The use of MM during pregnancy

море-ирина
Pregnancy

Post by море-ирина » Thu Nov 01, 2007 0:17

Is it possible to use Mind machines during pregnancy (30 weeks)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 02, 2007 15:49

My wife used usefully (but not regularly). And had not yet appeared information about the fact that it is "contraindicated". I the subject tried to study, but specific information was not found. Some "experts" claim that there are contraindications to this, but I have no information, than it is fraught. This is most likely the common assumption - as if something happened... :)
For example, electrocranial stimulation (a much more rigid way) for a long time (since 60-ies of the last century) is used during pregnancy.
Probably, it is necessary to exercise special care for the first two and the last three months to monitor their condition. If any degradation - just stop. The effect of session lasts no more than three days, so 1 every three days is enough soft.

Михаил 2

The use of MM during pregnancy

Post by Михаил 2 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 19:59

Hello!
I do not know whether you discussed this topic or not, but my question is actually following (or rather several)
Wife for the third time is going to become mum, the problems are the same as in the first two cases is pain in the lower abdomen, the risk of miscarriage, and as a consequence of constant anxiety, bad mood, etc. (As always, the doctors prescribed a bunch of chemicals)
1. Do not damage her and the baby in this case, regular sessions with MM(they really like for her is almost the only tool at the time to distract from pain) I have Mindexplorer 3.8 + all session from Nova Pro 100+ from inner pulse+ almost all of the drives A. Patrushev.
2. What session (s) possible in this case to use?

Щёкн Итрч

Re: the Use of MM during pregnancy

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:55

Михаил 2 wrote:hi All!
I do not know whether you discussed this topic or not, but my question is actually following (or rather several)
Wife for the third time is going to become mum, the problems are the same as in the first two cases is pain in the lower abdomen, the risk of miscarriage, and as a consequence of constant anxiety, bad mood, etc. (As always, the doctors prescribed a bunch of chemicals)
1. Do not damage her and the baby in this case, regular sessions with MM(they really like for her is almost the only tool at the time to distract from pain) I have Mindexplorer 3.8 + all session from Nova Pro 100+ from inner pulse+ almost all of the drives A. Patrushev.
2. What session (s) possible in this case to use?
Hello, Michael!
My wife was engaged during the first pregnancy with mindmachines with benefit to themselves and without any negative effects (I never met contraindications). During the second pregnancy she worked with the discs, the Healing and the Guide (I just found on some website that during pregnancy in the first and last trimesters supposedly, you can't have:)). During the third pregnancy (last year), she again worked with mindmachine and drives, and again without any harmful posledstviy. Used in medicine, in my opinion, a much more stringent method electrocranial stimulation, and mainly in the first trimester. Thus, I think that classes with sessions from the category "r" in the range of 15-20 minutes with a comfortable (or even slightly low) brightness and volume can be used. However can be aware that, mindmachine for these purposes is not passed clinical trials, so the final decision is entirely You are responsible.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 19:28

Thanks for the reply!
I would like to know what exactly (what negative condition) your spouse is corrected in the classroom with a mm or so it was for prevention?
I like that one time used the program NP2, there is a program for working with somatic pain of different origin and I wife quite successfully smoothed pain during PMS, now having only what is described above I honestly don't understand what she has to offer? Relax, he certainly relaxation, a good thing, but a pain to work on. Of course I would like myself to compile a program, but I just do not know what frequency it uses, and it is I think fine-tuning, and bequeathed to the grandfather of Hippocrates to "do No harm" also need to consider...

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Sun Oct 12, 2008 16:37

Михаил 2 wrote:Thanks for the reply!
I would like to know what exactly (what negative condition) your spouse is corrected in the classroom with a mm or so it was for prevention?
I like that one time used the program NP2, there is a program for working with somatic pain of different origin and I wife quite successfully smoothed pain during PMS, now having only what is described above I honestly don't understand what she has to offer? Relax, he certainly relaxation, a good thing, but a pain to work on. Of course I would like myself to compile a program, but I just do not know what frequency it uses, and it is I think fine-tuning, and bequeathed to the grandfather of Hippocrates to "do No harm" also need to consider...
It was fatigue and increased anxiety.
PMS need to work with a Guide. PMS, from the point of view of psychoanalysis - is a denial of their feminine nature. Therefore it is necessary to set a goal: "I love and accept myself for who I am" and deal with Guide.
With pain "work" any programs on relaxation, so "combine business with pleasure". :?

Яуген

Post by Яуген » Sat Jan 31, 2009 14:58

Andrey, tell me please, is it possible for pregnant women to listen to "Healing"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 01, 2009 13:39

Яуген wrote:Andrew, please tell me whether it is possible for pregnant women to listen to "Healing"?
This question we have to decide for themselves. :) My wife also slushala (and worked with mindmachine) without any negative effects. I tried to migrate this theme all messages.
Here is some more:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... F2%E8#2878
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... F2%E8#6224

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Apr 08, 2011 22:15

The fruit in the womb is one whole organism.
When I was pregnant, there was a period - it was difficult in the city, so wanted outside, for fresh air, closer to nature, and my husband (now former rock climber and caver) going on another hike in the cave and was completely against it, so I went with them in their pregnant state, I had a deadline 7 months belly, like a backpack only in front, and there above all the road to the camp is very difficult - after the train on the chaise 2 times in shock and then 6 km on foot, well, back in the same pattern. But I talked with the condition that I would sit in the camp and in the cave will not come back, just bring - not mozhu already in the city. So nothing wrong with me on the road and did not happen, on the contrary - and the rest of the period then, upon arrival, I always slept well at home, the tummy has grown dramatically noticeable, I felt like I had taken a good dose of oxygen, and I am relieved to bear his burdens. In the city then I would certainly have withered, especially my baby inside of me.