The effect of theta Sisi and disc

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:29

Стас24
This is similar to the processing of the negative aspects of life.I have the same thing after theta,only the hammer in the head was not.Only listen to the alpha program.But I really want to overcome the fear and try to complete a full course from the theta.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 17:50

The fact scared, you know, and that's strange questions.
And maybe it's best when processed the difficult moments of life? Usually in psychology it is considered normal.
Can someone tell me what kind of session in Interplyus i01. Theta Improv
What it generally gives terrible, will include epilepsy attack yet :?
I do want to (slammed) from session specific. Don't know how to Express, so well as by current... to another wanted.
I'm more concerned about the question of physiology. What processes run during Theta sessions?
I would like for example more growth hormone, rapid recovery after trenazhornye hall and stuff like that.
And on account of the abominations, I picked up one time in a dream. Need installation to give you and only you are in control. And no one right there is the tab specify. When the abomination to appear, then if you remember - you all make me sick, and I'm the owner - a dream to change for the better. So I got rid of the nightmares, the demon of the content. 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 22, 2008 18:10

Стас24 wrote:the Thing is scared, you know, and that's strange questions.
And maybe it's best when processed the difficult moments of life? Usually in psychology it is considered normal.
Can someone tell me what kind of session in Interplyus i01. Theta Improv
What it generally gives terrible, will include epilepsy attack yet :?
I do want to (slammed) from session specific. Don't know how to Express, so well as by current... to another wanted.
I'm more concerned about the question of physiology. What processes run during Theta sessions?
I would like for example more growth hormone, rapid recovery after trenazhornye hall and stuff like that.
And on account of the abominations, I picked up one time in a dream. Need installation to give you and only you are in control. And no one right there is the tab specify. When the abomination to appear, then if you remember - you all make me sick, and I'm the owner - a dream to change for the better. So I got rid of the nightmares, the demon of the content. 8)
And alpha training You have already passed?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Oct 22, 2008 18:24

somewhere a month ago I set myself a morning session of theta-improvement (whether I pressed something or the machine messed up - but one turned into 2 hours without a break...
I was wondering when it will end.... voobshem was netutils relish....
night all sorts of monsters dreamed...
then flooded the negative of life during the month (of the disease the whole family)...
maybe I'm wrong and one not connected with the other...
as it no longer pulls on the theta...

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 22:16

Alpha course is not passed. Well, something pulls on slow rhythms.
Again want to experience the feeling after (REM sleep), I used to when I first started doing called a sleep - extrusion. Fall asleep instantly and Wake up almost exactly after 1 hour, almost instantly as if not slept at all, but fit as a fiddle and strong appear, no dreams. In General, I must strive again to learn to Voditsa in this dream.
Remember when listening to d03. Mind Awake at 1.5 Hz for some reason I woke up, I vanished and then I got sick and tired of the sound as high I thought. I looked and there is 1.5 Hz... :ap
Think about how many people-so many opinions!

But the nightmares... well, why scare people? :?
I'm like, want in my dream to jump off the balcony! Want and fear.
And nightmares depends on what. Here, for example, the demons you saw, and I right? Not anymore.
In the dream, want to feel someone's strange presence, I'm not.
I said that if a nightmare, you have to teach yourself in this moment to realize that sleep and what a dream full of your power. The fact that it will not do anything. I for example, if the saw is not running from it but rather go forward. Abomination disappears by itself!

Сталкер

Post by Сталкер » Thu Oct 23, 2008 17:38

Theta thing. Who was not-he did not know... Nirvana, when the whole world in his hands. It is difficult to explain. Appears suchnost person. Tell the truth... inhuman bestial leaves evaporates. Man it is good. But I have to admit, the opportunity to uprovlyat his life, if necessary I can very horosho to concentrate on the object. Go for it, it's scary ...I wonder

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 15:16

In General, I began to test the Theta variable i01. Theta Improv
put in 15 minutes, I liked it. I will say a strange feeling, the body disappears, well, you can say stop feeling (as it is, where presses that are not), edinstvenno heard the heartbeat.
Don't know how it's supposed to be or not. It happens when you climb on testsize up and then relax and hear pounding heart, quite clearly. It is usually not audible. :o

крит

Post by крит » Fri Nov 07, 2008 0:55

After the course alpha sesii switched to theta improvement ( session i1) the Feeling is very pleasant. Turned to achieve the state when all do not care around and one positive, while inside all is quiet and nothing could bring this calm to break. It's more control over their emotions( I manage them and they are not me). But after a week of listening I noticed that pain started in the evening head. I heard that all during the transition to theta waves, this happens. Is that so? What to do:continue to listen further or take a week break?

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:40

Ironic but theta has a strange effect. Although other sessions also include theta wave, but as much as Improv does not apply.
It may have to karadavut? In the morning the Theta - improvement, and in the evening alpha. Or 1 day Theta and the other only the alpha.
I recently bought a camera, trying different variations.
As if theta is not scared, I want to experience it again, what is the clue. Why someone having nightmares, someone head starts to hurt, and maybe it's not so scary?
I would like to hear expert advice in this region of Andrey Patrushev. What is so Theta many scares and worth to try this session for yourself if the negative appears? Why this specific sessie as valid and not others who also have frequency theta?

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 17:18

Engaged almost every day with the Theta. This session has grown on me relaxation and detachment. I don't know how the others, but I have filth is not removed. Dreams, in General, were kind of raznoobraznye, I only know synos lot, I would like to remember.
But in real life, no negativity. Only when the session is over, I'm awake, although I may again put that do.
In the morning, 36 minutes and 36 minutes in the evening. I enjoy listening to this session now.
Before bed is cool, and anything in the morning and in the afternoon did before gym. Athletic performance is not deteriorated, like always.
People are advised to overcome the fear and deal with Theta.
Alpha (iprov) good and Theta better. But to start even so it is necessary with an alpha-improv. Razka so 14 to do 2 times a day. And polde, you can go on theta.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 14:03

The theta variable
To sleep perfect by far. After listening to the session, the head heavy, Bud, you were awakened by a phone call and you never woke up at all. I noticed features. The body gets stiff. But the heart is strange starts to work, knocking and knocking-it just otvlekaet from trisonomy. Tolley I thought I did Tolley actually, but the breathing slows down so much that sometimes you have to consciously take a deep breath, Bud, you caught a few seconds of breath. Sometimes came back to life from his snoring. Snoring appears by itself even when I'm all aware of that.
Noticed the same addiction to Theta! After 15 minutes, like anything, after 23 minutes more after 36 already I do not want to stop.
Can someone explain why during theta how would ostanavlivatsya breath, heart pounding unnaturally and snoring appears?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 04, 2008 14:08

Стас24
Heart pounding..it's an illusion,just increases the sensitivity of the body in a trance,and breathing and snoring I have the same story,if you lie on back and work with the alpha! :wink: So don't worry! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 04, 2008 14:40

Стас24 wrote:Theta variable
To sleep perfect by far. After listening to the session, the head heavy, Bud, you were awakened by a phone call and you never woke up at all. I noticed features. The body gets stiff. But the heart is strange starts to work, knocking and knocking-it just otvlekaet from trisonomy. Tolley I thought I did Tolley actually, but the breathing slows down so much that sometimes you have to consciously take a deep breath, Bud, you caught a few seconds of breath. Sometimes came back to life from his snoring. Snoring appears by itself even when I'm all aware of that.
Noticed the same addiction to Theta! After 15 minutes, like anything, after 23 minutes more after 36 already I do not want to stop.
Can someone explain why during theta how would ostanavlivatsya breath, heart pounding unnaturally and snoring appears?
In theta, many wind expectations that impact then on the sensations, as theta increases hypnotically all expectations.
Only people with a traumatic emotional experience in the classes with Teta may cause the activation of this experience, both during session and in the dream, but usually such an experience is processed at the stage of training with the alpha. Headaches can take place because of the constant relaxation - lower blood pressure. In this case it is necessary in parallel to engage in sports.
At a certain stage of relaxation these symptoms (breathing, hear your heart, snoring) very standard phenomenon.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 04, 2008 17:22

the Tomatis has a disk Scan of the brain
there 1. Beta
2. Alpha
3. Theta 30 minutes is very colorful and impressive
now listen to the theta in the evening....
in the morning there was a failure in the OS.
I'm going to down well... brick walls... cold...
fly to some vaulted corridor... push the door... behind the door sit on the couch the doctor and the patient and talk peacefully... I did not notice... should stand with the instruments... I got mad and start valittu rack... some sort of needle stuck in my hand... the state of the retraction body back... hand in the real world hurts
the feeling of failure in the well was so real (saw it on the screen of inner vision)... this is just one example from theta...

сталкер 2

Post by сталкер 2 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 20:23

Dimas try theta drives. It's a cool thing. What are the consequences.
Serial rebirth, which he governs itself. But you will not be afraid to change your life, and it is a challenge against society and its morals.

It's like the matrix to open. A matrix is. And you as the Creator to appear only two choices. As Heaven and Hell. Shit people life, and do you solely because you know the original sources-either become an angel of salvation for people. Because they are stupid and eat burgers in the evening and wipe your hands on the sofa. Think about it...no turning Back point.

For example, I was reborn. Emotions now is something for my personal don't depend on people. From the people I get reactions to my actions. Got my deysvtie-there is a response. And emotions o & m mood. all the while

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 04, 2008 20:43

Stalker 2
Hmm..Yes, I tried more than once,except for the nightmares and negativity didn't get anything,probably not Mature enough yet...but..here I read your reviews and desire to work with the theta more and more.Stalker 2,Going forward,
Стас24- and you normally sleep at night after working with the programs theta?I've been there,sleeping just 2-3 hours...and me all night very boring! :( :wiz 8)

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27

I relax for that constantly tense. Curvature of spine in different directions to create trouble. And I am engaged in sports - bodybuilding now 1.6 years.
I sleep fine, only prevent back pain. And theta to fall asleep interesting. I say all this to understand and to convey in words is hard, but during the session, as if processing the information occurs unconsciously. After some problems in life do not care, but when the session finishes comes a bad mood, if you are in the spirit, stood up, not stand feet, although to explain why I can't.
I have a question. How best to combine alpha and Theta? You can listen to together, these seciii? After the first alpha theta.
I usually to achieve the best result, start with a relaxation session, for example, r03. Calmdown 6 min.

сталкер 2

Post by сталкер 2 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 15:51

Dimas hi.
Anyways here is done luchazi creative visualization.This is the 4th disk. 4-5 weeks sluhay. Funny enough. tell got.
1. Come up with a very reasonable thoughts about the device in our lives. Out of nowhere come. Not that the asshole was there, though knowing theory is long. And with these thoughts, as that life becomes clear and you can control it.
2. A very good memory, just miracles. Really
3. Given our stress the crisis as in any way valid theta at me soothingly, super. really perceive all as it is without emotion. The naked truth. I view people without emotion.
That is perceive in a person everything. This greatly raises self-esteem.
4. You do not read all sorts of books it is crap. 5 CDs theta meditation --and I give you my hand to bet that you yourself will understand themselves and they themselves will solve their problems. It is very important to be able to adjust your body yourself. IT works. Don't know how, but it is a reality.
Try. Honestly I would even Delta tried.
5. What else. now, I myself choose the best option in the real time of life.
6. It is important to go with the flow of life and to choose options in the process. Not to strain your life and prove to everyone that I Karol. And to live for themselves according to their beliefs.
7. I observe people how they behave. It was a joke. Many are invented images. how is it comical from the side. A real man is different and he works so hard that from the building itself.
8. try the people. This will not die.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Dec 24, 2008 19:38

сталкер 2 wrote:It is very important to be able to adjust your body yourself. IT works. Don't know how, but it is a reality.
Try. Honestly I would even Delta tried.
5. What else. now, I myself choose the best option in the real time of life.
6. It is important to go with the flow of life and to choose options in the process. Not to strain your life and prove to everyone that I Karol. And to live for themselves according to their beliefs.
7. I observe people how they behave. It was a joke. Many are invented images. how is it comical from the side. A real man is different and he works so hard that from the building itself.
8. try the people. This will not die.
:ay

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Wed Dec 24, 2008 23:22

ie after the first call with rims guide and healing better to listen to MM session theta? or session of alpha and theta?

thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:52

Паскаль wrote:i.e. after the first call with rims guide and healing better to listen to MM session theta? or session of alpha and theta?

thank you!
First, the tonal the nagual then... :) It is better to work out with the beta sessions, but carefully (the volume brightness on the minimum and not more than a day).

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sun Jan 18, 2009 14:17

Listened to a week and a half of the Conductor - not enough somehow. On weekends I began to try in the morning something else. Yesterday tried the theta - d4 from innerpulse that "body asleep - mind awake". The feeling of easy movement in a circle in a prone position, looking up at the sky. The sky is a deep purple color. Somewhere after about fifteen minutes, heard the knocks, like the neighbors on the floor or wall banging. Actually my neighbors did not differ never, and I was scared at the thought of it is astral noise. Then came the muscle clamps, and the knocking disappeared. Smiled inwardly, relaxed clips - knocks went again.
No nightmares after this was observed. Going to try the theta improv.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:42

Tried. The feeling immediately after the session, a pleasant heaviness in the head (I never thought that the heaviness in the head can be pleasant...). A sharp decline in obsessive thoughts, internal dialogue.
There would stop, but noooo, lay about six hours to listen to the Conductor. The result - an unpleasant heaviness in the head, sometimes throbbing headache.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:43

Триалект wrote: has an unpleasant heaviness in the head, sometimes throbbing headache.
overdose... bigger is not always better... from an overdose of MM relieves sleep and escho I like helps run energy order brain via strong relaxation

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:51

Yes, thank you for pointing out, after a night's sleep, heaviness in the head disappeared. You have a sense of awakening of the Sahasrara - the pressure is on one right temple, then in both, then completely around the perimeter of the head at ear level. The pleasant sensation. Two days had weakened greatly, but some tracks feel still, especially when the pump energy through the legs of Robert Bruce.
Explorer tired for 15 days, I decided today poslushnyi while to pause. Tomorrow will begin daily experiment data.