Deep meditation: WARNING

окс

Post by окс » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26

Well, thank you. Indeed, everyone has their own way. Apparently is not mine. Sorry.
Good luck to all other users, because the thing is really good. Quite possibly my aggravation and not connected with the machine (digging in the net, I found a lot of reasons for a different plan), but I won't risk it. Are eliminated from the user MM.
It was very interesting to communicate with you. All in all the light!!! :o

Люда

Post by Люда » Sun Aug 29, 2010 18:06

meditation in any form is a sin.the problem is that you bow your knees before God! bc

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Sun Aug 29, 2010 18:45

Lyudochka a sin to indulge in vodka and drugs, people to kill, to steal, well, you know.
but here people are innocent...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26

Strange,but I,fool, thought that the Jesus prayer is the meditation :oops:

Люда

Post by Люда » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:13

for General education, please visit about faith and superstition.I highly RECOMMEND the NEW TESTAMENT to read.and on account of your head-who lacks modrate let him ask of God did not hesitate, and give him a :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:23

Luda
yeah, in the course :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:16

Люда wrote:for General education, please visit about faith and superstition.I highly RECOMMEND the NEW TESTAMENT to read.and on account of your head-who lacks modrate let him ask of God did not hesitate, and give him a :wink:
Feel free to ask! I understand that You have education on this subject far more than common. If not a secret where it is received? On the website on faith and superstition?
If not a secret, share with us, not educated. What do You personally asked God and personally, he has given You? Yes, and the process of how to ask and how the process of transporting get? How much time is stretched this process and how hard it is to wear received?
So, the learning process went.

Люда

Post by Люда » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41

Oh no faith, I was...learn the amazing benefits of the Bible,where the master, the Lord Jesus Christ.please receive to the proportion of faith:for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and a rewarder of those who seek Him.Christ said, My yoke is easy and My burden light.
If you have any further questions to ask-with God's blessing I will answer I will try

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:19

Люда wrote:Oh no faith, I was...learn the amazing benefits of the Bible,where the master, the Lord Jesus Christ.please receive to the proportion of faith:for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and a rewarder of those who seek Him.Christ said, My yoke is easy and My burden light.
If you have any further questions to ask-with God's blessing I will answer I will try
Well, good luck to You and come to where You are going, or where Your Path charted. That would be enough strength and patience.

Игорь_

Post by Игорь_ » Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:46

Люда wrote:Oh no faith, I was...learn the amazing benefits of the Bible,where the master, the Lord Jesus Christ.please receive to the proportion of faith:for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and a rewarder of those who seek Him.Christ said, My yoke is easy and My burden light.
nothing like a side effect from the Bible. :wiz

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Fri Oct 22, 2010 23:23

People
tell us how you hear God, as you pass him information, and whether you hear God? As he transmits the information, when want to say something? Or you books clean? 've picked up from others, and do not know how? )

p.s. without meditation I think it's not real, if conscious, I will be Almighty, I myself call a mental hospital :lol:

медведев513

Post by медведев513 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 0:09

Good day to all. Will try to be brief. Disks and machines have known for more than two years. Two years ago in a period of profound apathy, depression and very bad health status ,browsed the Internet in search of answers to their questions(to doctors applied,was nepomohlo) came across the website of psychotronics ,long looked through the threads, ordered the discs. Healing helped me with sleep,"Explorer" as it was not(eating was kept to the end) ,I REANIMIROVAT me the CD "brain massage,"as the right away after the first listen(a lot of interesting observations). But on the subject of cars, and so ,psychotronics worked bought(ordered, I'm from Krasnoyarsk) m\car ,the positive effects appeared immediately ,the car went to "Explorer". Improve memory , performance , kriat happened was through the roof , interest in whatever it appeared, with people has become easier and easy to communicate (in a period of depression a few words to say it was a burden) well, actually live I became on the new(maybe not new, just forgot that the way to live).But after about 8 months began to notice not a pleasant effect after cars. In the morning or afternoon after the alpha session(day are two holidays) as always, courage and creativity ,but towards the evening ,usually after 18: 00 ,slowly rolled a wave of anxiety which developed into extreme panic(numbness of body parts, fear of death ) is not terribly comfortable condition , complete helplessness, the fear , everything is ready to give if only you come out of this ,tried to collect will in a fist ,like to reassure myself is not when did not work., sometimes even been to the emergency room. The so-called attack can last an hour or more, then usually gradually, and perhaps quite sharply and suddenly everything goes postmes just frightened ,even as it is ashamed to become ,but the next time the script.
The drives and the machine has made in my life many new and interesting things , I became much kinder to the people who think this is a plus ,and in General many things literally opened my eyes.
Therefore, there is a great desire to continue ,but these conditions, for an hour, literally exhausting me, but the day it runs perfectly, I even sometimes find myself thinking what a GOOD mood I'll pay after six.
Question to Andrei Patrushev, are You familiar with such a state ?It may have any recommendations? I shall be very grateful if You comment my post.<

Лежек

Post by Лежек » Sun Nov 28, 2010 15:13

Люда wrote:meditation in any form is a sin.the problem is that you bow your knees before God! bc
.. why kneel before God, why ask him about something?
I thank you miss universe for something that we are. But we are part of something huge, but if we part, though tiny, we can achieve more, become everything!
And do not bother to religions invented by someone for the masses. Life is beautiful - live and enjoy!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 28, 2010 16:45

медведев513
Hello. It's hard to say specifically. Probably it has something to do with biorhythms. For example, just After 18 hours increasing blood pressure, we become nervous, easily there are quarrels over trifles. It's a bad time for Allergy sufferers. Often at this time a headache. You must also pay attention to the kidneys or (with these transitions to winter time all mixed up) for the heart (pericarditis). Irrational fear more characteristic of heart disease. Have You had any injuries or(and) infectious diseases before it started?
I strongly somnevayus it to be something negative associated with mashinami and psychoacoustics, except in the way that a result of the strengthening of the alpha range, You become more sensitive to their internal States, ceased to suppress the signals your body and get some kind of warning from it.
By the way, the use of machine at this time my sessions: Healing or Mind Healing can greatly facilitate Your position, but in any case, I would recommend to consult a doctor.
Can highly recommend the method of internal laughter Gregory Kurlov (the book the Philosophy of Laughter. The way of the Fool) is a very powerful healing practice.
Good luck!

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Tue Nov 30, 2010 20:08

медведев513 wrote: But after about 8 months began to notice not a pleasant effect after cars. In the morning or afternoon after the alpha session(day are two holidays) as always, courage and creativity ,but towards the evening ,usually after 18: 00 ,slowly rolled a wave of anxiety which developed into extreme panic(numbness of body parts, fear of death ) is not terribly comfortable condition , complete helplessness, the fear , everything is ready to give if only you come out of this ,tried to collect will in a fist ,like to reassure myself is not when did not work., sometimes even been to the emergency room. The so-called attack can last an hour or more, then usually gradually, and perhaps quite sharply and suddenly everything goes postmes just frightened ,even as it is ashamed to become ,but the next time the script.
The drives and the machine has made in my life many new and interesting things , I became much kinder to the people who think this is a plus ,and in General many things literally opened my eyes.
Therefore, there is a great desire to continue ,but these conditions, for an hour, literally exhausting me, but the day it runs perfectly, I even sometimes find myself thinking what a GOOD mood I'll pay after six.

This feels like a panic attack, and this happens only during class days? or every day?

медведев513

Post by медведев513 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:05

evgeniya_ wrote:
медведев513 wrote: But after about 8 months began to notice not a pleasant effect after cars. In the morning or afternoon after the alpha session(day are two holidays) as always, courage and creativity ,but towards the evening ,usually after 18: 00 ,slowly rolled a wave of anxiety which developed into extreme panic(numbness of body parts, fear of death ) is not terribly comfortable condition , complete helplessness, the fear , everything is ready to give if only you come out of this ,tried to collect will in a fist ,like to reassure myself is not when did not work., sometimes even been to the emergency room. The so-called attack can last an hour or more, then usually gradually, and perhaps quite sharply and suddenly everything goes postmes just frightened ,even as it is ashamed to become ,but the next time the script.

This feels like a panic attack, and this happens only during class days? or every day?
Yes there is ,otherwise the attack will not name, takes place in a day of training with mindmachines ,doing morning ,evening attack ,before I write everything is carefully tracked, with discs of A. Patrushev such a "panic" effect it does not. But the machine I also like brains work clearly, but what to do in the evening :roll:

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:21

медведев513
Try to move the work with MM in the evening(relaxing session well or something) and keep track of feelings... i.e., whether panic attacks a day

медведев513

Post by медведев513 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:медведев513
Hello. It's hard to say specifically. Probably it has something to do with biorhythms. For example, just After 18 hours increasing blood pressure, we become nervous, easily there are quarrels over trifles. It's a bad time for Allergy sufferers. Often at this time a headache. You must also pay attention to the kidneys or (with these transitions to winter time all mixed up) for the heart (pericarditis). Irrational fear more characteristic of heart disease. Have You had any injuries or(and) infectious diseases before it started?
I strongly somnevayus it to be something negative associated with mashinami and psychoacoustics, except in the way that a result of the strengthening of the alpha range, You become more sensitive to their internal States, ceased to suppress the signals your body and get some kind of warning from it.
By the way, the use of machine at this time my sessions: Healing or Mind Healing can greatly facilitate Your position, but in any case, I would recommend to consult a doctor.
Can highly recommend the method of internal laughter Gregory Kurlov (the book the Philosophy of Laughter. The way of the Fool) is a very powerful healing practice.
Good luck!
Hello ,many thanks for the reply,I will try Your session,going for a long time . And the doctors appealed ,ultrasound of all organs plus blood tests,everything is OK. Given the trend in the neurological clinic there after passing the tests even hinted that I was a malingerer.The tram was not but with the disease very often suffer acute respiratory infections ,directly almost every month, but I think it's not about that. And attacks occur in the day light.Still can be, but in a milder form, after the intake of cocoa or chocolate ,is also a good stimulating effect it , but then... :roll: Depressi I have no no no ,life in General is also okay. Porojan me that the whole day runs perfectly :D but the night just use the brushes opposite. :(<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:41

Initiating the beginning of a "panic attack" is sometimes active, but held (not "released" deliberately delayed "for later") emotion (often even the most innocuous). You can watch the...

Sincerely, MAG.no

медведев513

Post by медведев513 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:43

Новик wrote:медведев513
Try to move the work with MM in the evening(relaxing session well or something) and keep track of feelings... i.e., whether panic attacks a day
Hello, you can try ,but I think unlikely , alarm I usually feel great.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:44

While MM may be a catalyst of mental processes, and that the manifestations of right after applying.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:47

And after 18, because it can be "then" in the context of pederzani emotional splash...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Re: Deep meditation: WARNING

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Dec 01, 2010 0:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Quite a strange situation, to be honest... :?
normal,by the way,the situation when человек5 used anything and everything to control.I had a case where a lady listened to the session on the r07 Innerpulse,as a reference(my oversight) with the machine.everything as it should be :roll: :roll: --lay down in bed in a dark room,put a comfortable sound and light,in green spectacles,no one bothered...that was then,completely disassembled condition,not stand,dizziness,clearing the digestive tract in a half-day,threw the laughter,the tears.the trail lasted four days.
in fact,played the role of the duration of the session.here,I once did an "experiment",launched i02 for an hour or more.if 15-30 minutes was relaxing and lulled :wizafter hours,I couldn't sleep the day way,two.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 01, 2010 13:08

Drunk sign language Interpreter
You do it, be careful with the experiments 8) Patients who are not familiar with the subject, it is better to include sessions that last no more than 10-15 minutes.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Deep meditation: WARNING

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 01, 2010 16:29

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Quite a strange situation, to be honest... :?
normal,by the way,the situation when человек5 used anything and everything to control.I had a case where a lady listened to the session on the r07 Innerpulse,as a reference(my oversight) with the machine.everything as it should be :roll: :roll: --lay down in bed in a dark room,put a comfortable sound and light,in green spectacles,no one bothered...that was then,completely disassembled condition,not stand,dizziness,clearing the digestive tract in a half-day,threw the laughter,the tears.the trail lasted four days.
in fact,played the role of the duration of the session.here,I once did an "experiment",launched i02 for an hour or more.if 15-30 minutes was relaxing and lulled :wizafter hours,I couldn't sleep the day way,two.
Most likely, it played the role of a combined "use" of alcohol or(and) medications. In 15 years of working with svatopluka at all durations anything like that (in addition to the terms described above) I have not seen.