Action APK

романтик
Action APK

Post by романтик » Thu Feb 09, 2012 23:54

Hello)I am interested in the question.how effective is the implementation of agricultural programs and do they harm the psyche?The question is asked in connection with read reviews of APC programs(such as "relaxation""self "etc.) in writing a review that is counterproductive in a sense, some people complain about the application.Will not cause any harm such programs like "I eroxil" and sex-m ?question you know very sensitive and important but because I want to be sure to implement such programs))

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: Action APK

Post by Димас » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04

romantic
The APK application programs efficiently, the damage to the psyche is without. The only thing the first 2-3 days you may experience some irritability. This is normal and a few days passes.

Прохожий

Re: Action APK

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 27, 2012 15:27

Good time of day.Dimas I have a question for you.There is an opinion that the HARDER in the early days POPS up negative, the better and deeper it works.Specifically, for example APK"relaxation".Pochismo ask:after listening to IT for the first two days ADSUTIL such negative EMOTIONS SUCH fear in myself that I didn't think it happen like this,but then imperceptibly for itself(to keep track of and could not)state is stabilized.This is normal,the program is really basically how it works, or it's my personal thing?