PSYLERON

Check the connection between human consciousness and physical world
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
PSYLERON

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 21, 2009 23:31

Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Thu Jan 14, 2010 21:50, edited 1 time in total.

MVN

Post by MVN » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:19

:o
Last edited by MVN on Fri Jun 04, 2010 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47

According to the website of the manufacturer (http://www.psyleron.com/reg1.aspx) it will be decent(especially for models with anodized aluminum housing). But the device deserves attention. By the way, in network diagrams such devices http://www.contradeum.narod.ru/page_5.html

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:28

So I was wondering...If there are two people at the same time to look at the screen if the foundations of the "fight" mental effort? Type I stand and manipulate the object comes to man and starts to manipulate the other side :) ..and what is not a mental sport??? :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39

che had not understood,
but just a program to write that will be RNG?
Doesn't work or what?

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Tue Dec 22, 2009 17:02

My random number can not be. There are all numbers of pseudo-random initialized timer.
There are also fully physical, "hardware" noises, which are able somehow to respond to external psychological effects.
I would like to read about these studies. Take for example, the same transistor noise...

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Dec 22, 2009 18:21

my random numbers can not be.
as proper confirm. Generally no computer created a person is not able to generate true random numbers. The principle of generation of numbers through the use of accurate temperatures from the sensors in the chips do not count. It's a little different

Дмитрий__

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:25

but simply to write a program that will RNG?
Doesn't work or what?
In the software of the device has the ability to work on an internal pseudorandom generator, with no external GSS. Moreover, you can connect to the computer and multiple external GSS, comparing their work with each other and with pseudorandom generator. Very interesting mental game in the set. I'll try to describe later specific areas of their application. Although briefly about them is already on the website.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20

Too neopredelennoi
You want to say that the sample of 10K RNG "from a computer" will be released for the average RES?

Something little believe :-)

Or maybe You can "guess" trace the value of the RNG "from a computer" ... hmm... well, try :-)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23

Makes sense that the generator was a very high frequency, then we would have real-time spectral image to build and interactively react to it.

To evaluate (analizirovat) pokazemy RNG else except the spectral, is not possible.

Pseudo-random generator in these experiments does not make sense. He has a range of deterministic and from any external influences depends. To compare them is meaningless - you can draw the "ideal" range for absolutely perfect RNG even in paintbrush. It will be the direct.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:31

Волутар wrote:
Pseudo-random generator in these experiments does not make sense. He has a range of deterministic and from any external influences depends. To compare them is meaningless - you can draw the "ideal" range for absolutely perfect RNG even in paintbrush. It will be the direct.
If there are no dependent external influences
so
YOU CAN'T affect the "outside world" :-)
The task is in fact such or not? :-)
Or is the "external world" to which you can influence ("hardware" noises, which are able somehow to respond to external "mental" effects), and there is an "external world" which we cannot influence :-)
neuvyazochka here :-)
it is to the contrary, these same "hardware" noises, which are able somehow to respond to external "mental" effect - in ANY CASE, you cannot use :-)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Thu Dec 24, 2009 13:34

Humpty Baltay, or you have misread, or just misunderstood.
Clarify:

Hardware generators of random noise based on physical effects, which depend on the stochastic processes occurring in our LOCAL physical reality, and therefore presumably subject to influence by consciousness (not by tampering with the device or other EM generators).

Software, software, generators of pseudo-Random noise do not depend on reality in any way. It's just a series of numbers, like Fibonacci numbers, taken only by some module. They don't change anything. The only thing they can influence is not a random software glitch, or a random hardwarei a failure in the CPU (but in this case it will be actually "Hardway" way, but it's corny viable).

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:25

Волутар wrote:Humpty Baltay, or you have misread, or just misunderstood.
Clarify:

Software, software, generators of pseudo-Random noise do not depend on reality in any way.
as you say :-)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Thu Dec 24, 2009 15:56

No seriously... Software is just a formula. And no physical phenomena did not appear in them. They "ocalenie" in themselves.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 24, 2009 17:16

Performed the experience
Two medium (I think film) zapisyvali accidental clicks (in the left then in right ear :-))
the number of clicks to the left = number of clicks in the right
Then one of the carriers gave "psychic" and asked to "make" the number Sachkov in the left - more.
He brought the tape, listened to it, and really proved that kolichestvo clicks in the left - more.
then I began to listen to the original.
That turned out?
kolichestvo clicks in the left - more
what is the matter? I don't know :-)
but if someone says something is impossible he is CERTAINLY right! az

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Thu Dec 24, 2009 18:32

Effect on the record yet somehow you can imagine. But to make someone else's calculator when you run 2 + 2 giving the answer 5 - the problem is IMHO much more impossible...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 24, 2009 19:36

sorry poorly written
films was 2
the one that gave the "psychic" and the one that I gave you is the original.
absolutely edentichen
the original placed in the safe.

further on it is written

Тута-н-Ха-Мэн

Post by Тута-н-Ха-Мэн » Sat Dec 26, 2009 13:48

Is it possible this device as a "pendulum" or "framework" использовать7 Such a "toy" perspective, I think, will be good to have.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Dec 26, 2009 15:52

is it possible this device as a "pendulum" or "framework" использовать7
Can. There is a special program to run in the background - FieldREG. The abnormal behavior of the device (depending on time and place) it takes the sign.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Dec 26, 2009 22:12

Read more carefully the description...I can't wait for you to try it.
Dmitry__
Have you tested Psyleron? How long will it take to get results when manipulating objects on the screen?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Dec 27, 2009 17:16

have You tested Psyleron?
Yes.
how long will it take to get results when manipulating objects on the screen?
Depends on the person. Some people get it immediately.

There are more interesting unexplained effect. The curve on the screen, the operator can "steal" either up or down. So, up somehow it turns out much better.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Dec 27, 2009 17:49

Dmitry__
So, up somehow it turns out much better.
Do you have any idea why is this happening?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 28, 2009 23:21

do you Have any idea why is this happening?
Guesses, but no more. I would like to ask visitors to the forum related to psychophysiology: are there any published studies linking the fixed direction of view (up or down) with the level of excitation of the brain stem or CNS in General?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Dec 29, 2009 0:31

There are more interesting unexplained effect. The curve on the screen, the operator can "steal" either up or down. So, up somehow it turns out much better.
Here is an example. Recently conducted an experiment on group effects in the same esoteric group. The device is almost off the scale (see picture). This is when the direction of the impact was "up". Image
Experiment down, spent some time, looked much more mediocre.
explanation: smooth lines above and below the horizontal axis of the graph represent the thresholds of 95% statistical confidence. When the curve data out beyond them, it says very small (in this case, I think a fraction of a percent) probability of the randomness of the result.
These data (that "top" is better) is not the result of global generalizations I have only one experience: the developers of the instrument was carried out many thousands of experiments confirming this effect. Here is the famous chart that combines the results of all experiments. The middle curve is when the operators tried to keep the curve about a horizontal axis (most likely value).

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Tue Dec 29, 2009 13:01

Dmitry__, you wouldn't happen to know that it represents one sample (sample), and how it is created from a single bit of mechanism noise generator (or are there fully analog mechanism noise generator)?