The aggravation of hearing and mindmachine

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
The aggravation of hearing and mindmachine

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 0:47

After finished listening to one of the sessions of visualization, found a strange noise in my ears.

Did not seem off. Thought a glitch, but it turned out that the noise from the laptop. In normal condition I this noise can not hear, in principle, and after mindmachine clearly at the distance of 3 meters listening to all its sounds.

There may be a worsening of hearing after school with mindmachines?

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Wed Nov 22, 2006 14:43

I have the same thing!
Listening session near the air conditioner,took off the headphones and thought the air conditioner had broken.So loud and unusual, he boomed.In a few minutes everything fell into place.Hearing has deteriorated to its normal state.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 22, 2006 16:59

It is quite normal for the alpha sessions. Alpha sharpens all types of perception (how about a sex... :P )
I also noticed that in areas where a lot of people go, when engaged with mindmachines, attention sharpened and heavily collected in the external noises.
It is noted by the arrows with our Institute team, who were engaged in training shooting with mindmachine (points open). By the way, the quality of firing at the newcomers increased considerably.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25

Andrew, and if you can read more about training glasses with open Windows - which session was used, and for what duration ? How many times a day ? In General, these aspects do not fully understand how to put this training process.
Some more additional questions - You said that we must begin with alpha-theta sessions, but masingini standard session of relaxation, many lie on the border of the theta band, described as a 3-7Гц. In innerpulse only two sessions capture the whole theta range, is r01 r07.
So what sessions you should choose.

Although there is now a student in the next room :) started using the machine with the sessions for sleep :) the effect of impact with pevoy session. Apparently a young head full of thoughts does not give him the usual time quickly good sleep, bad in morning rose. S01 after it first raised without problems and suffering :) in the morning. Regularly for two weeks to listen to alpha-theta, he still can't because the machine I have goes out tomorrow :) and he was already going to buy but haven't yet.

This is a digression to the question of how hard is to recommend to people for two weeks alpha theta, and that section R is suitable for this recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 23, 2006 19:44

Weapon – not an easy thing. One of the problems beginners (and sometimes experienced up to the first shots) shooters is the jitters just because they took up arms. So at the beginning, usually, all of the training person stands (lies) and just aiming at a white sheet (actually, there are other problems are solved). It is important to develop a conditioned reflex, took up arms, you're attentive, focused and calm.

Reflex well produced on the background of the CMP. From experience it was found that these tasks for shooters best fits the frequency of 12hz. Integrating attention and serenity of the color green.
The technique is simple – stand (lie) and aim for 15 minutes on the white sheet included with mindmachines, then it usually is.
We had two training sessions a day – morning and evening. The results were very good – the guys quickly grew, executed standards of masters (on the competition too much excitement was not), the coach was very pleased. Wanted to try shooting (problem – breakdowns of the last shots in the series), but I'm retired and don't work there anymore (and drive far, and the new leadership of the Institute on this matter to not care...).

When I wrote alpha theta, the mean is alpha, theta, and, first and foremost, of course, the alpha, and thus is suitable all sessions of the section “r”. To the question of rigidity – you can feed a person a fish and you can teach him to fish...

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Sun Dec 09, 2007 18:54

On account of the rumor says. Yes, escalating, even in the presence of organic lesions of the auditory apparatus (the this effect for me and was amazing, in my case a perforated right eardrum, the result of a surgical intervention after undergoing early childhood acute otitis media). I have always had problems with the awakening, I suspect, because of the weakened hearing. Immediately after the start practice with a mind-machine (I came to want to use them thanks V. Nikonov, A. Patrushev their efforts helped to make a choice in favor of a mind-machines) - autumn 2006, I found that strictly arise in assigned yourself the time to sleep deeply, however, so that allows you to get up in time.
The sensitivity of auditory perception has worsened so much that I also notice the sounds that in everyday life seems to be not noticed. MB because of their non-perception of a hearing aid to main-engine practices?

Светлана

Post by Светлана » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:46

The effect of aggravation of hearing I emerged from, or rather the next day when I went to the Mall, I first thought that the woman screams, then the second, third, fourth, etc..... then when they began on the loudspeaker to broadcast advertisement I thought they all went crazy, because it is already entirely too loud, I left, but it still seemed strange and that I began to hear what was happening at the far end of the subway car despite the noise of the train, then steps outside, I thought next, and looking back was struck distance.....
The feeling that the sound was three-dimensional or don't know what to call it....

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Feb 01, 2011 23:59

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, good morning. What session would You recommend for sensorineural hearing loss?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 02, 2011 0:58

Петрос wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, good morning. What session would You recommend for sensorineural hearing loss?
Hello.
Drives Healing and Massage of the Brain. :)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Feb 02, 2011 14:54

Andrei Patrushev
Yes! Have lots of fun. Massage of the Brain responds more. I have a Nova Pro 100, there is a desire actively to work in the specified direction. What you tell? :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 02, 2011 15:37

Петрос wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Yes! Have lots of fun. Massage of the Brain responds more. I have a Nova Pro 100, there is a desire actively to work in the specified direction. What you tell? :?
Then all the alpha session. But it will be a very indirect effect. :?

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Feb 02, 2011 16:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Petros wrote(a):
Andrei Patrushev
Yes! Have lots of fun. Massage of the Brain responds more. I have a Nova Pro 100, there is a desire actively to work in the specified direction. What you tell? Confused

Then all the alpha session. But it will be a very indirect effect. Confused
Let's try it. Thank you. And the last one. The interval between MM and Your disks need? Or you can just relax after, for example, go to Healing?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 02, 2011 19:22

Петрос wrote:Break between MM and Your disks need? Or you can just relax after, for example, go to Healing?
Possible at once.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Feb 02, 2011 19:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Petros wrote(a):
The interval between MM and Your disks need? Or you can just relax after, for example, go to Healing?

Possible at once.
thank you, and generally, have a good day :)

ТаняЭм

Re: Worsening hearing and mindmachine

Post by ТаняЭм » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:29

Hello!
Child 5 years, sensorineural hearing loss of 1st degree. Is it possible to do with the drives at this age, if Yes, what do You recommend?
Thanks for the reply.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Worsening hearing and mindmachine

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:10

Taneem
Hello.
Yes, you can disk space wanderer (2nd track).
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181