This is the bomb

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Карил
This is the bomb

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 01, 2010 0:47

:lol:
Combine the two practices Alfario and Bodhi http://bodhi.ru/samadhi/index.htm

About two hours reading books and "shots of the tiger" gained experience of illumined perception. Just a wild surge of joy out of the blue. The same cold room, the same uncomfortable stool and the same feeling of weariness in the back and suddenly, boom - the world shone with all the colors of the rainbow, smile of full face and boundless joy. :D :D :D

There were 2 images in which "rushed". Warm summer evening, the orange sun illuminated road sign and one was bright orange and the entire world became orange (orange mood). In the heart warm and serene. "Jump" with all his strength there.

A second image. Went to graze the cows with his brother. Summer afternoon - hot. Summer lie on the grass, feel the serenity, in the hands of MNU leaf cattail and feel his swamp smell all sorts of bugs crawling around, you can still remain and you can get up and run or go on the grass. I want to stretch, look at the sky, close your eyes.

Leaving negative emotions, "Rush" in this picture with all the force I was there, I'm serenity and rush again and again and again. It became a little easier, continue to rush, try to do the excess effort. In the head freshened.

ALTARIA gives a sense of movement, of energy in the body. Suffice it to recall this feeling of performing exercises emotional polishing. The chamber also increase sensation.
Exercise enhanced emotional polishing ("UEP"):
1) each breath is generated by the image of a stream of light rising from the lower abdomen in the center of the chest. Let the image flow is "tangible", "stringy", and its luminosity is bright, dense.
2) On each exhalation is generated by the force on the elimination of all cognitions without distinction. Accompanied by a product image, a powerful burst of light, scattering from the center of the chest in all directions and sweeping away everything in its path.
3) To facilitate fixation, it is advisable to divide UEP acts, series and cycles. The act is one act of UEP on a single breath. Series - multiple acts in a row without a break (suggest no less than 50). Cycle - a few episodes with a break in between (suggest no less than 10 episodes per day). The use of beads of a certain length can not be distracted by calculations.
4) Each cycle I suggest to complete the written fixation of the obtained observations, using recordings made during the UEP.
5) during the day you can spend any number of cycles.
the further you progress in the practice, the more often arise TDO, the more interesting it becomes to live, the more enthusiasm, anticipation, perseverance and determination, and the life time is stretched ten times in one day you care as much as earlier this month wasn't worried.
I believe that over two years of intensive and sincere practice one can achieve excellent elimination of ne and continuous illuminated background
Read the book the link. We will rejoice together. :ay

Same here.
After a while of training with ALTARIA I started to receive lots of ideas. Some even tried to implement it. Then I realized that ideas are not done, they can do it don't know :) and offended themselves. After that, the ideas stopped coming.

But alfaria no wonder the medical device, a simple offense is not "conquered". Instead of ideas I started to "shove" at work. Appeared inexhaustible desire to make a website. And it is not clear you will fetch me money. The website can even take away or to count that much money and nothing to give, but I do it anyway you want. :) Recently went to the chief and begged for money for freelancers. Hi Svetlitsa Blaga. :) And ideas again began to appear the truth is more specific, according to the website.

From the same book above.
Intense happy wish, purified from the impurities of the mind-sceptics, outbreaks of ne (e.g. worries about – will be realized the desire or not anybody thinks about you, etc.), it becomes a "strong desire" - it is exceptionally stable, resonates with the words "perseverance", "perseverance".
<

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 01, 2010 16:59

Looks like Dimas depression. He deleted my humorous post about agatino. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 01, 2010 17:01

Anonymous wrote:looks Like Dimas depression. He deleted my humorous post about agatino. :)
I did not delete! I enjoy it :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 01, 2010 17:06

Dimas wrote:I did not delete! I enjoy it
And who? Confess who has depression? Who Alfaria not he uses? 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 01, 2010 17:58

Anonymous wrote:
Dimas wrote:I did not delete! I enjoy it
And who? Confess who has depression? Who Alfaria not he uses? 8)
I casually :) - watching some hedgehogs from under the guest - disorder. "Gaffe on the Tyapkin, pow at Lyapkin"... :?

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Feb 03, 2010 23:08

People who else tried the technique from the book?
is it Possible freedom from negative emotions (ne)? People are so hopelessly stuck in them, that even the idea of liberation from the ne causes them irritation. They present themselves without ne and wonder how, then, to live is to turn into nothing sentient log? They are so addicted to the ne, I can't even imagine anything outside of them, although in reality many people have been short flashes of weak echoes of TDO, especially in early childhood.
What looks like a cigarette...
"the Pleasure" of the ne is "pleasure" from eating poison – at first very bad, but then comes relief, and the stronger the poison, the stronger the contrast with the subsequent relief that is why people intentionally cultivate ne, because to survive TDO they do not know and do not even dream about them, sykousis with the fact that life is quite grey and monotonous thing.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Feb 04, 2010 13:21

Karil, I began to read the book. Who is this Bodhi really? I also read in parallel Maya. Everything is very close. However with the techniques I have still weak. But Olegivna ne Yes. We can say that experience them constantly, especially at work. A whole bunch. And when there is a strong ne there is mediocrity. How to live it? Sad...

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Feb 04, 2010 14:43

Probably Bodhi is the nickname, not the name. Who is he actually out did not work, he has no blog, no published books. Techniques and ideas Bodhi similar to exercises N.And.Kozlov. I think both took technology from more ancient sources of yoga can.

Hooked that is simple and works immediately, without any adjust, prayers and the like. Bodhi writes that the dullness is removed in the same way as ne. :?

Probably the first time I was "high" because of the experience. Now happens a little differently. I'm looking for a happy desire and try to focus on it. Sometimes there is a second shift of consciousness. I become "not-I", the world is changing and there is a feeling like I know nothing, like a newborn. Perhaps this is a surge of illuminated perception.

You should not be afraid to go crazy, ie to go away and not return. :) TDo just dissolve and they do something similar to lucid dreaming, you know, that's it TDO, but is a little to weaken the concentration and TDO disappears along with excitement, throws back to the "favorite" of ne and NF. :)

==================
With ALTARIA recent times an interesting condition. I used to have a "tension" in the head, I now imagine the energy going up from the heels and then the light diverging to the sides. After a couple of minutes there is something like a shiver, the body (or rather the muscles of the spine) stiffens. Like an imaginary thread of light becomes real. But to keep the condition is quite difficult, the attention goes away. But then a few moments rest, you can once again imagine and more time to get into "flow".

After such bursts, the joyful desire easier to find and to keep, perhaps there is something in common. :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Feb 07, 2010 19:45

The film "Taste of life", a short (emotional) content.

Beautiful melody nascent love pripravljena a hint of jealousy. Podany with garnish "Bitter resentment of girls have lost their mother and conflict at work." Mmm comme Il faut... or not :?

And then Oh, I have no what forces, and a weekend spent wasted.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sun Feb 07, 2010 23:44

Nachil to read the book, the idea is very correct, but the style...

I understand that there is often a need to share an objective experience, but the basics of rhetoric should not be forgotten. All people think differently, and to convey any thoughts and has developed this science... after All, any author should pass her course. Extremely simply writes... hard to Wade through the thorns of belief(I agree!, was agreed before the start of the book!, where is the exercise?).

Read on.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Feb 08, 2010 18:39

also started reading a book... writing is not simple - but specifically...
keep track of negative emotions in yourself and others... I catch myself - especially in the transport... when empty and no thoughts to forget to close - then rushing at full negative from the people around them...
include the secret Hawaiian system Joe Vitale and Hugh the link... it's identity is a pretty good way of getting rid of the NEGATIVE BACKGROUND....

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 08, 2010 18:45

Bodhi as this was confusing, and left perhaps. :) But the thought is correct, control of emotions and the body condition, clean thoughts.

Exercise much much easier.
Long joyful focus on a positive manner.

You can read the long... to do. The first results within the hour come. Come on people, join. Where are the reviews? Don't believe that everyone likes to be tired and no mood to live.

I followed the joyous urge and bought the same :oops: radio-controlled cars. The dream of childhood. :D I also have plush sun is. Maaaake... :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 15, 2010 21:55

Somebody knows where are these cool pictures?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46

Карил wrote:I that was followed by a joyous urge and bought the same Embarassed radio-controlled cars
and Cho TSE take???
a General sense of joy and happiness comes when you win over yourself....
here's an example... yesterday I was doing Kundalini yoga with live TV channel and finally sat in easy yoga pose... wanted this six months and when it came true and became directly cried from happiness... it was overcoming myself and it hurts... pain and joy - just what a masochistic experience...
more than 5 minutes can't hold the picture - bright sun and blue sky... but I will train...
although this method - the secret Hawaiian system breaks, specifically
all the free time you need to consciously repeat 4 sentences
I love you
I thank you
I'm sorry
please forgive me
this eliminates the negative background

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23

Going forward
In fact, the Council to buy toys from another site. But if you do not understand can show analogies in your example with the yogic pose.

My childhood was a lot of love to managed toy but my was on the wires. Radio controlled cars I saw max in the pictures. Toys even in the stores was not. So I'm writing the dream of childhood.

After 20 years toys has finally appeared in stores and the money too, but how so I'm an adult your children need to have. In fact this belief can be compared to a concrete slab. Well, I do not have the right to buy a toy. So overcoming stupid nowhere holding beliefs, it is very even took place. As cut to the quick, of course the pain was not real, but still.

The most interesting was after the purchase. I am so untroubled, children's happiness you cannot imagine. :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Feb 16, 2010 13:37

Карил wrote:the Most interesting was after the purchase. I am so untroubled, children's happiness you cannot imagine. Very Happy
very sales represent.... we're on the same wave...
LIFE IS FOR JOY AND HAPPINESS AND NOT FOR GRIEF, SUFFERING, NEGATIVE EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS, AND THE CONSTANT NEGATIVE BACKGROUND ON 99%....IT IS NOT FOR DEPRESSION AND BOREDOM...

women's harmony - average balance - mens balance
achievement of complete freedom from negativity in itself in all its manifestations :D :D :D

Артур К.

Post by Артур К. » Tue Feb 16, 2010 21:12

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:56

http://priroda.inc.ru/jntra/jntra.html
this identity cool mandala
a good way of removing negativity - inflating a ball writing on it with negative emotions and release into the sky...
today found a positively joyful album and the slide show - the Alaskan Malamute, 7 puppies and a girl Sonia are such a powerful positive charge
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/jadina-mal ... 47/?page=0

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Feb 17, 2010 14:28

Arthur C.
thanks for the great mandala :o

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 15:43

Bodhi http://bodhi.ru/samadhi/index.htm
My opinion, the author of the thoughtful animal, skillfully using their brains. Clinic.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Sat Feb 27, 2010 18:25

Александр79
one FAQ is sick he is talking about :) :) :)
you have 99% of the negative background in the life with which you cannot cope - you when was the last time radialis finally in life??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Антон 1988

Post by Антон 1988 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 21:16

Carilo Please tell me in detail, how to combine with Altria Bodhi! how to enable ALTARIA, etc?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 13:41

Идущая вперед wrote:Александр79
one FAQ is sick he is talking about :) :) :)
you have 99% of the negative background in the life with which you cannot cope - you when was the last time radialis finally in life??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Unreasonably rude. I think sions, the label lives up to your mistakes, ill-considered bigotry? Then was surprised at all audacitysuch estimates give about the man who was never seen again. I'm not here you discussed, and expressed his legal opinion!
I suggest it is not seen on the street or to mutilate children's sexual perversions. How do you react if your daughter only sat down behind the Desk perepihnutsja with someone from the class or show curiosity to anyone else?? You and all the crazy poshodili chtoli??? What a moron promotes chaos and lawlessness, powder coating is some mysticism and you dance with joy?! It's for you role models and joy?!
Maybe you are looking for justification of your animal nature, which is waiting for moments when burst soap ball, called human personality? The author writes beautifully and intelligently, but you should be able to make one read, to see that it is just a pretty shit for the thoughtless and naive.
I over the years a lot of literature seen and studied. And the most important indicator of development of a person shows his attitude towards sex.

Соболев

Post by Соболев » Wed Mar 24, 2010 18:37

Александр79
your entire post is a set of templates and rudeness
wrote stuff about the author using the fact that he will not answer you and then give their opinion as edinstvennoe properly(yeah yeah I've seen a lot I read a lot)
Let's say about you-you animal.In this post, the same message as in your.Zilch.