Interesting. About the method.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Тапка

Post by Тапка » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32

Anyways - will make your altario,PPC me mad !!!! berets ATmega microcontroller, lepitsa program under it - frequency of 8-12 Hz, the current controller output - 50-500mka, frequency - for the first time sinus.and see Shaw will come from etogo)))) my friend did ATmega ELECTRIC - inserted it not Detski)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 26, 2010 17:10

http://www.audiology.ru/files/ru/confer ... 01_35.html
Transcranial electrostimulation in complex treatment of sensorineural hearing loss
K. B. Dobrynin, G. M. Portenko
Tver state medical Academy, Tver

Сергей Ша

Post by Сергей Ша » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:37

Hello, good all the time (cold nuclear transmutation at night and the vast majority of people are asleep).
In General, the question is, is there somewhere in the network oscillogram signals (give a reference if any).
Firms do not post such information, or as we now called know-how (a word that is similar to a curse :shock: ).
If the signal form is known to someone, please describe.
As I read the announcement on the "ALTARIA" there's a frequency of 8 to 12 Hz on the form of the silent current up to 3 mA at the maximum. If it is a sinusoidal or triangular (special case from the triangular - saw) or a square wave, it is easy to implement for example on-chip XR-2206 from EXAR company, but have yet to make an amplifier for increasing the voltage on the output because the XR-2206 can give only 10 volts.
In General I radiocubital with more 35 years of experience, a full 2-channel oscilloscope (C1-83), but no sample unit "ALTARIA" to remove oscilogram, and so it could be something Skidan for the evening - another.
If the waveform is more complex, you'll have to fuss with DAC (Digital Analog Converter) and should look how difficult it is, may skin tanning is not worth it - easier to buy.
On the removal of the computer it is necessary to load the machine with a resistor of 1 Mω - 3 Mω (now I have tried a multimeter on their cold :? ears)depends on the pressure of the probe device. Duck's just feeding a signal to the input of the sound card is RISKY because the input voltage line input no more than 2 volts, and as I understand it, the device produces up to 50 volts. Therefore, in order not to give 25 times the overload on the linear input of a sound card, need in series with 1 Mω to connect resistor 18 Kω - 22 Kω signal to the card to serve with him (18-22 Kω), this connection forms a voltage divider and a soundcard will have a small part of the voltage than it and obezopasit.
And not all sound cards miss 8 Hz or miss with the already weakening (as a rule is capacitor decoupling the DC component), in General it is necessary to consider and the cost of 9,000 rubles (8700р +300r for shipment to the regions)is considered much too high, but maybe I'm wrong if the signal is very complex and it had to build a custom microcontroller. :shock:<

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:44

Sergey Sha ,the waveform Alfaria kept secret .Commerce and what to do))) Dominant 10 Hz and more than diluted . We went the other way - experimental , 8-12 Hz thing is ,not a mistake. Voltage Converter to the max 232 .

Николай Сто

Re: Interesting. About the method.

Post by Николай Сто » Thu Aug 23, 2012 19:00

In the article"Strong effects of weak current"in the journal"Science and life", the developers indicate that the frequency should be 77герц and care на7герц weakens the effect.