ALTARIA and Smoking.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Dimas
ALTARIA and Smoking.

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:50

Жека3000
Eugene, how are things going with the Smoking? It flows normally?I was left with 2 packs :) soon decision.

Накс

Post by Накс » Mon Nov 09, 2009 19:19

Dimas
Today is the third day of full sessions. I decided that Monday morning I will drop, though never told anyone. Just a pack last night ended.
My story: Smoked (God forbid me) about 8 years. The last months I smoked about 1.5 packs. The morning started with cigarettes, before bedtime, too.
My feelings: the third day of no Smoking. Hard, hard. While holding on. :(

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Nov 09, 2009 19:45

but I know how great it is when you leave.... I don't smoke since April of the current... when I drink... knocked out girlfriend she also dumped You:
1. healthy complexion
2. not yellow and pink nails
3. there is this terrible smell
4. will start to improve health
5. no need to stand in a queue and to think of where to get the stuff and money still to spend on it
6. to change a habit - take in the Smoking room drinking tea... ie you go to chat and you type in the team all of cigarettes and you with a mug
7. should we focus on the fact that cast is not necessary... just to forget and not to remember
8. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - WHEN YOU WIN THE PILE ITSELF, AND THE HABIT YOU GET STRONGER.... THERE's NOTHING cooler than the VICTORY OVER self....
well escho over the pile laziness is the sweetest victory :D :D :D
hold on....

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 13:47

Dimas
Actually Smoking case things not because I don't smoke:)
My feeling is the second week without cigarettes are difficult for you first! But this is not to call the craving for Smoking. The feeling became stronger but razmytye. In General do. It's not that complicated, provided the decision never to smoke. I would like to note that the increased feelings of "something is missing" may be due to the fact that the last 3 days did not use ALTARIA because of lack of time.

I can confidently say that energy was more to the evening, not sleepy and Wake up refreshed and sleep for a short time (6-8 hours, early if less than ten hours sleep all day pecking nose).
Last edited by Жека3000 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 10, 2009 14:00

NAKS
Жека3000
Nothing can do this together! Someone is using substitution therapy (nicotine gum, inhalers, patches, etc.)? I was 5 years ago, throwing year did not smoke,the first 4 days of really bad sleep, sweating heavily in the night. foolishly again,like once-not a diver.. I Agree, the second week seems harder...

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 14:02

Dimas
az
I still use the gum nikotinovoi. This week get a slice from the next stop.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 14:15

Really want you to win but it's just a habit, remember that. This is NOT a requirement of the body. I had time when I decided to refuse to put sugar in their tea. And I was surprised how much these healthy sweets spoil the taste of sweet, actually the modern pastry sickeningly pereslaschennye!
A few days following this particularly closely, delve into sensations experienced study the nature of this thrust is very exciting. Turn these efforts into the study of the essence! Catch the excitement! How it all works and laugh about it later :) The main understanding of the meaning of their actions and awareness of why.
A few years later I refused to have from the tea and coffee, because caffeine is also smokes. Refused as a cut, just realize THAT I need to do. Do not give yourself time for excuses and all sorts of "Monday". It's a game of cat and mouse. Don't be fooled. Good spoon for dinner. Or decide immediately or all will be as before only problem on the rear will be added :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 10, 2009 14:23

Александр79
Thank you very much! az

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 10, 2009 15:12

But what is noticed,and this pleases me very much that some time after Alfaria to smoke does not want. When you lie down with a Mind-machine+ALTARIA,then all Smoking is disgusting 2 hours there are quiet,do not even remember, light up when the pack catches the eye.

Накс

Post by Накс » Tue Nov 10, 2009 15:26

But I'm also Alfaria no use. Well, except something to eat when start the attacks "and mozh smoke, well just one :aa " :wiz By the way I still have problems with the beer, I decided to tie this too. While hard bc Have a hard night :roll:

Накс

Post by Накс » Tue Nov 10, 2009 15:28

Dimas wrote:NAKS
Жека3000
Nothing can do this together! Someone is using substitution therapy (nicotine gum, inhalers, patches, etc.)? I was 5 years ago, throwing year did not smoke,the first 4 days of really bad sleep, sweating heavily in the night. foolishly again,like once-not a diver.. I Agree, the second week seems harder...
Yes, it will be easier together az (green tea!)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 10, 2009 15:46

NAKS
by the Way I still have problems with the beer, I decided to tie this too. While hard will have a Tough night
Yes, no, everything will be fine, the main thing is not to think that depriving yourself of something good, and Vice versa, think they are buying and with each minute, hour - more and more :)

Накс

Post by Накс » Tue Nov 10, 2009 16:08

Dimas
In fact, I already feel something good :ap But "withdrawal is withdrawal" will have to wait :(

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 16:31

Накс wrote:But "withdrawal is withdrawal" will have to wait
+1!

CBB

Post by CBB » Tue Nov 10, 2009 16:37

Александр79 wrote:Really want you to win but it's just a habit, remember that. This is NOT a requirement of the body. I had time when I decided to refuse to put sugar in their tea. And I was surprised how much these healthy sweets spoil the taste of sweet, actually the modern pastry sickeningly pereslaschennye!
A few days following this particularly closely, delve into sensations experienced study the nature of this thrust is very exciting. Turn these efforts into the study of the essence! Catch the excitement! How it all works and laugh about it later :) The main understanding of the meaning of their actions and awareness of why.
A few years later I refused to have from the tea and coffee, because caffeine is also smokes. Refused as a cut, just realize THAT I need to do. Do not give yourself time for excuses and all sorts of "Monday". It's a game of cat and mouse. Don't be fooled. Good spoon for dinner. Or decide immediately or all will be as before only problem on the rear will be added :)
Alexander and the replaced coffee and tea, do not share?
Smoking to cope pretty easily, but with coffee it incredibly difficult to leave...

Накс

Post by Накс » Tue Nov 10, 2009 16:48

CBB wrote:Smoking to cope pretty easily, but with coffee it incredibly difficult to leave...
Weird. I have coffee no problem. Not like he told me. But with strong black sweet tea is :cry:

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54

Find a book in the Internet "Your body's many cries water" and believe me a lot of surprise. I personally have learned. Drink water. It is a psychological barrier to drinking coloured water with a taste or just water. What's the difference what drink? :) In General, from tea and coffee of course do not die like :) The point here is purely in the concept of to return the body of his strength and ability with proper nutrition. Consciousness no more.
DemAs, stop to mock him. Hammer arm is the one that stretches the edges knock, if can't control myself after Ima )))
Beer all a man is affected on a genetic level, eventually turning it into a rag! Ie and the offspring will also suffer. Considering today the number of beer drinking people today, the situation is appalling. It's not beer, that twist in advertising, it's a terrible mix for long-term storage, etc.
2 bottles of beer 1 Cup of vodka!
One thing surprises me, people often see around alcoholics and drug addicts in different ways, see their impact, but they are surely there! Live without waking up...

Накс

Post by Накс » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:20

So book found. Read Toko Preface, is interesting :ay
About alcohol: Almost all of my friends, in my opinion drink excessive quantity of alcohol (some vodka, someone's beer, somebody, both). Someone says that it is for relaxation or that beer is the fuel. Maybe for someone this is so. But obviously not for me.
In recent times it has become clearly feel that this (alcohol), I was slowly beginning to kill. Spoke about their feelings to friends, but the reaction was not very positive. But now I guess they flashed in the subcortex 8) . Apparently my circle of friends is likely to narrow. Anyway, the main thing that I was well :evil: As with cigarettes and beer I was bad :cry:
DemAs, like today I had to join az (structured water)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:55

Today began the first day without cigarettes. Not yet included Alfario (I want to try with a strong thrust) and did not use nicotine gum. Yet like anything alive,although I want to smoke :) I'll include altario-let's see what happens.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 13:18

Dimas
az
The main thing is not to give in to temptation! My mind tossed these thoughts: "well have a smoke while nobody sees" or "guys I got involved in this thing" sometimes do not believe myself that I don't smoke!:)
I dealt with these thoughts by convincing myself that I gain much more from quitting Smoking than lose.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 12, 2009 13:32

Жека3000
Yes,that's right. Now was the session Alfari,was much easier and went "stupid" from a lack of nicotine, that's good. Hungry :) .

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23

Men, the brain exists and that would be constantly throwing you all sorts of thoughts and ideas, he has a job. Is a acting autonomously. Always will be.
You have the GOALthe rest to drop, to DISCARD to the side!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 13, 2009 13:27

Well, today is the second day, strange but slept well at night,never waking up, surprised! In the morning I sat for 20 minutes with ALTARIA not say that he did not want to smoke, but react much calmer and forget about the cigarettes, happy. The only thing that is very unpleasant, pained cough, can't cough :( Will the ACC in this situation, or is possible only with the disease to take?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 14:49

Smokes back climbs? :) Most likely a combination of health problems. Consult your doctor normal, you never know what you have with light. A book about water read?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 13, 2009 15:31

Александр79
Yes, dunno, no,health God spared me yet...read the book and water I try to drink, but many will not go...