On the practical application of Psyleron

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02

Okay, mmtools later I lay like poroyus in its own folder. The rule of the game is: in the standard prog graph goes up or down, and it is considered as presence effects. What causes the graph to move? The presence in the data flow sequence "000...." and "111...". The longer the sequence, the stronger the impact. And how to distinguish the impact from the fluctuations? The longer the sequence, the higher the reliability. Therefore, a sequence with a large number of links must carry more weight, and less - zero weight. Thus, the resulting graph will have only informative component, purified from accompanying noise.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28

Yes, and Corel Paradox should be put. I have version 8.00

We can say that the graph is more honest to himself. Although there are some technological flare, rare and obscure, even when you work the biggest weight. But psyleron unlike homemade personally liked the fact that the right gives a very random flow.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42

I would also add that all comments can be recorded on a microphone that's put around herself. As soon as you speak, the recording starts, which you can listen to in the database. For example, say "will do things that impact the schedule is there, time is something" or something like that. That the hands don't take the writings on the keyboard.
Each session creates its own folder inside of which has its own data table, and their sound files. Database - folder Base.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05

Thank you! Everything is quite clear.
I'll wait for the missing components and to study.
Description handy app, for a long time such wanted....

Here's another practical question, but not the topic:
how often do You have to pilinovsky chart zone +3,-3?
how stable these areas can hold?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23

Маг.нет wrote: how often do You have to pilinovsky chart zone +3,-3?
how stable these areas can hold?
You mean the blocks where there are 111 and 000 ? I have configured the program so that the blocks "11" and "00" eliminates, and since the "111" and "000" shows (settings can be changed). In principle, quite often. Then another question - why the Trinity of the chain?

...modernization...the ideal would be to have a 2 "iron." But I'm thinking how to make 2 "virtual device", as them in time to distribute.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45

No I'm not talking about blocks 000,111, and about the zone Field (Z-Score: "3-4....), for instance, graphics posted here one of the messages. Watched max 4.73, low 4.96, straight ladders.... but the status was "interesting" and productive.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 14:40

Understood. And what is the figure, Z-Score? I did not pay earlier to it attention. More on curve looking.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 15:00

It seems to be a cumulative indicator of the potential prevalence of the presence of one of the elements "1"="+", "0"="-". Just Z - current potential, it can be described by the odds ratio.
Now again, went to the Field area of about 3 (=+2.97).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 15:24

That is, it turns out, the Z-score is the number of "1" minus the number "0" for the session?
I already wrote that there are technological leaps that are not related to exposure. They may play a decisive role in this indicator.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 15:41

A bit wrong, this cumulative ratio formed by the function for one session (the current is calculated and modified during it), Zmax and Zmin, it is not the quantity but the ratio of prevalence, Zmin index with a negative value. Ie, if for example Z-score=3, then the moment of reading a total of "1" was 3 times larger than "0". If Zmax=3, then there was a moment of high when "1" was greater than "0" 3 times =-3, respectively, on the contrary less.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Fri Aug 12, 2011 15:51

Астранавт wrote:here is the link: http://rghost.ru/17676811
click "preview"
enter password: mindmachine
click "download"
available 14 days
1.8 MB

You need to install BorlandC++ Builder 4, component mmtools for him (is the Internet, if you do not find lay, 8Mb), medicine for components in this archive. The main function of the polling loop in Start(), it can be changed at their discretion.
===============================================

All the good time.
Mr Astronauttell me what the link below the components, of course, if I'm not mistaken and it is the very mmtools or Multimedia Tools.You will need to download and put for your Interesting applications to Psyleron?

http://www.swiftsoft.de/mmtools.html

http://www.swiftsoft.de/downloads.html

Plus a load of additional question whether the installation of the "Borland C++Builder 6 Enterprise Edition + UPDATE 4" of this bundle to work successfully?
Thank you in advance for your answers. A bit LAMER :oops: in this subject. Sorry if that is not so.
Sincerely Your Master DAO.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 12, 2011 15:59

I understand that z-score has a nonlinear characteristic and more precisely how it is calculated in pilarowski version so I could look in the documentation or on the manufacturer's website, about something like this:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0% ... 1%80%D0%B4

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 16:15

:) Michael_ thanks for the link.
For companies whose shares are publicly traded.
"1.8 - enterprises are definitely untenable
1.81-2.99 - zone of uncertainty
"The 3.0 - financially stable companies
For companies whose shares are not quoted on the stock exchange.
"1.23 - enterprises are definitely untenable
1.23-2.90 - the zone of uncertainty
"2.90 - financially stable companies
How this model is integrated into Pelinovsky schedule some clear, but not clear how these results can be interpreted, we understand, moreover, now have something :)

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Fri Aug 12, 2011 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 16:24

Мастер ДАО wrote:
Астранавт wrote:here is the link: http://rghost.ru/17676811
click "preview"
enter password: mindmachine
click "download"
available 14 days
1.8 MB

You need to install BorlandC++ Builder 4, component mmtools for him (is the Internet, if you do not find lay, 8Mb), medicine for components in this archive. The main function of the polling loop in Start(), it can be changed at their discretion.
===============================================

All the good time.
Mr Astronauttell me what the link below the components, of course, if I'm not mistaken and it is the very mmtools or Multimedia Tools.You will need to download and put for your Interesting applications to Psyleron?

http://www.swiftsoft.de/mmtools.html

http://www.swiftsoft.de/downloads.html

Plus a load of additional question whether the installation of the "Borland C++Builder 6 Enterprise Edition + UPDATE 4" of this bundle to work successfully?
Thank you in advance for your answers. A bit LAMER :oops: in this subject. Sorry if that is not so.
Sincerely Your Master DAO.
I think that Builder-6 is fine, as it reads earlier versions. In this case, it http://www.swiftsoft.de/files/mmtoolc6.exe

And to Builder, 4, as in my case, fit de/files/mmtoolc4.exe">http://www.swiftsoft.de/files/mmtoolc4.exe

About medication, what is in my folder with the 4th Builder works with the 6th not tried.

Yes, I downloaded from here. It's a long time, but the page is familiar.<

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Sun Aug 14, 2011 18:42

isset psyleron in the first COM port, did not work run...

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Sun Aug 14, 2011 22:45

Малыш wrote:isset psyleron in the first COM port, did not work run...
The screenshot to me in PM, throw, understand. And You drivers and the program of standard kit installed? With them psyleron work? Before use it is necessary to install the program Corel Paradox and the BDE, and the database will not work. It is also desirable in any case to set the bilder, maybe some libraries require.

ЕгГор

Re: On the practical application of Psyleron

Post by ЕгГор » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24

Also puzzling questions about the accounting sequence and a single zero bit.
Try to take the sum and the difference of starting with different sizes of sequence .. Even wrote on the assembler functions for fast processing of large amounts of data and calculating the number sequence 1 to 20 ( max. seen 17 once )
As for the younger sequences, then there probably is their behavior more interesting than the older and the impact on them affects more ...

Here example :
On top:
"1 bit","Bit 0" is the difference in the sequences, i.e. for sequences of one unit - ..010.. for "1" ..101.. for "0" to "2" .... ..0110 and 1001... etc.
If the difference is positive - write in the left column, if negative in the right..For each sequence take into account the number of bits in it ( or number of zeros).. write All stacked .. the leftmost column of the difference for all bits ( similar to above )
The right histogram represents the percentage relationships set bit in the corresponding sequence to the total count of single bit.
Schedule below :
Almost similar to what displays psyleron, but we make a difference with the accumulation between the sum of units and sum of number of zeros ( and do not expect the number of units for P=0.5 )..
Red total difference accumulation between all 1's and 0's, the rest consider only the difference between the corresponding sequences ( "1" is the difference between all-ones and a zero ( the number ) bits in a single sequence "2" in sequence of 2, etc).

All were read in blocks of 2KB

Here's another example for some sequences link<
Last edited by ЕгГор on Fri Aug 26, 2011 21:05, edited 4 times in total.

ЕгГор

Post by ЕгГор » Fri Aug 26, 2011 15:58

Lord !
In General, anyone can open a separate branch and to take over the functions of the coordinator to create ( preferably with a little programming skills and knowledge of statistics) ?
Can and should organize everything laid out and will be posted ..
Time is chronically short ..
Can the knowledge base to create, including the results of testing ideas and hypotheses ..
From its part can offer practices under Delphi (a set of functions and procedures in Assembly language and not only, under psyleron , file headers, examples ) .. While for myself, experimenting, constantly changing in the code , and the interface do not pay attention to true in the code nobody but me will understand . How to comb little can upload .. I will Periodically add new features and test your and other people's interesting ideas ...

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Mon Nov 21, 2011 14:32

Has anyone tried this method?
Use it when you want to agree with you. In the energy plan it is difficult to explain. But on a "purely technical" - not much worry, be maximally confident, let go of the situation, but maintain (podpitii), don't go the distance, lead to success as you drive, gently, but constantly step on the gas.
General feeling is that it must as a man, as with a living creature. He'll have to believe that the schedule should really go so, and not otherwise.
But after some time the graph stops responding. Whether you have run out of energy or something else.
Is it hard to push with force, but when released, it goes. And sometimes it is quite difficult to agree, having tried all known methods.
Maybe it sounds fantastic, but with the fragile state may have an "aura", and react like living creatures. Therefore, it is difficult to find a General algorithm.

Игнат

Post by Игнат » Sun Feb 12, 2012 14:21

Hi all. Interested in the phenomenon. Took the Pro version. Write their own program using the SDK. While I want to implement the simplest functionality by game type Pear CLASSIC. On the graph deduce the accumulated deviations. Can't figure out how to calculate the parabolas that define the corridor of a nonentity, i.e. if the timetable in the corridor, then the probability of 95%. Help, please! Somebody explain "on fingers" how to read this parabola. In the Internet formula is not found. Thank you in advance.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07

I'll try to help soon. A little pozabyl probability theory. There's not really parabolas, these curves represent the solution of a rather cumbersome equation, but in the reference solution it is, I'll look for.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 14:12

In General, there is the curve really close to the parabola. Can be calculated according to the formula (if I'm not mistaken):
Z = 19.6 * N^0.5 where Z is the value measured on the graph from the horizontal axis in both directions. This is of course an approximation, but it should in our case work well even for small N.
If the confidence level need to 0.99,the coefficient in front of N will 25,8

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Wed Mar 14, 2012 20:55

Recently purchased Psyleron version of the standard. Some time used...and that was the problem: when you turn off the computer sometimes psil continued to glow, and sometimes off ...and when you start won't light up. Well, it's okay , but then I actually have ALL the USB ports have stopped working (nothing helped) , I had to disable psil and everything returned to normal. Never before never problems with ports was not. Operating system is XP SP3.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24

Unfortunately, any electronics is peculiar failures. If the problem persists, the device will accept.