it seems to be the way, but the closest at this particular moment.
In General there is a suspicion that for calibration of the specially selected people have a minimum impact on the devices :) I once tried to talk to the associated threads, but the answers were like a bearded joke about the (many choices about whom), where the answer is absolutely accurate, but nothing :) As a result, I got bored and left the conversation.

Дмитрий_Е

Post by Дмитрий_Е » Thu Apr 28, 2011 18:54

Can explain the principle of operation synctxt, and then on their website is not clear? There, lay the server on its own set of phrases, which are then sample their psyleron randomly come to you at different times?