PSYLERON

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Аникс

Post by Аникс » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:57

Quite a curious thing, at first thought that doesn't work, but in the evening I went to a stable result, as recommended by Michael_ started with "wheels" - observation is quite interesting(formulate in a moment).

Tried an experiment with Psyleron FieldREG while listening to the disc A. Patrushev "Healing. The magical river", the results I would say are noteworthy.

Once separated the phases of sleep...That is when I slept, schedule blew up.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:22

In process of development, appeared some observations:

You can distract the mind to think about something, while in the background, what you need to know to move the ball thought as if in a fog.

To think that you want to manage object, if you need to be distracted, it is possible to consider in detail some other object, sometimes it helps weight. For example, I consider the bowling ball. On the object I don't watch directly, only peripheral vision, while still working with the center of the brain under the crown, apparently at the intersection of the hemispheres, then for some reason this place is starting to itch.

Can also be "anchored" state, in which everything goes well, that is when it turns out to make a gesture, after 3 times of repeating this gesture, you can use this gesture to call the state "control over matter".

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:27

I propose to conduct the experiment "Psyleron and Svetlitsa".

The effects of the Svetlitsa on the sensor of random numbers?

Аникс

Post by Аникс » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:45

How do you propose to do? Svetlitsa super is and good. Tried putting on psyleron Svetlitsa super, turned graphics

MVN

Post by MVN » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59

Andrei, Vladimir, Dmitry, thank you for your work and for the promotion of the masses is a very necessary technology and devices. It helps in the development of personal!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 13:20

According to our observations the parlor has almost no effect on the POWER of mental influence, in General it doesn't surprise me, because it is designed for other purposes... but with organogelators to try-perhaps have a different outcome.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 27, 2010 13:45

Dimas wrote:According to our observations the parlor has almost no effect on the POWER of mental disturbance
Actually, IMHO the effect should be
Because the chamber must give what can be called "focus". Meaning that even though additional energy, it does not, but a clearer focus, i.e. the concentration must give effect

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 27, 2010 13:47

Аникс wrote:Tried to put on psyleron Svetlitsa super
No, that's not right
You need to try to influence psyleron with window and without.
If the chamber is worn regularly will have to take a break.
Well or to find "newbie" :-)

Аникс

Post by Аникс » Wed Jan 27, 2010 22:39

Владимир Мокрушин wrote:Andrey, Vladimir, Dima, thanks for your work and for the promotion to the masses is a very necessary technology and devices. It helps in the development of personal!
Full support, thank u and fast development!

Remotely on psyleron the strength of the effect decreases as you think?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 23:25

aniks
no, not reduced,You can influence it, being thousands of miles away.

Аникс

Post by Аникс » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20

Some more notes

While "thoughts in the background" to do something very simple that does not require mental resources(important not to read!), for example, just press the phone buttons to go through the menu

After the classes you feel the energy in the area of the brain to fresh ideas, the energy in the area of the throat, chest.

Tried to write a text on ICQ, while in the background the attention was keeping the fact that the ball exists and it is necessary to move very well.

And the main thing, remember that as "thoughts in the background", when effectively managed to influence the device, I decided to try the intuition, but instead of the ball what would come and stand right in front of the door of the train, which had come out a friend. And what do you think? I was standing right in the middle of the door, directly the train - unbelievable!)

Ever had like someone?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:26

I have quite often happens that I intend to be at the subway with empty seats, then stop thinking about that goal, just keep silent, and the wish comes true.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 22:30

Forum, welcome! :)
Unsubscribe, please, those who have results with psyleron.
The device acquired recently (a week and a half), but time with him is not enough (bought at the same time mindmachine, to do with it).
The activity of this branch is not high :( and begin to poseshat thoughts about the low value of this unit.
As you know a good example (as well as bad) is contagious, so expect positive (or at least truthful) reviews the actual achievements work with this device.
A huge thank you to responding! Waiting for reviews!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Feb 13, 2010 13:18

the Activity of this branch is not high and begin to poseshat thoughts about the low value of this unit.
It is not clear what You mean by the word "value"?
About activity, the situation is this: the owners of psyleron now (as I said) 20 people. It's not so much to provide the real the activity of this branch of the forum. because
1. Not all owners have the time and desire to participate in the forum.
2. Not everyone has the results that it makes sense to share. Like it or not, achieving stable results in such subtle things as psychic impact requires long-term work.

So personally I do not think the activity of this branch low. There's plenty of messages, and informative, and not verbal garbage.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Feb 13, 2010 13:40

Here I will try to slightly raise the activity :o
Last weekend I again met people whose results were already posted here.
Again did some experiments, but unfortunately, because the data were not recorded in my computer, screenshots can not lead.
The task was to investigate the influence of a certain kind of group visualization on the behavior of the device. And it was interesting to find a way of contributing to the movement of the curve down. (Up, apparently it's driven by focusing on the images associated with activity). Was the object selected for meditation, against which a feeling acceptance (the chocolate, which, as it turned out, like all the participants of the experiment). Registration was conducted on 2 psyleron connected to 2 computers, one of which (experimental, there is a box of psyleron put a candy bar) was running the game from the application Reflectorand the other (control) is the app FieldREG.
Held 3 sessions with plenty of impact down. Of them in the 1st session, it was exceeded a statistically significant confidence level that is equivalent to fixation of psychic influence. In the other two the confidence level were not exceeded, although the average was below the horizontal axis.

Here are the results. The second computer is also responsive is almost identical to the first. In addition, it is interesting to note that all 3 sessions, the distinct time delay the response of the instrument from the beginning of exposure. That is, the time for Korhogo curve went without much deviation, and then abruptly "fell" down.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 13, 2010 14:46

Dmitry, it is not the first time I hear about the use of 2 psyleron, it is used to confirm the results?

Friends, let's try to describe what we think when working with psyleron is effective, I, for example, it turns out to affect psyleron only if either a distraction, examined some way. It turned out that the more senses(auditory, visual, tactile...) systems is a way more effective distraction.
Anyone have any images?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:26

Figure 20 don't know where to get, I think it is difficult to say about the number of devices, if only sold directly through this website, for example, we imported some devices pre-buying them directly in the US, for several reasons, it was convenient, but definitely, purpose of use are different and absolutely not all need or want something to write here, for example, we psyleron not belong to the category of mental games or simulators, and although we made a "wheel" for training (link above) but the main use as in the case of servcies linktxt the authors of machine - reading the commands of the subconscious and States their direct decoding, and so on, ie not a toy, and work with the sensor. What is there to tell? It depends on the software and almost nothing from the provider, there are many factors influencing the quality of the definition, as well as in linktxt are often false positives, but these factors almost impossible to control, skill games on the device just improves, in our case, the alignment device operator.
Another mode that was not associated with mental games - mode "recorder" - the use of recordings made on the device as the material carrier of a particular visualization, for example purposes, you want to implement.
On this account, just convert the record fieldrep in image (raster lines or in a circle) or in the sound with the desired bitrate.
For the described purposes it is preferable to use more than one sensor.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Tue Feb 16, 2010 21:34

Дмитрий__ wrote:Here is a rough diagram of their GSS. It is in scientific publications.
Dear practice! Monitor Your progress and also dream to join the experiments, but the instrument that I want to do myself.
Dmitry, you can reference to lead to a scientific publication? I want to make a similarity, the concept of idea how to do, but the "scientific brains" is not enough.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:19

you can reference to lead to a scientific publication?
Cm. here (I hope, problems with English You don't)
http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/publications.html

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28

Thank you so much! English Google helps, as always. :ay

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Feb 18, 2010 13:18

Here I found another article in Russian about the Princeton lab where psyleron:
http://www.scorcher.ru/journal/art/art194.php
Date of publication: 13.02.2007 G.

In Princeton is closed, the laboratory of telekinesis
At Princeton University at the end of this month should be closed at the PEAR laboratory (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research), which for 28 years has been research in the field of extrasensory perception and telekinesis. According to the Associated Press, the founder and head of the laboratory of Robert G. Yang (Robert G. Jahn), a former Dean of the engineering school of Princeton University and a recognized expert in the field of rocket engines, said that the laboratory has fulfilled its mission. In the laboratory since 1979, attempts were made to create electronic devices that are capable of detecting the special state of the human psyche — for example, strong emotions and direct the will.

PEAR is not the only laboratory in Princeton, where attempts of research in the field of "transcendental" phenomena. The project GSP (Global Consciousness Project), in the framework of which investigates the correlation between the readings of random number generators that are installed around the globe, continues to work.

The PEAR laboratory at Princeton University supernatural performance: total $10 million expenditure over the 28 years of continuous research and almost 2.5 million experiences over the past 12 years. It turns out that every experiment scientists cost approximately $1.5 - caretaker of any research Institute after learning about it, sign of the cross would be: not another not without evil forces. But understood, would have sighed with relief - PEAR experiences look accordingly price.

Experiments (in eng. - pear) - well-known Princeton engineering studies laboratory abnormalities was outrageously simple. On an old couch planted "operator" - the person trying to influence the power of thought the material world - and conduct simple measurement. For many years the work of the laboratory had gone through it hundreds of "operators" - this was a huge experimental base on telekinesis and psychic abilities. However, over the 28 years of quite serious scientists who received grants from large companies, including defense and are unable to draw any conclusions. Now aged laboratory staff (there were only two) say that didn't you try to find out and explain, but only "accumulate statistics for further study." And accumulating tons of material, they decided to close the lab. With the departure of these Ghost hunters, it seems that attempts to explain the unexplainable will be permanently abandoned.

PEAR on its last legs - last week it became known that the laboratory will close at the end of February. The main American fighter against pseudoscience Paul Kurtz in an interview with Newsweek called it the sunset parapsychological laboratories: "This is a trend worldwide, because they discredited the weak success." In the very same laboratory, which was visited by the correspondent of Newsweek, argued that the task of the PEAR made and it is now for interpreters. The latter, however, do not rush to precious materials.

At Princeton University, where at one time worked for Einstein, PEAR tried not to notice, but did not dare close, the benefit of a special occasion it did not give the laboratory lived only on grants and sponsorship without spending a dime of the University budget. "Our results were interested in the military, but we never asked for money to government organizations. This was done in order that our work always remained open and we were able to publish any of the results", - says head of laboratory, 76-year-old Robert Jan. He took the decision to close, citing his advanced age and the fact that all the work is already done.
Jan, a recognized authority in the field of rocket engines, turned into a researcher of the paranormal, as usual, by accident. The student asked the scientist to become a scientific leader, his work on parapsychology, Jung was fascinated by the subject and created the PEAR. Soon she had wealthy patrons, for example, founder aircraft Corporation "McDonnell Douglas" James McDonnell and billionaire in the third generation of Lawrence Rockefeller. In the best years in the "Pear" worked constantly 5-6 people and no lack of volunteers - neighbors, friends and friends of friends shaft was on mysterious experiments: parapsychology in those years was at the peak of popularity. Basement Jana (laboratory hidden in the basement) became a club and a platform for simple, but looks mysterious experiments.

The first measuring tool of Jana was the most basic. This is a huge, covered by a transparent plastic cuvette, in the lower half of which numerous grooves in the upper 330 straggling pins and the hole where sleep 9000 identical plastic balls. Falling down, they were faced with the pins and got into the various grooves. The photosensors in each trench was calculated, where and how many were balls. Such devices are used in the institutions in the beginning of the course of probability theory. With their help, the students explain what a normal distribution is one of the laws of distribution of probabilities in nature. Beads of different fill the grooves in the Central gets the maximum amount of, and in an extreme - almost nothing.

On the couch sat opposite the cell "operator" and thought, trying to violate this fundamental law. As told by the laboratory Manager Brenda Dunne, first before the test task was "to contrive" as many balls as possible into the right grooves, and then (it was a "test" session of telekinesis) - about anything not to think and, finally, to concentrate on left-hand grooves of the tray.

The effect, according to Robert Jan, was. But small - a fraction of a percent. Same results from experiments on more "modern" equipment is electronic random number generator. "Operator" is "negligible" effect on him, thinking about numbers either greater or less than 100.

Another experience that really like visitors to the laboratory, was more colorful. Circle moved miniature robot, the movement of which is also determined by the random number generator. The operator had to hold the robot in a particular segment of the circle. Jan said that the results obtained did not depend on the distance at which there is "operator". But the observed sex differences - men have to control balls and the robot did it better. But if the "operator" were a married couple, the effect was manifested most clearly.

These statements, as the method of research, surprised even scientists who have studied telekinesis. "It seems to me that the experiments in which a person has little influence on physical processes of the "power of thought", unfortunately, are not serious. It is impossible to speak about the deviation of, say, two events from the tens of thousands. There can be thousands of reasons that lead to the same results: from the rise of voltage to magnetic storms and changes in atmospheric pressure", - says Alexander Taratorin, a former employee of the laboratory for the study of the psychic possibilities of the person of Institute of Radioengineering and electronics, USSR Academy of Sciences.

The Institute is engaged in "inexplicable" at the same time with the Americans - in the late ' 70s. At that time academician Yuri Kobzarev and corresponding member of the Academy of Sciences Yuri Gulyaev examined the woman who showed unusual ability. Today, this history is widely known - it was Inna Kulagina, who could move light objects without touching them. And a few years of the CPSU Central Committee instructed the experts to "expose" the healer Eugenia Davitashvili, better known under the name of June.
"To every phenomenon we approached only from the point of view of possible physical mechanism," explains Eduard Godik, the former head of the laboratory of the Institute of radio engineering and electronics, now a consultant for several American firms for the development of highly sensitive sensors. In the case of the medical phenomenon of the June was discovered contactless interactive heat massage power of approximately ten milliwatts. In the process of telekinesis Kulagina - injection of charged trickles of sweat glands - charge of droplets of sweat was enough to move a small object, and on the skin of the hands remains the charge of the other sign. "It was more, for example, skin vision, says a Year. - During carrying arms, for example, to the newspaper its thermal infrared radiation different reflected from the paint and the paper, creating thermal contrast required to distinguish the header of the newspaper “Pravda”. Many such phenomena, we managed scientifically "to ground"". According to him, after landing, many of these "anomalies" could be replicated "if it had to be someone with money".

But not all his colleagues are so confident in such low-lying nature of the mysterious phenomena. "I try to be skeptical to the limit and you know that many mysterious effects can be explained by the normal physical phenomena. However, it seems to me that to completely dismiss everything that is not explained until the "fingers", not" - says Taratorin. This thesis gladly to the founders of the PEAR. "Science cannot exist without skepticism. But a situation where a scientist refuses experimental material just because it does not fit into existing theories, as well as impossible," fervently persuades Jan.

His farewell "lecture" is in a sad situation - all four rooms of the hospital, littered with rolls of packing materials and cardboard boxes, which are stacked books and laboratory notebooks. The ancient setting-the cell is sent to the University of Colorado, where it will be used for its intended purpose - to demonstrate the laws of probability. Himself Jan is retiring. "It turns out that now in the United States seriously to this subject, no one does. Remained a group of parapsychologists at the Stanford - she's already dissolved, Yes, these two old man in Princeton," says Alexander Taratorin. But retirees of PEAR do not give up. "Around the lab has grown "pear tree", but some of its "leaves" are keeping their origin secret," - mysteriously said goodbye to the second employee of the laboratory - Brenda Dunn.<

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Feb 18, 2010 23:42

2.5 million experiences in 12 years, this is about 1 experience every 2.5 minutes. The Institute was closed 3 years ago, and about psyleron we hear just now. The website, like Oplot "fighters with a pseudo science". In such a controversial atmosphere you have to rely only on your experience.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Feb 19, 2010 0:41

the Website seems as a Bastion of "fighters against pseudoscience".
However, even they can't deny the probative value of the experiments of Gian! Despite the condescending tone of the presentation of the article. The very attempt to move the discussion into an emotional plane says about the absence of one of the parties to the intellectual ability of its continuation. Whom would have considered themselves either the authors of the article, they most likely can only be licking their lips at the money that was allocated to Jann for his "unscientific" experiments. As for their "explanations" experiments Kulagina and others. people, that such explanations are a disgrace to science. And people like Jana, on the contrary increase its credibility. As a person who had to deal with the statistical processing of such experiments, I can say that NOWHERE in the "classical" science has shown such claims to the rigor of the experiment in his case. And they survived!
By the way,
"Around the lab has grown "pear tree", but some of its "leaves" are keeping their origin secret," - mysteriously said goodbye to the second employee of the laboratory - Brenda Dunn.
- it's about Psyleron, among other things...

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:20

Explain tupenky, choose left and right, and then, mentally,trying UTB wheel to turn?
And that means with the filter and without?( UTB about the link that was set by Michael)
And Psyleron,same idea? Ie, no sensors to the body,just like a little girl gizmo with software?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:59

the link I gave is approximate equivalents of one of the "games" that go with celerona and at the end there - TWO psyleron.
With filter and without - the difference in the threshold filter, which can filter out noises simple, responding only to significant deviations from a random distribution, and (for example) only if the deviation on two devices.

Difference how to work with psyleron - on my Desk or across the ocean - were noted, and their own service sunctxt.com - visual confirmation.
We put on a two wheel device, as for use them with a couple that makes better to take a signal or more accurately filter out noise, although the effect on two objects at once for man more difficult. Instead of psyleron you can put other sensors, the effect will be similar and it will work, but psyleron convenient on a number of parameters, for us the fact that cheap (well, here we all have different concepts, I'm talking about the more expensive "Pro" version that you buy for yourself, but if you put something in the manual, plus debug to the affinity characteristics of multiple sensors - it turns out that cheap due to the mass and quality), and the compact.
Personal version (your personal device) is nice because you can not only play, but also to do useful things, however the game, as I wrote above, this is good training for your mind as a whole and finding the right conditions, when the effect works, and this condition is not only for games but also in life in General applicable, i.e., few other such valuable equipment, just bare devices this effect does not give.