The effect of theta Sisi and disc

Вик_
The effect of theta Sisi and disc

Post by Вик_ » Wed Mar 12, 2008 15:57

Hello! A question for the experienced. After 3 weeks of alpha sessions, I decided to go to the theta sessions and disks. For 2 consecutive nights I dream of all abomination. (by the way met somewhere on the forum such opinion) To this I haven't. What could be the reason, and whether the theta session, and the effect of such a price (Dimas I remember saying that bad things can happen (and often happens) while listening to theta) in real life.
Thank you

Саин

Post by Саин » Wed Mar 12, 2008 18:05

Don't know how for You personally, but for me, alpha is not exactly what I started to do it. Theta is the ultimate goal, at least for me. Because alpha is a simple relaxation, but the theta is exactly what a whole life engaged in meditation. By the way, who keeps well theta, You have pupils in this state also do not react to light? And then many, this is scary, although I am personally not. Although once I caught myself on the fact that he stopped breathing, but the fear quickly came back into the body and all were normal.

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Wed Mar 12, 2008 21:07

After 3 weeks of alpha sessions, I decided to go to the theta sessions and disks. For 2 consecutive nights I dream of all abomination.

I think that's just a little.
Your aunt should be approached gradually, through training, for example, at transition frequencies of 7.83 Hz to about
Besides light and music stimulation is not always effective in this range, in contrast to the alpha. Besides all the delights of theta(advanced States of consciousness, etc.) can be opened only with the active alpha.

Саин

Post by Саин » Wed Mar 12, 2008 21:17

Константин_ wrote:After 3 weeks of alpha sessions, I decided to go to the theta sessions and disks. For 2 consecutive nights I dream of all abomination.

Your aunt should be approached gradually, through training, for example, at transition frequencies of 7.83 Hz to about
Besides light and music stimulation is not always effective in this range, in contrast to the alpha. Besides all the delights of theta(advanced States of consciousness, etc.) can be opened only with the active alpha.
100%. In General, for smooth transitions would not hurt any generator. Neuro-Programmer for example. I'm think about buying it :wink:

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Mar 12, 2008 22:11

Саин wrote:don't know how for You personally, but for me, alpha is not exactly what I started to do it. Theta is the ultimate goal, at least for me. Because alpha is a simple relaxation, but the theta is exactly what a whole life engaged in meditation. By the way, who keeps well theta, You have pupils in this state also do not react to light? And then many, this is scary, although I am personally not. Although once I caught myself on the fact that he stopped breathing, but the fear quickly came back into the body and all were normal.
Alpha simply relaxing? This is the state of peace and tranquility I needed in everyday life Is a state when you control the thoughts and they are not you! No crazy racing thoughts calm and razmernosti in life.
Actually, the question addressed was "experienced" Andrew or Demos for example. Wanted to hear the opinion of proffesional and not "the idea of the tree" :)

Саин

Post by Саин » Wed Mar 12, 2008 22:26

Вик_ wrote:
Саин wrote:don't know how for You personally, but for me, alpha is not exactly what I started to do it. Theta is the ultimate goal, at least for me. Because alpha is a simple relaxation, but the theta is exactly what a whole life engaged in meditation. By the way, who keeps well theta, You have pupils in this state also do not react to light? And then many, this is scary, although I am personally not. Although once I caught myself on the fact that he stopped breathing, but the fear quickly came back into the body and all were normal.
Alpha simply relaxing? This is the state of peace and tranquility I needed in everyday life Is a state when you control the thoughts and they are not you! No crazy racing thoughts calm and razmernosti in life.
Actually, the question addressed was "experienced" Andrew or Demos for example. Wanted to hear the opinion of proffesional and not "the idea of the tree" :)
Yes, simply relaxing. In the course of relaxation, instead of fast rhythms recorded a fairly clean sine wave of 10 cycles per second. This rhythm gradually builds and spreads throughout the cerebral cortex when the person relaxes. Especially strongly it is expressed when man closes his eyes.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Mar 12, 2008 23:09

Константин_ wrote:After 3 weeks of alpha sessions, I decided to go to the theta sessions and disks. For 2 consecutive nights I dream of all abomination.

The effects of active alpha has been observed for :) but I guess the truth will have to work with Lumanovski resonance d01 az

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Mar 12, 2008 23:14

Саин wrote:
Вик_ wrote:
Yes, simply relaxing. In the course of relaxation, instead of fast rhythms recorded a fairly clean sine wave of 10 cycles per second. This rhythm gradually builds and spreads throughout the cerebral cortex when the person relaxes. Especially strongly it is expressed when man closes his eyes.
And tell me, dear, how much do You practice? Mostly visible only shared the truth and nothing more(I repeat: the question to the"seasoned" ie the people who worked with machines, drives, and already have gained a decent experience and the experience). Have something to say from their own experience? It is desirable and in fact the theme?

Саин

Post by Саин » Wed Mar 12, 2008 23:34

Вик_ wrote:And tell me, dear, how much do You practice? Mostly visible only shared the truth and nothing more(I repeat: the question to the"seasoned" ie the people who worked with machines, drives, and already have gained a decent experience and the experience). Have something to say from their own experience? It is desirable and in fact the theme?
OK, I will try to answer. Working with binaural rhythms began in 2004, at that time actively engaged in angom. Used mainly for out-of-body, meditation. Mind machine I have is still there. And the answers, I think, was on the topic. Since You doubted that alpha is the state of relaxation I decided to answer. Sori, don't reply. Just my personal opinion has been and will remain: it must be committed to the theta waves, so as alpha You will receive without an "external" devices, a simple lesson of yoga. IMHO, it is my opinion, don't pay attention to it. :wink:

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Mar 12, 2008 23:55

Саин wrote:
Вик_ wrote:And tell me, dear, how much do You practice? Mostly visible only shared the truth and nothing more(I repeat: the question to the"seasoned" ie the people who worked with machines, drives, and already have gained a decent experience and the experience). Have something to say from their own experience? It is desirable and in fact the theme?
OK, I will try to answer. Working with binaural rhythms began in 2004, at that time actively engaged in angom. Used mainly for out-of-body, meditation. Mind machine I have is still there. And the answers, I think, was on the topic. Since You doubted that alpha is the state of relaxation I decided to answer. Sori, don't reply. Just my personal opinion has been and will remain: it must be committed to the theta waves, so as alpha You will receive without an "external" devices, a simple lesson of yoga. IMHO, it is my opinion, don't pay attention to it. :wink:
The fact that BWG alpha on and alpha on a typewriter slightly different things (on a typewriter effect is much stronger) and is achieved during the sessions, not only the state of relaxation and everything, and much more volumetric and the result is much deeper than simple relaxation (probably a lot still is light). After alpha sessions on the machine (inner pulse, by the way) immediately after and throughout the day there is calm, regularity and controllability of thoughts, and "synchronisme" even was :?
By the way, as the success of the WTO is interesting that some would like to know how was achieved and what methods and difficulties have been on this difficult journey by the way of tools just the BWG?

Саин

Post by Саин » Thu Mar 13, 2008 0:22

With the WTO, everything is OK the First couple of months was hard, but now without a problem. We even managed to visit during the crucifixion of Jesus. WTO I completely replaced by computer games. The truth can not long be kept there up to 10 minutes and throws back. A first generally for 10-15 seconds included.
Now, about the ways. It is best in the initial stages helped me program Hemisync - "the Course of the Allocation of the astral body". There are 6 tracks. Just a week or two managed to get to the astral plane (although I do not like that word). Later, when I was able to log in without any problems, started to try the technique from the book of Michael of the Rainbow "Parallel reality outside of the body." frankly, his techniques were given heavier. Just the process of "buildup" for me was too heavy.
Kind of answered all questions. If you are interested in something, ask az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:54

Вик_ wrote:

The effects of active alpha has been observed for :) but I guess the truth will have to work with Lumanovski resonance d01 az
You can do without the purchase of software, if You have disks of Star traveler or the solar Wind. The last tracks on these discs, solar Wind is the most lumanovski resonance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:02

Вик_ wrote:
"Simple Relaxation" - so many, believe me! Most meditators throughout life and do not go further than "Simple Relaxation". If the alpha has not been accumulated, then theta is only spontaneous for a short time, heavily dependent on physical condition. In this case, if the life of a lot of problems, all of them vyputyvayutsya in theta. Yes, when practicing theta meditation is actually the initial stage is always fraught with unpleasant experiences - none of us did not grow up in the greenhouse. However, even in greenhouses can be trouble. :) So be patient, soon the negativity will end and it will be interesting. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 13, 2008 13:13

Vic
Well in my experience I want to say that one should not ignore the alpha at all,even after 3 weeks of listening.I like only doing it lately..So almost 2 years as I have the machine,but in theta to go really really don't like..is periodicity,and this abomination, too, begins to dream and to be realized in life...And I have alpha here is:am I going in the subway,sitting in a lecture( :oops: ),eyes closed,I would sit inside,feeling a little dulled,a little like a dream,I like soft warm skapande,but at the same time all aware and hear what is happening around,unable to think of anything,but a slightly different perception and attitude towards problems,to the fact that excited...Full of peace and quiet joy.After this state of great calm mood,freshness,otdohnuli,soobrazhaet :ay

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Apr 13, 2008 0:40

And with a session of Innerpulse better start practising my theta?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 13, 2008 21:52

Влад wrote:And with a session of Innerpulse better start practising my theta?
Lumanovski resonance.

Александр_М

Post by Александр_М » Sat Sep 20, 2008 13:07

Tell us who, what method of training one has turned out.

лулу

Post by лулу » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:29

Andrei Patrushev
Acquired Inner Pulse, for improving memory, as are ready to pass highly competitive exams in one year ( the training is 10-12 hours / day 12 -18 months). Please tell me where to begin with any session, in what sequence? Try 3 a day, but for some reason did not feel, even seems to have the opposite effect.
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 22, 2008 14:55

лулу wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Acquired Inner Pulse, for improving memory, as are ready to pass highly competitive exams in one year ( the training is 10-12 hours / day 12 -18 months). Please tell me where to begin with any session, in what sequence? Try 3 a day, but for some reason did not feel, even seems to have the opposite effect.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Put any session (alternating) series "r", but try the session handling within 15-20 minutes.

лулу

Post by лулу » Mon Sep 22, 2008 16:06

Thank you!
How many days do I need to do to understand the value of learning?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 22, 2008 16:13

лулу wrote:Thank you!
How many days do I need to do to understand the value of learning?
Three weeks...

лулу

Post by лулу » Mon Sep 22, 2008 16:30

It's not bad! Please tell me
1.How many times a day you should use Learning?
2.Are there surveillance in remote results of the use of machines?
3.Does this brain disease ?
4.What is the impact on the limbic system let's say in 3 years -10?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 22, 2008 17:12

лулу wrote:It's not bad! Please tell me
1.How many times a day you should use Learning?
2.Are there surveillance in remote results of the use of machines?
3.Does this brain disease ?
4.What is the impact on the limbic system let's say in 3 years -10?
Thank you in advance for your answers.
1. Once is enough.
Everything else - read the articles and the forum.:)

Why is the limbic???

лулу

Post by лулу » Mon Sep 22, 2008 17:38

Because memory, attention, emotions are controlled liricheskoy system.
Thanks for the replies.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:26

Tell me, what kind of abomination begins to dream after Theta sessions?? :roll:
I sampled a bit, the Theta variable. Listened and turned off. So far no changes, but something prickles.. pounding began in my head like a hammer when I was listening to. And nothing more.