PSYLERON

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 12, 2010 13:29

working with REG-1 gives them an extraordinary sensation of communication with the outside world, which transferred to everyday life. Some even feel that they could best Express their thoughts.
well, this is interesting practical application of this device...In my opinion really the most important thing in working with celeronm "catch" the desired condition in which manages to affect reality and to remember it, then to experiment with life situations.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 13:43

Yes, this is one of the possible applications, although we often use it as a "tape recorder" to record the States or thought forms, which gives some interesting effects even from the fact of the fixation on "hard" tangible medium.

with regard to communication with the outside world, then it's more interesting, especially for those who have real experience of impact on the world, to note the details of their conditions, e.g. remove attention and at this point comes the most striking "post effect", the impact on two or more devices simultaneously (the ability of consciousness to interact actively with many objects), negative (moving in the other direction, in special States of consciousness) and so on

very good teaching stand.

(PS the link given above was repaired there this morning the server was down).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 13:50

what's interesting - when working with decoding of images (system of recognition to AI, according to our estimates exceeding what recognized words linktxt), the result is a very funny effect of positive feedback, like a microphone with speakers self - excitation.
if the operator transmits on the device is one of images library of pre-recorded, the trigger is sometimes not so easy, but possible. But when it happens, and the result is displayed on the monitor screen in front of the operator, the excitation of the system operator did not specifically broadcasts, but sees this word (representing the image) on the screen, reads it without thought to specifically cause the effect immediately and it is again appears on the screen and went-went a series of high-quality transmissions of the same image :)
had to leave a text display on the system of sound confirmation signals of different tonality.
by the way constraits on another system of images is very difficult for a beginner - almost not possible, between the people recording are not the same, each has its own command system, even if the image recorded on one video and a text reference, its signal is different depending on the operator, to attune to the transmission system of another person certainly can be, but is not easy.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 12, 2010 13:54

Michael_
Michael, thank you for the experience! I think with practice there will be still a lot of questions to You!

бетмен

Post by бетмен » Tue Jan 12, 2010 22:25

and how interesting is psyleron?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 12, 2010 22:32

9500 rubles,will be on sale in a few days.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 23:24

A full description of Psyleron - http://www.mindmachine.ru/psyleron/psyleron.pdf (23,7 MB)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 23:28

by the way a very normal price - the device+shipping from the USA about the same, if not cheat with the occasion or in the major premise with something else, to reduce risk and increase speed, all is well, for piece shopping.

minglani not bring? and then I promised the kids a couple of pieces to give, but all too lazy to order.

generally light in the sense of a visual souvenir and toys - underrated cool thing... and a tester on anomaline in the area where it is :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 23:45

Yes... before I forget, since we digressed from the native software, you can't remember.
the people who will collect the data through fieldrep, it is fun... including fun to leave for the night, such as putting yourself that phase of sleep will be linked with the instrument and other experiments.... you will see MANY interesting things. Though of course we are all different, but with this and many other possible and necessary to experiment.
But!
soft a little too nerdy, not hoard large amounts of data without stopping the recording, then he can work with them to hang, cut into segments and different session. Especially if you plan to then handle the data not only viewing in a graph.
I fell several times on the fact that they couldn't even reset the data dump from fieldarea on the most powerful computer - the program just does not react properly to the mouse cursor movement and keystrokes, after loading a large amount of data, it is desirable to cut the recorded data about every day, at least.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37

Lamps may later bring.In the near future is not planned.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 14, 2010 22:15

Psyleron went on sale.

ниска

Post by ниска » Fri Jan 15, 2010 17:50

And what kind of condition training.... not the state of meditation or near alpha-theta brain ritmia ???

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 17:57

Niska
State influence on the material world :)
Finally tried out the device. I'm confused. Looking at the screen, trying to get the schedule up and he has gone steadily downhill, I turn my back or stop work, immediately crawling up borders of a zone of statistical probability :shock: Is that the type was released and realized???

ниска

Post by ниска » Fri Jan 15, 2010 18:30

it's like books V. Zeland - in order to get something - you have to let go... hehe

And the state impacts on the material world it can is possible to explain in terms of brain waves...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 15, 2010 19:08

well, demAs, a well-written, I'm going to write a review article that I need to better my understanding of the simulator in our training, but at the same time to publish for those interested. And this is one of the effects that I wanted to mention :) much better mentioned before the appearance of the material, and that would be able to be attributed to the fact that the article was promtoional :)

In fact:
1. the graph (well, not one of the most advanced) tool.
2. the effect is observed not always, but often. and one of the highlights of the workout just to achieve operation of the device under its control.
3. The effect of more than one explanation, ie f-tion of the interaction of left and right hemispheres is quite a complicated thing, and much depends on the sauce :) as always.
very correctly learn just to catch the condition when the target is controlled, and the attention from it is actually removed from the amount of energy in the upper levels much depends, either because it pulls the two hemispheres or only one to choose from and fierce aktivnosti ("I now zaboret this schedule") to the left, de-energizes partially right.
Niska
4. terms brainwave entrainment is the synchronization of the left and right, and theta, and from the point of view of energy, this activity Agni + Muladhara-svadhisthana, i.e. the upper level because the transformation of thoughts to an external impact, and a lower level, because the impact is directed at the world at materialnum level.
this dedicational gives its complexity in a lucid impact and quite easily all occur unconsciously.

5. it is most convenient to play simple games, such as the wheel and photos, this is due to some deep programs, on the wheel to work is simpler than a graph, can it just clear :)
therefore, we view the simulator and did the same wheel, only slowed it, and set the threshold to own, not very large deflection device had little impact on his position and would have really pristalno at him "think" that slowly began to spin.

6. Seeland is also in its own right :) just rather not to give up, and change the projection. To project the result in the internal picture of the world (I want to be, believe that the world will SAG and so on), but on the real, external - (I am sorry, but at least in the inner world I thought it is not, but in the outside it appears vono it already exists) - i.e. not there to carry out the deformation of the world picture.
by the way these pilinovsky games sometimes you will notice another known in the theory of history - a grazing probabilities in blank (giving no energy) attention on her. With the wheel it will move in the opposite direction.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 19:53

Michael_
That is, you need a maximum of attention paid to the process?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 15, 2010 21:47

need to find something that works :) it's somewhere in the right hemisphere.... to find the right kind of attention in this place
leave on the effects like commit, but removed from there to logical attention.
don't know how to explain it clearer, but it also helps to understand the device :)
well, pre-set important, something of the energy and the synchronization of the hemispheres, could be... I remember a friend of mine, after listening to the "Star wanderer", I thought that the thermometer on the window to him, because before him we must go, the weather, and not those look - a thermometer immediately broke from the window and flew down.... this is not the electrons in psyleron push.

and when you work with the device you need to understand that first it will be difficult to distinguish impacts from noise, which is why I made a filter eliminating noise less than the threshold.

well-trained buyers will Pobol, you can arrange a championship :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 15, 2010 22:24

I have some as felt,the graph went up sharply,going even beyond the field,though I lowered :)
Thing is very fascinating,wondering whether it is possible to train the stable skills of influence?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 15, 2010 22:27

Michael_
And software do not share?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:56

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Michael_
And software do not share?
well, I'm so public interface posted:
http://psy.vipclub.ru/qu
software server written sobiralsa data, and the flash drive+ the filtering algorithm is a simple php - train to work remotely :) difference in effect no no, well except that from my side is a pair of devices in the Pro version.
well, while this is only the wheel and the rest of us used soft until lap bytovom condition, especially that we used for testing other sensors and a combination of different algorithms, and so on. will gradually add some interesting options in the online interface.

the wheel works most successfully in two devices, and it's a great workout :) since the two sensor control is more difficult.
we found it necessary to use a pair, when they began to work on recognizing images. In the data stream a lot of noise, which is easy to identify the "right" signal, including due to the fact that consciousness sometimes fonit different images, the need to answer immediately or almost immediately with two instruments, filters work well for a significant portion of accidental operation, well, that's about the same principle applied to the wheels, so it poprawnie cool.

in short, the software I did not understand the purpose, and it is not yet complete (in change mode).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:01

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I have some as felt,the graph went up sharply,going even beyond the field,though I lowered :)
Thing is very fascinating,wondering whether it is possible to train the stable skills of influence?
:
can, fact.
My colleague twisted wheel in native games - 50 of 50.
But at the same time "was upheval".
of course if you do not exercise, the skill is a bit... i.e. make the most sense to train not the result (it will follow) and the ability to control the correctness condition and a quick set up it from any other. Since the task of life is usually not a schedule change.
The way down is harder :)

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sun Jan 17, 2010 23:04

I lay on this device is great hope in terms of strength training intentions. While in the circle the result of 15 out of 20 in the same direction. The lift line was much harder.Line didn't want to listen and goes down.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sun Jan 17, 2010 23:05

Михаил_ wrote:My colleague twisted wheel in native games - 50 of 50.
But at the same time "was upheval".
In the same direction?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58

And the software only under windos?
under Linux, no?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 19, 2010 14:56

Michael_
I don't know what's wrong with me. This applies in the same way and operate Psyleron. I already wrote about the "reverse" reaction of the device on my intention. Wanted to add that this applies to my entire life. If I say that all is well, I have all spoiled, if I say that around de..mo, everything becomes fine. Michael,I don't know why is this happening? I concentricus the desired but only spit on this wish realized. Want to consciously manage the process, and not through the stump-deck, with the device not very good yet...Can tell me?