On the practical application of Psyleron

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 06, 2010 16:31

Михаил_ wrote:In General audio V-series is conditionally pilinovsky signal. For a number of reasons. In General you can never say exactly what is written. Ie what is paper and what ink.
Thank you! Clear... ie it is not "clean" (adjusted for overlaps) record?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 06, 2010 17:13

no, not really.. or not. It's just a convenient way of capturing and fewer questions than on music and phonemes.

Сэрж

Post by Сэрж » Mon Nov 01, 2010 16:27

Michael, how inert psyleron?
1) ie how long it takes to commit the state changes (the speed of response or the time passing from the moment of exposure until the response)?
2) How much time change curve then kept on schedule if the impact has been removed (residual effect)?
3) How these times are associated with a sampling rate of psyleron and what is this frequency?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 02, 2010 0:49

How inert Your idea?
1. zero - reacts immediately, but as You learn about it?
2. zero.
3. nothing to do or almost did. With the low frequency part of the "event" is simply filtered. When You get into the range where fonit consciousness, at least normal, and often begin to register some other phenomenon.
Let me explain.
Experimentalno shown to be a powerful operator shifts psyleron on the order of lower frequency from 2000 Hz maximum
That coincides with the opinion of some researchers not pilinovsky sensors.
The impact is immediate, but it is impossible to determine a single operate or on the 5.
And significant deviations graphics this is a terrible perversion ....
ie, it's not so much the effect itself as a kind of cunning anomaly graphics that much and more curve than impact.
So you think You want to synchronize with psyleron. And all... went the alarm on it immediately.
How to check? wrote a bright state, then staged the validation as a blind people who do not know what to write. And still that excited the resonance through a picture, a text tool, an audio... for example, 9 of the 10 named and accurately described the recorded state for the same line of binary characters in the form of 1000101111011100011
and how much time is that ? fractions of a second, but that there is no deflection on the chart.
Ie as usual doesn't apply here and fieldrep toughest tools in the world, which it would be possible for such a signal to do this because he operates with the concepts for a given signal is not inherent.
ie if some practices are stopping the internal dialogue, the deviation of the graph is something like the practice of thinking one Promysly in a continuous loop, in principle, is not peculiar to us, and the right hemisphere is responsible for this process (of interaction with the device) can't understand what the fool we want it...
But when you need to (according to the subconscious) it (the right hemisphere) manages to convey reliably accurate sample data and trigger the service text messages (synctxt)<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09

I will Express my opinion, as these questions were sent to me in the email. :oops:
In General, the questions are pulled at least a thesis, if you approach them seriously, i.e. "answering-for-your-quasimagical-talk" :? .
However, I will try to put forward the following hypothesis.
With regard to the inertia of the instrument itself - the questions incorrectly. All the inertia in its behavior with the classic "psychic effects" due primarily to the speed with which people are able to achieve the desired degree of sustainable concentration. If you do not take into account the Oldtimers who look to bring down a bird on the fly, then it usually is about minutes. Perhaps it is some physiological justification.
Psychic phenomena are related to the processes of excitation of the brain stem, particularly the reticular formation, which in turn depends on the rate of release of ACC. neurotransmitters. If you take the human reaction to intravenous anesthesia, it is somewhere in half a minute. But save for psychic phenomena the amount of the neurotransmitter, I think, is more difficult, so the time should be more. Here's my logic.
Yes, clock speed here, too, IMHO, to do with it.

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:15

Good evening!Michael!
Downloaded 2 archive programs, but did not understand how to convert 01000011111010 signs into sound.
Maybe you have a full program there or maybe step by step instructions.
Thanks in advance!

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Tue Mar 22, 2011 23:22

Good people! Please tell me!!! How to make the sound of the digits?????

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:25

well, there is also written somewhere above, run the same program with the key sound_gen and the second parameter in the configuration file text, examples where something was (like the archive is).

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:03

)))) I have step by step instructions.
I can not understand, how it- "to run the same program with the key sound_gen and the second parameter in the configuration file text"
Last edited by Доктор on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 23, 2011 14:04

the program is run from the DOS window.
ie first run in Windows cmd , then there is a DOS window with a text command line.
It being on the correct path (in the directory where the program lies, which the reader), run a command like this:
reader sound_gen conf1.txt

if conf1.txt all parameters are described correctly and the base to the plot of data over time and from which generation of is the same, the reader will create the sound file in the same directory....
file settings similar conf1.txt discussed, as I recall, above.

Doctor, I am very glad to get help, the program is really designed for people who have a computer very good to "you", but time is just sorely lacking.
Pilinovsky section is not mine and not my products, I will be right to ask Dmitri or Andrew to ask someone to make a visual statement. It's simple. I'm just not physically able to do everything at once. Ask any programmer to read messages about the program and to show clearly, I think the problems should arise. Well, is either to alter the interface of the program (but we need such and reworked to be comfortable, we do the needs of the average user, doing for themselves, put to people something to work with), or to remove any movie in any Camtasia, with explanations of what and how. Well this is all certainly not to me. Sorry again.

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Sat Mar 26, 2011 23:25

Michael! Thank you so much for the answer! Will learn!

Дмитрий_Е

Post by Дмитрий_Е » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:09

People, somebody at work with psyleron noticed such a thing as "the effect of the first approach"? When an increase in the duration of trials and increasing the number of approaches the effect drops to nothing. About it and Pear developers publishing lecturing.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 13, 2011 23:15

From our whole group, nobody noticed this... but the truth is the standard we will not name.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53

"the effect of the first approach"? When an increase in the duration of trials and increasing the number of approaches the effect drops to nothing. About it and Pear developers publishing lecturing.
Yes, it's almost standard phenomenon in the experiments with psychokinesis. So they try to change operators. Working in "Crystal", I saw it myself.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:04

If the operator has worked out the working condition, it will be always a working state, i.e., the problem is that the newcomer it spontaneously, and then it may not be.
The actual effect of novice known in many applications and shown remarkable while in the personal side of human experience have arisen neural connections that are brazenly telling him that "swam know", i.e., includes the consciousness that suppresses the subconscious.

In training (lucid) whatever psi practices, on the contrary, perfected the ability to activate the subconscious as a working tool and it activates itself as soon as there is a direct need. Likewise, I notice yourself arise itching in the forehead when normal conversation (zero practices, zero impact, the normal home environment), comes to something or not exactly proven (scan), or for other reasons not described in detail, or simply connected with a mode live view. Ie, it's not even a reflex, it's just that when a person says "look", he naturally opens his eyes... there the same.

That psyleron, or other effects as well - if there is a reflex activation of the two hemispheres (ligaments and their synchronization, plus frequently require the activation of less-active right), it just happens naturally as soon as... as opening the eyes.

Therefore, the described effect is related to the fact that the operators really enjoy the effect of a beginner, but not studied, neither passively nor actively. You can passively learn simply activating desired modes.
For example, a combination of discs (Patrushev) the "Inner worlds" and "Star traveler" can give any passive.
The active mode implies the conscious doing, in the sense of activating desired modes first attention, gradually, step by step, or with one or other deceptive approaches to help you remove columnae blocks (they are the main obstacle).
There is also the possibility of combining direct information structures - i.e. the imposition of someone's experience on the operator.

In General, one of the reasons for the efficiency drop in the wrong approach. Statistics. It is perfectly formulated Denisov, illustrating children's "not counted". Ie if the operator believes that learning to work, and counts itself only positive results, not counting statistics, then they are (positive) will increase. If he counts ALL where the negative more then the performance will fall. As you can see, during self-training on any simulator, it is important to have the right system evaluation (internal), and it is often influenced by appearance.<

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri May 20, 2011 17:03

Is it possible with this program, any way of converting a binary block, using wav on the speakers, or more like laser, Tesla, etc., to recreate the local impact of the operator, but without operator, and increased in N=1 or more times?
As the application register is "impact" celeronm. ;)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 20, 2011 21:18

can how and possible, but not trivial (i.e. just bend, Tesla and speakers are not rolled, they are not even close operator does not replace.
I have a colleague tested the effects of the instrument secondary drew a mandala with the goal of "impact device" - while lying on the device, he recorded the impact and the rather weird - drew almost the exact parabola, i.e., the boundary between random and not random. Usually he and the operator does not and without is also not behave :) but it is rather a one-time event.
Again, in this case, there was no factor of "off".
Ie if you want to create the effect factor and the remote sensor, which registers it, not the fact that this right here is psyleron and most likely something else....

ЕгГор

Post by ЕгГор » Sun Jul 17, 2011 13:55

Good day !
Gentlemen, can anyone share SDK for psyleron ( or at least PsyREG.dll or password sdk10.exe )? I was sure that enters into the composition of some standard programs :( The standard program included in rather more suitable for demonstration of the ability training, but for specific, practical application of feedback - probably not ...
Whether that will be interesting - will definitely post here... the Main goal is the implementation of the visual feedback for the practical application.
In principle, it would be nice to create a separate branch for the development of application programs under psyleron.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 17, 2011 14:09

On page 1 this thread in the message of March 3, 2010 there is a link to FieldReg 1.63, see, there is a PsyREG.dll :)to look at:)

Sincerely yours, MAG.no

ЕгГор

Post by ЕгГор » Sun Jul 17, 2011 14:41

Маг.нет wrote:On page 1 this thread in the message of March 3, 2010 there is a link to FieldReg 1.63, see, there is a PsyREG.dll :)to look at:)

Sincerely yours, MAG.no
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
Searched search, but could not find :(
If anyone has any interesting ideas you can work together to experiment.
A little will understand and will be a joint open-source project to organise ( Delphi ) .
All results are going to lay out here

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35

ЕгГор wrote:If anyone has any interesting ideas you can work together to experiment.
A little will understand and will be a joint open-source project to organise ( Delphi ) .
All results are going to lay out here
2 months ago I had developed in cyrildene. If interested, I can upload. For me the main thing - that the idea of such a Project was not dead, but developed further. Now I have unfortunately no time to work on it as busy with moving and some changes in my life, but after some time will continue.
Briefly about the project - "intellectual analysis" of the blocks of input data in real time. Pretty complex code, "many bukaf". Of service capabilities - a database of comments into the microphone.
Last edited by Астранавт on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:40

Interesting....
Though "many bukaf".
Would expect....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25

also curious to see

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:12

here is the link: http://rghost.ru/17676811
click "preview"
enter password: mindmachine
click "download"
available 14 days
1.8 MB

You need to install BorlandC++ Builder 4, component mmtools for him (is the Internet, if you do not find lay, 8Mb), medicine for components in this archive. The main function of the polling loop in Start(), it can be changed at their discretion.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30

Downloaded, thank you!
If you and the other necessary components or references to them. The Internet of course you can find a lot of things, but insecure is better about the beaten paths....
Well, some "game rule" described program to realize before you run.
If tight, you can always wait as it takes the appearance of such possibilities was waiting for more....

Sincerely, MAG.no