On the practical application of Psyleron

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:37

Here found another mention of the technique of using psyleron in the process of receiving sound:
so, in January I bought a laptop and psylerone. And then I will design my arpeggiator-driven thoughts at a distance.

Yes, Yes, exactly. Thought-images will be converted to numbers to be read by the device, to be cleansed from noise and clean from the pattern will be generated, and improves on a given range or melody.

[people] -> ... ether ... -> [PSYLERON]-->:[USB]>[NOTEBOOK[tools for working with chaos-timeseries Tisean]>[algorithmic melody generator JMusic]>[speaker]]

soon, very soon. and I am very happy. thank you! =-)

prospects for the use of, for example, can be clubbing beats and melody out of my head. for example, one person reads, and another generates a bit. everything happens in real time. great new horizons for improvise!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 13:16

Oh... sorry if misunderstanding is a dead end.
As there that can be cleaned from noise? Where there is noise and where the signal? Or even all the noise=signal, just not the whole of the operator.
There is nothing to clean. In audio the number will still be smooth hiss is the same on hearing. Different will be carried by spirit.

Анд.

psyleron

Post by Анд. » Thu Apr 08, 2010 17:31

Michael, good day! Read about psyleron recently purchased and started to use. I would be grateful if you will find the opportunity to call me (89037431520). Thank You) Andrew.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 14, 2010 15:51

Mish
For some formulas calculated average curves?
Excel did not take - too healthy.
SchA GNU-raft will probalem.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 14, 2010 16:12

I understand that the standard mean square deviation from the starting point, and what for to you these same curves? they are something like little useful.

relatively speaking, they show the boundary of the rigid picture of the world in consciousness. I.e. inside of them, for the technically competent person is still the norm, and much of them is an anomaly.
I.e. inside curves even when conscious control is a compromise with yourself :) another value they have, IMHO

Ie, the device may without conscious exposure to upajati far for them, especially at night or if something happens geographically in the place where he stands.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 14, 2010 16:53

Михаил_ wrote:relatively speaking, they show the boundary of the rigid picture of the world in consciousness. I.e. inside of them, for the technically competent person is still the norm, and much of them is an anomaly.
Duc water for this very
They are certainly not rested, but if they are not hurt of course.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 14, 2010 17:57

gnuplot chews 140K records sec 3-4
this is a 2 hour dump.
General norms - to live....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:11

but as "crossing" a hedgehog with boa?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:31

Михаил_ wrote:well, as "crossing" a hedgehog with boa?
Mish, practices parallel a lot
It seems that there are changes.....
At least to stop the experiments are not going to like even Vice versa......
Similar to the way that crystals have some memory......

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:40

Crystals (in the General sense) - Yes, of course. Where are the crystals?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52

Михаил_ wrote:Crystals (in the General sense) - Yes, of course. Where are the crystals?
In Radionics
+ I it has amp attached

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 13:32

:) I think there is full? and not baby?
Yes, it improves the parameters of the device. In the sense that then it really is much easier mentally to program remotely and psyleron for this and don't really need.
Amp native or self-made?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 15, 2010 13:38

Михаил_ wrote:and not the baby?
:roll: :roll: Why baby some? The crystals in the States are so expensive? :)
Obviously the tube coincides with the axis of the crystal.
Михаил_ wrote:Amp native or self-made?
Self-made.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 13:56

about the axis of the crystal for me, quite obviously, a mixture sometimes works stronger on the whole (layers).
There is absolutely staggering number of completely different ways of generating energy flow, part of which is purely electronic.

In General, returning to the subject of psyleron, I am inclined generally to the fact that you can hang on the input of the analog sensor. One of the simplest options is to take the signal from the middle of psyleron (to the microcontroller).
Psyleron plus is that unlike organogelator he has no memory. Ie can produce a variety of complex signal without delay on the rebuilding of structures.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 15, 2010 14:11

Михаил_ wrote:in contrast to organogelator it is not equipped with a memory
Dmitry said that after "some of the individual" device "sticky" day for three

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 15:56

Well... :) so it just unstuck, I got over it on top of the screen, performing f-tsii the throughput of the system, the conjugate including a computer program "schedule" (where Twister wheels). The screen is dense enough, though of course pass his consciousness no problem, BUT the residual effects including it cleans well, and quantizes the time to the people on top of each other, not breaking.
Remember in the wizard there was such a spirit of throughput at the entrance to NIICHAVO ? :) "Password!!???"
But well produktpiraterie consciousness crystal may signal the centuries to generate. Until uncle and not record a new one. Ie if through it people who can day psyleron "order" to do miss, then it may be that then the owner is generally not erase :) That joy will be.
If you buy radionik (think about it, just powerful generators of I are able to do, but sometimes they have style to burn nafig, because of electronics, the reliability factor is), then the first thing to do after some study - prescribe powerful screen from outside influence. Accordingly, not his tools, and his. I'm not paranoid but just cautious people. What repeatedly was justified (well, as in the old Arouse where the boy had two bus tickets, and even travel - just in case).

The General theme residual impacts are really significant. In some cases, I watched it about an hour after the operation, not due to impact forces on the device, and due to the fact that operators remain unconsciously aligned with him. It is quite possible that this was the reason for a three-day sticky, i.e., no residual impact, and the fact that it really has not stopped.

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Fri Apr 16, 2010 13:43

Michael, who works with celeronm really? The one who is trying to log in to the original program, there you can enter multiple users? I understand that you have solved the problem about the alignment with the remote psyleron when standing in a queue for "Twister of the wheel"? When you run your utilities to generate database such mechanisms are not? It turns out that data is written under the influence of consciousness of the one who started this programme? And is it possible to influence third parties – conscious and unconscious? And , of course, as to neutralize them and how to attune with your own device, especially when removing? I wrote to You in PM that my files of a database record size differ significantly. And the reason is, if I'm working at the computer or not, 90 % of it is the result of the system.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:Crystals (in the General sense) - Yes, of course. Where are the crystals?
In Radionics
+ I it has amp attached
1. I guarantee you there are NO crystals. At least the big ones.
2. I bet in Radionics has a built-in psyleron :)
in General, the device is made of brilliant, though carelessly. But you can do better. Although maybe not necessary :)
3. the relationship of subject tables and generators is purely mental.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29

Алиса_А wrote:Michael, who works with celeronm really? The one who is trying to log in to the original program, there you can enter multiple users? I understand that you have solved the problem about the alignment with the remote psyleron when standing in a queue for "Twister of the wheel"? When you run your utilities to generate database such mechanisms are not? It turns out that data is written under the influence of consciousness of the one who started this programme? And is it possible to influence third parties – conscious and unconscious? And , of course, as to neutralize them and how to attune with your own device, especially when removing? I wrote to You in PM that my files of a database record size differ significantly. And the reason is, if I'm working at the computer or not, 90 % of it is the result of the system.
Alice.
1. the manufacturer did not think that they (devices) will work the crowds. Who thinks about it, that also works. Who besides You can work with your personal?
2. data is written under the influence of your consciousness, but if You have someone to give the device to work, there may be prolonged effects. With our online devices works a few hundred people.
3. To neutralize anything is possible, but for a personal device this is not true.
4. For psyleron it makes no difference where You are, it is the personal quirks of our system of education, consciousness do not care where to work. Out in the same book, Charles is presented in accessible language.
Nothing special studies this is not necessary. And the consciousness cannot pass through the indirect link. Because my online-wheel does not contain even a photo of the instrument. And when using the service linktxt also no photos of the devices that it serves.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29

It is different writing speed - I don't know. Maybe a glitch of the device, maybe with your influence.
This study is necessary.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45

Михаил_ wrote:1. I guarantee you there are NO crystals. At least the big ones.

2. I bet in Radionics has a built-in psyleron
prove :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 20, 2010 17:29

to prove what? what crystals does not exist or that psyleron built-in?
on the first point, I see two reasons for which it generates a powerful stream and not say what :) but left Andrew on the table layout, weight and size something that also emits :) and also without crystals (neither major, nor crushed, and no sawdust, and other garbage).
In addition, the module tried to read for details a couple of people, not really ideal seeing, but not quite to sighted.
In addition, this is a tactile panel for settings, emits very not sickly and there is no room for crystals (this is the rationale),
Of course there may be a link of energy to the primary generator, but her flow is very strong (compared, for example with the thumb), it is clear that this is due to the material.
I would even say that it is very good to put (the same photo, I would have put it - there is no direct flow is good).

As for Celeron, it's very simple - what is Celeron? This sensor, relatively speaking with maganum resistor antenna, at the input of the operational amplifier and logical processing. Here we have a clock generator on the 555 timer, with meganm resistor in the resonant circuit and floating much frequently because of MEGANET resistor. From the smallest mental interference timer will swim frequency, and within one half-cycle. Get Castelnaudary NCH-mental signal (analog), which goes to the emitter. From there, by the way, and the memory of the device.
Timers number of channels (one for the three knob setting).

What else is there to prove ? :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Apr 20, 2010 17:54

Михаил_ wrote:but left Andrew on the table layout, weight and size something that also emits
view
Михаил_ wrote:in addition, the module tried to read for details a couple of people, not really ideal seeing, but not quite to sighted.
Ahem....
Well, as it so is not very convincing :?
Михаил_ wrote:in addition, this is a tactile panel for settings, emits very not sickly and there is no room for crystals (this is the rationale),
WITH[SPAM]
However under it seems organic....
so.....

IMHO I don't think Carl brought something new to organic, which is almost considered his own invention...
Crystal baby..... well, maybe.....
however - let's not argue...............

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2010 18:03

in my opinion all the misunderstand why Carl it radiates. But I won't say why :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 20, 2010 18:10

Anonymous wrote:in my opinion all the misunderstand why Carl it radiates. But I won't say why :)
:lol: great!