Studies Alfaria

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Павел Васильевич

Post by Павел Васильевич » Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:42

How You immediately went back down...hmmm...
No need to make a return is one of the options
Need something that You don't have the research protocols and safety, the way to mind the car You posted zakluchenie about security.
Dispute what you can and cannot do as it is not relevant in this case, and do not need.

Павел Васильевич

Post by Павел Васильевич » Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:46

In Your case, You are making money, and the quality of Your products is out of question.
The opportunity to come and see You do not have, in connection with full employment, and the device is ordered remotely.
So please when You have a Protocol on hand send it to the above email address.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 19, 2010 15:04

Pavel
How You immediately went back down...hmmm...
???? :lol: are You talking about?? The courtesy and assistance You perceive as "backward"?
Need something that You don't have the research protocols and safety
I will repeat once again, a mind-machine is NOT a medical device,it can be anything to expose. In the hands of the original Protocol Alvario no one would, so can not wait. You can read it in the presence of Deputy General Director of OOO is "Promkapital" in their office.
the Dispute what can and what can not as it is not relevant in this case, and do not need.
Yes, in General I agree, to argue here with You and no one was going. In this case I'm talking about what we should and should not provide/do.
In Your case You are making money, and the quality of Your products is out of question.
I do not understand the meaning of the utterance and the logical chain to the previous posts are not tracked :shock: And You in your medical center helping people out of altruism, right? :wink:
Last edited by Dimas on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35, edited 1 time in total.

Павел Васильевич

Post by Павел Васильевич » Fri Feb 19, 2010 15:14

For use in honey.the center of Your device - requires a package of regulations which includes the Protocol of the clinical tests and San.epidemiological.conclusion about security - that's all. So let's say that my bosses, if the refund the refund.
But thanks anyway, at least for that answer!!!

Евгений Л

Post by Евгений Л » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:19

It is not clear whether there is paranomia - Protocol clinical trials and the SES to convey to someone the manufacturer is prohibited by law, a medical institution to have their need for legal use. Or one of the parties introduces readers astray?

Павел Васильевич

Post by Павел Васильевич » Tue Mar 02, 2010 15:40

here, here, and I asked a question from a medical facility :?

Костя

Post by Костя » Tue Jun 01, 2010 0:19

Also strange thought...the network almost every medical device have clinical trials and none of the new act does not know.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:06

Kostya
We have copies of the protocols of clinical trials Alfaria, which You can read at our office.
Last edited by Dimas on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

Костя

Post by Костя » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:30

Dima, I understood everything, but it is not expedient to publish it online as do other companies? First, the discussion will come to naught, and secondly, every skeptic will be able not to waste time on a trip to the office and to see interactively.

ATP

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 01, 2010 13:35

Kostya
It is possible and advisable, but the manufacturer asked us not to do so, citing the aforementioned law.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:37

Noticed the following feature of the use of the instrument, and not just me. If there feet soaked, or have lost, the evening is usually already begin to "darting" and itchy throat. Somewhere in the description read that Alfaria improves immunity and decided to poeksperimentirovat. Once again began to get sick, and last put the clips, all the unpleasant symptoms are gone almost immediately, woke up in the morning as a cucumber. Flipping through the protocols found the following entry: "..In all clinical cases occurred accelerate the recovery process, acceleration of rehabilitation after illness, increase immune activity.." (City clinical hospital №15 named. O. M. Filatov,Moscow)
Last edited by Dimas on Thu Jun 03, 2010 16:06, edited 1 time in total.

Анатолий Никтоевич

Post by Анатолий Никтоевич » Wed Jun 02, 2010 13:13

Pavel Vasilyevich, who very boldly announced themselves to all the Russian people, still have to say thank you for this website from all sellers of such products, "only making money", is one of the most honest, because it is always ready to listen to all the questions, answer them as fully as possible, and generally treat you more or less human. It is still, perhaps, have not seen websites where do not provided information about the authors, websites where you in response to any clarification question obmaterit (and there are), and sites selling a product, will immediately collapsed and kanawat in the Summer, so that then to present to them some claim is simply not possible. So in defense of Psychotronics, you can explicitly say, well, th-that is still normal guys! Worst did not see, dear picky snob!...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Jun 02, 2010 13:35

The global importance of this site, no one can assess adequately. Best network not to find.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:16

МерКаБа wrote:Global importance of this site
:shock:
Are You talking about?
Жека3000 wrote:very few people can adequately assess
Are You sure the adequacy of Your evaluation?

Врач Без Лицензии

Post by Врач Без Лицензии » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18

Æåêà3000

Ýòî îí è ëè÷íûõ âïå÷àòëåíèÿõ!... :lol:

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Jun 03, 2010 13:25

Жека3000
Yesterday, in the section on radionica, quoted from the book of Drunvalo. I hope you understand what I mean. Otherwise, further discussion is senseless.
МерКаБа wrote: "For example, you want fine French wine or something special like that. Is your favorite wine and you think: "Oh, how I want to bottle this wine turned out to be here." You see it in your mind, feel you salivating, you lust to SIP the wine. You want to drink this wine, but you don't know where to take it.
Well, you can make wine in three (3D) dimension. To grow grapes, to wait a couple of years of harvest, harvest it, squeeze the berries, then wait ten years or so, until the wine be aged before you will have a bottle of your favorite wine. Maybe it's a little troublesome and a little slow, but if that's what you take as your reality, can do so.
Another option is to run to the store and buy a bottle of the coveted wine.
And you can just sit, thinking about wine, and suddenly someone enters the room with a bottle and says: "I Have an extra bottle, would you?", and puts it on the table in front of you.
If this happened once, you'd say, "Oh, God, it was a fantastic coincidence!" But if each time you what thought similar to be a coincidence, then after some time you will definitely start to think: "How strange. Whenever and about whatever I thought, or wanted to, or I need something, it's bound to happen". In the end, you will come to the conclusion that there is a definite connection between what you are thinking and feeling and these "coincidences". Many people know exactly what I'm talking about, because this is the beginning of the spiritual path.

Next you will climb to the next stage of siddhi, when you begin to explore how it all turns out and how you can do it on purpose instead of seemingly chance events.
The next step is committing acts similar to what Jesus did when he turned water into wine. In this case, you take one element and change it for another. Thus, you prove to yourself and others -what do you think about this Reality, is reality. You about something thought and made it real. However, this area is dangerous because by the time you usually do not overcome your ego.
Then you can move forward one step to make wine from nothing — not just to change one element into another, but to create it directly from the Void. At this stage the higher self merges with you.

The next step is generally not even wanting wine and not having and wanting nothing, knowing that everything holistically is complete and absolutely as is. Now you have gone beyond polarity. The way home is clear."
<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 03, 2010 21:05

We give two possibilities ,first the people who created the product that does not fit into the ordinary framework to introduce him to a wider audience and to receive feedback,the second audience to use this product,expanding their view of the world.

Думаю

is there an adequate cost?

Post by Думаю » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58

I would venture to buy this dubious and lucrative device if it cost more modest.In fact,well in fact there is in it nothing that would justify the price,no particularly expensive components... :? By the way, on one site there is this device for 6 something thousand..But still a wonderful price to be ordinary people began to take not more than two thousand, my opinion..

Костя

Post by Костя » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:33

Perhaps 2000 R, but the manufacturer has determined not only their direct costs)) because you Need to feed office workers, consumables, advertising, etc., and probably at the head of the company's intention to buy more land, build a house...with Norman fireplace) I Think is not quite correct to subjectively assess the value of the product, as there is a table of the costs and no one will publish.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:39

Yeah, don't forget to add on the licensing of the honey. production+2-3 years of clinical trials, certification, etc, etc... I Think the fireplace to the channel there is still far :) While all this is kicking (production costs)..

Костя

Post by Костя » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42

Андрей Кабанков wrote:We give two possibilities ,first the people who created the product that does not fit into the ordinary framework to introduce him to a wider audience and to receive feedback,the second audience to use this product,expanding their view of the world.
Andrew, I believe the authority on the topics of your forum, is very high. And probably first need to publish the experiments of the employees Mindmachine.Roux, in this detailed and unbiased.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2010 13:42

Костя wrote:you need to publish experiments Mindmachine employees.ru
What are the criteria to shape the objectives of the experiment, what equipment is to measure change by what technique to make a conclusion?

Well, need or can

Думаю

Post by Думаю » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:03

About Norman fireplace is understandable,but it doesn't take a brilliant scientist to understand that there are no expensive parts this product does not contain.Here for example,take the phone for that amount-and there are more technologies included.Am I the only one drew attention to the unreasonably inflated cost? Either the local people did not buy this camera for the money or to monetary policy here, no one pay attention to?

Костя

Post by Костя » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16

Думаю wrote:About the Norman fireplace is understandable,but it doesn't take a brilliant scientist to understand that there are no expensive parts this product does not contain.Here for example,take the phone for that amount-and there are more technologies included.Am I the only one drew attention to the unreasonably inflated cost? Either the local people did not buy this camera for the money or to monetary policy here, no one pay attention to?
Madam, I think if this device were released in the same amount as with mobile phones, it would cost it 500 rubles. Remember how much cell phones when it was almost a luxury.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:28

Here for example,take the phone for that amount-and there are more technologies included.
Hmm..at least strange reasoning. First alfaria is medical equipment, which a priori is always more expensive. Secondly, do You think what is the cost of the same infamous iPhone, while its average retail price 26, 000.? It has been discussed that the issue of pricing is not the best topic of conversation, for the evaluation of the efforts of developers, manufacturers, researchers and studies, material certifications, etc., etc. a lot of those, this device produces. And to buy or not to buy for the price decided by the buyer.