Deep meditation: WARNING

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:37

you give.... Yes you do not consume this deep meditation if not for you... take care of the alpha sessions or study into another.... and you just breed demagoguery.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 19:17

I tried d06. Deep Low Meditation set as usual for 20 minutes longer just because I can't stand it, 40 minutes in bed... besides I don't expect I will fall ASLEEP!
Set a session and think Nothing! Absolutely nifiga.
I can only say, in the middle of this somewhere in the 2-3 Hz I kind of pulled away. Remember that the body ceased to feel, or rather breathing and everything like that. But that's strange, I again became involved when approached 2-1 Hz. I do not understand why? Low-frequency me effect is strange, I Wake up and I'm bored. After sleep does not like, even though I had a goal to relax. Apparently sleep is not suitable.
No seizures, no pain and something else.
I thought fly to the images... didn't work out for some time hovered, really the sense of the word. And when it was 1-0.25 Hz I woke up!
So there you go! :?
PS it may need longer to meditate?

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 18:25

What can I say, while I have no OVERDOSE! Use
this scheme:
First put the r03. Calmdown (6 min)-Second put when as i02. Alpha Improv (15 min) or F01. Nirvanaphoria (10 min) After the d06. Deep Low Meditation (36 min)
The result of this, during a meditative session of Internal dialogue disappears and no installation give. And after the end of the sessions immediately drawn to the dream, that's all. I ideas for self-hypnosis meditation use. Any side effects. I think you can like in the morning ( in the morning I usually 11-12 hours of classes) and in the evening. Total
1 hour 12 min Deep meditation and no consequences :D
I said that I was an important result of pain relief and relaxation to sleep. To achieve usually hard for all diseases ( scoliosis-kyphosis, etc.).

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2008 20:10

Listen, there's some kind of a militant sect.
The man says he barely gave from their equipment - and in response bewilderment downs or aggressive zabaltyvanie disagree, if only to shut his mouth.
:wiz

Gentlemen, Yes, you yourself are the best anti-advertising.

About Mr. Patrushev generally a separate conversation. The slightest orientation in basic things - and there, rivet some discs...

In General, it's just amazing what's going on. :shock: :lol:

Александр77

Post by Александр77 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 21:39

Guestand you here on this forum where?Or decided to join the militant sect consisting of down's syndrome?If you then do not like something,close the browser page and don't go longer at this address.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Nov 18, 2008 21:57

Anonymous wrote:Look, there's some kind of a militant sect.
The man says he barely gave from their equipment - and in response bewilderment downs or aggressive zabaltyvanie disagree, if only to shut his mouth.

About Mr. Patrushev generally a separate conversation. The slightest orientation in basic things - and there, rivet some discs...

In General, it's just amazing what's going on. :shock: :lol:
Dear, you would know and watch how much crap comes out of people during sitetemplate, the use of "drugs" and even just relaxation in the corresponding conversation - questions would have disappeared...

Well, shitty person, there is a restimulation of existing sores. The technique works effectively. What else?

If it is absolutely crap - reduce the pace and depth of impact. Or use some Psychoactive substances, making the output of manure is comfortable, without reflection on the brow. What you want from the forum? So they were digging in your manure, which you pour in here? No one wants it and you just go you know where...

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 0:16

For info. Anything can be a medicine and a poison at the same time!
If one out of 1000 did not fit the meditation in Mind the Car is only a special case, an exception.
While epilepsy can begin from TRENS (Mus. the genre used to be pretty popular) NEGURA about rock and heavy metal.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:11

Стас24 wrote:I tried d06. Deep Low Meditation set as usual for 20 minutes longer just because I can't stand it, 40 minutes in bed... besides I don't expect I will fall ASLEEP!
Set a session and think Nothing! Absolutely nifiga.
I can only say, in the middle of this somewhere in the 2-3 Hz I kind of pulled away. Remember that the body ceased to feel, or rather breathing and everything like that. But that's strange, I again became involved when approached 2-1 Hz. I do not understand why? Low-frequency me effect is strange, I Wake up and I'm bored. After sleep does not like, even though I had a goal to relax. Apparently sleep is not suitable.
No seizures, no pain and something else.
I thought fly to the images... didn't work out for some time hovered, really the sense of the word. And when it was 1-0.25 Hz I woke up!
So there you go! :?
PS it may need longer to meditate?
"How many times asserted the world..." :? that the brain is normal able to synchronize their electrical activity between 8-25Hz. The rest is reached by long exercises. Without waste for at least 3 weeks (some more) of the alpha rhythm in the lower frequency (by the way, Delta is generally not induced from the periphery) down useless. Light and sound stimulation, a very mild procedure. She does not force anyone, but only offers to follow her, so long as You have a dominant indicative response - "che schass be?", a meditative state is impossible to achieve. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35

the condition of the man nothing to do with the attack of epilepsy has not. Most likely this is "Orthostatic Hypotension" (http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... 5%ED%E8%FF). I once experienced a very similar condition, paralegal in the hot tub. However, high blood pressure is somewhat out of the picture, but most likely it is already in fear about this state (measured by quite a long time after).

And You I learn. :wink: I love this business. :o :?
In General, it's just amazingwhat's going on. :shock: :lol:
Yes, indeed, parasiteswishing to amuse your CDA and taught everyone and everything, without having even the slightest idea about the subject, are missing... :cry: Well, it is the policy of the local administration - each stupidity should be published. :?
P. S. to Read we all know... And here You are, my Dear, have you ever seen how the sun is reflected from the Potter's wheel? :roll:<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Feb 01, 2009 14:44, edited 3 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:52

Крис wrote:, "the body began to shake and passed out"

Obviously, that man just developed epilepsy from such experiments. Shimmering flashes - the most that neither is an agent provocateur. I'm actually shocked that people with such ease, your brain is subjected to such a severe test.
I wonder who it is "obvious"??? First, the attack develops in the first few seconds after the start light flashes. Secondly, from the light flashes photoepilepsy not developed, and only is triggered (here and now). In this case, appearances are only diagnostic tool.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Feb 01, 2009 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:09

Anonymous wrote:Eugene Kosh
it is naive to compare the flash of the light when passing the forest with flashes on the screen ...
it is proved that the brain getting through sight signals and not receiving a confirmation from the other senses disorientated and there is sea-sickness.
what exactly is proven?
for example, in transport ... many begin to feel sick while playing on the computer , when it is difficult to navigate the flashing cavalcade of events ... fact ...
What are the specific at least one of these "many."
and epileptic seizures in children in Japan - a fact ... there was a whole scandal ...
view Japanese cartoons ... a lot of contrast flicker ...
Rather naive to teach people, not realizing in fact the substance of the issue. Even Ptolemy used a rotating wheel, passing thus to the temple the sunlight to cause believers ecstatic experiences. Then in France in the Sal Petri (19th century) used a similar method (at the flames) to hypnosis, and the treatment of neurotics.
As for the cartoons, the laws of normative statistics. Count how many in Japan population how many children, how many of them watched this movie, take that number of 4% (this is according to Maxim) and the figure will get no less than a hundred is enough for a scandal. After 25 years this percentage decreases in the two - 2%.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 19, 2008 13:22

when you give.... Yes you do not consume this deep meditation if not for you... take care of the alpha sessions or study into another.... and you just breed demagoguery....
Going forward
He has no mindmachine. And I believe that he really wants, but the toad is a great burden, so he bears malice. - Otherwise what's the point in all of this? :?
Contraindications all painted in detail on the website. Those who have faced unexpectedly with fotoepilacia at home, can safely return the machine get money back. Light flashing for photoepilation are merely a diagnostic tool. They in no way are neither the cause of the disease, and not contribute to its development. On the contrary, using sound and light (sometimes only audio) stimulation with feedback on EEG epilepsy treated quite successfully - much reduces the intensity of the attacks and increases the time between attacks.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:47

People read the warning about epilepsy and it's nobody's fault that his body reacted so. If someone doesn't read the label and drink the sulfuric acid you're not going to blame the industry that he disappeared ? Acid is also commercially available. If a person is not satisfied with something he has the right to refuse equipment and activities than anything else. Nobody is forcing him to use the car and you are not forced to protect him. Personally, I can do 4-5 hours in a row without any attacks and negative feelings. Each person has their own particular organism. Your feature is to develop causeless disputes in the items that you obscure.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 20, 2008 18:29

Гость wrote:Personally, I can do 4-5 hours in a row without any attacks and negative feelings. Each person has their own particular organism. Your feature is to develop causeless disputes in the items that you obscure.
Gee... and I was more than 1 disc 70 minutes, can not stand....
but if for example in the morning 15-20 minutes of Massage of the brain and in the evening the North wind THAT is NORMAL... and if more of the sausage starts exactly...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:28

about cults... how can you call people passionate about a common cause (self-perfection) sect???
when you collect stamps - you are a philatelist...
when you have a wank you tosser...
when you pick up a mind machine - you mindmachines :) :D
BLIIIN YES, WE HAVE A SECT OF MINDMACHINES.... I... I didn't know :wiz :wiz :wiz
THERE IS A MEDICAL FACT WITH THIS DISCOVERY ALL ON... SPECIAL THANKS TO THE ACTIVISTS :) :) :) :D :D :D

Бедный Котейко

Post by Бедный Котейко » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:44

Not playing at our best we to sect.

Sect (from the Latin. secta — teaching, direction, school) — a religious group, community or other group that broke away from the ruling religious direction.

That sect to be we need to start worship promachine or machine maker :D

Людмила Викторовна

Mind-machine

Post by Людмила Викторовна » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:42

The Hello!Please answer is there any age limit to operate a mind-machine,I 69.Thank you for your answer.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:42

Ludmila
No age limits-only children from 7 years. Contraindication: photoepilepsy, a built-in pacemaker.

Вертон

deep meditacin

Post by Вертон » Sat Mar 27, 2010 0:53

hi all, I want to share odd results.
use binaural beats for the past eight months somewhere. the results are stunning.
- often unable to hold the state between sleep and wakefulness;
- I feel (feel) reality is not only mental reasoning and transcriptions, but also they can track the internal processes of the body (sensations, emotions, reaction to external stimuli);
- are often in a meditative state, which does not interfere with life. classified as active and relaxing. often in a passive state of experiencing separation from the body and being in feelings next;
- able to disassemble each negative (positive) emotion in composition of thoughtforms as soon as it appeared. here preference do all the same negativity, although sometimes it is necessary;
it's all, each practice (e.g., concentration) is fully aware, even when there is distraction, all the reasons are considered as if from the outside, approved by, and my attention returns;
- began to notice a movement of consciousness, its expansion around the thoughts in my head correspond more what is happening outside. the so-called magic signs;
- added possibility of constant tracking of mood;
- many other internal processes, in particular, I would like to note again, the lack of irritable inner thoughts, the appearance of their control, total loyalty, flexibility of thinking;
- external processes may include: the marked improvement of relations with people, understanding the language in depth analogies, there are several words and mood of the interlocutor to identify the deeper reasons for his anxiety or joy;
- use music to enter a trance, rose hypnotic ability.
overall progress the following: the assemblage point became very (too) flexible. in my model, I equate the feeling of self-importance, ego and the ability to Express a point of view.
in advance apologize for the confusion of thought, but lately I am desire (don't want to get rid of) to share and to find like-minded people. unfortunately, all the experiments were on himself without the possibility of a reboot...)

the negative side is also there:
- decreased the number of emotions to about 5% of what was previously experienced;
- still lacking the ability to restore or artificial production of emotions;
- decreased the number of desires;
- decreased activity;
- full or partial loss (which was like 3 years ago). well or have any awareness of it, well, or fear for themselves, well or unwillingness to accept what it is...it is possible to spend a long time chronology points of view, using the mechanism of the ego, but the fact is: exactly has changed internally;
- the lack of super-powers (the maximum is reached the ability to hypnotize and that's only positive)
recent changes supila into force after 5 months of courses with binaural beats. it happened spontaneously and caused the inadequacy in some cases, when dealing with people. analogy: woke up and the world around covered in paint and does not change, only every day better. as a result, loss of reality and consciousness in the range of current tasks.

in addition to the binaural beats used for two additional practices that we can't tell you as yet do not know what will finish my experiment of life...)

another conclusion that was a special moment convergence of mind, after which rehabilitation and return to around me before the world took place not as usual, and Vice versa. well, for example, there was one nice moment when everyone around me was talking, and singing...it's probably hard to understand, but all spoken word bore the thumbprint of your internal mood, my answers were in the same mood, so people do not go into the meaning of my statement. another point: a possible translation of the assemblage point into a state where all the words are said by man have the character of statements of internal fear and only. against this background, I recuperated for about a week.
that is my restoration to what really is a reasonable person going through the States that I had never felt before and could not even imagine.
maybe someone will want to live through that, well, for example, all castaneous develop in the steppe, I am ready to suggest, but for the results I can not vouch, as long as this system is in development and my actions can still be inadequate. and how, decide for yourself on this letter.<

окс

Post by окс » Fri Apr 23, 2010 15:42

Question: listening to theta-meditation for 4 months. Then the dizziness started strong, just woke up in the morning and could not get out of bed, ad nauseam. Put vertebral-basilar insufficiency with residual encephalopathy. This was due to the session? After that year did not use a typewriter. Head from time to time starts to swirl. And what to do next?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 18, 2010 14:49

окс wrote:Question: listening to theta-meditation for 4 months. Then the dizziness started strong, just woke up in the morning and could not get out of bed, ad nauseam. Put vertebral-basilar insufficiency with residual encephalopathy. This was due to the session? After that year did not use a typewriter. Head from time to time starts to swirl. And what to do next?
What theta meditation and what mode You were listening to?

окс

Post by окс » Sun May 30, 2010 15:24

Hello! Sorry for not replying right away - honestly, I forgot as I was listening to exactly. In General, every night consisted of improv, theta session (3-6,5 ,bb+ noises), 30 minutes. Immediately, started with alpha, then repeatedly listening to the ground, and then theta. All liked, was the noise in the ears.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 30, 2010 16:16

After does not mean because... :? But the existing problem could occur. It is in General good - the sooner treatment is started, the more likely a positive effect from it.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=3070#3070

окс

Post by окс » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:40

Should I again start using the machine? In principle, during the year bouts of terrible dizziness and nausea were twice while the machine was not podhodili. If it just was a catalyst for ongoing processes in my head, that if she to cure them? Whether your practice such cases? Problems with memory, by the way, I had a long time, the machine was bought and because of this. To begin your scary, do not want again to turn into a vegetable, not even able to get out of bed.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 04, 2010 17:03

окс wrote:Should I again start using the machine? In principle, during the year bouts of terrible dizziness and nausea were twice while the machine was not podhodili. If it just was a catalyst for ongoing processes in my head, that if she to cure them? Whether your practice such cases? Problems with memory, by the way, I had a long time, the machine was bought and because of this. To begin your scary, do not want again to turn into a vegetable, not even able to get out of bed.
This question is very difficult to answer... the Brain is a very complicated thing. Many processes in the body, IMHO, occur due to system errors in the software (specific thinking), and not some physical causes. :)
If again to start, it is necessary to work only with alpha sessions and then gradually go to low beta.