PSYLERON

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
ниска

Post by ниска » Tue Dec 29, 2009 17:18

then you can do something to determined negativee or positive impact on something\someone?
supposedly the e-cat)))))

thank you

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 29, 2009 18:13

what is one sample (sample),
If you have downloaded the device description from their website, and there, unfortunately, there is some confusion in the description of the data hierarchy. The same things are called by different synonyms, plus just typos. To understand this mess is not easy.
The word "sample"the description is found with respect to the sample binary test, or bit; that is, it is a truly random sequence of zeros and ones. The size of the binary sample in "psi games" are fixed at 200 bits (sequence of 0 and 1 200). In FieldREG it is set by the user. These samples or test series are grouped in the segmentswhose size is possible in all applications to vary. It segment the data displays a graph on the screen. The segments are grouped in the sessionand the sessions are experiment. [/b]

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Dec 29, 2009 18:23

The previous message it was my :) I hope that I was able to clarify... Now on the second question.
how is it created from a single bit of mechanism noise generator (or are there fully analog mechanism noise generator)?
Here is a rough diagram of their GSS. It is in scientific publications.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Dec 29, 2009 18:34

Niska
then you can do something to determined negativee or positive impact on something\someone?
supposedly the e-cat)))))
No, I think that cats electronic devices is still far :)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 18:07

Dmitry.
Well, do people from the group of psychics, because they are experienced people and have a good deal in their state, how to describe the difference between "raising up" and "raising down"?

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 22:32

but the people themselves from the group of psychics, because they are experienced people and have a good deal in their state, how to describe the difference between "raising up" and "raising down"?
When talking about the people with whom I met last Sunday, it is rather the ordinary people, young pretty, just like psychics, they themselves do not put. About the other I can not say...

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 22:42

The above is my message. Again forgot to enter your data.

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Jan 01, 2010 23:14

About the price drew attention to the phrase from the description "the Purpose of Psyleron is to make the REG-1 is available to facilitate these discoveries." The key for me, the word AVAILABLE :)

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Jan 03, 2010 19:17

Didn't know what section to put this question. Found this discussion and was placed there, but Dimitri prompted. As far as I understand, the principle of "Celeron" is strongly reminiscent of the principle of operation of another device - a "Polytron". Interestingly, the possibility of applying Psyleron is comparable to the performance of "Polytron"?
"State-owned enterprise prospective studies "SCIENTIFIC CENTRE" (da "NTS")
124460, Moscow, Zelenograd, South industrial area
Phone: 8-499-731-96-61 8-499-710-98-30

103460, Moscow, Zelenograd, Yuzhnaya prom. Area, Telephone: 530-98-30
4806 passage, house 4, korp. str 1, PPI, NC.
P/s 40602810300050001000
Telenor. Branch of JSCB "Moscow Industrial Bank"
BIC 04453435 fps 30101810300000000435

"Claim"
Director of PPI NC
Print /Ph. D. Professor Goryainova S. A./

INSIGHTS FROM the PROTOCOL TESTING LABORATORY SAMPLE INFORMATION MODULE, the INFORMATION TRANSMISSION SYSTEM on AUGUST 14, 2000

From the Protocol testing Laboratory sample information module is created and designed by Grabovoi G. P. is proved that using the system of information transmission of weak signals at the level of mental concentration the signals recorded by the receiver of optical radiation. The transmission of thought was carried out in mental concentration of the operator on the sensor images or otherwise perceiving unit signal transmitter ( in report Fig. 1 on page 4, unit 1-a) made in the form of sensing elements of spherical form, and on the basis of similarity based on the author's theory of wave synthesis and the formula of the General reality of thought transmitted to the receiver signal having such sensing unit (Fig. 1 p. 4, which corresponds to the transmitting node, 1-6). With receiver signals thought recorded change in the intensity of optical radiation. Given that, in accordance with the theory of wave synthesis, crystal system described in the patent of G. P. Grabovoi "Method for prevention of catastrophes and device for its implementation" in accordance with the application for the invention № 99120836/28 (022309) from 07.10.99.was evaluated in the scope containing distributed spheres is smaller and thus the transmission of thought was recorded, it follows that the transmitter and receiver optical elements can be implemented in the form of spheres and cubes.
Since the concentration of thought were carried out by different operators it can be concluded that the transfer of mental images, with the use of this information transmission system, can realize any man.

Scientific Director
Office of graduate studies of PPI "NC" Prof. M. SC., Ph. D. G. P. Grabovoy Ph. D. B. I. Black"
http://www.grigori-grabovoi.ru/sertif/index2.htm

a Block diagram of an Information Module.

http://izobret.narod.ru/p/PUT12.htm

Newspaper "Arguments and facts Petersburg". No. 41 (478), dated October 9, 2002
The article "Psychotronic attacks".

http://news.students.ru/index.php?newsid=1017

This article originally was posted here:

http://spb.aif.ru/issues/478/11

Now it was removed. Perhaps this release removed from libraries as well. I guess, in this connection, but it's a long story.
Psychotronics goes on the offensive

"The editorial office has exclusive information about psychotronic experiments in St. Petersburg. Here the apparatus was invented, actually reading and retaining the thoughts of a man, a man-made generator psi-fields effects on the brain, here was a whole cohort of people from the science, one way or another involved in the topic of control over the inner "I" person. Talk about the facts.
Edition has exclusive information about psychotronic experiments in St. Petersburg. Here the apparatus was invented, actually reading and retaining the thoughts of a man, a man-made generator psi-fields effects on the brain, here was a whole cohort of people from the science, one way or another involved in the topic of control over the inner "I" person. Talk about the facts.

The fact that the first. The absolute lie detector.
A mysterious story that knows only a narrow circle of people "from the defense". Petersburg brothers-physics, Anatoly and Valentin Stawicki, worked for many years with the stamp of absolute secrecy in the defense of NPO "Krasnaya Zarya" under the supervision of the General. Anatoly Ivanovich, taking up sistematicas "detection of hidden objects," invented and perfected a vacuum tube politron, capable of detecting extremely weak radiation. Work has been joined by brother Valentin. Curators cared about one thing: how to pinpoint the location of buried under the ground hidden under the water of the enemy's military objects. But policronio devices turned out to be a "magic wand", they also inexplicably responded to the approaching some people and ignored others. In 1995, changed job in the defense industry to the home laboratory, Valentin Ivanovich was surprised to realize after a series of experiments that a miracle device responds to... mental promises of man. Inviting well-known practitioners of the psychic, able to concentrate, stawicki saw a Polytron under the influence of psychic energy... "write signal" and outputs on the computer screen the individual curve of emotions. It was a miracle: of any person approaching the device politron "sucked" inner "I"! Just a thought curve radiation trained psychics was almost perfect (relaxation-pulse relaxation pulse), and an ordinary person gives some Jablanica chart with a lot of bursts, "serif", some of the holes. It only remained to figure out ways to decipher it. That, in principle, achievable.

Thus began the era of Technotronic control over the psyche
The miracle machine was patented (patent of the Russian Federation 95111742/14 ). He's "cooler" vintage lie detector, invented in the thirties, for it differs from it, as the computer — from the soldering iron. The old lie detector captures only sweating, but increasing temperature, i.e. indirect evidence of unrest, internal inhibition in man. It differs from the medical electroencephalograph, which records the weak currents in the surface of the skin. New fixes the radiation of thought. And the prospects for its use are incredible. From testing psychic powers (than stawicki Jr. already did many times)... possible to decrypt thoughts. Specjalista did not take any measures to "classify" Stawicki. The first reason: formally, the brothers retired from the defense industry. And in the period when stawicki, Jr. began active experiments at home, was a mass Exodus of personnel from all structures of those in power and is able to ban. The second reason — "generals" in the course of such work, moreover, has leaked information that in the territory of the SCA operates a closed "psychotronic" center. And, to our knowledge, specjalista equipped with apparatus less bulky and more perfect than Stawicki. Typical elements of any "milechicago" device is the antenna-sensor, polychrony node and a computer with display. However, the computer may be left in the room and the remote control sensor patronym node, with proper improvements, it is easy to hide in the suitcase.

The fact of the second. A psi-generator
The generators of the psi-field was tested in St. Petersburg several times. As told to the author of these lines, the head of the St. Petersburg laboratory of psychotronics Valery Antonov, the psi-field of technogenic origin were tested in Moscow, Kiev (Institute Paton), in St. Petersburg; they actually "lock up" devices, changing the crystal lattice and turn off the psyche of the people. There is a spin-torsion generators Akimova, this is a complex weapon designed for combat systems of the SOYBEAN, so it is also the strongest emitter of the psi-field. Polychrony device that is configured in the transmit mode, not receive, also emits a psi field. The author of these lines conducted its own investigation, addressed the excited scientist (also a former employee of military NGO "Red dawn"), who claimed that the lepton radiation of Polytron is the most terrible disease, and people who worked with Polytron, most faded into the light. But it's not. However, how does a psi-field on the person?

— After voluntary exposure in a laboratory research Institute in St. Petersburg, I felt sick as never before, — says the psychic, Olexander Yefremov, who, since the 60-ies, willingly participates in various experiences related to parapsychology. — I fell into cruel anguish, depression and was treated with medicines to withdraw from the state of "zombies." But it was a weak field, unconcentrated. I spared. And can you imagine what a directional beam?

Epilogue. Irradiated us?
Clearly this question cannot be answered. Any psychotronic non-consensual experiments on people, of course, prohibited all public and private scientific institutions. And in this sense is absolutely impossible to believe the sensations of people from the notorious "Association of victims of psychotronic weapons" that go with iron pots on their heads and covered with aluminum mesh. Ninety percent of the cases, their complaints about "irradiating" the neighbor wrapped in confusion: simply neurotic person reacts to the noise pipe in the bathroom or the hum of the refrigerator. But here a very interesting call recently from a resident of Krasnogvardeisky district. A scientist, able to analyze (by the way, just in case he showed a certificate of his mental normality and labor book with a record on place of work in a research Institute). He says that during the working day quite by accident fell under a very narrow "lobe of radiation", which penetrated from adjacent housing. The head came with a cotton silence, lost hearing, and a clear voice "from the inside" dictated four groups of numbers that he memorized forever. WHAT WAS IT?

Vladimir VIKTOROV

Brief information about Polytron:

http://www.politron.freeservers.com/sv.htm

Passport Politron:

http://www.politron.freeservers.com/pasport.html

learn More about Polytron and its scope:

http/izobret.narod.ru/p4.htm

There are many witness statements and certified documents about the incredible opportunities and KM1 Grabovoi. In fact, the machine, the FSB confiscated during the arrest of a scientist, could do with the reality of anything. To resurrect people, to put out a nuclear explosion, magnitude of earthquakes, to create matter from nothing, etc. to Control the mind too. And politron, as I understand it, was the unit, reinforcing the idea and the reality of the modeling. Micro-reality is created in it, and then broadcast through the crystals, and became Macrorheology.

Whether Psyleron to use for anything more than monitor the ow of particles under the influence of consciousness?<

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Jan 03, 2010 19:28

Data on Psyleron quite scanty (in Russian at least). As for Polytron, here are quite a lot of information: http://izobret.narod.ru/p4.htm And here much is already clear about its properties:
http://www.politron.freeservers.com/sv.htm
We can say that Polytron has the property of "macro-microscopical" or dualism. figuratively speaking, similar to a centaur. Who knows, call him a centaur, the fate of the device would have been different. Would not need many years to overcome human habits or the prejudices associated with the fact that very often looking for a treasure where the light, not where it is actually. After all, no one for a long time even in a head did not come correct to compare the results given by Polytron and nonlinear converters in the classification mode random or, more precisely, pseudo-random processes. And if they made the comparison they just did not believe or did not want to believe for a variety of reasons. Time mostly was spent on the construction of models of Polytron as a nonlinear functional of the Converter, while pursuing the goal of a purely external similarity, i.e. that lies on the surface. In this regard, it is interesting to note that the principle of politron is mainly understood by people with a rich creative intuition or emotional in nature. Among them can be attributed to major scholars such as I. G. Klyatskin. P. K. Oshchepkov. P. V. Shmakov, Yu.N.Demkov and some others, including Deputy Chairman of the Committee for inventions and discoveries V. E. Tsaregorodtsev, which gave a powerful impetus to the development polichrono technology.

in summary, it can be noted that politron in the role of a nonlinear functional of the Converter (in the usual sense of the word) is only the tip of the iceberg. To see this in practice, without delving into the essence of what is happening in the Polytron processes, it took an objective comparison of classification results of "random processes" obtained with the aid of models and the Polytron Polytron. This work was done and also showed phenomenal results [14]. Here we present the dependencies of the relative efficiency of random classification (also in the conventional sense of the word) of processes using different types of models and the Polytron Polytron (Fig.3). The graphs on the horizontal axis in arbitrary units deferred a variety of modes as patterns, and Polytron, vertically-efficiency of classification, i.e. the ability to discriminate the presented processes are divided into two classes A and B. the Shaded area reflects the scope of the models. Dotted " result, obtained by means of politron, it is seen that the efficiency of Polytron, in certain modes of operation far exceeds the efficiency of the models. Further experimental and theoretical studies have shown that politron connected to it the external environment should be seen as a Trinity: the device-environment-information.
Psyleron:
According to modern physics, the outcome of quantum events cannot be predicted even on the basis of their past outcomes. REG-1 produces ones and zeros non-quantum nature, and therefore in this case we are dealing with representations of quantum events, extrapolated using quantum tunneling binary outcomes. Therefore, when the events issued by the REG-1, treated statistically, they behave quite randomly. Therefore, in contrast to casts of coins, which can influence the physical effects and external circumstances such as wind, humidity, displacement of the center of gravity and technique cast, REG-1 is not affected by any known physical forces. It truly random.

What is even more interesting in the case of the REG-1 is the fact that the randomness of the signal originates at the level of electrons and atoms — the level of reality, still not fully understood by scientists. Unlike the macroscopic world familiar to us, where there are dense objects that interact with each other through forces that can be directly observed, measure and predict phenomena that control REG-1 is subject to the laws of quantum mechanics. At this microscopic level, the outcomes of events have natural uncertainty and depend on the observer.

As you know, quantum objects interact with each other over large distances in space, and the science is still not able to pinpoint what exactly gives them that opportunity.

The interaction at large distances is known as the confusion of States, or quantum coherence. For example, it is now technically possible to prepare two particles in one quantum state and spread them at a predetermined distance. These two particles have either a positive or negative spin. If the observer changes the spin of one particle, the other somehow “knows” about it and also changes the spin. The connection between them seems instantaneous.
I think Psyleron is one of the modifications of Politron. Unfortunately, it seems, with a badly cropped possibilities. Politron costs tens of thousands of dollars... the Americans and the Russians always steal technology from each other, or developed in parallel. So, nothing amazing.

Actually, I did not understand, what is the purpose of Psyleron? Play? Or to manage the reality of at least 1 percent. from those possibilities who have demonstrated Grigory Grabovoy?<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 03, 2010 20:01

I understand Psyleron shows the extent of your impact on reality,a kind of biofeedback.It is possible to produce States in which those impacts as possible.These skills can be used in the management of realnymi events.By itself, the device is not an amplifier of mental disturbance,but merely an indicator of its degree.

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Sun Jan 03, 2010 21:12

Personally, I'm not sure about real-life events. The impact is minimal, detectable only at the boundary of stochastic processes. And the impact is clearly linked to the electromagnetic activity of the brain - because the detectors are also electromagnetic in nature.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Jan 03, 2010 22:53

Valutar
And the impact is clearly linked to the electromagnetic activity of the brain - because the detectors are also electromagnetic in nature.
If this is talking about psyleron, the physical mechanism of the random process does not play a role. The inventors of psyleron was used for the detection of the anomalous effects and a purely mechanical device. So electromagnetic phenomena there likely is nothing.

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Sun Jan 03, 2010 23:33

Dmitry__, flipped through.
Interesting argument. Thought.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:14

Andrew,

"It is possible to produce States in which those impacts as possible.These skills can be used in the management of realnymi events.By itself, the device is not an amplifier of mental disturbance,but merely an indicator of its extent."

It is also useful. But, the amp would be way better.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22

Have you heard who is on the powerful amplifier? Of course, so such things were available on the market, especially in totalitarian Russia, I don't believe. In the West there's something at crazy prices, but also so-so. The CIA is not sleeping. In the US at least many States allow semi-automatic firearms. But psi - and cyber - technology will be more dangerous, therefore, neither the CIA nor the FSB never market anything strong will not be released. That can pose a real threat to the Government. If only to modify, to bring...

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Fri Jan 08, 2010 14:15

Most moschny device to change the surrounding reality - Half litron. Drank and order. Sold in every store and is not expensive. 99,9999999% of all contactors, psychics, magicians, manipulators of reality - outright mental home clients. Ask yourself, will there be enough Your will power, which potentially can move mountains, for that would be to do every morning to exercise???

Пси-Комбатант,

Post by Пси-Комбатант, » Fri Jan 08, 2010 17:56

"Ask yourself, will there be enough Your will power, which potentially can move mountains, for that would be to do every morning to exercise???"

If the movement of the mountains, You tried to quote of Jesus I. Christ, he was not talking about Will, and about Faith. "Any Faith". And the level that has the status of a higher Faith is Knowledge. Knowledge is is already Performing. Will is important, no doubt. When there is Knowledge, it is particularly important. And how many Will need to drink a glass of water? Bit. You Know that can EASILY. And if you Know that to move a mountain, really is as simple as drinking a glass of water, a large effort is not required.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:12

Волутар wrote:effect on the record yet somehow you can imagine. But to make someone else's calculator when you run 2 + 2 giving the answer 5 - the problem is IMHO much more impossible...
any task is doable... the question is, who can perform in the complexity of implementation. If you imagine the world as information, which it is, then any part of it can be changed. Softwary random number generator can randomly at the right time to match a random answer with the right question.
sometimes it works too - by accident....
well softwary generator he from depends on the time of the launch, initialization, and so on...
I saw very mildly interesting results from work softwareso generator, so that even my trained imagination was slightly impressed.
Well, for example 18, 24%
100%,
for month 18 of the predictions made by the random number generator (software, but with discharge, every prediction is valid only in double pass, i.e. if the same funnel twice got, there's only a quarter, or rather 24% and compared to other results (not such fun) this is probably not even beyond the statistics, if not rassmatrival it separately. Well, except for the fact that I'm such anomalies do not see one, and say 25.
And all because they made some kind of a trick :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:30

so... read the thread...
1. with these devices we are working actively and relatively speaking a long time. formally, relatively recently, less than a year it is psyleron. With sensors of this class - much longer.
2. The scope of applications is unlimited. It is not only exercise, but also (much healthier sometimes)normal interface to the subconscious. Online services of manufacturers synctxt is a service that sends pre-entered message when the subconscious about it blows... but podmazannye it's strange... like I'm talking to a man and comes to his name on SMS. Kind of useless. But sometimes useful, and there are positives that seem to be random. I want to note that the software guys have very primitive and slow, the IPA is crooked, and we apparently move due to the need for mass use of such sensors for something, but from the point of view of accessibility, psyleron quite...
so... about the software, I mean that analisi comparative reference (sample) recording device if you enter messages for linktxt and his ward re, apparently made quite ... well, let's say... simple.
for consciously to call the vestry of the message DOES not go any way, but subconsciously they sometimes come in just perfectly, not true ildi misunderstood positives of not more than 15% (which probably depends on the person, ie me and my friends - so).
So, this is a clear indication that when the subconscious need to reach out to our personal side, it is able to "move mountains" in particular can quite accurately reproduce a signal similar to the reference record, which leads to the triggering of instrument standing on their onlien sending one at all and there is no photo or other settings, and it is in the us, and I'm here and it works fine, since the addressing information in the world doesn't work like we used to.
3. on the other hand, it is foolish to think that buying this box will receive something.... for many it will be just a toy.
especially with the software that included... well, he's just research and Amateur.
4. next.... Pribory tested (at least the Pro version) that they almost no noise, i.e. in normal give a little noise almost horizontal, and only respond to the anomalous fields, as magnitnogo-electromagnetic-thermal and other impact - protected, it actually is what you paid the money. I.e. 30 years ' experience in the filtration of excess... although dunno what they're nefiltrovannym. The number of samlow per unit of time, despite the quartz inside the floats, which he would not do.... that ideological point of view correctly, but with logic and looking at how the brakes even on very powerful computers, their programs may be just the curves of the handles.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40

However for gaming and observation schedule - it's not important, and they work there at a low frequency, which is justified (in other studies too, but this is a separate issue and not now and not here), however wishing to handle data more accurately, stalkivaetsya zhelezyachnye with a number of problems.(well, when working with the API).
When you buy the device it should be understood that the Pro version is needed for long-term work with the data on short intervals You a more accurate tuning simply will not see at the games too.
And the collective brain of the competition it is better to take them a beautiful instrument - Mindlin lamp changing zwet from your attention to her...
Especially like children, they learn easily and quickly, but then just as quickly lose interest.

Remarkably, we had the first tests the technology to carry out just such a lamp, so that worked remotely, the light in the webcam, the owner of the lamp went to sleep.... everything was good, color was spinning until he fell asleep. This again shows the power of an active subconscious... and dreaming practices... in short, lamp stuck on the green and anywhere more. The next morning, the man confessed that falling asleep was thinking that green it just looks more harmonious to illuminate the room and with that thought fell asleep.
And the two are not the weak :) to move the green sensor has failed.

In General, as an interface to the subconscious mind, fortune is an interesting game from the base set of games, the rest, well... in moderation ... it says strange. interesting service linktxt.
A VERY interesting opportunity to embody thought forms with the help of binary their recording (fixation and mechanical resonance effect with the basic form), well, this is a comment for those who understand.
Ie, the ability to dump data in raw binary format and follow-up with them is one of the best moments of the instrument and it is important that it left the noise low.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:49

The developers are doing everything meeeeedlenno.
to report on regular Vista drop unit - silence. (more than a few hours FieldREG and crash the system)
to the question where is the promised web server to the Pro version - the same silence, or rather assurances that they are working on it, but it really yet.
API, as I wrote, gives a floating bit rate floats, it is STRONG. That maybe a hardware feature, but it is bad that are not documented. Ie the idea is threefold sensor and there should be a floating bit rate, but the method returns information to the user curve. Otherwise it would be necessary to issue a single signal as one signal and its duration separately.
About six months we are developing systems for the recognition of duplicate images based on multiple taki (or other similar) sensors. There are some successes.
But in applications of the above devices are justified, as minium is more practical than knee laboratory bench :) at least not yet maximized their production.
at certain knowledge, such devices can be equipped with a gasket between the operator and the apparatus, operating as a program on the information level, and computer-based signal analysis system on the other side.
the sum comes out pretty interesting.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:56

well, for starters, we're an online toy made, is controlled by two pelerinage (or other sensors, depending on what is currently connected to the server), running on the wheel in pilinovsky mental games, allows you do to train not so much the strength as the correct state.
As the instruments of the time occupied for manufacturing purposes and write the desired signal, where the system schedules or online basis or by appointment, I think to understand easily.
made 5 versions with one or two devices for different development settings.
in principle, this is a trainer for their made to train the operator of the sensor system. but open access.
before you start you need to choose the direction and type of recognition recommended 1(left) and 6th(right).
it work with two sensors and when they rod in different parties and vzaimozachet or just reject weak - that everything is filtered off and nothing is spinning.
Yes, bottom option in the menu of possibilities, those that in addition to the wheels, not yet active.
n

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:07

.. sclerosis, I forgot the link... http://psy.vipclub.ru/qu/
or http://psy2.vipclub.ru/qu/ if the first is silent.
because it is internally made to be open and functioning temporary. Until I get tired or until there is free from corporate needs time on the instruments.
at least the wheel will roll a bit... :)
it should be noted that the device vlyayut about the same things and machines with bare - in the language of esotericism - spontaneous shifts, braking, and acceleration on local time, so everything is easier to move the chart wear, because the impact on the instrument the person perceives as a kind of "doing" and accelerates, adding to the chaos, and there is a signal (invariants, air), tune in to anything associated with water and braking and will receive a deviation graph down.
In native mental games there's a good game with the Assembly photos.
in the output the negative value means deviation down (more zeros), plus - up. measure a count of 5 seconds, the frequency is 2 kHz, i.e., 10,000 bits per sample, on the screen of the absolute values of the deviations.
all... that's enough chatter... what a conversation I ...

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 13:03

I decided to paste the developers of Psyleron about some of the psychological aspects of working with him:
According to many operators, their underlying representations play a critical role in the ability to influence the REG. These systems of ideas tend to include the prejudices of the "constant" of physical reality and their place in it. To some, these ideas were explicitly inculcated in a certain life period, but often it is subconscious prejudices about the world order, shaped by the social environment.
However, the operators say that in the process of working with REG-1 they are confronted with the limiting systems of representations, the existence of which had not previously existed; and gradually these systems were replaced by those that provide the best impact. The force of ideas can be felt by the example of what we call "the effect of gum". It appears some operators, when they can very effectively influence the REG as soon as they see that they are good at, the curve of the graph begins to move in the opposite direction. Apparently, "the effect of gum" reflects the deeply-held idea that good results to "very hard" or that the mind has a "very limited" effect on matter. In fact, the fact that the operator can
sharply swing the readings in the other direction, even from a height of several units of standard deviations from the mean, shows that the mind can have a dramatic powerful effect quite easily. The only question in bringing your deep ideas in line with your intentions.
It is important to mention the so-called "law of attraction" or the idea that we attract what
feel about what you think. If you aim to obtain a z-score of 2.5 in psy-games software Reflector, you should focus on their ability to do so. Focus on opposite thoughts will lead to failing to do so.
The most important thing is to learn to see in the work of the REG-1 the reflection of your own thoughts and feelings (and in the FieldREG mode - well as the thoughts and feelings of others). This device is truly a research tool and as a means of self-discovery and development. We do not promise that it
you will learn how the power of the mind to bend spoons! But according to user reports, working with the REG-1 gives them an extraordinary sensation of communication with the outside world, which transferred to everyday life. Some even feel that they could best Express their thoughts.
<