Reviews and interesting results.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:52

Dimas
Indeed, only pulling in the first days of admission and after the course.

Чуда

Post by Чуда » Thu Aug 26, 2010 13:43

Hello! I got "alfaria". Thanks for the advice.

Чуда

Post by Чуда » Tue Oct 26, 2010 14:47

Two months passed after I had ALTARIA. The current strength was reduced, as recommended. My head still aches, but not much and not for long. The experiment was conducted for two weeks, then got the batteries. The state of elation never left until not "pulled" circumstances. Depression does not have to wait long. And suddenly it dawned on me: I have ALTARIA, maybe she really contributed to my happy summer mood? And not to try to use it now? Maybe you'll come back my happy mood? It also got batteries and experimentation to raise your mood started... and very successfully. Now depression left behind and even loss Chamber "Good" almost did not affect the mental state. Sad of course anything to lose, and "Good" even more so, but still life goes on and thank her for what I have and Alfaria for that I'm happy no matter what.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Tue Oct 26, 2010 18:49

Miracle - congratulations!!!!

Чуда

Post by Чуда » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:16

Тапка wrote:a Miracle - congratulations!!!!
URL=http://smajliki.ru/smilie-813708519.html]Image[/URL]

тишина

Post by тишина » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:40

Yesterday brought Alfario. 2 times used. About rezultatah too early to say, but the feeling is like. I have the feeling that both Pulcheria begin to synchronize, communicate, attune... did the session right before sleeping, despite that written in the instructions. Fell asleep great. A dream such a nice dream, hot predidushiy the night and I woke up in 4утра understand from what.

Tried this morning before work, set the frequency of 6, then increased to 8. When it became unpleasant again reduced. I need to relieve stress in the morning because a lot of unnecessary thoughts in my head - actually set up and how sledstvennogo mood, depression. how to feel the beginning - wearing a device. The symptoms were removed. But apparently the morning classes, especially at high frequencies is not very favorable. The head is not very comfortable then, no pain, but unpleasant.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:31

silence
This is not frequency, but intensity. :?

тишина

Post by тишина » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:53

Andrei Patrushev
Yes, intensity, Sori))) frequency is the same)

I can add that the dreams became brighter and more positive well-remembered!! Day feel calmer already after 3 sessions

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:15

Current, to be more precise :?

тишина

Post by тишина » Mon Nov 08, 2010 22:47

now engaged with ALTARIA, 4 days already. Noticed that it somehow interferes with the meditative state. No wonder it before bed cannot be applied (as described in the instructions). Apparently (correct me if wrong) during a session is different from the meditative effects on the brain, promoting concentration. how I feel - both hemispheres begin to work in unison. Meditation is a little different. Although all alpha waves are present (and they vary)!!?? In General, once again you blow me to smithereens)), but I can say one thing - during meditation (I use music flute, piano) I no longer feel the boundaries of the body, try to feel the space and energy field and it turns out; when alfaria influence of another, and this state cannot be reached during operation of the device. Overall a pleasant condition, but a little different)))

александр шашков

Post by александр шашков » Wed Nov 10, 2010 0:05

All kind time of day. Purchased the machine three days ago. I tried and was disappointed. Any positive emotions. Depressed as he was, and remained.
Moreover, it has become a headache, increased lethargy.
Started with the 1st level now on the seventh. Tingling in the lobes during a session is almost there, they are barely noticeable and have pulse character, often quite lost. The shelf life of the batteries has expired, and the tension she. The suspected defective product. Maybe "Alfaria" - this is another divorce? Then I do not understand why there are positive reviews. In General, it sucks...And sadly even from the fact that my family doesn't help either...

:cry:

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Nov 10, 2010 0:11

Alexander Shashkov ----well, you are so right it is not necessary to be disappointed!!!!!

Maybe the device is defective ,the time necessary to get used to and he's the effect.

тишина

Post by тишина » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:37

Alexander Shashkov
maybe you this method is not suitable. The sensitivity is different for everyone. Or too much to expect from the device itself. There are no miracles. We need to engage in complex, one Alfaria to cope with depression, only in KACH-ve complement

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35

Alexander Shashkov
I don't know, helps me, maybe it is worth the wait as an option to increase the time to 60 minutes

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:34

Alexander Shashkov
The device is not defective (judging by the description), everything is as it should be. The response to impact is really at all different, it makes sense to be patient.

александр шашков

Post by александр шашков » Wed Nov 10, 2010 15:53

How old do you have to endure? Pass one course? My concern is that the condition has worsened. The feeling in my head is like bursting from inside her, and focus on something very difficult, and I have a lot of material should be taught. There would not hurt himself.
More doubts overcome, whether it's honey. device, and not the usual useless pulse generator on a cheap chip, because money is given to large...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 10, 2010 15:59

Alexander Shashkov
The device does medical contraindications in the instructions, so if You don't have these diseases, then engaged for You safely. If first class cause You discomfort, put away the device until the time when you can do and You will not interfere with the different sensations caused by the device.

Чуда

Post by Чуда » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16

александр шашков wrote:how old do you have to endure? Pass one course? My concern is that the condition has worsened. The feeling in my head is like bursting from inside her, and focus on something very difficult, and I have a lot of material should be taught. There would not hurt himself.
More doubts overcome, whether it's honey. device, and not the usual useless pulse generator on a cheap chip, because money is given to large...
Dear Alexander!
My initial feelings were very similar to Yours.
Reduce the amperage to four, and the time increase to an hour. The course spend two weeks. Then - rest.
I initially after sessions with ALTARIA slept for 10 hours and navyseals. See to it adaptly also needed. Also was disappointing, it also seemed that the overall divorce and another sell.
To understand that ALTARIA really helps to be in high spirits helped some of life's circumstances.
Now I will use that technique, read in a book by Boris Aranovich "Psihoanaliza therapy". Sleep is 6-7 hours. And if the reduction in sleep may be the result of this technique (as promised by the author), the mood belongs Alfaria - and it is certainly time-tested.
Well, more General recommendation. To fresher you feel and sleep less, try to sleep at least 10 PM. The time from 21.00 to 24.00 promotes proper rest of the brain. If you go later, we will relax only the body.
Good luck!

александр шашков

Post by александр шашков » Sun Nov 14, 2010 15:35

For Council certainly thanks, but I follow the instructions, and the instructions say that in the depressed state of the session is 20 min., 60 - in alcohol etc. addictions. But I do not suffer. If you put the 4th level, you almost feel nothing, sometimes it even seems that the device is disabled. Of course, the treatment can be combined with psychic techniques and medicines, but then how to understand that helps?
And how to ensure that "Alfaria" healthy, generating it the "right" impulse, and no "horrible"?
If the cases return of the device to the manufacturer by reason of its failure or ineffectiveness?
In General, continued to conduct their own "clinical trials", the results yet...

тишина

Post by тишина » Sun Nov 14, 2010 18:02

used MM for about 10days. Began to perceive it as "electric vitamins" for your brain))) not about the effects or about their otsutsvii to say definitely not. Use MM and relaxation techniques, literature, and the Church was. In General, I feel better and calmer, have improved concentration.

Довольный

Post by Довольный » Mon Mar 07, 2011 20:53

Use ALTARIA 3 days.
Feel "carousel" :) Is this dizziness.. drunk.
Well, if someone went to bed tipsy and can't sleep because of the dizzy (dizzy) and nauseated. In General a disgusting state.

AND NO RELAXATION AND NO RUSH! Just not a pleasant feeling. While suffering.

My girlfriend has the same.

Is this normal?
Will it pass by?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Mar 09, 2011 13:29

Довольный wrote:Feel "carousel" is This dizziness.. drunk.

Well, if someone went to bed tipsy and can't sleep because of the dizzy (dizzy) and nauseated. In General a disgusting state.

AND NO RELAXATION AND NO RUSH! Just not a pleasant feeling. While suffering.

My girlfriend has the same.

Is this normal?
Will it pass by?
...a User review.

1. Okay.

2. If you can pass this feeling to miss:) while results can be noticeable.

3. Until You see why (the process), and the results of the impact - a consequence from the application.

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Student

Re: Reviews and interesting results.

Post by Student » Sun Nov 13, 2011 22:54

:( I'm sorry, I deleted your post, bale. I had too complex and confusing situation. It can not be understood to blame the device or not. So I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I'm still engaged in parallel holotropic breathing....

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:10

the effect of alfaria like a dusty bag on the head -- after a session of "numb" extraocular muscles, horizontal surface-Fig stand, only to sleep-to sleep-to sleep

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 14, 2012 14:51

ZOMBIE
Was overdo - bottled braking. It is necessary to reduce the intensity or(and) time session.