On the practical application of Psyleron

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
cibercop
Re: On the practical application of Psyleron

Post by cibercop » Sat Mar 24, 2012 19:58

After reinstalling the OS everything works until... the truth was covered USB hub (good with his food) through which earlier psyleron connected. I both do not understand... maybe what I do wrong ? When working with the program Classic PEAR, press the Down (Low) and begin to "want" to curve climbed down, but why is it in the opposite direction - categorical upward climb.... :shock:
Hosting photos

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35

Judging from the experience (achieved in toys significant results, especially in the manifestation of the puzzle was "get into state" and for a couple of seconds to assemble the puzzle into a clear picture and hold it manifested the entire session, repeatedly.....), need not really want..... most do not even want, and to control the mental (consciousness), it's a little different..... "Wanting" is an initiative of the body (even if it generates any thoughts), i.e. activation of the low-frequency range of the organism, which entails the focus on the bottom of the range body and a flow (or rather decreasing the saturation, but possibly the contraction) of high energy band of consciousness, and perhaps why such results. Their intention in the game, I would have marked more as a desire (denoting a consciousness of the finite effective point of the process) and the idea (denoting consciousness necessary adjustments leading to the final effective point in the process).
While the body is helpful to be as relaxed (to reduce the needs of the organism in the low frequency range).
That's how it is.....

Sincerely, MAG.no

шкщт

Post by шкщт » Sat Oct 13, 2012 20:32

We came up with the idea of one interesting experiment that requires some hardware implementation, which we are too lazy to do.
The bottom line is this, there is no evidence that GSS impact thoughts, and not any other aspects of the biology of living organisms, managed by the thoughts. Rather, looking at changes in the growth curve, mind customize these aspects for the result, causal linking them with observation. Hence the number of prospects.

First you need to determine whether such an effect to render the organisms who can not think, for example, plants.
It is known that plants can adapt to the environment in terms of improved living conditions, for example they can turn their leaves towards the sun to be lit, so they have unexamined mechanism for determining causal relationships that can be used for the direction of this mechanism in the direction of the effect on the GSS.

Hardware implementation is that the Plant is placed in a lightproof Cabinet, in the closet or a grow light with special spectrum window, closed with plates of polarizers Kucinich, even know. The point is that the brightness of the light in the closet should be regulated. It should be adjusted using the USB dimmer.
Thus, we control the brightness of the light in the closet with the plants, depending on the deviation in FieldREG. Than the deviation is greater, the light is brighter.

It remains only to wait for some number of days, the plants need to adapt and discover that part of his biology that affects the probability, if they have one. If such influence is discovered, it is possible to train the plants for months, they are not tired and distracted, we get a powerful tool of control of reality.

(If someone decides to do it, please let us know about the results)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Oct 13, 2012 21:20

If you approach this test seriously, it's a decent science job that requires a significant investment of time (for a start, you should at least properly articulate it). Hardly anyone will do it just out of curiosity. If there were people in the scientific community interested in such research, I would personally gladly cooperate with them.
At the time, I was involved in having a certain similarity research and have an idea about the amount of work required to little bit conclusions. Here is the link to the publication, although it is unlikely available in the network.
Studies of Human Distance Influence on Plants with
Electrophisiological Recording
// Papers of the Parapsychological Assosiation of 36th Annual Convention, August 15-19, 1993, Toronto, Canada, p.41.
The experiment was as follows. In the cell with the fluorescent light were the young plants of cucumber. They measured the potential difference between the 3rd cotyledonary leaf (I think it was called) and the root. The plant was served a shock stimulus in the form of off, and then turn on the light, and recorded his response in the form of variations in the above capacity. This was done in the presence and in the absence of the operator.. Then looked for statistical differences. Such was the work.

шкщт

Post by шкщт » Sun Oct 14, 2012 21:33

But what is the range of applicability in case of success. Person to optimize their ability to influence the GSS have to deal with a whole bunch of psychological accumulations in the head, and plants could detect a stable, uniform and reproducible effect growing over time.
Besides, as I understand it, for this exposure characteristic additively, ie a lot of plants will be affected by more than one, and if they can influence the probability of quantum tunneling in the GSS, it is possible that when replacing a GSS in the particle detector, for example, flying in a certain region of space, can increase the probability of their occurrence there, and so it will be possible to obtain the particle beam for example.

шкщт

Post by шкщт » Sun Oct 14, 2012 21:47

By the way about additivity, it would be a good idea to make online broadcast from one of the GSS and see how it will affect him a large number of people, the creators have argued that distance plays no role, and some people are influenced more than one. I wonder what the limit of such influence and will there be any physical anomalies, if these impacts reach critical values.

ВикторКк

Post by ВикторКк » Mon Mar 11, 2013 20:17

Did not know in what subject to write, it was written here
As I understand it, the device generates a binary code for all the rules and Tarver, but under the influence of the operator, i.e. when it is the intention that would for example, the zeros were more than units, there are significant deviations from the basic theory of distribution(correct me if I'm wrong) so, a question: does the device on anything other than the intention of issuing some values more than others, ie will there be a noticeable though slight deviations, provided that such operator so angry or something like that, or it responds to the intention of issuing random values?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Mar 11, 2013 22:52

will there be a noticeable though slight deviations, provided that such operator so angry or something like that, or it responds to the intention of issuing random values?
The device responds to many factors, otherwise its behavior is not highlighted stochastic processes. Science is always like this when you can't understand the governing laws - is credited with all the chaos...
Therefore, perhapsit responds to strong emotions. But experiments to prove this, no one has yet put.

ВикторКк

Post by ВикторКк » Mon Mar 11, 2013 23:30

Дмитрий__ wrote:perhaps it responds to strong emotions
ie, theoretically it is possible to get the feelings/emotions of the person in binary code, with the subsequent reaction to them program?

ВикторКк

Post by ВикторКк » Mon Mar 11, 2013 23:39

and another question, how many values given by the machine per unit of time and is it possible to change this?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51

ie, theoretically it is possible to get the feelings/emotions of the person in binary code, with the subsequent reaction to them program?
I think that is not that easy. Maybe you can do it with very strong emotions, or to find some correlation with an epileptic fit - the latter, by the way, good topic for research, but in practice it is almost impossible to implement.
"Just emotions" to grasp any particular reaction does not, it is still to look for some form of ripple on the water.
and another question, how many values given by the machine per unit of time and is it possible to change this?
1 second, the generator produces from 1 to 5 series of binary trials (i.e. random sequences of zeros and ones). The length of one series in the package Reflector - is fixed and equal to 200. In the package FieldREG it can vary from 10 to 200. All this is done in the program settings.

ВикторКк

Post by ВикторКк » Tue Mar 12, 2013 13:19

thanks for the detailed answers

Научник

Post by Научник » Sat Mar 30, 2013 15:16

Of the wisest!!! Welcome :o I just found out today about Psyleron. A question to all "advanced" users: how do you this miracle device is used and what problems it helps you solve?

Igor

Post by Igor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 21:03

Научник wrote:Of the wisest!!! Greetings, I just learned today about Psyleron. A question to all "advanced" users: how do you this miracle device is used and what problems it helps you solve?
And no. The instrument is purely scientific, for experiments with quantum probability. Any applications he has used either for experimentation or as exotic entertainment.

z.s. All of the above is my personal, deeply subjective, opinion, not claiming the truth in the last instances.

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Apr 01, 2013 23:44

I wouldn't say that if the user keeps in mind constantly some task, setting up for some event, psyleron via SMS service may deliver the signs. but in General it's quite a specific item...not all of it is clear and not all need.

Игнат

Post by Игнат » Fri Oct 18, 2013 19:30

Дмитрий__ wrote:In General, there is the curve really close to the parabola. Can be calculated according to the formula (if I'm not mistaken):
Z = 19.6 * N^0.5 where Z is the value measured on the graph from the horizontal axis in both directions. This is of course an approximation, but it should in our case work well even for small N.
If the confidence level need to 0.99,the coefficient in front of N will 25,8
Thank You, Dmitry. I still do not understand. If construct a parabola using this formula with a ratio of 19.6, the curves get stronger divergent than the soft, which to Psyleron goes. If I could understand where all these come from of a parabola. Can anyone help? I argue in this way. For example, there is a normal Z-distribution with mean 0 and standard deviation 1. Then we can assume that all values greater than x=1.644854 module, will have a significance level of p < 0.05. You can take a statistical calculator in the software Statistica to calculate these values.
Have a series of tests. The boundary value of x=1.644854 normalized z-deviation will indicate p=0.05. Then you can start from the previous boundary values of accumulated variance for the next test. Have in mind that if a deviation reaches this value, it will not be significant, and then you can dance from this value. That is, each of the following series of independent trials will give the border the previous value plus the new, i.e. 1.644854 + 1.644854 ... 1.644854. But it will be a line, not a parabola!

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed May 28, 2014 23:18

someone left the Astronaut program with 8 pages of this thread? please share!

шкщт

Post by шкщт » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:58

People, tell me, has anyone used the SDK psyleron under Delphi? Give an example of a source as to library to incorporate and register all these DataSource or something like that.

милениум

Re:

Post by милениум » Mon Sep 10, 2018 15:41

Маг.нет wrote:On page 1 this thread in the message of March 3, 2010 there is a link to FieldReg 1.63, see, there is a PsyREG.dll :)to look at:)
Sincerely yours, MAG.no
the link is no longer active, you can ask to re-upload or re-link. thanks in advance. az az az :)

Иван Сивков-Енин

Post by Иван Сивков-Енин » Wed Mar 27, 2019 0:31

Hello, do not tell me what Psyleron different from the usual hardware random number generators, which are used for example in cryptography or math.the modeling?

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:06

Psyleron is not sold, it is not known how long it will be. The main difference is in the software and calibration.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:06

Psyleron no longer produced.

Иван Сивков-Енин

Post by Иван Сивков-Енин » Wed Mar 27, 2019 14:14

димыч wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:06
Psyleron is not sold, it is not known how long it will be. The main difference is in the software and calibration.
I thought so. I wonder what's the feature of the calibration? Conventional generators stat. tests are the randomness of the sample. Psyleron some more specific tests to kalibrovki used?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Apr 09, 2019 15:04

As I understand it, the fundamental differences in the testing of cryptographic keys psyleron no. Gaming software it is rather good.
If I can write something like, for example, under this key
http://ubld.it/truerng_v3
There will be a similar product.

Психиатр

Post by Психиатр » Sun May 26, 2019 1:19

Hello. Really need psyleron!
Work with large groups of people (150 or more people), want to explore the possibility of coherent interaction of people in altered States of consciousness, and the influence of large groups on a random number generator. Buy Your psyleron or rent for a while. Really need help mates!!!
easydrums@yandex.ru