On the practical application of Psyleron

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:46

ie write zeros and ones in the message text is the setting for a certain condition and it works very many (I suspect all, but not everyone can catch this and many manage to "argue" the setting in his normal state). Even more precisely - it's a piece full record working as a whole record.
And the customization is done outside of your desire or unwillingness and abilities. We monitored the effects on a clean sheet of paper where printed pale yellow background with the written condition was monitored by reaction to the printout of text made over - very informative.
In this form (yellow on white) people do not notice that there's something there in addition to letters and it's not 25 fps as not verbal information, but it is through the vision and setting fires. Similarly, the sequence of zeros and ones.
Anyone have EEG, Folle, GDV is easy to check.
Natural density effects in different variants will be different. Sound and picture are consciously listening in a calm and deliberate setting (even if it is not known what) - work hard. Background on paper - weaker. Not informed - poorly, but still noticeable.

The record created by himself for himself (e.g. work order) work hard as You know what to tune.

By the way, the first time I saw one of these things (the sensor is very similar to psyleron scheme), which wrote the signal for subsequent recording on expensive Franz. cosmetics-to-order manufacturer. Did this one organization in Akademgorodok Novosibirsk by order of the French. The customer checked the quality of the double a closed method, with great stats - treated group was allocated a very big stat. advantage, chose her among a heap of the same jars 75-80% of the subjects, who did not know about the nature of the experiment.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:55

Do not understand these 2 points:
Михаил_ wrote:Giving this recording or picture or sequence of zeros and ones or any other view with the same record to different people, if they are sufficiently sensetive, they describe at the same settings of consciousness, and after a while, this entry will begin to develop, they have this skill.

and
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Give a listen to 20 different people who do not know what it is, they describe the same and correct what it is
20 different people - it is the 2nd group of subjects, in the sense of people in the street? Or this group of people that have already trained together for a while. The difference - in principle!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:58

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:trust me
I would be interesting to know.
I tried to explain.... from the information point of view, the mind works in Informatics-the holographic reality, where by our standards, there are paradoxes associated with the perception of time and scale and the possibility of information leaking anything its pattern.
What is called astral perception, works every (input channel for the work of intuition), but not everyone understood and not everyone is connected to the bodies which on the basis of this perceived verbal picture. But there the system works as in the Internet.
Ie the transition in the likeness of the links in the search engines.
Ie I look at the table, it's a square - then I can move on to the principle of "the square" and find some more items of this type, for example in the micro-world (for example, the image processor square at the atomic level corroded) or the child draws a square (somewhere in Japan, and not even possible nowadays) and so on. Switching from one object to another, can go on any ground and anything can be manifested through anything, everywhere there is some connection. So our record has a predominant connection with what was written, sorry for taftologiyu, and the object, for example, setting the minds on to something there, cling to this principle as such in General, not just the operator, with which there was an entry that gives the effect of the amplifier.

It appears to be important that we fix it in a tangible medium.
For example, You think the thought is material and can register devices (such as well on the sensors EEG).
You have created a thoughtform in the form of three-dimensional education - there are techniques to fix this, for example in the photo.... and so on. But education almost does not interact with the material world and can be very easily dispersed, with the exception of cases when it did someone special izmenom state of consciousness and the object turned out to be particularly strong.
If You thought expressed on paper with words - write plain text - it has emerged the fixation. But when you commit the record psyleron, and as such fixing an order of magnitude better. If it is a job with purpose (e.g. just a personal goal) that we, as it has immortalized in stone, it affects the result.<

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:06

Михаил_ wrote:You have created a thoughtform in the form of three-dimensional education - there are techniques to fix this, for example in the photo.... and so on. But education almost does not interact with the material world and can be very easily dispersed, with the exception of cases when it did someone special izmenom state of consciousness and the object turned out to be particularly strong.
So we recorded it on photo stronger will only carve it in granite. Again, I muddled?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:09

Ванька-встанька wrote:did Not understand these 2 points:
Михаил_ wrote:Giving this recording or picture or sequence of zeros and ones or any other view with the same record to different people, if they are sufficiently sensetive, they describe at the same settings of consciousness, and after a while, this entry will begin to develop, they have this skill.

and
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Give a listen to 20 different people who do not know what it is, they describe the same and correct what it is
20 different people - it is the 2nd group of subjects, in the sense of people in the street? Or this group of people that have already trained together for a while. The difference - in principle!
We performed tests on this matter. Not because I wanted to clarify something, just interesting to see the quality and accuracy of these settings. Ie often laid out a record without going descriptions and reviews.
The answer to the question is - there is no group of subjects, no tests, there is a transfer configuration state. Here we get a disk with a binaural setup.... or we can use these theta series, I don't know how they're made, although there is the same white noise as in sound :) but it is possible there is still another technique that is certainly not psyleron is I'm sure, but maybe something similar.
From disk there is a steady and noticeable effect.
Here is the same. The effect is all the same from one record.
I talked about the fact that these tests were done not on a single number (up to 20 people, in some cases, to hundreds of people) and the effect can be reproduced. In most of the tests were attended by people not completely aligned with each other, do not know and any side at all. I.e., attunement of the neighbor is not here.
Although harder to find are not related to each other personally, but no such inspections. For a start this was done mainly to remove doubts, without these experiments there was a clear understanding of what will work exactly.
By the way the entry is laid out above was cited by many as strong enough, and the person who did not really believe that this will work, I had some doubts, that did not prevent to obtain a working tool. And already proven on a large number of people very equally and accurately describe the feedback.
The strong effect associated with the fact that the person that broadcasted the state, he has developed psi abilities, working with this for many years on a very regular basis.
However. that write ordinary people, works very well and efficiently. Especially if it is made for yourself.
For example, you can "archive" some good or beneficial state, for example, "creative performance on the rise" and so on.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:16

Ванька-встанька wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:You have created a thoughtform in the form of three-dimensional education - there are techniques to fix this, for example in the photo.... and so on. But education almost does not interact with the material world and can be very easily dispersed, with the exception of cases when it did someone special izmenom state of consciousness and the object turned out to be particularly strong.
So we recorded it on photo stronger will only carve it in granite. Again, I muddled?
1. there was a view that there are techniques when it is possible to intentionally or accidentally to photo certain energy-information of education. Did not mean that this mechanism will sweat to take a photo such as its purpose or some kind of working condition, it is very difficult to allocate it in the object that will be able to record and detail descriptions will not be important just by their appearance, did not mean a person or physical object.

2. Yes, that's the record for psyleron and it turns out like "striking on granite".

3. The record object can be in one place, the device IN the OTHER, and You do in the third to record from the object to the device and will succeed - proven. Example - how it works pilinovsky the synctxt service and the people of pilinovsky community (their forum) sometimes writes some events, for example - where they have a hobby, to write the General background of something, for example important football match. I do not know why, but then the graph shows some interesting turning points of the match and correlation of the recording device to real-world events. Thus all three - the device, the operator, the event - in different places. Actually you can still in time to post... MNYIKA put a statistically significant series of experiments on this subject back in the 80s, but it's hard for consciousness and is likely to degrade the quality of the setup and signal. We used to live in linear time and do not need without the need for a special touch.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:21

all the people, the time I exhausted 10 times .... I will try to answer the questions, but it would be better if you just try, those who have the device - to-pee, who do not listen to recorded including what I posted. Well, and so on. Ie I have a lot to do and a waste of time here is not justified. I gave the maximum of basic information who need - enjoy. Who will get that useful - situate the principle of open source :) i.e. bring the benefit of others. Need help - I will try to help, but I can't hang about on the forum. I say the obvious, we just brought in materialisticly paradigm where it is not obvious. What was said is nothing new, with[SPAM]and do nothing original there. It has long been thought out to me and to you
I just noted that psyleron is useful as a sensor of this kind and gave a tool that you can use right away.
Success.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:25

the lyrical comment
the moderators in the settings of the forum spelled out the spam filter for the word p--o-R--n--Oh, which replaces chunks of words, such as derived from the words of a dispute on [SPAM] that apparently is still not quite correct. If you can popraviti, writing more correct filter would be great, and the text then it gets weird :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:27

Михаил_ wrote:While the record object can be in one place, the device IN the OTHER, and You do in the third to record from the object to the device and will succeed - proven.
This is of course a bit confusing
It turns out that the bundle is purely mental.
If Radionics for example, there is a structural link, here ... :-)

Another question - as those programs which "rowed" pilinovsky database - they can vospolzovatsya.

In fact, of course, feedback is more than an interesting idea, especially if you stick it to Radionics....

Yes, there is a field for activity :-)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:39

Hmm...

And actually, the idea begins to entice

What if the data=under psyleron to ispolzovatj as the trend for Radionics

.... in the online mode? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:45

a bunch of purely mental at the moment and it is very good, creates a great freedom of creativity :). At the time of listening works "hardware" = your ears (or eyes for the pictures). and at this point do not care what You yourself think of a mental, a signal forcibly enters the consciousness and is processed by it works. You can even hang over the music and make the signal almost not audible and not visible, it's still not on the conscious level is processed.
But on the topic of "crossing" - any ideas. Although in principle you can probably anything with anything, but it is almost self-sufficient technology. Yes, of course, you can make a record of a object (target for example), in the picture on the slide bar (or whatever radionica - I do not understand them, than for me). But in General, I have described how it can work this tool and how can be used. Applications - mass and to moods, testing objectives, transfer of skills, transfer of the psi-skills, retention, altered States, etc., all this will work and with a good strong effects.
Now You have only one problem - consciousness is fighting for the integrity of the picture of the world, quietly trying to defend its former stability as she moved slightly in a new direction. Even if on the conscious level made this information, is still.... but does not prevent the application.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:49

Михаил_ wrote:Now You have only one problem - consciousness is fighting for the integrity of the picture of the world, quietly trying to defend its former stability as she moved slightly in a new direction. Even if on the conscious level made this information, is still.... but does not prevent the application.
Are You talking about me or something?
Михаил_ wrote:Yes, of course, you can make an object record
Is there an API?
Windows only or Linux too?
Михаил_ wrote:or whatever radionica - I do not understand them, I for what
They have a Manifesto-program
It can be "srastit" with psyleron.
Get the effest of feedback.
IMHO it should work.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:51

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Hmm...

And actually, the idea begins to entice

What if the data=under psyleron to ispolzovatj as the trend for Radionics

.... in the online mode? :)
not subverted :) it will be easier to do the third device :)
Learn separately and if you really want.
Psyleron not bare, and the VCR. Ie, it of course sometimes is used in games like BOS, but it's a tape recorder.
Well MIC, I was hooked on recording.
Will lead to self-excitation of such a system - column and spoil the eardrum can suffer :) in short, there is no perversion potential above the required standard, if you learn this business well.
For me it is just the handyman tools. It is also normal. But it is more convenient and somewhat more powerful with less time and effort. For people not able long to keep the energy in the HF range is just a gift.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:55

I'm all described API in the Pro version, the program to write to a text file (as the then) higher branch, it - a Converter in the sound,it is there in the source, the Converter in the picture - will post later, or you can make based on it ( in my picture php script converts from base ).
Don't change anything in combination with radionomy, master as a separate tool, independent. Then you can do anything.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 17:58

About the resistance of consciousness is all I'm talking about, it works (happens) all regardless of the amount of practice and experience comes a piece of the new approach or method is consciousness a little trying to fight to stay in the conservative direction. It is a fact. Well deceived the first time (for the newcomer), then he realizes that "AHH-lied" and then starts a light strike. Just who lives with a better informational picture of the world in the head - the effect is of course less but is always there.
Describes psyleron is not a standard approach to the handling of information, and therefore generates a lot of questions, some of which have obvious answers.

Success.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 18:36

OK
saved
about and understood

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 18:38

People. Please.... I have a request... psyleron there are people for whom the command line interface is difficult.
And I have no free time for answers. It would be great if someone took the trouble to explain here, available language step by step, how to use the program (when run without a specified with command line options, it just closes).
It will save my time to answer specific questions and help those who do not understand and the device is already there.
That is, probably in stages - downloaded, launched, created a directory to save the database, launched cmd.exe moved to the correct folder, launched the program at record created (edited in Notepad) config to convert to sound launched with the option to convert and so on....

The way the program is in record mode, you can never turn off (well, you need to turn off if you need to put the native game or other native programs from psyleron.). And so, round and round quietly-quietly.... You never know when what you need to write - it's always at the ready, only time is noted and then the finished data in the database :) that is to say the recorder is always at hand but also to carry is not needed:) progress :)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 13:20

Дмитрий__ wrote:
And what is the algorithm for such a transformation?
About WaveRider - I don't know for sure. At the time, they (or rather he is the developer of the device was one) in the maximum configuration of the device gave the source code and development tools programs, but I didn't have them. The idea is that the range of the feedback signal is mapped to the note range, the amount of which is specified by the user, and is split into a number of intervals corresponding to the number of notes. When switching from one signal interval to a different note changes. The feedback options were there at the EEG at the GSR and ECG. In the case of EEG, remember there was still a lot of settings. I'll look in my archive there must be the demo version of this program.
here is a link to demo software
Not sure that it will work correctly under XP.

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Thu Mar 11, 2010 16:27

Someone tell me what to do next, to run the program to Psyleron from Michael?
The cmd file I downloaded, started with the right options, I got the following message:

Psyeron Reader t o txt database
=======================
hardware sources detected
total sources listed
Select A Sourse Index (q to guit):

He was convinced that I needed directory create an empty file with the extension *.txt. It my powers are exhausted. And then what are they doing?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 18:19

Oh... I was hoping piously, what else someone will come who need it....
approx.
went to investigate.
BEFORE running the program psyleron must be connected to the computer.
All programs work with it should be turned OFF (games, valreg).
In a text message must be specified in the list of available devices, numbers. If the device is one, as a rule, in the list of one line and the number zero.
It is necessary to choose.
After that, the files are not empty.
Judging by your diagnosis, the program has not determined the availability of devices that can be connected either with the fact that those are not connected or that they are engaged they are connected to some other programs. Finally the last idea for why this might be --perhaps a driver for the Lite version does not allow you to run external programs (not tried don't know), in this case, you will need to reinstall driver device. But first try without it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 18:32

it should look something like this:
reader device_scan data1
Psyeron Reader to txt database.
===============================

Sources detected 2 hardware
2 total sources listed
0) Name:"RGZD264" Type:"REG1"
1) Name:"RGZD272" Type:"REG1"

Select A Source Index ('q' to quit): 0

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 18:33

only in your case it will be one device with another serial number

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Thu Mar 11, 2010 19:02

Thank you, MichaelI have it turns out the program was open. This phase I took place – the device was found. Generated a text file with a mass of 1 and 0 rather impressive size, the first figures 1268315700. What does it mean? Where to go?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 12, 2010 18:51

then you can focus on the instrument to try to record some condition and then translate them into sound using the conversion mode, as described above.

the numbers at the beginning of rows of zeros and ones - for machine processing of the data, this time in a special format, in seconds, is a common storage format, time (UNIX time in seconds since the "epoch").
ie You this value is not needed, just the data itself coming for him.

after a status record, edit the example config in Notepad, and run the program with the option to convert the sound and name of the configuration text file. The name of the audio file specified in the configuration.
Time - don't forget to specify in GMT, not in local (the time is specified in the configuration file).

Next, listen to this file and evaluate its impact on You. For example play some its state (for example health) when it's needed.

If you work with goals, then listening to the file and at the same time focusing on goals make the gain thereof, it is possible to make a new record, and so gradually produce strengthening effect.

Сергей1978

Post by Сергей1978 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 23:58

Michael hi! I was told that you write a program under psyleron. It is possible to write?