Deep meditation: WARNING

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Wed Dec 01, 2010 18:05

медведев513 wrote:
This feels like a panic attack, and this happens only during class days? or every day?
Yes there is ,otherwise the attack will not name, takes place in a day of training with mindmachines ,doing morning ,evening attack ,before I write everything is carefully tracked, with discs of A. Patrushev such a "panic" effect it does not. But the machine I also like brains work clearly, but what to do in the evening :roll:
To be honest, it does not seem to class with a mind machine, but rather on entertainment or doping. Maybe you already have perevodili no. What is the goal you are pursuing "doing" constantly 8 months?? During this time, you can learn how to enter the alpha state, to fall asleep at will, any time, to learn self-hypnosis (by the way, to suggest their brains are working loud and clear), etc. the Machine is only the assistant to achieve any goal!!! Medication we do not accept the time))), only when necessary.

In General, a panic attack is alarming

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Re: Deep meditation: WARNING

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Dec 01, 2010 23:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Most likely, it played the role of a combined "use" of alcohol or(and) medications. In 15 years of working with svatopluka at all durations anything like that (in addition to the terms described above) I have not seen.
hmm...if this is about me,I do not drink alcohol,close to 6 years,and that lady,as far as I know...in my opinion,in General,glass is not friendly :lol: .with medications the same story :wiz
anyway,as you say,"by theta, the most important thing not to try much",and I completely agree.if at the beginning of any theta-ROM(your :lol: ) or session I,for some reason,you cannot do much to relax,at least what I should expect--a hellish headache.at the same time, I do not use drugs and chronic diseases tozhzhe

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:21

медведев513 wrote:Tram. was not but with the disease very often suffer acute respiratory infections ,directly almost every month, but I think it's not about that.
Here, I say , - please note heart :? and reduce the brightness of the points to a minimum :) - removing completely, start to increase brightness until you start to see clearly blinking (eyes are naturally closed).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:28, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Deep meditation: WARNING

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:27

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Most likely, it played the role of a combined "use" of alcohol or(and) medications. In 15 years of working with svatopluka at all durations anything like that (in addition to the terms described above) I have not seen.
hmm...if this is about me,I do not drink alcohol,close to 6 years,and that lady,as far as I know...in my opinion,in General,glass is not friendly :lol: .with medications the same story :wiz
anyway,as you say,"by theta, the most important thing not to try much",and I completely agree.if at the beginning of any theta-ROM(your :lol: ) or session I,for some reason,you cannot do much to relax,at least what I should expect--a hellish headache.at the same time, I do not use drugs and chronic diseases tozhzhe
You do not know about, :? but Your lady sure something was wrong... In my memory it was something like, when the lady before the session (about half an hour) only had half a glass of dry wine at the birthday party of a colleague. This was compounded by the fact that the lady was in uniform and it all happened in the service :roll: and I it had to be put somewhere out of sight from the authorities. Thank God, then nothing happened... :lol:

медведев513

Post by медведев513 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 14:39

evgeniya_ wrote:
медведев513 wrote:
This feels like a panic attack, and this happens only during class days? or every day?
Yes there is ,otherwise the attack will not name, takes place in a day of training with mindmachines ,doing morning ,evening attack ,before I write everything is carefully tracked, with discs of A. Patrushev such a "panic" effect it does not. But the machine I also like brains work clearly, but what to do in the evening :roll:
To be honest, it does not seem to class with a mind machine, but rather on entertainment or doping. Maybe you already have perevodili no. What is the goal you are pursuing "doing" constantly 8 months?? During this time, you can learn how to enter the alpha state, to fall asleep at will, any time, to learn self-hypnosis (by the way, to suggest their brains are working loud and clear), etc. the Machine is only the assistant to achieve any goal!!! Medication we do not accept the time))), only when necessary.

I did not write that constantly ,but rather with regularly pereryvami of course

In General, a panic attack is alarming
The fact that he is disturbing ,I postmay .Ochem indicates "panic attack"?