The effect of theta Sisi and disc

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37

theta in the Tomogram of a brain of the Tomatis punches wasps specifically... current it is necessary after alpha to use which is on the same disk... it wasps are the brightest every night...

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Thu Jan 22, 2009 19:59

Thank you for the tip. Tomatis is that in Luxembourg with branches in Germany and Austria? Where would this drive take?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 22, 2009 20:31

Триалект wrote:Thank you for the tip. Tomatis is that in Luxembourg with branches in Germany and Austria? Where would this drive take?
To Tomatis, these drives have nothing :)but they are on this website.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:18

Confused. Like moving forward says one disk, and Andrei Patrushev - a few. Article by Tomatis found, and the "disk Scan" - no....
Anyway, in February will go to Moscow and buy up the whole store... :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:38

we are talking about the same disk IN the DIRECTORY of the WEBSITE-SECTION AUDIOSTROBE-13 TOP DRIVE-ELECTRONIC SCAN of the BRAIN well tryndets what a super disk for it, I scored the Explorer and the solar wind and use it every day (alpha on the basis of the waves of the ocean) theta finally the tale can not describe....
and escho drive Compassion where whales and dolphins identity is awesome... theta disk scan of the brain is the most powerful for me out of all the other drives programs and sessions :wiz :wiz :wiz :wiz :wiz

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Fri Jan 23, 2009 13:10

Mercy, understood. And here's a slightly provocative question arose: in Germany, this disc is in the retail 18 Euro, and in Moscow - 200 rubles, that is, four times less. I'm not against illegal copying, but I understood that when you copy audiostrobe disc lost essential information. I understand that I then hardly anyone will openly say that, well, Yes, of unlicensed copies. But how do you know exactly what you are buying is not a copy and the original - don't know...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 23, 2009 14:03

Триалект wrote:mercy, understood. And here's a slightly provocative question arose: in Germany, this disc is in the retail 18 Euro, and in Moscow - 200 rubles, that is, four times less. I'm not against illegal copying, but I understood that when you copy audiostrobe disc lost essential information. I understand that I then hardly anyone will openly say that, well, Yes, of unlicensed copies. But how do you know exactly what you are buying is not a copy and the original - don't know...
All perfectly legal - ROMs are manufactured under license from Andrzej. Just the level of income in different countries are different, and therefore prices too. :) The Americans come to us and wonder: "well You live here - you have here the prices of all absolutely ridiculous..." :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2009 16:12

the disks are - check for yourself... you can safely order the Albus - not a fake.... and if about theta it is better to buy the entire series theta meditation (concentration, deconcentration, etc.) well then to not be excruciatingly painful....
and then I have 2 pieces from the series - initially not acted theta finally did... but after 2-3 weeks of everyday use soooo flooded
going forward

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sat Jan 24, 2009 17:59

Came drive "Brain-Scan Programs" which "Electronic scan" is called in Russian, I listened to the second track (alpha) - like. During relaxation periodically had a very short heartbeat, one to three blows to his chest from the inside, then again silence. Not understood just as it is with alpha and theta, EVE how many days is recommended to drive the alpha before you start the Board with this drive? Or they can be one day to listen to?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 17:08

Good Day To All. When listening to the Theta sessions to MM. Heat up the Palm and even more why it heated the knees, and the feeling that now to get the burn. After all, the idea is to warm up the feet, not the knees. Tell me, it is a muscle clamp or something else?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 12, 2009 17:28

Anonymous wrote:Good Day Everyone. When listening to the Theta sessions to MM. Heat up the Palm and even more why it heated the knees, and the feeling that now to get the burn. After all, the idea is to warm up the feet, not the knees. Tell me, it is a muscle clamp or something else?
It can be anything, but whatever it is, it always leads to improvement. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 18:13

Гость wrote:Good Afternoon, Everyone. When listening to the Theta sessions to MM. Heat up the Palm and even more why it heated the knees, and the feeling that now to get the burn. After all, the idea is to warm up the feet, not the knees. Tell me, it is a muscle clamp or something else?
it is the energy - prana - the life force starts to go to the body and punches... and you don't have arthrosis or arthritis? when you climb the ladder you have to strain and hurt your knees?
just an altered state of consciousness increase the amount of energy in the body... cleaned the channels, respectively, and long-standing adhesions.... cleaned the chakras...
in the feet tingling is? in the middle of the foot and the middle of the palm are very important points of the body.. using feet is energy from the earth.... let heat up my knees and palms... etozh harashi...
just ask about joint disease (arteret, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis) just in case...
the process has begun and the energy of prana-life force heals all diseases...
the current is not all know how to use this...

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 20:44

Comrades, I try all Theta-improv to love more and more.
More than a session of meditation and relaxation.
After a 15 minute session of 100% pulls to sleep. 100% I sleep from 1-2.5 hours. In the morning, afternoon and evening, no matter the time of day.
After 6 minutes already somewhere scared of what... that can't remember. But it is very nice and warm. Come to mind only when you can't hear in headphones and can't understand how I'm lying, 15 minutes or an hour.
No nightmares repeat, no overdose, and headaches, the opposite is true. I'm starting to think appears to Theta improve dependence :? I know I can also do without the rest.
Of course, questions remain. Why all the takes time to sleep? Why cut down on the time of the session? Why it is difficult to keep a clear mind (such as mind awake, body asleep)?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Feb 24, 2009 17:21

I've also long suffered...
in the solar wind was knocked out after the manipura or anahata in sleep (5-6 tracks) to the end of the disc.... I could not understand well is....
after testing on chakra turned out that 2 of the upper chakras ajna and Sahasrara opened to 60-70% and lower by 20-30% and lower... not enough energy.... and they take it from the top...
in General, my subconscious blocks the further development of the upper chakras trying to tighten the lower to the upper level.... that's the parsley... very subconscious eliminates the imbalance...
with theta first identity is there.... also in the dream was cut - but most likely I had a lack of sleep...

художник

Post by художник » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:20

Hello. Typically, theta listened to lying down. Preliminary relaxation, with postanovkoj any purpose. Noticed that to keep a clear mind in this situation is problematic, or a complete failure to sleep or catignani dives. In the sitting position the mind control more real. The effect is curious. If you do not silence you can hear the environment that to some extent(last time my knees ran kitten) and at the same time to see the brightest images with some specifics and sometimes not. Didn't pay attention, but feeling a very strong heat the same as it is received. From the heart throughout the body. All fears about the theta state, it seems to me far-fetched :) but it codecname opinion

Мак-Сим

Post by Мак-Сим » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:06

On account of the alpha range waves in the mind machines I agree with Dimasom, give personal preference to disc Healing (I want to boast that I am the happy owner of Christmas prize series Audiostrobe CDs, many thanks to the organizers of rozygrysha!!!) - guys, trust me that drive is very strong and useful, but not everyone can effectively use the alpha, be patient, and negativity will fly right before your eyes )))) to you without any harm. Once the brain is ready to Theta waves, so once himself and immersed.
I've been training for almost 2 years, during listening sessions trying to stop all thought, to achieve the effect luchshe all fixed in a tabular report session dip, the results are very satisfied.

Игорь Астана Казахстан

Post by Игорь Астана Казахстан » Mon Mar 16, 2009 22:37

Hi all mindmachines!!
Acquired Luma 10. Taking the first steps. Experienced advise what music to connect for effective results.May be there is some article for dummies where to start,how to develop,something to strive for.
Which is a good result?
How is it manifested?
The ability,in life,how?
Thanks in advance.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 17, 2009 0:59

Yuzal 3 days Lucid dreaming,at first it seems to be nothing,now again the day the mood is not very good,reluctant to do anything...tonight I slept badly..damn not given me these theta-the program does...Can listen in the morning, alpha,day beta,and the evening-night theta?hmm..I wonder what will be the result...
Igor Astana Kazakhstan
I think it is better without music to work out (IMHO),as it is distracting...a Good result is total relaxation,good mood,positive thinking and purposeful action :) Appears everywhere!(I'm serious). az

Марусенька

Post by Марусенька » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:18

My Mind's Eye and under it podoidut drives from Your website?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 17, 2009 13:21

Марусенька wrote:my Mind's Eye and under it podoidut drives from Your website?
I honestly don't remember - if there's audiostrobe decoder ... If there is, it will fit of course.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 17, 2009 13:23

Dimas wrote:Yuzal 3 days Lucid dreaming,at first it seems to be nothing,now again the day the mood is not very good,reluctant to do anything...tonight I slept badly..damn not given me these theta-the program does...Can listen in the morning, alpha,day beta,and the evening-night theta?hmm..I wonder what will be the result...
Igor Astana Kazakhstan
I think it is better without music to work out (IMHO),as it is distracting...a Good result is total relaxation,good mood,positive thinking and purposeful action :) Appears everywhere!(I'm serious). az
Then, too, this morning - bet, day - alpha and Nocera theta... :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 17, 2009 13:53

Yeah,thanks,Andrew!

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 21:24

Recent work on Theta iprov.
in the morning (before 12) 23 min distance,
sometimes a day 30 min.
well, before going to sleep so about 15 minutes.
Sleep comes after the wiretapping. The end of the session immediately vovraschaetsya consciousness. But within 10 minutes and immediately to sleep.
After the session, the easy sleep, with dreams, mostly good, but usually don't remember.
I feel the warmth is not a specific place of the body and in consciousness. Like you remember a good moment reminiscent of sunbathing by the sea. In the mind a pleasant feeling of detachment and warmth.
Before work is better not to put! The head becomes heavy. In a good way, but it's the middle of the day can interfere with concentration. Although if you follow and sleep for an hour, the negativity disappears.
Noticed cravings Theta session! Good or bad don't know? :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 25, 2009 21:49

"Noticed cravings Theta session! Good or bad don't know?"
This is a temporary phenomenon - are being explored on a subconscious level...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 26, 2009 15:13

Damn...what with me such??!!why I have the negative rushing from theta??I prorabotat alpha and beta... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: