PSYLERON

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:52

Michael, thank you
And what useful things you can do with a personal device?
And whether I still understand mentally to try to move the wheel of vybrannoi direction?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:35

that's right, in the chosen direction, while being aware that sensor two (unless otherwise selected in settings),
about usefulness - a little later...
Here is somewhere on the forum adjacent branch about kirlianography. "Aura" which build programki pictures on fingers - synthetic. There sector of the fingers, almost in the zones of the traditional meridians of acupuncture, are associated with a particular surface of the cocoon is built and the sweep of "aura" in the form of a man. A bit approximately obtained.because in the right areas there are anomalies of the fingers (this time) and to measure need and feet (the two) and cocoon (radiation body simplistically speaking) is not covered only by the bodies that are associated with reflex zones of the meridians on the fingertips. Nevertheless, the approximation is quite good. Professional diagnosis by Kirlian doing the fingers ) in a circular images with 10 fingers), and "men" with aura, is popular to explain the actions of the parlor, and not only, shown for clarity. But people began to use them as a means of anger management or feedback to focus on problem areas of the cocoon of kirlianography and it has an affect.
Psyleron very accurately and easily captures mental activity - is it a camera or a tape recorder for thought forms. One fact record means additional fixation such as its goal (some sort of). But then the recorded signal to visualize the sound or image.
Need to put softinku, but did not reach the hands... will.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Tue Mar 02, 2010 22:57

And Psyleron compatible with all "moms" that have USB ports. Has anybody had problems with connecting it to PC?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 02, 2010 23:41

with Vista there were problems in the program mode fieldrep - drop OS with a blue screen. Other problems not seen. Manufacturer wrote - to no avail. Actually I have them already a year waiting for the implementation of the promised options to the Pro version (Internet server) for a long time its made :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon May 31, 2010 9:16

Interesting, informed me underrated thing... My opinion, it's not just a toy that is written above, again, at the first use, I noticed the sensation associated with the synchronization of the hemispheres (though synching periodically), the visible "sense" in the head, and then... stuck... at work! Yes, toys are nice-a useful pastime. So, it turned out, all the time, previously had the response, rather no than Yes, everything changes so quickly. Now, 100% YES!
Benefit from practical applications (described in another thread), I needed!
Михаил_ wrote:with Vista was the problem in program mode fieldrep - drop OS with a blue screen. Other problems not seen.
Installed it on Vista and XP with fielder - problems have been reported...
STUDYING-EXPERIMENTING-YOU KNOW!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 31, 2010 13:46

Yes... what a long time my hands do not reach here the right things to finish...

problems with fieldregion and Vista related to the crashes of long-on, reg - ie leave it for a day - always falls. Was repeated on different Vista with all service packs (laptop and stationary comp), during the transition to HP - lost in the transition to their software issues are gone on Vista and I have not been puzzled.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon May 31, 2010 17:56

Михаил_ wrote:hands do not reach here the right things to finish...
Maybe all the time? Podozdem>>>
Михаил_ wrote: when switching to your software problems is missing on Vista
Most likely me it helped not to deal with the problem (Thank you!), and for 24 hours yet did not drive, ...explore to start.

With respect to You and Your knowledge (including skills) MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 06, 2010 15:56

First experiment:

Fig. 1 "DIVE INTO YOURSELF" ("insulated" all devices pre-meditation);

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fig. 2 "WORKING WITH BJ", (+added "receiver" IC 1M), procedure: relaxation, self-absorbed (focusing on "I"), concentration on BJ, the wording of the Trend, the volitional impulse;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гость34

Post by Гость34 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 14:53

Not quite clear from the graphs... it Turns out that without any machinery effect it steeper (glubinnoe)? And the machines you give them your attention and give the effect of huji

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 01, 2010 17:21

I explained in one of the messages that is different States above and below the graph.
Not what You call "effect". There is no effect to set the device not difficult, the subconscious can keep this up for very long (so the creators of the device sending the message) Difficult to learn the integration of consciousness-the subconscious.
Any displacement above or below the parabola is an anomaly, but just two different States. Very conditionally we can say that this creative concentration and deconcentration, but it is very conditional.
However, a clear and definable impact on the device is when the shift on the graph is visible THERE.
Imagine that the graph responds to words, such as vowels up consonants and down. You say, he hesitates. You want to schedule left only up or only down and begin to sing vowels or hissing consonants. But it's not natural....
communication with the device when there are no graphics anomalies, the anomalies show a long deviation to one side, which for us is unusual.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07

Michael,what happened to the knob? Links do not work. Why? Sometimes want eye opalite .As your psyleron not yet.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:19

Sincerely, MAG.no♆

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 16, 2010 0:15

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Michael,what happened to the knob? Links do not work. Why? Sometimes want eye opalite .As your psyleron not yet.
I will now... sorry, I forgot about the fact that he renovated the server left off.... sclerosis.

Г0сть

Post by Г0сть » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:25

Михаил_ wrote:posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:35
Psyleron very accurately and easily captures mental activity - is it a camera or a tape recorder for thought forms. One fact record means additional fixation such as its goal (some sort of). But then the recorded signal to visualize the sound or image.
Need to put softinku, but did not reach the hands... will.
Can't find softinku, help!!!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 22, 2010 13:45

Г0сть wrote:help!!!
Экко wrote:how proper confirm...
Михаил_ wrote:...this simply convert the record fieldrep in image (raster lines or in a circle) or in the sound with the desired bitrate.
ECCOthe question how to proveru:
Opportunity, manufacturing complexity, cost of writing such a transformative program.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 22, 2010 15:18

Guest, a link to softinu is in the subject, such maaaalenky.
MAG.no - only that simple, and while not up to her and used for internal needs version not applicable in a General manner.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 31, 2010 21:45

Tell me who knows!
My psyleron'chick started periodically spontaneously "up" about 5 times, in different ways, then 20 minutes on, then 5, then do 15-20 seconds... mode REG-1, while graphics are often (noticed more than 10 times) at this point in the zone Field, svalivaetsya deep down, and sometimes (3 times) a distinct phase of the sinusoid of the 300 elements for 1 minute. Then "calms down" - switches into normal mode.
This happens for the second time with some repeat... the First period was about a week, then about a month fine now again...
What is it? The computer at this moment is absolutely "quiet" mode, "no bursts".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 31, 2010 22:38

...and sometimes (noticed five times and also in "these times") the graph hangs-it stops the movement for 3-5 seconds, after continues in the normal (configured) rhythm.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03

Don't know, I have such a fault is not encountered. Judging by the description - glitches in the software, the generator there is likely to do with it.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:31

Dmitry thank you!
No one else experienced similar?...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 01, 2010 13:24

I described somewhere in the beginning of the topic (or nearby). We were faced with a slowdown to 5 times caused by the influence of the operator. The error is eliminated, since the effects were simultaneously observed on TWO psyleron such as "about" and it was synchronized with the change of activity of the operator (several different effects and some different bitrates, but all inhibited relative to the norm). Was shot directly through your software with a device that does not rule out potentially error software in the device (in the microcode of the controller), or in a device driver, but given the described circumstances reduce this possibility to zero.

However, this does not mean that You have it, but an abundance of actuating devices, it can be assumed.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 06, 2010 21:38

...again... again, and now "slowed down" from time to time, previously only accelerated or stayed for a while (hang) that looks like anything special... a little over a month worked "anomalies", let's see what happens this time, I'm interested in...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Трансер

Post by Трансер » Thu Oct 07, 2010 23:21

Good day to all. Tell me, why says wrong username/password after creating a new account in Pilinovsky program? Or it is necessary somewhere in other place to register?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 15:04

account is registered on pilinovsky the website and the data is synchronized on the same box.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu May 05, 2011 13:46

I have an idea to connect psyleron app BrainBay (the source code for the OpenEEG). Then it would be possible to analyze the different planes of the flicker (frequency-time surface, various filters, etc.) There are 2 options. The first, simple. Pilinovsky bring our program to the ability to issue a RS-232 port signals for the Protocol P2 (who understands BrainBay), as fast as possible and will arrange replacement of hardware via RS-232. Then it BrainBay will not have to change. The second option is replace the function of conventional software noise pilinovsky (in the source OpenEEG) and organized software exchange between the two prog.
Analysis could be conducted similarly as here in figure 1:
http://tonnel-ufo.narod.ru/tonn_30_Boldireva.doc