Diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex

Идущая вперед
Diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 03, 2008 16:26

Last week Friday I had the strongest stress...
Well, as it should be:
1. On Friday evening Explorer
2. On Saturday morning AIR to LAND with a session on MM nirvanamania
3. day Healing...
4. In the evening Saturday - alpha waves
Friday started to really crack the head... right to split up into several parts...
on Saturday evening before falling asleep was the feeling that HEAD's gonna EXPLODE... HERE IT CAME - the end of the physical body...
yesterday, Tuesday, went to take a picture of YOUR AURA... in the white clouds (a store on Pokrovka)
stress struck Anahata (she's a dirty dirty green)
and completely removed the protection... (if you look at the photo Kirlian in people over the head like a cap different colors is protection) I have now this hat is missing almost completely...
reconstructive procedures of the meditation program on the cleansing of the chakras result do not give, and MM doesn't help either... the status fog the brain is compounded (but not the fact - sometimes enlightenment)
still continue morning and evening session (type mode)
but it is cool TO MM.. do NOT WANT...
so I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I od'd on MM
to reduce the time 40 minutes morning and 40 in the evening - as that chegoto not enough....

Князевский

Re: OVERDOSE

Post by Князевский » Wed Sep 03, 2008 22:56

Too much stimulation.
Decide the desired chastity and encourage it, otherwise the transistors will burn out.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 23:01

Sorry if rude but the head to think! As stated foolishly and can ......... MM recommended a total of no more than 40-50 min a day! And to neurosis far the first signs are already there. I would do a break at least for a week from everything :)

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12

Going forward

Yeah! well so itself, tra... exercise immensely, because the tower can carry specific. Still remember on rat experience over-stimulation of the pleasure center is set. This centre is still as it stimulate - I want ecstasy, I want sex, I want a ton of chocolate. But if time does not stop, it is so... stimulating. that's where rat paws and threw up. :cry:

I wish you a speedy and successful recovery. :)

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:16

"In my head, sawdust - no problem.
And noise maker, sopelki......
I compose not bad sometimes. Yes
"
Vinipuh.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:06

I know... cut work time with MM to 20 minutes in the MORNING AND 20 in the EVENING... pretty harashi...
in the morning, evening, beta theta
really overdose, you can come to dying now that I definitely sayyyyyyy of provereno :wiz :wiz :wiz :wiz :wiz

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:10

now feel OVERDOSE IS:
1. during an overdose there is a feeling that head FULL of FOG
2. blurred sensitivity
3. is STILL FUCK ALL
4. knocking at the back of the head
5. the impression that head has accumulated all the energy of the body
IF ANYONE HAD SOMETHING SIMILAR - CAN SHARE???

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 23:45

Honestly do not understand. Thought that the device helps to learn these things or faster to do without the device. Well, as they say, all you need to train slowly, like a muscle. To become Swartzineger need to spend more than 1 year of lessons, and not every day but 1-2 days of rest.
So tell me what over overdose, if to follow the principle of gradual increase of time of use of the device, of course in reasonable aisles?
And 40 minutes a day seem not enough! 40 minutes, at least I need to relax completely (all the muscles are sore, especially the back which bent and strained in almost any time of the day). Need 40 to relaxation and 40 minutes at another time of the day for something else ... :ap
maybe I'm wrong...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 13:06

Стас24 wrote:Honestly do not understand. Thought that the device helps to learn these things or faster to do without the device. Well, as they say, all you need to train slowly, like a muscle. To become Swartzineger need to spend more than 1 year of lessons, and not every day but 1-2 days of rest.
So tell me what over overdose, if to follow the principle of gradual increase of time of use of the device, of course in reasonable aisles?
And 40 minutes a day seem not enough! 40 minutes, at least I need to relax completely (all the muscles are sore, especially the back which bent and strained in almost any time of the day). Need 40 to relaxation and 40 minutes at another time of the day for something else ... :ap
maybe I'm wrong...
It's not an overdose, and diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex. It happens to more reasonable limits, or one day with a different activity sessions (e.g. beta and theta). The body is quite inert, and the consequences after the session last about three days. You correctly write that to achieve better training to deal with interruptions and different sessions but only one direction. If you do twice a day, one class period is reasonable to reduce to 15-20 minutes and the break between classes shall not be less than 3 hours. Actually, in my humble opinion, 45 minutes a day is more than enough. More than 45 minutes at a time for many.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 18, 2008 13:59

It is good that reminded! With different sessions, it is impossible to experiment on myself quite often. In practice people want to get everything at once... Experience and energy and relaxation and sleep and...
It is advisable to have someone knowledgeable wrote side effects and overdose 8)
Maybe someone has specifically studied what happens if... to overdo it and tell others not to do it!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 14:28

Anonymous wrote:it is Good that reminded! With different sessions, it is impossible to experiment on myself quite often. In practice people want to get everything at once... Experience and energy and relaxation and sleep and...
It is advisable to have someone knowledgeable wrote side effects and overdose 8)
Maybe someone has specifically studied what happens if... to overdo it and tell others not to do it!
Read the forum - there all is. These topics are attached (means are always at the beginning), the search works too... :?