On the practical application of Psyleron

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 04, 2010 16:05

Besides this it is possible to build graphs of the trigrams, as psyleron - absolutely trilogichna thing. The result will be something compatible with the Yijing, trialname trees in sudakovsky tringale, and (probably, need to check) with that option manifestacin Carl, who in the Chinese style (there is a separate prog, judging by the description on the English site).
Overall I think this is the kind of feedback - ie, the idea I like the most (so far), however the spiral is also good (you can make a desktop app that will in real time display something similar). Now ( in the animation above) spiral actually discrete - they are spinning in the frames. The frame is filled with some amount of data instantly and after a short pause have next frame.
When rendering in real time can be done differently is to paint from the center to the edge and Vice versa, then start to erase the old. Then the timing will be complete. But they say the brain still processes the quantized visual input.

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Sun Apr 04, 2010 17:29

Interesting perspectives with graphics.
because psyleron - absolutely trilogichna thing
And I thought that it's a simple Yes or no. I would like to understand.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 04, 2010 18:31

Yes-neutral-no.
This data size varies.
Ie three options.
Corresponds very well with the theory of tenacula, like many other options the Outlook and schemes (0 = he graph to the bottom, he's Homo interaction, he is past, he is of amber from Zelazny, he's the element of water, deceleration time, he's a causal link, he's right,1= Heterosexual, he is the element of air, he's Chaos, he's the acceleration of time, he's creative movement - essentially a creative mess) intermediate state is when the sensor does not receive a response not to one side, is in equilibrium. Usually it does not happen - ever outweigh that. But sometimes, under the influence of consciousness, it happens. (This is natro, it is the balance and harmony between the forces, and in principle is a principle of our world, balancing opposing the beginning of order and chaos, he is the element of fire, now).

the principle of trigrams observed in ICZN, in the writings of the Pack and in a number of Eastern constructions (like Bagua) based on the tree sprouting from these three basic interactions.
Well, as with the cardinal points - North-North-East.
Ie it turns out a certain count, branching, ideally from a Central point. Really any process in such a graph can be compactly described.

When consciousness affects the unit, it is possible to say that there is a synchronization principle. the mind thinks a certain way (no matter what) and this image is always difficult, i.e. it describes some original principle, and always derived, and therefore, hanging as if between the forces and can be described using graph
To some extent, all these trend models in the unit Charles is geared for the same thing.
It is obvious that consciousness describes the trend more accurately than we can realize through domestic conceptual flow and move somewhere. I.e. through psyleron it is possible to remove a very detailed description. What actually associated the effectiveness of the audio and image recordings were made on it (we checked many sensitive people, they are very accurately describe in the record, to the details, this is a rare occurrence.).<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:38

Михаил_ wrote:In principle I have a sound generator of export files field-reg, but it is WORSE than this utility is made. However, I then also lay out
IMHO, this is what we need
Its base is isnae :-)

Михаил_ wrote:moreover, the base of it steady, and from fieldarea - no.
What's wrong with the reg field?
Actually, Mish, I can nespor this Converter in 5 lines to write.
something like:

Code: Select all

cat ./output.txt | awk '{print $3}' | wrte2bin >> mywave_with8bitHeader.wav
wrte2bin

Code: Select all

int main () {
 int val;
 fscanf (stdin, "%d", &val);
 write (&val, 1, 1, stdout);
 return 1;
}
something like that
Алиса_А wrote:will Have to buy. As with other things necessary for a full life: Svetlitsa Mirror of ISIS, BJ Gen2.5, the RAD 2400 that are about the modern woman?
:) :o

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Mon Apr 05, 2010 14:01

Michael writes:
Yes-neutral-no.
This data size varies.
Choice in a fairy tale: go to the Left - ...: right go - ...:, I will go right to ... :
Does this mean that it is necessary also to bind its Intention to build a graph of a certain type? For example, household tasks to lower graphics, custom creative, and innovative – to the top? And why to work with the base line and can not think. Somehow I neglected a neutral position.
it is Obvious that consciousness describes the trend more accurately than we can realize through domestic conceptual flow and move somewhere. I.e. through psyleron it is possible to remove a very detailed description. What actually associated the effectiveness of the audio and image recordings were made on it
Yes, and interesting. If this is true.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 05, 2010 14:14

Алиса_А wrote:If this is true.
/Yeah

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Mon Apr 05, 2010 14:19

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Actually, Mish, I can nespor this Converter in 5 lines to write.
Humpty, write to me on the basis Mishina draw a simple line graph in the forehead, as in the classics. And that each sector could be tied to database to easily find a particular database and to carry out selection. I really liked your advice about handling in Excel, but I'm a user... Then the base can then wreck and compose as you like, selecting the desired fragments based on the schedule and then have that convert into more complex and compact images proposed by Michael.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 05, 2010 14:35

Алиса_А wrote:Humpty, write to me on the basis Mishina draw a simple line graph in the forehead, as in the classics. And that each sector could be tied to database to easily find a particular database and to carry out selection.
Alice, here's what You wrote - description Filtrage.
Than it does not suit You.
Just You ask to write me Fieldrep :?
Алиса_А wrote:I really liked your advice about handling in Excel, but I'm a user...
Excel is for "those more users"
in fact, awk is more than enough.
Алиса_А wrote:Then database can then wreck and compose as you like
Alice, honey, You forget one point
I - sound is not needed. Well, that's not rested he I :-) While at least Kryne
Your idea is also not yet clear....

So You'll have to turn to professional :-) those who "long and deeply" :-)
No offense :o

I do not understand why you sound
What bit-rate you convertite?
What's the frequency?
Are you sure that this correlates with the real world?
You get sound, then what?
Michael posted an example of it helped You?
Than the sound better than 010101010111?
It is checked? Michael says Choate operate this way and that :-)

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Mon Apr 05, 2010 15:39

Шалтай Балтай wrote: No offense :o
No offense taken. :) The answer is clear. I liked "in 5 lines to write." Here and die of illusion! :cry: If it is in five lines does not lie, of course, not worth the labor.
I do not understand why you sound
Sound is sound, another way of influence, to bring yourself to the desired state and fixing it. Very convenient. Put on the headphones and to work, like while driving, you want in the background. HemiSync is also on the newcomer just a chaotic noise, but more effective than a practical tool, isn't it?
What sound better than 010101010111?
Most everything works the same, in the sense of the final result, otherwise it would be strange, but the ease of use, compactness and expressiveness of different tools are important. Abstract painting "010101010111" is also good, do not argue. :) But what, on paper, to print the base, the walls of this picture is pasted, and how to use it so that others didn't react as some oddity of behavior? You can have a drive to write the n-Noe number of times the right combination, which to carry with you all the time - the same way. Graphics I just close and clear, to create your individual image associated with a particular Intention – why not sigilla?
are You sure that this correlates with the real world? :)
It looks like it. But is it really a question of practice and experimentation.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 05, 2010 15:49

Алиса_А wrote:If it's five lines will not lie, it is certainly not worth the labour.
well, if you can Mak themselves and get together, it will fall
Yes, Unicom familiar? :) :?
Алиса_А wrote:Sound is the sound
+1
Алиса_А wrote:HemiSync also on the newcomer just a chaotic noise, but more effective than a practical tool, isn't it?
Base - binaural bits
noise is the so - called spin effect.
Алиса_А wrote: Abstract painting "010101010111" is also good, do not argue. But what, on paper, to print the base, the walls of this picture is pasted, and how to use it so that others didn't react as some oddity of behavior?
Since time delay does not scare You, you can take the "whole base" 010101010 - replace zeros on a space (unit can be left). and make the font size to 1 pixel.
I think starnino "fit" a few hours (maybe a day).
Get even more informative and more compact than sound
By the way will PTS funny picture :-)

I'm about and doing.
PTS print small print
Forty minutes is easy to fit on the page (dvustoronniy :oops: )
The text to parse, readable (well, better with a magnifying glass :) )
Алиса_А wrote:looks Like it.
I didn't mean it.
Suppose You have a base 15 minutes recording
Audio file - also "desirable" that would be a 15 min, or is it not important for You.
If 15 minutes will fly by in the headphones for 15 sec is good?
Or should be sync....
it's extra problems....<

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Mon Apr 05, 2010 16:45

Шалтай Балтай wrote: well, if you can Mak themselves and get together, it will fall
Yes, Unicom familiar? :) :? ....
About Mac sounds ominous. :( A weapon is? Unica also do not know. :shock: And who is it? I am the way, the meaning of the word "source" was looking for in Wikipedia. It turned out - it is not a curse! :o

About Hemi-sync came to mind, what if its the noise, make their noise, their record is selected according certain criteria. Will the combination of this technology with binaural beats. You can work with different tricks Montreaux. It is important to drive your intention into the subconscious, and there may be the most unobtrusive way. Words to me are very distracting and annoying.
I'm about and doing.
PTS print small print
Forty minutes is easy to fit on the page (dvustoronniy :oops: )
The text to parse, readable (well, better with a magnifying glass :) )
Great idea! Thank you! :)
Suppose You have a base 15 minutes recording
Audio file - also "desirable" that would be a 15 min, or is it not important for You.
If 15 minutes will fly by in the headphones for 15 sec is good?
Or should be sync....
it's extra problems....
I do not know. I think that the timing is not critical. It is necessary to try. In my experience that control by focusing on the Goal and not spreading the idea of the tree, even 10 minutes is very difficult. About any watch I yet do not keep. In any case, the original sound file should not be more than half an hour, standard time for work with audio programs. Michael offered to cut the two-hour file on four and impose on each other. I like that idea.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 05, 2010 17:06

Алиса_А wrote:Unica also do not know. And who is it?
Suggest to friends :-)

Алиса_А wrote:About Hemi-sync came to mind, what if its the noise, make their noise, their record is selected according certain criteria. Will the combination of this technology with binaural beats. You can work with different tricks Montreaux.
I approximately and thought :-)
Drive in Monroe.
Volimte better Sbagen
Алиса_А wrote:Great idea! Thank you!
Well I'm glad that at least something hit.
:o
Алиса_А wrote:Michael offered to cut the two-hour file on four and impose on each other. I like that idea.
IMHO paper is easier :-)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 05, 2010 17:30

I have a suspicion that the whole way we find out the meaning of the word real-time.

8)

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2010 17:51

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Drive in Monroe.
Volimte better Sbagen
Not all at once, the best the enemy of the good.
IMHO the paper easier :)
Paper I also like to use as the basis for the graphics. Important myself in no limit. You can act the word can sound, can or neslovice – the choice is individual, most importantly, to act.

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Mon Apr 05, 2010 17:54

Is my post above.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 05, 2010 19:17

Oh how wrote :)
I read diagonally.
1. Fieldrep I do not like everything. In particular the fact that the clock started then he cannot handle even its base on a very powerful computer (well, after two weeks for example). And also the fact that when an emergency restart is many times lost the entire last session. And also the fact that he has a maximum bit rate two times less than the API, and also the fact that when I can't online use its data, you must first export and a lot of it is not satisfied :) well, I have my challenges, I share what there is, is pieces of the working system, for example, we have artificial intelligence from the same data base reads...
2. a chain of zeros and ones sound pretty graphics matter - density effect. The more accurate the description, the more effective it is. The most accurate sound, where the chronology is the same. The picture is good because the visual channel all of the most used. The sound with the picture in a pair have the greatest effects (checked).
The picture is not a priori picture as fielder, on the principle of up and down I went, but something that shows detail of points shot, well for example so:
http://openmagic.org/etalon/etalon1.png
5 minutes of recording time per A4 sheet

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 05, 2010 19:21

Alice, that's not where the chart went. When transmitted image, a goal, an intention, a set of actions or objectives, something else.... in short, a certain shape, the information component, the chart will be useless. pull it up or down - it's like trying to use only one pole from the battery - flashlight does not work.
Ie we need is a complex signal, and one should focus on the content and not on the fact that he was on schedule up or down or in the middle.
The artist can not describe the portrait of one STRAIGHT line, but maybe a set of light strokes. Here's the kinks and will these streaks, but the amount of used data increases the performance, why graphics will be more powerful to work with than a line of text. Exceptions are possible if the operator is terribly powerful, the line of text will have a very strong effect.

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Mon Apr 05, 2010 21:43

Michael, thank you! Can't say that was all clear, but the boundaries of use of the device apart. The meaning pilinovsky of the game was to work on the device so that , for example, a graph was constructed with the maximum deviation. And this deviation is an indicator of the real effects of consciousness. On the chart to practice on your wheel, but this task is local, study – to get the maximum result value z or to spin the wheel 180 degrees, that would equate to winning. I understand that this is a pretty simple task training, as the exercises in the morning.:lol: But the real goal is multifaceted, and therefore requires a more complex reflection, and consequently, other tools.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 05, 2010 22:35

The task of the maximum deflection is not as simple as it seems, it is specific and shows (in its implementation) high level of integration of consciousness as a whole (the coordinated operation of the left and right hemispheres). During torsion of the wheels and other "games" you can see that sometimes it works the opposite effect, sometimes caught not correct the condition, and so on, i.e. this is a trainer to learn to understand themselves and to detect what the status is correct.
This will enhance the use of the device not as a primitive sensor impact, but as a powerful means quite versatile possible use.

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Mon Apr 05, 2010 23:22

It turns out that "a high level of integration of consciousness as a whole (the coordinated operation of the left and right hemispheres") demonstrates schedule, and work with intention and purpose – more complex forms. So how, then, to understand that the work to create the image was at the highest level by coherent work of hemispheres? That's why I wanted to see at the same time both to make the decision about what further to work better as a benchmark.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 05, 2010 23:45

in fact, the game is "expander" - a trainer, raising the overall level of opportunities.
Recording psyleron can generally be done in the second attention noted to myself that you copy something on the device from such time to such and forgot about it. Then I converted the result into sound, listened to - works. Well slavnenko...
Ie while recording on the unit, you can communicate with other people, to joke, to change the mood and so on. The type of the task timer for the right hemisphere set and it performs.
This is the case, for example, when the signal source is not You.
If from itself, it is also possible to separate one from the other... :)
in short to record main own confidence that everything will work out.
And games - to improve the settings on the device and for catching the right conditions, and then they somehow do come more often, especially if not to think about it once again.

Алиса_А

Post by Алиса_А » Tue Apr 06, 2010 0:08

Michael, I see your new device went on sale – Modulator! And work with Celeronm in the form of a sound file (as I understand it, we are talking about is discussed in this section utility) claimed as an advantage, and expand the use of both devices. I would like a more detailed description of the level of docking of the technology. And who does this really?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 0:47

Device not a new device... on the contrary, quite old, good proven. Just a good thing in its place.
Ie, you have to understand that for different purposes there are different things.
Details about joining can. It is very simple.
You can record the state not only in audio, but to give us this file (in any form, in the export of filtrage, a piece of base from the utility or in the audio, your choice) and we will make this cartridge with the program. The difference is that this condition will have stronger effect on the mind. Or better to say - on the other several.
And not have to listen to this through headphones.
What's the advantage? That is a definite enhancing effect. The downside is that it takes some time and finances. Ie you can get your own cartridge or cartridges to the modulator, for his own purposes, made on the algorithm. Well, you never know who needs what, all consciousness, different and important is different for everyone.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 0:49

In addition, when listening to the audio made from psyleron, the Modulator will increase the effect settings on this audio, and this has to order anything extra is not necessary. On the contrary, the modulator thus operates without cartridges, just as the amplifier resonator.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01

As to the question "does this man really", I want to note that we always write quite complicated stuff for psyleron for later use in various interesting ways, including for the modulator.
This is not the only way of receiving programs, but one of the often used as efficient and convenient.
For example, the charging system is 2.0-2.5 also contains audio part, made on psyleron, though only a quarter of the charging system, but still.
Ie on psyleron to do very useful and really working things out. And it does not need a special something to be able.
By the way. I recommend to pay closer attention to the audio example I posted. This is a very correct state of consciousness. Suggest to use it regularly. Honestly, people just do not understand until the end that there is. Listen some time and look at the mode of consciousness.