What better to combine session Alfaria?

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Ашот
What better to combine session Alfaria?

Post by Ашот » Fri Oct 23, 2009 20:14

Hello!
Finally, today I received Alfario.
I am interested in the question.
Is it possible to combine the session with Alfaria odnovremennom listening Andrei Patrushev? And what is better? I'm listening to Healing is in the evenings. Is it possible with listening to disc Healing, using Mind Machine (Audiostream) use ALTARIA? Or better at least? In what order?
What kind of disk it is better to use Alfaria morning?
I'm listening to the beta on Maynd the Car in the morning. ALTARIA, as I understand it is focused on alpha. Is it possible the simultaneous use of Alfaria and sessions on the beta?
Or better yet to leave beta?
I understand that asking too many questions, and it's all about personal practice. the specific experience. But I would like to read General comments and recommendations of experts and knowledgeable people about what would be appropriate and it is best to combine the sessions with ALTARIA.
Thank you.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 23, 2009 20:30

Ashot
You can combine Alvariu with any alpha software (on a machine with alpha drives A. Patrushev (Healing, Conditioner, Massage the brain, etc.) With other not yet tried, I think more competently on this question will be answered by Andrey Patrushev.

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Oct 23, 2009 23:29

Alfario (when combined) - that from Thompson. What more like it.
At least from what have been discussed here and/or you can buy. In my opinion.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:58

Actually, I wonder how ALTARIA will be combined with the massage the brain will increase... If it's PPC! :roll:
I'll try. If you are buying.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Oct 24, 2009 22:01

Жека3000 wrote:Actually, I wonder how ALTARIA will be combined with the massage the brain will increase... If it's PPC!
I'll try. If you are buying.
I'm here for the third year still can not understand-why people "full PPTS"???
I.e. I mean people listopada under the flag of "self-improvement", etc.
Well-designed discs A. Patrushev, as well as "effective" session MM, in my opinion, is too "brutal" for sharing with ALTARIA. I like (not very advanced) user, this is too good intuitive feel, and wouldn't be good together even on the personal orders of Mao. (Although, of course, I don't think there will be something scary -- you will likely lubricate both effects, with the risk of some not too pleasant feeling.)
But "soft" Thompson -- is likely to ride (or more accurately -- roll).
No one wanted to offend, I'm annoying, Yes.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 22:31

Jim
It seems to me that the effect is strengthened by combining Massage Mosca and Alfarim. In both cases, work is underway on creating alpha waves.
A couple of times, for fun, to try. If the effect is unwanted, no longer to combine.
Effect of Massage of the brain is simply astounding(to me), I didn't think so soon will occur the advertised effects! And ALTARIA are likely to be even more clearly manifest. :wiz

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Oct 24, 2009 22:47

Жека3000
And You know exactly how the "Massage brain"? According to my measurements, the first (approximately) 2/3 of the time it generates some "burden", very different from relaxation. The last 1/3 gives (not too deep) relaxation.
(I did not analyze sound material-everything it received to GSR sensor).
The authors Alfaria welcome "every relaxation", what provokes Thompson.
Highly effective alpha-session, in turn, Acegi often use the principle of Relaxation-short-load-relax... -- several times.
In General, remain with her -- if you do not know how to relax (which is typical in the treatment of, for example, alcohol dependence) -- you can prop Alfaria Thompson.
If you have already achieved the ability to relax (with the help of toys or without) is better than nothing. (May Alfaria -- after all, it is "a tool for those who can not cope..." -- well, that's, I think I went too far, however). By the way, a good option -- to listen to "relax" (here-Thompson) on the column, i.e. without headphones, and that additional technical problems arise.
Terrible bore, I.
In short-their laws from their trees and herbs, and, accordingly, the authors Alfaria not meant combination with MM & Ko. And here the place where I would not undertake to conduct research on themselves. If anyone -- "heart veschuet" :) .
Well, I personally -- more like audio technology, but it's -- to me personally.
Sorry.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 0:54

Jim
Джим wrote:I'm Sorry.
Yes, no need to apologize!:)

You are probably right!
Alfaria want to buy of all things past, to reduce the urge to smoke. Going to quit immediately, without reducing the number of cigarettes.
But for the nervous relaxation too. There are situations in which you know what you need to relax, not be nervous, but it turns out with variable success, but here to the aid of technical means.

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Mon Nov 30, 2009 20:51

After some experience considered. what Alfario it is better not to combine with akinyemi audiotechnologies. Tried with different disks Andrey Patrushev.
According to my experience is both a disk and ALTARIA hard enough, I don't know how the others. And also the combination of Alfaria and MM. Maybe after some training it will be easier. But now full download. Best alvariu to combine simply with relaxing music, new Age music. at Angelight is a series of "Sessions of Healing music" - music for the various organs - head, heart, liver, etc.
Yet, in my experience it is good to combine with the sounds of Tibetan singing bowls. There are simply wonderful songs.
But I especially want to mention the combination of Alfaria simultaneous operation (so to speak) with Tibetan singing bowl :ay Full fly away. The recorded tracks are of course also good. But when igraesh at the same time with ALTARIA immersed in the bowl completely. I tried to play on the Cup and with MM, but with ALTARIA much while feeling. The only thing I would recommend before to combine with ALTARIA, it is necessary to work without Alfaria, hataba in order to learn and continuously extract the sound from the bowls, feel the Cup to enter in contact with her.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 22:09

the Sessions of Healing music
Oh and what is it ? Work ? Where can I download\purchase, and where we saw that "not available"

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09

on the official website of Angelight http://www.angelight.ru/ you can learn about the work of this Russian group. Pojaluy the only group of new Age in Russia.

Buy, I think it's somewhere on Amazon and other online stores. And at the point of sale of the discs, in the section new Age and esoteric shops selling including musuko to find these compositions is possible.
The Internet can also be found if you search... on the Lotus or on the website of Dao Lyubvi