On the practical application of Psyleron

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
On the practical application of Psyleron

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Feb 27, 2010 13:11

Then Michael mentioned the next branch on the practical applications of psyleron in games like FOREX... 8)
But I'm thinking about applying for a game which comes complete programs Psyleron Reflector, namely, the "Developer" (ArtREG).
It is good to use to teach visualization. Briefly recall the essence of the game. Its purpose is to show the picture on the screen (which is "dazzled"). When you all are doing well, the picture will be visible very clear, and just a few pixels will be distorted. Otherwise, the picture will be difficult to discern because of the distortion.
To training visualization, do the following: import into the game the picture that you want to learn to visualize (it's removable). And start the game. Why she teaches visualization? Because here there is the emotional-competitive component, contributing to a deep drilling information. This component in the learning process is necessary - sometimes even use electric shock :(
Long ago, when I still played computer hodilki and shooting, I noticed how long then before the eyes are "screenshots" of the game and thought about how to use it for constructive purposes... the Reason is the same in the emotions shown in the game.

P. S. At the end of the game you can see a graph where statistically analysed your success with the "manifestation" of the picture. By the way, in the Princeton study, "confidence threshold" in the same experiments, and failed to exceed.... Maybe you do? 8)

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sun Feb 28, 2010 19:16

You can visualize only the process but not the result. You will be able one picture to describe the process? For example,while listening to the disc A. Patrushev "Visualization" is proposed to visualize the process of moving the orange to the cart, i.e. it must be dynamic. Otherwise: was the original, then it is not clear whence the result (the same orange, but in the basket). Another thing is to break this "economy"into individual frames (the screenshots I mean), but it will create additional, unnecessary in my opinion, difficulty. What do You yourself think?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Feb 28, 2010 23:47

what do You yourself think?
I mean, that's what. There are various so-called "East" (let's call them for simplicity, so) of practice for which you need to learn very clearly, with great detail, to visualize something or other so-called "deity". Just to see the picture. This process is quite time-consuming, and why would it not accelerate?

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 03, 2010 21:47

With the deities, especially of the East, I would have refused to work. I agree with the fact that their images are quite vivid and memorable, but they are too scary (and I think not without reason). Try yantras and mandalas: and look at them pleasantly and benefiting some

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:59

something all mixed up.
1. and here Forex? psyleron the sensor that registered the disturbance, which is best entered through the mind (but not only). What it is necessary to tighten is the question of the developer. The creators of the device while the install happened only to the lamp, and left to the user how to manage it.
But it is possible and to and to. but it is important everywhere to understand THAT we can remove the device. the device can remove:
- deviation from the norm in the chart (or just reference some length
recording condition, or if you prefer, a resonance with him
- accurate recording of the signal in order then to hear the same(how does SMS service sink-tkst).

in the first case, this game (like pilinovsky of the game) and she can learn to control themselves and reality
in the second case it is the bare physics, biology, psychology and lots of other paired subjects. People call total the word magic, though still quite technical and correspond to the modern physical theories.
in the third case, we consider a piece of recording "word" or command and expect that our subconscious mind will need the same again to send to us about something to warn. And it sometimes does that... to see it, it is easiest for the cited service subscribe (http://www.psyleron.com/online.aspx) and he borrowed is very interesting, often useful, and sometimes may just save your life (not exaggerating, although of course you need to configure the correct command)....

However, in reality, the subconscious is a funny thing, for the observer-consciousness may seem counter-intuitive thing and all .... in short behaves as he wants. But if you really want - in an easy - reproduces the signal EXACTLY one to one. But you need to really have to. And .... need more flexible mechanisms for the recognition of information. Intelligent. Esilaranti promised for the new year robot show and some other similar module, but was postponed another year - the task is not simple.

What did I write that?
There are problems associated with direct application and it has its limitations and difficulties (PP2-3 in my list).
There are also issues of training that help better understand the fun of work of the right hemisphere and the transfer of commands (or requests is more correct actually). Now, all games are a training basis. But when you work with them you need to understand HOW is the game control using the signal of the device.
So. In working with the picture we build no direct interface - teach the brain to associate certain attempts of influence on the signal response of the screen. And what for us is less clear is the relationship (a paradox) the easier it is to manage, especially if the object on the screen-clear. For this reason, a photo or a wheel is easier to manage than, for example, just schedule.
But .... real signal is always the same.
I.e. the device relieves our condition, which either generates many false positives (units) or no (zeros). For this reason, you can not manage a photo as unknown, and your fortune, if you know and understand what are the zeros, and with unity.

And which game is not important, i.e. in the end on the train is not affected hardly at all....

By the way there was a recorded anomaly. A person managed to influence the device so that the random signal is apparently lost at all and was only a useful signal. He long believed. But it's true. Just a very strong consciousness.<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09

With the deities, especially of the East, I would have refused to work.
Well. Let's leave deities. Buddhists, we don't have much, but a lot of lucid dreamers. Here is the Stephen Laberge book "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming". And there he refers to one of the Tibetan practice of "the Lotus and the flame" for example. It is also needed for visualization, and it can be develop with the help of "Celeron"!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 04, 2010 17:14

Yes you can choose anything, but this is nothing more than a wrapper for the definite control lever. You know, in Soviet times it was the fashion for moulded transparent plastic handle for shifting domestic cars? this is the picture in this game. What it may affect, but very indirectly. Press still constantly on the same pedal.
People tend to idealize the devices work is not simple. Sometimes it is helpful (helps to get around blocks of consciousness) but sometimes self-deception is prolonged and becomes superfluous. I, at the time, very naive otnositsa to kirlianography (GDV), thought there's color photos and all to say. Already much later, on the basis of real practice, including medical, it became clear how it all really is. And in fact, as always, there are pros and there are cons, this is real life.

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Tue Mar 09, 2010 19:16

Michael_
What is the difference between the models presented on the site of Psyleron,a set of training programs?
Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 09, 2010 23:39

Yes, same like described....
The cheapest ustinovna sucks and her body is plastic (which is probably not very Gud, but can also be wrapped in an additional screen, for example of foil.
When recording long sessions (not the games) is critical, i.e. the cheapest version can crawl just because of not very precise work of the RNG hardware.

The next version, like, different body and different software (like a slightly more enhanced version of the fieldreg), it seems to be better calibrated, it comes with additional options and support (like a support call, for those who could not install the files myself :) hehe

Professional even better and more precisely tuned, includes additional options in fieldrep, (say in no simple export data in a text file), two-year guarantee on replacement and tuning, vs a year in the first two versions. Professional contains a set of libraries and examples for developing their programs with the interface to the device and supposedly contains a web server, but it really does not contain (and the situation has not changed, although the option remained in the list of differences and promised me solemnly that "now-now").
In General, I'm not sure what really is the difference in programs (not tested) and not sure how significant are the differences in the alignment, but they really are. On short intervals (minutes) this is not essential.
Important for us was the accuracy, quality and availability of the software interface - we had a couple of Pro-versions. Then took a few light....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 09, 2010 23:52

about use server, Lite for software developers, i.e. on light - debugged and in constant operation -Pro. Well, just saving some hundreds of dollars that would be funny, no matter how much there are fundamental differences.

So. I promised to upload the program.
The program uses the official API, which license can I use it only for yourself. Not for distribution, not for sale and so on. I, of course, were itching to get their device driver (chip microcontroller for Usb interface support there stupid and standard), but lazy, just not why, although native driver is simply breath-taking, Yes figs with him.... what am I? My license does not oblige to keep the software under lock and key,where you want, and store, so I warn that to download itnobody has the right, in accordance with the license psyleron, but if who download, he alone is to blame. You have the right to use this program only if you bought the Pro version and have access to API. However will work on all versions without any restrictions.
All files in the archive - need (it is collected in the debug version under a 2008 Microsoft Studio).
source too is. Well, just to avoid conversations that there is something not crammed and so on. Because the program is embedded work (though small in size the program, but large is a research work on the study of this direction), the distribution of it possible with the reference taken from, and positive changes and additions please do also nationwide and leave in the source code.
Once again - that without buying Pro version with the license terms, you are in no case to download it and use :)
Later today I will describe how exactly to work with it.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 0:07

First of all, it should be noted that in addition to playing all the other tasks associated with the operation of the device, require to save data and later, one way or another, to analyze or process it. Because pilinovsky programmers I don't know where hands have grown, but to use the native program to save the data is IMPOSSIBLE, because it large amounts of can not handle(export to external programs in particular) during emergency restart loses the last segment, and writes with a bitrate of 1000, with available maximum 2000, then use the native program, I had to stop to use the API. In addition, the native program (FieldReg) drops some versions of Windows... but in General I would certainly like to see the server part is actually not under Windows, but it's already apparently iron will.
So, the task was to save the data and then to process them. Because the data is STUPID, then decided to make a stupid program for their conservation and use no Daz-bath, but simply to lay out the data in daddy-time appearance to others (or this) programs were easier to take, because take is usually a piece-piece.
As a result, decided that the program will write text data to files and to work in a text window, as text commands-linovskoe applied
ie (at least extra - high reliability).

Data then you can do a lot of things, but for the purposes about which I wrote the most fun to create SOUND or GRAPHICS. It turns out that some tweaking of consciousness, which we broadcast to the device, or external setup (goal, result), ie something to do with the status and work of our mental component (in a fairly wide context) can be as though synchronized with the device, and best COUPLE.
When working with a couple of the devices we use something a La this: http://paleotehnolog.ru/geom/Snap7.jpg
ie toroid with double whirlwind, identifying one device with one vortex and the other with the other, or simply both with "ball" in General, and in the ball - as which you need to write and so on.
However it is possible and without these difficulties.
You can with one device. However it is better still to do dual recording - just record the same thing twice, for example at different times ( with a break ).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 0:12

What I posted, allows you to create audio only, a little later (today or tomorrow hopefully) will lay out and describe the graph part, although the principle of having a text database, you can count. part to make yourself different than ours.

now more about the use of the program

1. the reader puts the information in a simple textual database. This runs on the computer where there is psyleron, with the option device_scan followed by the name of the database directory.
accordingly, we have two instruments, two program and two directories (usually), but one copy works with one, and you can limit odnoprovodnoi version, the effects will be a little more "flat" in perception, but they will.

reader is a simple command line program run in a cmd window
when run, it scans the list of available system psyleron and prompts you to choose how to work this database.
Then put all the data in a simple database organized directly on the file system is in this case very convenient - failure-protected and makes it easy to copy a piece of base just files, any destructive actions do not lead to the loss of the entire database, and easier access to the desired piece of data.
The data are stored in the format year/month/day/hour (UTC!)/минута_в_часе.txt
it must be remembered that GMT time is translated through a day with a difference from local (the number of changes is not the same as you)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 0:26

Yes... and the wish, if someone something will change in the software or develop their own - save the database format, no matter how idiotic it may seem. It contains a number of advantages, which I'm too lazy to grovel.....

come on....

Next, when you work with another option, sound_gen, the program can create audio files in wav format in accordance with the contents of the configuration file. You can read data from several databases and to create a stereo or mono audio files.

The format of the configs described in the manual of the author of the utility
1 line date from
2 string to date
3 line frequency sampling or auto-sampling to automatically select
4 string number of channels 1 - mono, 2 - stereo, etc.
5 string the file in which to record the mix
The 6th line and further - the base directory databases

An example file:
-------------
1 September 2009, 00:37:58
1 September 2009, 00:38:00
d:\temp\sound_new.wav
c:\MyDir
c:\MyDir2
c:\MyDir3
c:\MyDir4

Possible date formats:
------------------------
'2009-05-01 14:57:32.8'
'05/01/2009 14:57:32.8' - in this format the first month
'5/01/2008 14:57:32.80 -07:00'
'1 May 2008 2:57:32.8 PM'
'Fri, 15 May 2009 20:10:57 GMT'
example config which I have done recently and the sound:
2010-02-22 17:00:00
2010-02-22 19:00:00
n1.wav
data1
data2
the condition was recorded from 20 to 22 hours GMT, and the time in the config resp. in GMT
Then I read these files in adobeaudition 3.0 (although fit and older version, or another audio editor with a basic f-tions) and make a set of procedures - normalize translate into a standard bitrate and save it again. Although it would be possible to use the file that generates utility, but subject to multiple post-processing, I have some data redundancy when converting bitrate obtained that allows showing certain patterns in data even after further processing or blending with each other.

For example, you can cut a 2 hour file into 4 pieces and put one on the other and spread over time the condition will grow from this and be manifested more clearly, and record while listening you can loop.
In the last example the bit rate of the file selected Vav 6000, since this is the minimum possible standard for Vav and IMU data with a bitrate of 2000.
When operating from different bases in mono mode, or more than 2 bases, alojarse signals to each other by simple summation.

example: (say tangible for many on effects)
http://openmagic.org/reading/reading1.mp3

Yes... as I recall, this version of the program without psyleron not start at all, but no problem to build from source just Converter database audio, throwing out a build API, extra DLCI and other crap.

Back to the chart later..... now you can try it all you need to understand whether it is someone here ?<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 13:20

Michael_
First of all, thank you very valuable information! It's a big job...
a Professional is even better and more precisely tuned, includes additional options in fieldrep, (say in no simple export data in a text file)
About settings no doubt, but the export to text is there. More precisely, the file extension .RAW or no extension at all, but the text information there is quite recognizable. (Recently tried). Then this information can be processed in any statistical package.
On the transformation of data into sound:
I remember that WaveRider device, where the feedback signal is also converted into sound, but not in sound wave is not mediocre, and midi command. This is enabled through feedback to create a true polyphonic music! Some fans have recorded entire albums of such music!
Help: midi command is a very simple code to determine for each of the musical instruments of the score pitch, volume and duration of notes as well as some special effects. Was adopted as a common standard control electronic musical instruments in the 80 years of the 20th century.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 13:37

Михаил_ wrote:Forth, when you work with another option, sound_gen, the program can create audio files in wav format in accordance with the contents of the configuration file
Дмитрий__ wrote:I remember such a device WaveRider, where the feedback signal is also converted into sound, but not in sound wave is not mediocre, and midi command.
And on what algorithm is this conversion?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 14:21

And what is the algorithm for such a transformation?
About WaveRider - I don't know for sure. At the time, they (or rather he is the developer of the device was one) in the maximum configuration of the device gave the source code and development tools programs, but I didn't have them. The idea is that the range of the feedback signal is mapped to the note range, the amount of which is specified by the user, and is split into a number of intervals corresponding to the number of notes. When switching from one signal interval to a different note changes. The feedback options were there at the EEG at the GSR and ECG. In the case of EEG, remember there was still a lot of settings. I'll look in my archive there must be the demo version of this program.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 15:31

okay, people... I am interested in the purely practical side of the question..... I might have said nothing at all about this, but as the devices have become a popular "toy" and still the people with them is practiced, it is much wiser to tell about our experience, since the principle underlying the open source development projects using the enthusiasts and the community - has long been justified.
in other words - I am interested in something that works as a strong modulator of human information with him (with someone) and recorded other effective ways to communicate status and information.
Think about what psyleron so special? Unlike devices with biofeedback, he takes off (it is quite objectively by the way) is not the state of the body's physiology, and the direct influence of the consciousness. Built sound or picture (or both or something else) will reflect as a piece of hologram communication with the whole, and very high quality. It is tested objectively, and not just once.
The effects are present.
For sound applied a simple algorithm of ones and zeros in the stream are converted directly to the amplitude of the sound and all.
Ie it turns out that You hear the hiss of the impact of their consciousness on the sensor, this is a very good description of the signal.
As an example, we can recall that data for device magnetic stimulation "Shiva" (where something was discussed on another thread and the same śakti), come from (not always but often) with people who can set the mind in some altered state and then recorded on the EEG, and then from this write-up, sometimes with a special modulation, the interfering signal is for a device, then using it is easy to develop different psionic abilities. But. In reality, the experience of using the Shiva seems that it creates improved opportunities for the development of new connections and generally improves the ability of consciousness to tune into a fundamentally new state. Themselves of the condition imposed regarding the "not tight", the effect is prolonged, but instantly noticeable only a certain intensification. It is clear, we write not consciousness, and mediated the shadow of his work on the pulses of the EEG. And psyleron is literally a direct impact resonance is stronger, the effects are stronger. But it's better to try than just to tell.
For example with the graphics we've tried a lot of options for filling - line-by-line (raster) one and two-color (two appliances), circular-spiral, animated in real time, and so on - it all works.... even just a text binary sequences drawn to the screen is determined according to the description next to people effects that they were not known in advance. Ie I for example put something like this:<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 15:51

0110101110100101110010010010001101111111110100110110100010100100011000111000010001001110011100110110011011
1010011110111001001101101101000000011100110111001010011000101110011110100100001101111011100111100010011000
0110110110101110111001110101100001111111101101001000010110010011100110000101010101010101110110000011010111
1011100000010010100101100111000111110000001101011000000111100111011000011101000000000101010010001111100110
1001001101100110001111010010101011011111010101111000011010100101001010000110101100001011001110010011100010
0111100111001101111100010110010000110011000001101100110001001000000101000100001111000010110101101110111001
0010110000011101010011111000111110010111010011011010010011000110010100001101101111111100100000110111100100
1111001100000011110110101100000100011101001100100111111011100001010100111110011110011111010110010010011001
0010011010101011100100100111101000100111011011101011001111010001011000111001110001110111011110001101010101
0000111010010011101001001111011000010110010111111110111110111011001010111001011110111010110010100101110001
0110000001111101101100101000111000110001010000010111100110010000011001001010011010010111110100011111001001
0101110001111001001000000000000101111100010110011010001100110111001111100011001101100001000101001010110011
0100011111100110100101100011111111101101001101011010101110001010010100011111000000010001100110111011001111
1100100001111011101101010110110101110010011010001111100001111101110000111100110101001100011100010011110100

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:03

and the people (well, people 5-8-10) accurately identifies the type of impact (i.e., describes where and how it has changed the mode of operation in the mind or body).
If it is 80-90% the same, and the remaining 10-20% almost exactly with a slight deviation, then we can talk about a very high degree of resonance with the state or thought-form, or something else, what was the basis for writing.

I note that psyleron in this sense, VERY high quality "tape", with good signal-to-noise, but it is certainly possible, and homegrown tools - sound card pull in a pinch.... ie principle - need not signal the EEG to remove, but directly the effect of consciousness on the world, if the same consciousness is doing something, then the signal is and write it down. Usually only the opposite - psyleron in the second attention, and the consciousness is occupied with "major".
To improve themselves this can carry advantages in that it is possible to catch the desired state and to strengthen it, substituting a "stepping stone" because the recording will work and the state of the modulator and the amplifier and keep the state regardless of the passing of your time. Write as You will already stronger than the same state of call and so on... of course just "ladder" will not work, but some useful things, Yes.
I.e. to make a series of these steps does not work, the process is slow and inertial...
But it is really to record the status with the other person, even if You do it "not take" and do not know how. And a lot more - really. Learn how to copy from one location on the device and be occupied with something else - won't it be difficult for many. And, if indulged in with my wheel (with the game), you probably noticed that it is disabled when the direct best or counterproductive, and we, for the record, it should be.
(Well, all :) With Kabankova bonus by superrally devices as prescribed by the manufacturers :) now they will go like hot cakes - just kidding :) )

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:06

Михаил_ wrote:For sound applied a simple algorithm of ones and zeros in the stream are converted directly to the amplitude of the sound and all.

Ie it turns out that You hear the hiss of the impact of their consciousness on the sensor, this is a very good description of the signal.
WITH[SPAM]
Mlyn - C-p-o-R-n-o
If the sensor do nothing is something "noise" will still be. What's that noise? It is necessary to filter.
ACC must take only those 0,1 which deviate from the average curve. And how to operate them, IMHO.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:10

Михаил_ wrote:and the people (well, people 5-8-10) accurately identifies the type of impact (i.e., describes where and how it has changed the mode of operation in the mind or body).
it's about this?:
Михаил_ wrote:011010111010010
Niche yourself - Nitsche not understand
maybe the fine print - (2 pixels) and code (monospace)?

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:24

And I realized,I think. The group of subjects after the test are presented a sequence of zeros and ones. And 80-90% percent of the subjects can recall and articulate their thoughts (and maybe feelings) at the moment when it was appropriate signal. There are in fact fixed the start and end of the experiment, and the time to receive the signal? With the past - is debatable, but you can solve this problem in the following way: at first I thought about zero, then I thought about the unit, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:29

:) recommendation.
until think with[SPAM] or[SPAM], just accept as is.
From the standpoint of the usual us technique a bit not correct all this to perceive and analyze.
Communication, in the information sense, occurs everywhere and always.
For example, the same photograph on the device of Charles, which we have worked, some have not. Actually worked at all (much sure), but all perceive differently. Clean would experiment with GDV GDV before and after, and insulated at this time and TO experiment (or transportation, etc.), and it is difficult to implement.
I.e., the picture associated with the individual... but there are still trees, sun, clouds (for example), what impact will that we put it somewhere on the cloud? Yes way.....
Any artist who creates portrait - creates a connection with a man even more powerful than photos.
Psyleron creates a relationship not with a person but with the process of consciousness, rather impersonal (which by the way is very good), i.e. without creating a reference to the person.
Funny-if the artist will think about a person, but will draw instead the portrait of a straight line, the relationship will arise anyway, because it will work the same property of consciousness, and when exposed to psyleron, recording on the paint signal describing the object about which he thinks.
Here the holographic principle works 100%.
I took a piece of writing, but until its published, felt his job (although I'm certainly sensitive). Yes, it is better not text, and points, but only because the points to fit more into the view, an order of magnitude or two.
There is only a piece of writing, but the response arises with the same object. Depending on the type of the show - the sound, the picture, the picture in the form of spirals, square and so on, is simply a different degree of quality of communication with the "original".
I write about that very thoroughly tested and no doubt due to the clear understanding of theoretical basis and because of a clear understanding of effective practice. Ie don't hesitate, just accept that it works. Believe me, I actually do not care. At best I get a bonus if someone something useful from software write that we didn't get the worst just make sure that useful knowledge does not lay in one, and even closed the basket. In other words I do not have much meaning to post, but since then went to a theme, then keep it all in the bosom think is not correct.

Again, the ones and zeros from the device value chip hologram, are displaying a whole. Debris there is not prevents this and you need to filter, since these are processes of a different order.
It's not invented yesterday, and for a long time and is well-tested on significant numbers of people.
It's just a tool.
I gave a working technology, it can be used as is and does not need to be finished, no need to come up with a technological point of view that there is not, because our consciousness is not correctly assesses similar processes, all analogies from ordinary life and technology are not relevant here, trust me.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:37

Ванька-встанька wrote:I understand,I think. The group of subjects after the test are presented a sequence of zeros and ones. And 80-90% percent of the subjects can recall and articulate their thoughts (and maybe feelings) at the moment when it was appropriate signal. There are in fact fixed the start and end of the experiment, and the time to receive the signal? With the past - is debatable, but you can solve this problem in the following way: at first I thought about zero, then I thought about the unit, etc.
No. No I thought.
This signal (like the audio file above, this is the exact same recording) recorded mode of consciousness, which travatan specific psionic skill, namely, the operation of view. Which is associated in particular with the activation of the right hemisphere and partial deceleration VD.
Giving this recording or picture or sequence of zeros and ones or any other view with the same record to different people, if they are sufficiently sensetive, they describe at the same settings of consciousness, and after a while, this entry will begin to develop, they have this skill. This is verified experimentally more than once.

I said exactly that. Is typical of some special configuration, condition, action. For example, the activation of blood circulation in the legs to record very difficult because few people know how to consciously feeling, but you can do it during a foot massage for example. Recording make on one person. Give a listen to 20 different people who do not know what it is, they describe the same and correct what it is.
So it is clear?
Of course, to make the right high-quality recording, you need to have practical skills, training and experience. But for fixing their own States and goals requirements easier .... ie it will get easier. Before such work I recommend to listen to "solar wind" and / or "star traveler" or the track posted above.

First, we very carefully checked the side effects and quality of transfer of information, then found that it's significantly more efficient than other technologies.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 10, 2010 16:39

Михаил_ wrote:trust me
I would be interesting to know.