Around and about - useful "side" of the phenomenon

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Around and about - useful "side" of the phenomenon

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 13, 2008 19:42

The Phototherapeutic Apparatus
Physical therapy apparatus portable led matrix for phototherapy "dune-T" was created on the basis of a new perspective method of influence on the tissues of the body scattered rays of visible red and invisible infrared light, with the natural power of the sun. to the surface of the body of the patient, the most active and at the same time the most safe, red and infra-red spectra of the optical radiation penetrate deep into it and activates the life processes of the whole organism in the most natural way. As a result of this exposure, in the tissues there are biochemical processes, restore cellular structure. The device has a Multisystem effect with a predominant effect on the musculoskeletal system, the skin and the subcutaneous fatty tissue, blood, lymphatic system.
Give red glasses! :ay
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Sep 22, 2008 17:40, edited 2 times in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 13, 2008 21:07

And in this piece the principle of operation is same as that of the infrared lamp?

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 21:36

I have this thing..
Use in principle: where it hurts, and apply there.. I will Not say that everything written about him is true, because all did not feel, but pain reduces or removes..but it all depends on the individual case.. :?
Oh, and there are protivopokazaniya..

вася

Post by вася » Fri Jul 04, 2008 0:48

the device works, alcoholics treats is wonderful - I recommend to all= I have saved 3 people+ yourself

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:52

Andrei Patrushev
And I misunderstood something...But does this mean that red glasses from a mind-machines are also suitable for therapeutic purposes? :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 04, 2008 13:18

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
And I misunderstood something...But does this mean that red glasses from a mind-machines are also suitable for therapeutic purposes? :oops:
That's it! By the way, from the red kaleidoscope is not worse than that of whites.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Jul 04, 2008 13:24, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 04, 2008 13:22

One more funny thing I found. Sell baby pacifier with built-in blue led and a frequency of 50 Hz at a price of Innerpulse with standard points. :lol: But the usual blue light (as in home network just 50Hz) worth a penny...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 04, 2008 13:24

Andrei Patrushev
not zanatta whether the production of men's underpants with lights to increase potency? 8) :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 04, 2008 13:26

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
not zanatta whether the production of men's underpants with lights to increase potency? 8) :lol:
Then too, if the exact analogy to go, condoms. :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 04, 2008 13:27

Andrei Patrushev
It's not really..although..dodici round...this may bring a new range of sensations for the ladies!!! :? :lol: :lol:

Дамы

Post by Дамы » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:26

:lol: :? :oops: well.. even.. intrigued.. :lol:

Бедный Котейко

Post by Бедный Котейко » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:41

You can make a whole collection with the annular waveguides, antennae, bumps colored :wiz

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:45

Well boys you give :)

Бедный Котейко

Post by Бедный Котейко » Thu Jul 10, 2008 17:59

You're trying, girls :oops:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 10, 2008 21:35

guys it's all good fun but I think and I am sure that in such a delicate matter, no light bulbs will not help the bulbs and stuff that you listed above. Since it depends on the emotion evoked by the object of desire . And if not those desired emotions then no thing will not help .Just the men went spoiled. :o

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:51

so, spoiled that probably are representative of the beautiful half :aa :wink:

Бедный Котейко

Post by Бедный Котейко » Fri Jul 11, 2008 16:18

And rightly so, that spoiled. In men, the mortality is large, the lifetime is small and the period of active life even less ... They should be protected ...

Алексей Бубнов

Post by Алексей Бубнов » Sat Jul 19, 2008 17:03

Dune I have
inflammation takes awesome cures, and sometimes even what the doctors are going to cut off because of severe inflammation

Фденс

Post by Фденс » Mon Aug 04, 2008 15:03

Dune - household apparatus for medicine is irrelevant, it is better DENAS - efficiency higher.
But it would be interesting to know how times a combination of these??!!
It would be necessary to conduct a comparative diagnosis on Oberon and see someone had something similar ?

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Mon Aug 04, 2008 16:03

How many people - so many opinions about which device is better. I have a small collection. And I can say that in that one better, but in something else. Now because the variety of hardware technology is not only a common physical actions, but also narrow specialization, for example antiparasitic, urological, on[SPAM]-motor, not to mention cosmetics and ultrasonic liposuction.
Denes, for example, I studied with him a prototype of SCENAR. And this device has its limitations and contraindications. So you can choose an appropriate "home doctor" for every taste and price.
For example, I have 8 years like the use of "suboshi" reflexology without disruption of the skin by restore energy channels and meridians. And my friend doesn't use it at all (although also acquired), and uses other and also their "collects". Although unique suboshi I have not yet met :)

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Mon Aug 04, 2008 16:19

:lol: hee hee there is not SPAM, there is the word "about[SPAM]" :roll:

Фденс

Post by Фденс » Mon Aug 04, 2008 20:56

SW. Vasilisa, do the DENAS has 3 contraindications
a) 1 month of pregnancy
b) a built-in pacemaker (when in the zone)
C)the working apparatus in a state of alcoholic intoxication
All no more of them.
(Shuboshi - officially, supremen in Russia - see post. Ministry of health of the Russian Federation)
Compare SCENAR(first model) and DENAS is equivalent to that of a scooter and a modern car.
Before talking about any instrument - open health registry and make sure that it is there.
In this case, we are talking about the possibility of combining methods and if there is any - it would be interesting to know.
Interesting bunch of OBERON (or similar) - DENAS - of DIABAT - NSP (more than once mentioned here) - and a Mind machine

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 05, 2008 21:50

Can not intervene.
First DENAS openly and shamelessly stolen (copied from the SCENAR, which belongs to one of the Taganrog enterprise, operating in the space.
Secondly, there is nothing fundamentally new in it, as there is no real feedback, which is stated.
Third, the phenomenon of electrostrictive cells has not been canceled and negative side effects from it too.
And, fourth, there were several cases of cardiac arrest when the application of DENAS, what it fails to say.

Фденс

Post by Фденс » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:44

C have great respect for Your work, but this statement is extremely unclear. We work with those and other manufacturers a long time ago and the report of the theft of more than unfounded (as repeatedly stated by both parties). SCENAR is produced mainly for the honey. institutions , and DENAS for the average person and having all the CLAIMED properties in view of industrial production has a cost several orders of magnitude lower. Both equipment manufacturers and unique cases of heart failure in its implementation has NOT taken place.
It is hardly appropriate in this thread to challenge any dignity, we would like only to learn about the results of the use of these technologies, and the feasibility of combining ...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 06, 2008 14:48

Фденс wrote:C have great respect for Your work, but this statement is extremely unclear. We work with those and other manufacturers a long time ago and the report of the theft of more than unfounded (as repeatedly stated by both parties). SCENAR is produced mainly for the honey. institutions , and DENAS for the average person and having all the CLAIMED properties in view of industrial production has a cost several orders of magnitude lower. Both equipment manufacturers and unique cases of heart failure in its implementation has NOT taken place.
It is hardly appropriate in this thread to challenge any dignity, we would like only to learn about the results of the use of these technologies, and the feasibility of combining ...
I worked with DENAS with our football team. Indeed, the apparatus for certain (very narrow, in contrast to advertising) purposes works quite well.
As for the history of DENAS, then you know about it, so to speak, first hand...
About heart failure as a result of application of DENAS was applied for by a competent conclusion to the head. our Department - that is also first hand....