Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 22, 2010 14:39

Михаил_ wrote:weight and size layout something that also emits
Seen
Maybe he's not really dimensional. I can't say that felt something
true 2000 - don't feel (in off state)
IMHO - it is necessary to increase the size.
BUT I wouldn'T put it on myself to check....
What you clocked..... :-)
What spin radiation?
What kind of knot you knit?
Yes, and some it is too easy, IMHO for orgonite....
If there is something else.....
Well, actually.....................

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Apr 22, 2010 14:47

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Tue Jun 22, 2010 13:19

Dear forum-users of practical Psyleron.
Has anyone used the app Fortune's Cookie as a pendulum? What are the results? I'm at a friend's house to play with the electronic pendulum. That is typical: out the answers exactly the opposite. Specially made questions so that there were only 2 possible answers, sometimes the answer is actually not displayed - similar to the circular rotation of the pendulum, i.e. the answer was "don't know", apparently.

Юрий555

Post by Юрий555 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 23:32

to Michael_

Michael, please enlighten me
from the amount of energy in the upper levels much depends, either because it pulls the two hemispheres or only one to choose from and fierce aktivnosti ("I now zaboret this schedule") to the left, de-energizes partially right.
How can you store energy in the upper levels?
by the way these pilinovsky games sometimes you will notice another known in the theory of history - a grazing probabilities in blank (giving no energy) attention on her. With the wheel it will move in the opposite direction.
What is the "if blank (giving no energy) the attention to her" ? How to give energy to probability?
My colleague twisted wheel in native games - 50 of 50.
But in Real life how he fared (logistical, financial position, etc.)? Is there a direct correlation from this ability?

The audio that You posted -
- How regularly should you use?
- After some time you receive the result
- Whether this skill is in parallel to develop?
- You need to have at least some idea about the skill to track changes?

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:53

will answer later - there's a lot of questions in one sentence not to answer, and the article, no time right now, sorry.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Mon Jul 19, 2010 15:50

Hello! Can I use Psyleron as biolocatory to test devices EPS and generators of the form?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 19, 2010 21:15

No, you cannot.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Tue Jul 20, 2010 17:22

Михаил_ wrote:No, you can't.
If the main "tool" in dowsing is the man, "sentient" field and change it to psi as this change condition will be able to register Psyleron?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jul 20, 2010 18:10

Opinion:
Graph Psyleron (FieldREG) shows the acceleration and deceleration of the psyche and can serve as a fixing and lock (anchor) condition.
Games - exercise the acceleration/deceleration of the psyche and intuitive powers.
Something like that.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:37

Astronaut. Working with celeronm does not give as clean of data for the dimensions to be interpreted from clearly. What the problem is operator with a pendulum or frame? That all depends on him, the mood is gone and mistakes. Here the relationship is more complex.
I.e. to train yourself to use it, but to Dowse, not so much.
Too noisy the sensor. There are devices of direct work, but they also depend on the operator and give clear indications. So what better than the human operator can only be well-trained and really seeing the operator :) devices go to relax (believe me, I am in the hands of a twisted more than just a look).
If absolutely no - you will look in the direction ИГА1, but it's like a blind cane to the touch.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Wed Jul 21, 2010 22:12

As I understand it, psyleron simulator internal state and the ability of the resulting training can be used for dowsing. My goal is to learn quickly enter the state you need to work with a pendulum, no matter how the day went and that day happened. Listen to CDs is a long time, and when I have time and when there's no time - you've got to be able to enter a meditative state.
About YOKE-1 - for me it's too expensive.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Wed Jul 21, 2010 22:15

And here's another question. On ascending and descending flows in the DEIR, on the microcosmic orbit in qi Gong and fireball, at the rising of the Kundalini, to work with the chakras psyleron respond?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19

Астранавт wrote:to listen to CDs is a long time, and when I have time and when there's no time - you've got to be able to enter a meditative state.
It is written here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3465
Михаил_ wrote:by the Way save time will not work. From the fact that the entry on psyleron short and does not exceed the direct gain in time, because practising will need to listen to it anyway to increase before the time the same-sounding disc (as is normally done).
Well, it's like trying not to go to practice sports, replacing it with self-hypnosis. The effect can be obtained, sometimes even more vivid, but always the other one can not be replaced. To Supplement easy.
Used in the case mindmachine, frequency drives and similar technology setup consciousness alone, but when listening to the recording psyleron a few others. Both are effective but work in different ways, through different gate.
"Trained" can be input in the "right" as anchor. When you play anchor for call/entry into the "necessary" condition. (Don't forget to anchor and output). In this case, Psyleron do not need much, or rather it can be included in this scheme, but why...
Something like that.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Jul 22, 2010 14:28

Explain please to a teapot that means, to anchor. Do I understand correctly - to fix the image of this state, the subconscious (a set of emotional parameters), and then reproduce it without the aid of instruments? Well, for example, it is like a pleasant childhood memory?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 22, 2010 16:29

Yes, You understand correctly, just usually such an anchor has no effect. Well, for example, alpha or any other condition produced under the influence of mindmachine. You own it so intensely will not cause. But after regular use MM (and this exercise), the mind will develop the ability.
The same problem with pleasant memories from my childhood. They are, they recall, but the effect is only partial, "not dense". The simulator allows to enhance the effects of bright forms are not available yourself and then call an equally strong state.
Returning to the subject of psyleron - the device responds it will send people instead of something that happens.
Usually the person shows his promise and his condition.
The creators worked with the "mono" effects (like the reject graph up or down), but undoubtedly interesting and complex signals recorded at the time when the device is synchronized with consciousness.
Psyleron is not a sensor of energy and not made for this. Flows will affect the GDV, on electropuncture diagnostics like or Foll Nakatani, etc., even on the iris. It's easy.
But to remove the imprint of thought forms - a bit more complicated.
Here psyleron and good.
As well as an interface to the subconscious mind, which is often before the person can not reach.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 22, 2010 16:35

Астранавт wrote:Explain please to a teapot that means, to anchor. Do I understand correctly - to fix the image of this state, the subconscious (a set of emotional parameters), and then reproduce it without the aid of instruments? Well, for example, it is like a pleasant childhood memory?
Understanding is correct.
Description of the technique of anchoring is somewhere on the Forum, in my thread about the front Room.
Simply, the anchor - the "keys" (the Association) to conditional reflex, where reflex - call status.
Often (but not necessarily) anchors installed through three channels: audio, visual, tactile (and/or the taste, smell).
Anchors are internal and external. Examples of outside - the picture/sound/sense (taste, smell). Examples of internal mental image (a picture or a sign, or the background color)/mental audio/emotion, feelings (the memory of the taste, smell). Lemon :)
Anchors are installed (written to the associative link anchor-reflex) necessarily(!) at the peak of condition. Studied repetition. Removed - overwrite of the ligament in another state.
Simplified (only after sufficient study) to one armature (one of the channels).
You can create a chain of anchors - consistent inclusion of playable chords. After working can be simplified to one.
Something like that.
I will try to answer, if that is not clear...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Jul 22, 2010 20:34

Thank you, Michael and MAG.no. All cleared up, the problem for the educational program have been exhausted. :)

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Jul 22, 2010 21:27

Sorry for the excessive flood of questions, to arouse interest in the subject, I venture once again.
What is the difference Psyleron sensor Popova "diamond", http://datchik.agpl.ru/ ? Which sensors exactly?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 22, 2010 21:44

Distance.
Psyleron registers the data "owner" wherever he was (together with the "noise" of the environment its environment), the other sensor (judging only by the description) registers the changes of the surrounding space (including "noise" man in sufficient approximation). Perhaps lots of other differences, then more practice might help to clarify...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 23, 2010 17:08

sensors Psyleron have like about 30 years of history and is highly protected from "interference" of the environment, sharpened the impact of the consciousness.
Really for that kind of interaction from a person actually answers the subconscious part, i.e. conscious of the message we have to learn to be friends with their two hemispheres. It also allows the subconscious mind to send information to consciousness through a weird interface (ie a long way), based on what the online service for sending messages made by pelerinaj. Esilaranti have a large group of users around the world and somehow, at least in my view and slowly develop.
The main advantage - convenient compact pocket meter. Although I have they are always permanently turned on.
To psyleron is a lot of different software, which was born during the research. Studies were of sufficient mass for engaging students and enthusiasts.

As for the sensors, the diamond is not clear. Written too many years, version 1.0 is similar in price to psyleron looks outdated (DOS, com, or LPT interface), the other relatively more expensive.
Perhaps they are better, maybe the same, maybe more. Don't know - need to learn. Family friend (actually the home institution), but no more.
I can't say anything.
Judging by the fact that sensor 2 is connected to the MIC input, have the same Registrar of the noise that is made either better or worse or the same. Can not know. The software is clearly poorer for the price - more expensive.
For example in the manual on the diamond says that it is sensitive to ismenias the temperature, and psyleron - no, they are for older versions of the device are tested for the influence of external factors (the so-called test биг6).
With "diamond" written that can respond to cell closer than 5 meters, psyleron work well next to other equipment - many times checked, no interference.
But maybe in this case, dimondi reading something more sensitive or something else. You need to look with your own eyes when you get a chance and compare.
put in the list :) but there are a lot of points.
In General, thanks for the link, probably need to talk to people, maybe in the course of the conversation and find out something useful.

Overall I think that this is almost the same (similar devices), just Americans with a slightly better financing was made a bit more user-friendly and noise-free design. And maybe Vice versa :)
I am sure that the diamond will also work well at a distance as psyleron.
I somewhere already wrote above that noisy divider to the input of the microphone this is the simplest psyleron (well in a jar of it in the screen and it will be a prototype of the diamond, well, you can still like psyleron make the filter external frequency generator, and much more.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 23, 2010 17:11

From the description also implies that this is a simplified version of the same sensor as in the description referred to Princeton University and the developers of psyleron.
As mentioned in the description of the experience of "distraction" of attention (don't look at the screen, etc.) obtained for example when working with my wheel, the same data about the increased exposure when working with group and more.
So apparently the guys have been doing for many years about the same topic and maybe something interesting on this account, the sensor still looks a bit... not modern.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 30, 2010 15:09

In connection with the alleged conduct of the special works with our sensors, the server with the "wheel" http://psy.vipclub.ru/qu presumably will not be available until Wednesday, and then will work normally.

Юрий555

Post by Юрий555 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:58

to Michael_
You are somewhere here in the forum mentioned Borislava. You had some real results from some of the techniques he gives you? Material results in this material world.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:48

Michael_, working with pilinovsky "records" (transformed into audio, V-cartridges), interested in this question, does "the record" on the charts my Esilarante? When working with V-cartridge holds additional States Psyleron can add efficiency to the learning process.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:31

ЮРА5 wrote:to Michael_
You are somewhere here in the forum mentioned Borislava. You had some real results from some of the techniques he gives you? Material results in this material world.
mentioned time so there. And not only me, many of my friends, whom I showed some of its practitioners (not all selected). However, there was the imposition on a lot of other techniques and technologies of self-development, critical mass long ago, was to give visible fruits in real life these people, but the impact of specific techniques and Borislava including in this is undeniable.
Morality - one turns, so it's either little effort, or not enough for example psychological or other aspects in the personal cocktail. Generally, he's not saying anything new, just an interesting angle of vision on the same processes and phenomena. But the technology described in the effective angle.
Good technique.
I would put it differently - I don't know any personally, I a friend of the man who tried would Borislava techniques and got no results. It would be more accurate.
But I absolutely do not for its shared aspirations and ideas of the series "isn't it time to dump" IMHO this is a misunderstanding much.

MAG.no, I think there is a personal psyleron will not help. In General audio V-series is conditionally pilinovsky signal. For a number of reasons. In General you can never say exactly what is written. Ie what is paper and what ink. Know what I mean? even the installation process and convert the audio affects it and is used as part of a process status record signal.