addictive and effectively

Diablero
Addictive

Post by Diablero » Fri Nov 24, 2006 21:12

That many people say that dealing with mindmachine gradually addictive! And a few weeks to relax will not work and will need mindmachine. The brain will always need help in the transition between the States!
A friend of mine told me a story about his familiar :) have kotorgo was familiar :D that worked with mindmachine and then dropped out of class spirituality and meditation because I couldn't relax and concentrate without it.
In General, I want to hear the review.
Sincerely, Diablero

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 24, 2006 21:23

Oh, hell, no!:)After all, meditation-concentration.And to concentrate the typewriter teaches.I get to concentrate (meditate) IT lessons with a typewriter,not during...well,a friend of another friend-radio OPS (one grandma said;))!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 24, 2006 21:44

Rumors is a terrible thing...
Sessions with a mind-machine is, first and foremost, brain training for self-efficient entry into a variety of tried and tested state.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Fri Nov 24, 2006 22:10

And I wonder where these many say?In my opinion, this is the only place the user communication mind machines.This is nobody said I of such problems did not notice.The degree and possibility of relaxation ,from me anyway ,depends on what concerns you Bo issue.A mind machine can help to remove this concern.

олег77

addictive and effectively

Post by олег77 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:22

Hello!

I beforehand apologize for the question if it was asked, but I couldn't find the answer. I ordered innerpulse and I was wondering if it loses effectiveness with long-term use, adaptation, and how to avoid it? I used the disks the Hemi - sync, they do not recommend constant use of disks, in particular for the concentration.

In advance primnogo grateful EA response.

Князевский

Re: addiction and effectively

Post by Князевский » Sun Oct 21, 2007 17:16

There is an impromptu session, they did not seem so familiar. + another very easy session to write.
If you bear in mind getting used to the machine, then it seems there is (judging by itself, which usually gives me pleasure I try to repeat often and I think about it constantly, and no such machine).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:05

олег77 wrote:Hello!

I beforehand apologize for the question if it was asked, but I couldn't find the answer. I ordered innerpulse and I was wondering if it loses effectiveness with long-term use, adaptation, and how to avoid it? I used the disks the Hemi - sync, they do not recommend constant use of disks, in particular for the concentration.

In advance primnogo grateful EA response.
Mindmachine designed for brain training. Unlike muscle training, the brain retains these skills for life. So don't worry about a loss of effectiveness with long-term "receiving". After the mandatory (IMHO) a 3-week course on the alpha-relaxation (preferably with the same subsequent break), you can use mashinoi situational needs.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Oct 23, 2007 14:01

Notice that IMHO not only A. Patrushev, but mine ( on the skin of your experienced) and others, it is better to give brain to get used to this case. It's like that in sports, just load the dash and then the problems begin.
And at first and relax not bad kolbasit.

олег77

Post by олег77 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 16:55

thank you for the elucidation.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Sun Dec 09, 2007 18:42

Tell about your experience.

Mind-machine I have a addiction not caused.
the question of addiction is so correct in this context, how we would put the issue of the addiction to the bath, for example.
Or swimming in the pool.

Actively practiced for 14 months. Use to average two sessions a day. Cost and without the main-machine. Sometimes they take breaks quite significant and spontaneous.

In my opinion, a mind-machine is only a means, not an end. The object of influence - the brain, which main machine has a powerful sensory stimulation.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:59

@ndrey wrote:where interestingly many of these you say?In my opinion, this is the only place the user communication mind machines.This is nobody said I of such problems did not notice.The degree and possibility of relaxation ,from me anyway ,depends on what concerns you Bo issue.A mind machine can help to remove this concern.
According to 100%.
For my little experience I would say that is not addictive, but rather as "charging in the mornings and the evenings"... Warm-up or something...
And generally not a bad thing - this MM :) :)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:25

no habituation.
here abandoned classes for a whole week, and again will have himself to drive the rhythm.

a friend of a friend whose friend is mistaken.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:51

Possible temporary "addictive" to one particular session -- in the sense that every single SESSION stops working, and nothing more.
In all other respects -- in the worst case is a "phenomenon of the bike" - the type bought, decided that "will solve all problems", it turns out all that extra weight will relieve... a week passes, the simulator turns into a hanger unwashed clothes, all stumble at it, throw a pity, etc.
Unfortunately, "the phenomenon of bike" -- a very common phenomenon among people who bought MM. And about kakom other "addictive" there is no question. And cu. for approximately 50 years of commercial service. were noted.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:25

Diablero wrote:that many people say that dealing with mindmachine gradually addictive! And a few weeks to relax will not work and will need mindmachine. The brain will always need help in the transition between the States!
And most importantly-decide for yourself. I suppose if you're really afraid -- IT is not necessary juzat. In any case-the a priori fear (even if it feels like "doubt") is able to create miracles... so-So wonders. (see "flower bed" here or "stop this madness" somewhere else). In General, it is necessary to start to decide what you want, perhaps you will say, "I don't need that" or "I'll go to the doctor" or "I'll solve your problems" or "I have no problem at all."

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:34

Hello! I did a 3-week course of alpha, but for a long time, more than a year ago. Is it possible to resume classes without further work on alpha? I have alpha meditation now work without machines. And yet - if the alpha worked out - give any additional classes with the alpha on MM in General, any effect or is it a waste of time?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Dec 25, 2010 13:45

Button
Additional sessions with the alpha frequencies You certainly will not hurt and You can't lose.

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:36

Raportul - seems to still overdo. From the combination of "massage of the brain" and "Healing" within 2 days of this alpha-overdose got thought house was going to explode from my vibration. However, people listened to me spellbound... Nice, but... nevertheless, "Healing" had to be postponed. Even better probably would not guess, from which some effect...