Psyleron as a means to change the philosophical picture of the world

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Apr 28, 2011 19:04

Михаил_ wrote:Just reject the graph on the device is really quite senseless occupation :)
What if it's a little to diversify? Look two: one pushes up, the other down. Already training!
And then over time, two (five!) up, one down.

Here's another interesting, if you record yourself in the video, the effect you have on the device, and then this video to play, will psyleron to respond? Since the restructuring was reminded of the sessions of the psychics on TV.
And if you will respond, then train against your videos! And then - Hello, the Matrix, I'm Neo!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 20:56

And I wonder what method the device is theirs TCI
I sent a question to the producers about techniques of testing. In short though it is, in my opinion, some articles stated.
There is not yet a clear formulation of the question: what is meant by "passing OTK"?
As far as I know, in USA there is no state system of "certification" (and this is their great happiness). If the buyer thinks they bought the product does not meet the stated consumer properties, he may apply to the arbitral Tribunal which decides who is right. But most often the parties agree out of court.

Looking ahead, I see 2 options of the question:
1. If the unit is really a RANDOM EVENT? This question is easy to answer, because the mathematics statistics binary GSS worked for a long time. Just to set the confidence interval for the variance of the distribution from a Gaussian and the time during which the deviation must not go beyond this interval. The more expensive the device, the longer you select this time interval. IMHO, this standard task is very simple. I hope the graduates of Princeton she can do and most of all, so the question is when testing devices.
:)
2. Is a specific instance device detector is really "psychic phenomena"?
On this I think the question is not put. Because too large amount of research on each instance.
Here is the extrapolation that because the ability ispolzovnii binary GSS as a detector of psychic phenomena is considered proven in the laboratory of Jan, - from this it is concluded that any electronic binary GSS similar construction can be used for this purpose. In my opinion, this is a logical conclusion.
If the participants there are examples of more successful products and more valid research in this area, or related areas, I'd love to see it.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 21:34

Dmitry, we are, in my opinion, just tihonechko postebalsya over issues such calibration... :)
As to make sure that the generator on the long interval is not beyond the distribution, it is necessary that he did not catch external influences, for example from the production staff, ensuring the testing. Conversely, the tested device on the basis of data and not only this group of researchers, but also others in General, as You rightly pointed out, is sensitive, not only from specially trained Sensei, but almost any person. Ie there is a contradiction with one another. This is some interesting "philosophical" moment. No more.
Yet, unfortunately, this is the only commercially available device performance in a convenient and digestible of the cost of executing the said f-tsii. Homemade samples and articles of other research groups known to me and some available, but in General they are for several reasons less convenient or less functional.
And just a standardization of the sensor is the strong point of psyleron.
Though in fact, comparing the behavior of two proshek, I came to the conclusion that each of the sensor a little the nature of the work. However due to usage it does not prevent.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 29, 2011 0:59

Yes, of course. :) OTK I just forgot to put quotation marks, although some that in fact control the output needs to be...:?

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Apr 29, 2011 16:31

They say that mirrors reflect the torsion beams. Maybe in a mirrored room, our sitting member of quality control staff? No one tried to put between himself and psyleron mirror to check the version?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 29, 2011 16:51

1. say a lot of things :) maybe something someone and reflects...
2. all these terms "torsion", "microlepton" and so on - a certain fashion, I would for simplicity called it "informational level of reality", which, in turn, is multifaceted. Why? because when you say some "rays", we ascribe to them certain properties physically understandable for people grown in the physical paradigm of the world. And sometimes in vain.
3. Apparently the effects are different.... Psyleron the sensor itself is shielded. Here in the process of creating the EC, we examined a degree of shielding placed into the camera. Including the impossibility of mutual influences (he can't, he can - not). Checked. But to me (in any situation - from inside to outside or from outside to someone inside) it does not prevent, although checked not software but a physical layer of shielding, due to the properties "coat" the walls.
And so on....
The most reasonable seems still the selection of such employees, active interference which the least. But I don't think PEAR will share all the details of this process in order to satisfy our curiosity. They amerikanski approach (something right) - not too much to say.

In General, the question of shielding - it is not a perfect solution, because there is no single "torsion beams" with well-specified properties. To create information disturbance can be very different, and the method will depend on the result and the possible scheme of shielding. Great screens, to my knowledge, cannot be built only on a physical principle, and indeed they do not happen. As, for example, there are no ideal systems of computer security. everything has its nuances.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Apr 29, 2011 17:15

Михаил_ wrote:1. say a lot of things :) maybe something someone and reflects...
2. all these terms "torsion", "microlepton" and so on - a certain fashion, I would for simplicity called it "informational level of reality", which, in turn, is multifaceted. Why? because when you say some "rays", we ascribe to them certain properties physically understandable for people grown in the physical paradigm of the world. And sometimes in vain.
3. Apparently the effects are different.... Psyleron the sensor itself is shielded. Here in the process of creating the EC, we examined a degree of shielding placed into the camera. Including the impossibility of mutual influences (he can't, he can - not). Checked. But to me (in any situation - from inside to outside or from outside to someone inside) it does not prevent, although checked not software but a physical layer of shielding, due to the properties "coat" the walls.
And so on....
The most reasonable seems still the selection of such employees, active interference which the least. But I don't think PEAR will share all the details of this process in order to satisfy our curiosity. They amerikanski approach (something right) - not too much to say.

In General, the question of shielding - it is not a perfect solution, because there is no single "torsion beams" with well-specified properties. To create information disturbance can be very different, and the method will depend on the result and the possible scheme of shielding. Great screens, to my knowledge, cannot be built only on a physical principle, and indeed they do not happen. As, for example, there are no ideal systems of computer security. everything has its nuances.
Perhaps the term "rays" is taken to facilitate understanding of the process. In fact, the Subject is the Object. The connection of the Subject with the Object, the nature of which is expressed by the term Focus. Ray after that? This is a half-line having a point to start, and sent the line extends to infinity. Focus is the point on the beam. But ray is a special case practices with attention, and in General it may be just a memory, visualization, and speaking computer language - addressing.
And the mirror can be read from Pravdivtseva, and generally in the Internet a lot of information - magic is the same.
About the screens have to disagree with You - have skatova such know-how (which tortimer did).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 29, 2011 21:23

every know-how has its anti-know-how :) watching someone check. Mirrors are of course specific than object, but actually, he loves to talk V. P. Kaznacheev - "and do You not think that in this place, we are dealing with the Kozyrev space???"... this I mean that the history of scientific experiments with the shielding of different kinds of leaves (well, the known segment of modern science and its public part), just about there, but just around that time, and it was shown that the sensor in the screen (and as I understand it, the screens tried) responds to something.
But "orsimer" in principle not possible, since the number of measured parameters exceeds the current capabilities of your signal. I.e., some, well, conditionally "arrow" device, will show us only the shadow of what is happening. Exactly as psyleron. But psyleron advance "locked" under the idea of action, where the filter operator works.
Ie, in a huge frequency range can be very complex and data-Laden processes to measure that arrow means to ignore all the information. Well, for example... we're sitting on the beach and see the storm and the storm, and sometimes the neighbor throws rocks at the beach or in the water. And someone reads the sensor from this entire picture only the audio signals in the low frequency part of the spectrum, seeing as a perturbation of the storm, the waves (but not all) and throwing stones, and the steps... that's pretty much the story with any trimera.
And any screen you can get. ie you can build a screen from some similar to each other natural fields, but not from human consciousness. What may work from one of consciousness, will not help the other. And without any ideas of "hacking", just may be that someone will pass all the screens on autopilot.

So, returning to psyleron. The Pro version and so in a thick aluminum case (the Russian equivalent of a whole in a metal canister rolled up), in addition the sensor separately screened fully sealed screen inside. We have taken other shielding effect for fun.
That's not the point :) ie not important. Can protect against some natural local "perturbations".
any spec. materials do not exist, and their combinations, as the material - he is on a different information level.<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat May 07, 2011 13:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And I wonder what method the device is theirs TCI
I had a week ago got information about the testing process psyleron and will soon post it in finished form in a separate topic. Meantime, here is a brief. Not without its share of vanity will notice that my suggestion in the previous post, was confirmed.
a Key objective in the creation of REG-1 is receiving data bits in the result of a process which are truly random in accordance with modern physical theory, but minimally influenced by known physical fields. For this we used electromagnetic protection, samplemovie signal simultaneously from multiple analog noise sources and subsequent processing to minimize or completely eliminate the influence of physical processes on the statistics of the first order, the most convenient in experiments with the device. Under normal conditions, psyleron REG-1 pass all known statistical tests.
But as for the sensitivity to psychic influences.
Also, everything ever produced version of the instrument was pre-tested by experienced operators and volunteers, for the subjective perception of their "sensitivity" of the device to psychic effects.
That is, of course, the very concept of instrument subjective test passes, but we are not talking from testing EACH instance. It is impossible, just as it is impossible to test for effectiveness every pill sold in the pharmacy.
I do not think that the above method of checking the responsiveness to ESA in any way standardized. In any case, sent to me the message no such information. And apply to testing even concepts that were used in the laboratory Jana for proof of psychokinesis - I don't think it's possible. Logically, it is considered that the evidence is enough.<

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Sat May 07, 2011 14:20

Дмитрий__ wrote:receive data bits in the result of a process which are truly random in accordance with modern physical theory, but minimally influenced by known physical fields. For this we used electromagnetic protection, samplemovie signal simultaneously from multiple analog noise sources and subsequent processing to minimize or completely eliminate the influence of physical processes on the statistics of the first order, the most convenient in experiments with the device.
This applies to all three versions: psyleron-Lite psyleron-standard and psyleron-Pro?
Дмитрий__ wrote:itself schematic diagram of the device of subjective testing takes place, but it is not from testing EACH instance. It is impossible, just as it is impossible to test for effectiveness every pill sold in the pharmacy.
Comparison of tablets and psyleron incorrect. How many psyleron available in 1 business day "pelerinaj factory" and how many tablets in a pharmaceutical factory? Not to mention the difference in cost.
not the topic here, at least the cogs until the end of macrocephaly would...where TCI is looking...the man is anxious, suddenly someone climbed...

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Sat May 07, 2011 14:25

Oh and by the way, I wonder how many psyleron released at the moment? They have no serial numbers.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 07, 2011 14:37

1.Psyleron have serial numbers, but they also contain alphabetical indices, to distinguish versions, also, serial numbers are displayed (if at the bottom there is no sticker) in the software, selecting the device, in particular definitely shows the API.
Devices bought a couple of years ago had rooms in the area of 290+ (for Lite version) devices recently purchased have numbers 460+ (for Lite versions), suggest a number of criteria that two other mods have a different letter index in the name, and other numbered, so we can say that in the current form factor released maybe around 1000штук that this is a very peculiar market is not enough, however, it is possible, in previous versions there were releases, the numbering of which was conducted separately. I think the rating between 1000-3000 will be about the correct order of magnitude. As far as the customer's niche of fans. We know absolutely nothing (and not know) about the editions for private use. They can be numerous.
I do have some reason to believe that all of these sales can be pursued, including a goal of expanding the research program at psi for the whole world - many buyers in good faith put the devices on the monitoring data is sent to the server manufacturer.

2. the difference in value offered to forget, psyleron cost a penny, pills are much more expensive... depends on what.... regarding the testing before the website had information that the Pro version is a two-week test. I believe that they are driven to track the potential defects due to the deviation of the analog part of the device from the average.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun May 08, 2011 14:28

This applies to all three versions: psyleron-Lite psyleron-standard and psyleron-Pro?
This fully applies only to the Pro version. Perhaps Michael looked inside all three versions and will be able to answer more precisely.
Comparing tablets and psyleron incorrect. How many psyleron available in 1 business day "pelerinaj factory" and how many tablets in a pharmaceutical factory?

Well, not every teleku - every PARTY pills? Anyway. Check only the chemical composition and technological process. But not the action. Here's what I mean. And in the production of this stuff - check the technology of Assembly and quality of components. But not the sensitivity to ESA.
Not to mention the difference in cost.
Astronaut I am sure that is familiar with the prices for medical drugs? 8) They are in fact different. There are more expensive psyleron...
not the topic here, at least the cogs until the end of macrocephaly would...where TCI is looking...the man is anxious, suddenly someone climbed...
Was one device with nedokruchennym cog - I remember :) Dokrutili'd Yes hex inch I have, and with these pliers did not scratch :)
And that's the way a complete version of the responsemanufacturers regarding calibration procedures "of Psyleron" (OTK by mean :) ). Did not make a single message yet.
As can be seen, the present psyleron is a professional psyleron 8)
Last edited by Дмитрий__ on Thu May 12, 2011 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Sun May 08, 2011 19:04

Here nedokruchennym as luck would have it I got. Murphy's law. As for prices, well, such a cool pill for impotence for those who are over a hundred and certainly in pharmacies do not sell. :) Not interested, so don't be offended by my ignorance.