The effect of theta Sisi and disc

увлечённая

Post by увлечённая » Fri Mar 27, 2009 19:10

Please tell me what session or disc to start the Board. I have a machine Nova Pro. Once I tried the theta in learning and experienced a lot discomfort from panic to cold sweats.It was a nightmare.Question for Andrew or those who know.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 27, 2009 22:00

увлечённая wrote:please Tell me what session or disc to start the Board. I have a machine Nova Pro. Once I tried the theta in learning and experienced a lot discomfort from panic to cold sweats.It was a nightmare.Question for Andrew or those who know.
With any, if You worked for alpha and beta...

увлечённая

Post by увлечённая » Sat Mar 28, 2009 0:03

Andrew.Thanks for the reply.
can't tell if I worked the alpha.but listening to the alpha session 21 days pocti listened to the beta.Is there enough of this to go to my aunt.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 28, 2009 22:15

увлечённая wrote:Andrew.Thanks for the reply.
can't tell if I worked the alpha.but listening to the alpha session 21 days pocti listened to the beta.Is there enough of this to go to my aunt.
"Practice is the sole criterion of truth...":) Try it - it's not fatal and even dangerous. :)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Andrew. Thank you very much for your answers.For me this is really important.The fact that somewhere in the 35 years I have opened talent for drawing and painting,and it happened with some fraction of clairvoyance as I understand it.I closed my eyes and saw a white dot in the dark,then I approached that point and it became a sort of screen and on this screen I could come up with a different story. as an artist ,to draw in your imagination, still lifes, etc. And then it all disappeared,leaving forever a longing for something extraordinary.With great respect to You and your practices.
keen.

художник

Post by художник » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:19

Гость wrote:and on this screen I could come up with a different story. as an artist ,to draw in your imagination, still lifes, etc. And then it all disappeared,leaving forever a longing for something extraordinary
And if you live? Some effort in the real world can bring to You and your imagination. :) Neither alpha nor theta session will not replace You live communication with nature. At the usual level of perception the image is not born in a vacuum.

увлечённая

Post by увлечённая » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:05

artist
Thank you for your response.Now I'm back in work.Don't know,but I think that really helped me session,especially theta.

художник

Post by художник » Sun Apr 12, 2009 13:15

passionate
But what can I do with this hill, don Juan?
— Fix every feature of it in its memory. This is the place where you will come in dreams. This is the place where you will meet with powers, where ever you will be revealed the secrets of.
— You're chasing power, and this is your place. A place where you keep your resources

When I found such a place. While I have not read Castaneda, just these books then we and the sale was not such a thing as a "place of power" was not available to us. I just had a great time. A lone oak tree on the high Bank of the Nerl, young birches close, for all the years I've written many sketches of this place, I absorbed it into myself.
And when in life I became ill, I mentally went back and the pain was gone, I regained strength.
Theta session, as Andrew wrote, it's a good hypocrital. They help you to get the resource state, and very effectively, but it must be some starting point. It is easiest to find in nature, but also come up with her to construct in his imagination, nobody forbids.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Apr 12, 2009 23:45

artist
A very beautiful painting.From her very warmly and kindly at heart!

увлечённая

Post by увлечённая » Mon Apr 13, 2009 0:17

artist
Hello Artist and all forum users.The artist your work is wonderful even something,somewhere ached.Something very native wafted.Know allmy problems began when professional artists began to speak, I dilletante that I do everything wrong.For some reason this touched me greatly and since then I have fear to start something to do.

художник

Post by художник » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00

увлечённая wrote:,when professional artists began to speak, I dilletante that I do everything wrong.For some reason this touched me greatly and since then I have fear to start something to do.
I think that this problem have You decided if you wrote-
увлечённая wrote:.Now I'm back in work
continue in the same spirit. And :) theta to help You.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:38

and I also have such a place of power.... Poliana.... somewhere in the mountains.... clean air... the insects buzzing... the butterflies fly.... this is my Paradise...
in the middle of the clearing there is a large red stone a meter in height and 50 cm in width... it's ruby.... deep red color... it go powerful radiant threads...I fed from him... this energy charging... but with the advent of MM, my place of strength is very rare now because I need the energy of the session and the disk endorphins are much more effective in terms of recharging :wiz :wiz :wiz