Reviews and interesting results.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
михаил в.
Alfaria

Post by михаил в. » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:41

after a month of daily practice with the instrument Alfaria for 20 min with a maximum silaitoga impacts(level 5). the result:complete rejection of Smoking(history: notice repnoe hypertension with impaired venous outflow in the basal ganglia.deterioration was not observed)

Анна1981

Post by Анна1981 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 20:12

Hello! Is it possible to deal with ALTARIA more than the user, for example, 1-2 times a day for 20 minutes 3 times? Is it possible to talk on a cell during a session, to touch someone?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Feb 20, 2010 15:10

Анна1981
Talking on a cell and touch is possible of course, but 3 times to do it, why? There are instructions and a recommendation of doctors that it describes, that doesn't seem to have initiative in this matter.

Десс

Post by Десс » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39

I have a strange feeling from the apparatus. Bought the machine 3 days ago and spent the 1st session at 8 PM starting from level 4 and up to 7 within 20 min. a Session was held with excitement, were dizziness (as stated) generally, the feelings were not. After the session began, the pressure in the head, and began periodic tides in the head and body (essentially PA), sleep bad, and sleep were the norm. The next day spent another 1 session level 5 20 minutes, it was vertigo, but after the particular tides were not. On the third day - level 6, 20 min... almost the same thing happened as after the 1st, the current sleep norms. So now think continue to use Alvariu or not? And that is not so at all? And then write here that this time and calmed down, but it is not clear, because the unit is essentially a stimulant (similar to nootropilum that can increase PA)...

Десс

Post by Десс » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32

I would like to hear a response from developers on previous post. Why not calm during a session? And there was a similar case in the process of testing and trials? To do that in the end what?

амальтея

Post by амальтея » Wed Mar 17, 2010 14:00

Hello.
My daughter has depression, neurosis, anxiety. She worked with ALTARIA, as described in the instructions , 20 days 2 x 20 minutes. Please tell me how many days need to take a break between cycles or you do not do breaks? Really want to help, but no much improvement, only during the session and after her want to sleep.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Mar 17, 2010 14:26

It happens that depression is not associated with absence of alpha rhythms, and Vice versa. If possible, remove the EEG.
Another may be that 20 minutes is not enough.
By the way, what power do you use?

Мария2010

Post by Мария2010 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 15:53

Use Alfario for about 2 weeks, honestly at first the condition was positive, now began depressed, really sleep well, I don't know maybe take a break?

амальтея

Post by амальтея » Thu Mar 18, 2010 14:14

МерКаБа wrote:Is that depression is not associated with absence of alpha rhythms, and Vice versa. If possible, remove the EEG.
Another may be that 20 minutes is not enough.
By the way, what power do you use?
Uses the power of 7 - 8.
And if depression is associated not with the absence of alpha rhythms, but rather Alfaria you can use?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Mar 18, 2010 15:02

Amalthea
Then it is better to drive, the Endorphins exercise first.
Tell me a suggestion You have, what is depression?
Мария2010
Not in a hurry. Work out a month. Wait days 7 - 10. And then, please note on the mood.

And I also want to note: my friend did with ALTARIA 3 months, without a break, only then, came positive changes. True he had, in the past, the experience of consumption of drugs and alcohol.

амальтея

Post by амальтея » Thu Mar 18, 2010 15:22

You know, actually, the doctors gave her the diagnosis : obsessive-compulsive disorder with very severe anxiety. We have the drive, the Endorphins, but she's having a little baby of 1.5 months old) is it possible to engage with the disc in the presence of a child?
Judging by the example of Your friend - to do without a break can you?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Mar 18, 2010 15:54

Found this information:
are of interest the data of examination of patients with neuroses with predominantly autonomic (including cardiovascular) disorders, ie, most frequently occurring in a modern clinic of neurosis. the EEG was characteristic for them the predominance in the Central regions of cortical slow theta activity, and the presence of episodic bilateral synchronous or generalized outbreaks alpha - slow theta and Delta waves, indicating interest and dysfunction of median structures of the brain. Observed in patients of this group the alternation of synchronized alpha and slow theta and Delta activity is indicative of the instability of the wakefulness level and the fluctuations in the level of nonspecific activation of the stem system. The amplification of outbreaks and paroxysms of slow theta and Delta waves and alpha rhythm, along with the advent of high galvanic skin reactions (GSR), arrhythmia respiratory and cardiac activity during repetitive light stimulation and especially during emotionally significant impacts can be attributed to the excitation of the mesodiencephalic structures of the brain. This is even more likely that in neurosis autonomic disorders often occur with paroxysmal and also tend to increase with emotional arousal.

Know EEG is extremely important, in my opinion. In the above case, alpha and theta activity is a negative factor.
Still, try disk Endorphins. The main condition, that no one would not hurt.
ALTARIA, let is rest.

PS I Want to note that I am not a doctor and proper education have not. Long interested in depression, read a lot, for this reason. In line with this, sharing my opinion. No more!

амальтея

Post by амальтея » Thu Mar 18, 2010 17:42

Thank you very much for the info and participation :)))

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:40

What is depression? It is possible detailed answer please.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 29, 2010 17:28

Александр79
Depression (from lat. deprimo, "crush", "crush") is a mental disorder characterized by depressive triad: a depressed mood, loss of ability to experience pleasure (anhedonia), impaired thinking (negative judgments, pessimistic view of the situation, etc.) and motor retardation. When depression is reduced self-esteem, there is a loss of interest in life and usual activities.
As a mental disorder is a violation of affect. In the long time (over four to six months) depression is considered as mental illness.
This offhand...

Мартин_М

The quality of the product

Post by Мартин_М » Sat Apr 03, 2010 14:33

Exactly one week after purchase stopped working the display.

Мартин_М

Post by Мартин_М » Sat Apr 03, 2010 22:06

False alarm - the batteries went dead without warning.

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Thu Apr 22, 2010 15:46

Сергей Владимирович. wrote: More about homemade instruments TES (CES) can be found here: http://www.ullasmann.eu/.
Oh! Thanks for the interesting link, boom to try! :)

Саша алекс

Post by Саша алекс » Sat Aug 14, 2010 19:11

and I have already received Alfario and I'll tell you like it is.. When I Unal about it,I decided that I really needed it,though I had my doubts but I really needed that I believe that it will help and waited.. Got in and started to do everything as written.. even a month is not held still but I stopped to do everything,I felt dizzy and put 4,then not so went around and a week later put 9 and if you felt that circling it is tolerated that would be more to get treated.. and then missed a day and another,and now not am I just a few days ago started to feel differently,I don't know how to say it correctly,I just have when I learned about it was such that I did not think that something will change already..I'm already started to get acquainted,but had nothing to do with him,I started to meet guys and then such fear felt but all I know they were a boy or a girl and I just do with anyone,and when I realized that with nothing to do I decided that I will not meet,but I was so bad that I wanted nothing and nothing interesting it was,it was so that I didn't know what to do and just do nothing..wanted wanted but but could not just all stayed in me and all.. but a few days ago, I again began to meet,it's different,I'm not scared,I'm ready to go and meet! and I just feel that all is not well,it's different,again I want to just write to me want me to see and meet and I have meet already really want this and not the Stach! and I haven't been sleeping well,such a dream,we got up this morning and had a headache, and when I turn it on fell asleep with the chips..I don't know how it all turns out,but it turns out just magical!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH THAT CAME UP WITH SUCH A DEVICE IT REALLY IS MAGICAL!!

Кизил

Post by Кизил » Fri Aug 20, 2010 23:42

Also want to say thank you for alfario.Can now sleep tight, and life has become easier after the drugs couldn't 4 years a go and now everything is fine,I feel like a youngster in a great mood and want to live,where were you guys 5 years ago?!had 2 courses for 15 days.thank you very much guys!

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:47

Кизил wrote:Also want to say thank you for alfario.Can now sleep tight, and life has become easier after the drugs couldn't 4 years a go and now everything is fine,I feel like a youngster in a great mood and want to live,where were you guys 5 years ago?!had 2 courses for 15 days.thank you very much guys!
:ay

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:12

Received 23 August "alfaria". In fact, while using it you feel a slight feeling of intoxication-dizziness. Raised performance. But along with this is why it is constantly want to sleep and sleep for 10 hours, which is a lot for me. And on the second day, after use of the device headache. Headaches are not. Headaches have never bothered. Tell me what to do? Whether polzovalsa device on or using it to postpone?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:27

try until a few days do not use the device. What you want to sleep that's fine, apparently there is some arrears of sleep.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:28

I also head about a week was sick though by the end of the 2-month course. Wait until the will, and then try to reduce the amperage or time of use. A long dream, apparently, is associated with greater production of serotonin which night is transformed into melatonin. The same effect is observed in the consumption of 5HTP or tryptophan, amino acid precursor of serotonin.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32

Merkaba
then drowsiness passes, by the way... Yes, somehow I bought a jar of tryptophan on ortho.ru, too, in the dream pulled the first 3 days..But alfaria head never hurt, on the contrary.