Ultrasound and Tibetan singing bowls - myths and facts

дискавери
Ultrasound and Tibetan singing bowls - myths and facts

Post by дискавери » Thu Feb 07, 2013 22:51

Hello, dear friends!
I have 4 years as it is a mind machine, disks, Andrei Patrushev, from time to time I listen to CDs, listen to session mind machine, used more often now at least, the effect is fine with me, side effects were noticed.
This forum is very trust a lot of useful information I learned here. Therefore, I ask Your help.
I'm bad in physics as I am, and to sit down for textbooks, I was too late.
Here's the thing - I wanted to learn sound massage with Tibetan singing bowls.
But the Internet is flooded sensation that ultrasound is harmful, destroys the structure of the DNA molecule and causes a mutation.
And supposedly from these bowls comes ultrasound, which is harmful.
Wikipedia says that ultrasound is everything above 18,000 Hz. As I recall the drives are also used frequencies above 18000Гц. So I remembered about this forum and I appeal to the experts.
Please answer, is it true that ultrasound is harmful? Can harmful only some concentrated ultrasound?
Please, dispel my doubts.
If you answer Andrei Patrushev, I would be very grateful.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Ultrasound and Tibetan singing bowls - myths and facts

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2013 23:31

discovery
Ultrasound ultrasound strife. :? For example, the Japanese make now audio equipment and audio playback of frequencies up to 35кГц. The researchers argue that the palms of the person recorded wave with a frequency of 25 kHz. Even if the Cup gives the ultrasound, that they are impossible to get the intensity (power) ultrasound, which could cause any other harm, but good. :) The same applies to disks. :o

дискавери

Re: Ultrasound and Tibetan singing bowls - myths and facts

Post by дискавери » Thu Feb 07, 2013 23:39

I knew it! Thank you very much! :)