Reviews and interesting results.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 20:21

Alfaria a good thing. I after one time application of 5 hours has been shopping and not tired, not sweating, and even heartbeat is not felt.
The effect on concentration and attention can be compared to "Star flight" only 1000 times stronger.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 20:24

Turned into a robot for a few days. Do what is necessary, do not care and not distracting. Very cool and useful condition. Then the effect passed. 1 time only tried.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2010 22:33

and after a time repeat sessions?

Лариса_Ч

Post by Лариса_Ч » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:26

Is it possible to effectively use the device "Alfaria" in the treatment of alcoholism? Is there a positive experience among users "Alfaria"? Thanks for the answer. Larissa

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 05, 2010 13:49

Larisch
Yes, it is possible and necessary. About alcoholism is here already wrote their reviews. In short,it helped.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 16:24

Dimas wrote:in short,it helped.
Smoking only helps for a short time and then, provided that I decided to quit and suffer! From this we can conclude that alcoholism also helps, if not less!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 05, 2010 16:43

Жека3000
One cannot make such a conclusion, because:
1) You are an alcoholic and not a medical professional working in this field, do not know the nuances of the problem.
2)
only helps for a short time and then, provided that I decided to quit and suffer
Helps and good, if you really decided to get rid of the addiction and not looking for ways back.
3) Alcoholism, Smoking, drug abuse and other addictions never treated one in the psyche of the patient. ALTARIA helps to restore and improve the "chemistry" of the brain (the production of neurohormones needed for a normal and positive attitude to life,to remove the "thrust" of the dependent). The task of the psychologist or psychotherapist to teach people how to live without him. substances.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 16:48

Dimas wrote:the task of the psychologist or psychotherapist to teach people how to live without him. substances.
I quit Smoking without therapist and ALTARIA was just a week and a half... wanted to smoke and pulled up to alfaria that after, only during a session is not pulled and after a 15-30 minute! By the way dosih periodically (a couple times a week) remember the Smoking and stalling a bit.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 05, 2010 17:08

Жека3000
Well, that's fine. I'm already a month do not smoke, use ALTARIA and e-Segou. Zero harm,zero voltage, zero irritation, positive +100! :o
Last edited by Dimas on Fri Feb 05, 2010 17:42, edited 1 time in total.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 17:39

Dimas
what
Dimas wrote:e-sigai
???

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 05, 2010 17:42

Жека3000
electronic cigarette. The rest of the details here can't advertising.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 17:53

Dimas
details have already read...:)
I this device no longer needed:)
But 3 months ago, would have acquired 100%

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 05, 2010 18:05

Жека3000
Yeah, a very useful thing turned out to be... smoke-sick now.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 07, 2010 0:27

Suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder with very severe anxiety and all the attendant physical manifestations. walked three doctors drank a ton of pills - no result. Relatives are advised to purchase Alfario, but none of my friends have enjoyed. There is doubt if this helps, if even doctors and medication has not helped? tell me, please.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Feb 07, 2010 0:53

Anonymous wrote:Suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder with very severe anxiety and all the attendant physical manifestations. walked three doctors drank a ton of pills - no result. Relatives are advised to purchase Alfario, but none of my friends have enjoyed. There is doubt if this helps, if even doctors and medication has not helped? tell me, please.
Try it, definitely not worse, but better - a great chance.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:09

I'd like to hope. Just wondering is there anyone with similar problems who use the device. Did they? It is a pity to throw money (other people's, I want to give). However if you know that will help, I'd give 3 times more))) I Want to recover, but lost all hope, so much doubt. Thanks for the reply. Anna.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:07

Dimas wrote:electronic cigarette. The rest of the details here can't advertising.
But I can :)
For the past two days "suck" this stuff, today I decided that I will take back.

In short, is a battery with a heating element, which heats the particular liquid that you inhale. The liquid can have different taste, and the contents nikatina. The idea was to unsubscribe from the smoke and pobochnyh chemical substances. But because the device itself is the size of a cigarette, and to vaporize any liquid can not, there is a question and not harmful. Half of the scientists tverdyat that I find harmful substances(except nicotine), the other half not. Theoretically, e-cigarettes should be less harmful than conventional. But then again all sorts of nuances, the cigarette starts to work when you suck from it, certainly not immediately - requires a certain amount of time the heating element is warmed up, somewhere half-seconds - second, of course the vapor is not hot, you start to feel it immediately, and because of this inertia you inhale almost all light, when conventional Smoking only the upper division. Feeling as after a hookah - the top of her lungs clogged.

Goodbye to another illusion - quit Smoking still have :(

Other considerations on this issue(Yes, just ask apologies for oftopik, you may want to transfer the set of message in another topic...). As a way to quit Smoking e-cigarette is also not justified - dependence on nikatina can be reduced in other ways - zhuvachku by the way is a more correct approach - though it stimulates the production of saliva, which in itself increases the immunity of at least 20%, and polozila impact on the teeth and pesewa tract generally keep quiet. Aversion to smoke appears in two weeks itself after cast. If you start to regularly run in three days. Sergei Gorin in his book says that program behavior without reinforcement through ischezayu from polutora-year to 3 years that the theory of neural networks confirms. So what is the best e-cigarette - e-book "how to quit Smoking".

Success for All in the fight against addictions!<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Feb 07, 2010 21:03

Nightingale
So I bought a gadget sucks, now unfortunately a lot of "left" due to the increased popularity of e-SIG. I'm very pleased, although I also ran into the sample,but changed. Any comparison with chewing gum,inhalers and patches is not. How to inhale hookah full light on the good, it is not necessary - the usual tight, and this is enough. I am very pleased. :? so on taste and color...

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sun Feb 07, 2010 23:54

No, Dimas, and I disagree with You. Device normal British quality. The liquid can of course not.

Just an idea is not correct. Sdelany lungs in order to breathe air. Everything else, with rare medical\prevention with the exception of the early or later comes out sideways. In addition, this device is idealnoe place to develop Gribkov and mold(both in principle and any air) that you breathe -> you will get into the blood, and increased concentration of some of them for a weak body(due to lifestyle any of us) cherevato cancer.

If you look at the truth, e-cigarette is another excuse that would not quit.

Successes of the healthy lungs You Dimas-I.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 08, 2010 0:04

Nightingale
disagree, but I will not argue...what You're right.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:04

Who is right... who is wrong...
:) The autopsy will show :)

Лариса_Ч

Post by Лариса_Ч » Mon Feb 08, 2010 14:47

And you can connect "Alfaria" sleeping man? There's complete relaxation. Only sleep can Wake up from a weak current pulses and scare, or Vice versa, sleep tight? Has anyone tried to do it on their partners (husband. wife)? Me this week should send "Alfaria". Just afraid that the husband will not want to use it. And he has problems with alcohol and insomnia.

Лариса_Ч

Post by Лариса_Ч » Mon Feb 08, 2010 14:56

Yes, I also want to say that you have a very interesting, just a fascinating forum. About "Alfaria" read everything. On queue the rest. Just no free time.
Thank you to the creators site.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 08, 2010 15:01

Larisch
I think the sleeper to connect to a stand - still Wake up. Better to convince to volunteer used the device :)

Лариса_Ч

Post by Лариса_Ч » Mon Feb 08, 2010 15:06

Dimas!
Thank you, I will. Read the reviews, most likely he wants without my beliefs.