Broke into laughter

Дмитрий Дмитрий
Broke into laughter

Post by Дмитрий Дмитрий » Tue Dec 01, 2015 16:31

Tried the R session. This is my first session, and therefore the question arose. During the session 5-10 minutes later I was struck by the laughter. Do for no reason. Laughter is not so hysterical as in the use of marijuana... but close to it))) is This normal? There was still the feeling in the hands and feet something running, apparently it was blood. And it felt light vibrations in the nose. Such phenomena evidenced? About relaxation?

к-13

Re: Broke into laughter

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 17:18

And no problem in life is not serious, neglected or unresolved? Maybe it's just psychological discharge.

Дмитрий Дмитрий

Post by Дмитрий Дмитрий » Tue Dec 01, 2015 17:30

Is. Can be discharge. Is this normal?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 19:50

If there is a problem, then fine. Even very good, actually))) the mind has accumulated an excessive number of negative emotions (bad feelings, fear, despair, hate... - I don't know what You have accumulated), that it oppressed, the session worked as an external push, and she found a way out - exhausted, you might say. The stress, the more permanent or chronic - is the excess beta - it gradually accumulates in all States - even in those frequency picture which does not imply the existence of high frequency components - the same dream (the higher the frequency in the paradoxical phase, the worse the dreams, if quite simplified, although the higher the frequency upon awakening, the less likely these dreams to remember) or rest. Just to displace the ball (to adjust the target state, imposed by an external stimulation) did not work, so the psyche is emptied it with a natural condition such as laughter. Here to whom that is closer and dearer... Some after the r session, such situations fell into a deep sleep for 12 hours. Some weep bitterly, remembering something happy from the past...
So that the concern in this occasion is not worth it.
But its prerequisite is to smash your head necessarily.

Дмитрий Дмитрий

Post by Дмитрий Дмитрий » Tue Dec 01, 2015 20:20

Thanks for the answer) as for dreams, I usually don't remember... so for about 7 years now. And sleep with difficulty. Probably Yes, most likely accumulated stress. I hope R session will help me.